My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me!"

Said Helen without thinking as the shock echoed again in her wide eyes, which were tearing up.

"All in good time, little slut, patience."

Said Dave, and he raised his hand up high in the air and let it come crashing down again on her shuddering buttocks. Helen continued to squeal and curse with every contact, and Dave did not hold back! He spanked her mercilessly, really hard, about 20 times until the effort and the heat got a bit too much, and he paused breathing heavily, and shook his hand which was red from the effort.

Helen was shaking visibly, her hair in disarray covering her face as she also breathed out audibly and cursed yet again,

"Oh, my god, that's incredible, my arse is stinging like shit, but you just made me come!"

Dave laughed and tilted his head to observe his handiwork on her backside. He ran his hand over her pert bottom in earnest consideration, like an artist pondering his masterpiece.

"Hmm, coming on nicely!"

Said Dave very pleased with the results. I moved over and had a closer look at her arse. It was an extraordinary painting of shining red handprints, it really was a work of art! I put my hand onto her buttocks and felt the heat coming off her, and then my gaze was distracted as I noticed a long trickle of juice slowly dripping down the inside of Helen's leg. I'd never seen a woman so wet! Dave noticed then too and trailed his finger up her leg through the little river of Helen's juices and then offered it to her by holding his finger out in from of her face,

"Open wide!" He ordered.

Helen obeyed and he put his finger once more into her mouth,

"Clean it!" He ordered again, and I distinctly heard her sucking on his finger and licking up her own juices.

Dave then took his finger out of her mouth and looked back down at her rear end and ran his finger up and down her wet pussy lips as he inspected her, and then slowly inserted it right up her vagina. It slid in effortlessly and Helen moaned out loud,

"Oh, yes, that's good!"

He fingered her pussy for a while as Helen slowly relaxed again after her ordeal, and then straightened his back again looking a bit uncomfortable. He suddenly slapped her arse again very hard 3, 4, 5 times as Helen squealed really loudly not expecting it at all. Dave finally stopped.

"Hmm, a bit too loud Helen, best not wake the neighbours, but not to worry, all done. Now let me up."

Helen slid her body off of his legs and sat down stretching her limbs a bit, looking very flushed.

"Steve, take her knickers off please."

He said, as he sat back and removed his trunks. His massive cock sprang up between his legs as he pulled them down and tossed them to the side of the tent, and he smiled at us as we both admired his lovely stiff cock. I was still amazed at the size, it was really impressive and looked incredibly engorged. Helen sat back on her hands and lifted her feet off the ground to allow me to take off her knickers. She looked directly at Dave and spread her legs finally showing him her naked pussy in detail. It looked amazingly smooth, and we could now both see every detail of its fresh pink sweetness, her slightly darker inner lips also perfectly visible and shining still with her stickiness, which was still dripping slightly, leaving a little trail to the little hollow of her arsehole. Dave sat up and pulled his heavy balls up massaging them back to life now they had been liberated from his tight trunks and then held his cock up in the air. She gave Dave a huge smile as she looked lovingly at his massive cock, and she lay back as she spread her legs deliberately and obscenely wide.

Dave looked at her and said,

"Show me your pussy properly!"

I watched them both as I held onto my throbbing cock but dare not jerk off for fear of coming too quickly as I wanted to savour this moment. I tried to calm myself as I watched my girlfriend put both hands down between her legs and spread her pussy wide open to show my friend everything she had, totally exposed and available to him. Helen turned to me and spoke,

"This is what you've been waiting for isn't it, watching me letting another man fuck me, and especially one with such a beautiful massive dick! Oh god, I'm going to enjoy being his dirty slut."

She cupped my balls as she said this smiling at me, as Dave eased himself on top of her and pushed his face down to hers as I watched their tongues entwine in a deep passionate kiss.

"You might want to get down close to watch, and whilst you're there you can put Dave's cock in me if you're good."

I did as she asked and lay down with my head nearly touching Helen's arse. I could see Dave gently rubbing his bulbous cockhead against her pussy lips, his heavy balls already slapping against her arse and I reached in and took hold of his heavy cock and manoeuvred it to her pussy lips and nudged it against them as they easily gave way and I watched holding my breath as I let go and Dave's cock slowly disappeared into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, now that is a cock! Fuck me baby! I love being fucked!" She moaned.

Dave pushed his whole length up her and then withdrew, I could clearly see it glistening with my girlfriend's juices and then he shoved it up her again to the hilt making her groan once more.

"Oh, god, yes, please just fuck me, I want cock, I love cock, any cock, I need to be fucked!"

It was an amazing sight watching so close in that bright tent, I felt Helen run her hand over my raging hardon as she continued to cry out obscenities and begged her lover to keep fucking her. Dave managed to keep going for about 5 minutes, which I thought was pretty admirable given the circumstances until he suddenly announced urgently,

"Oh, Christ, here it comes."

I distinctly recall seeing his cock throb as he came inside my girlfriend,

"Oh, yes."

He called, as he shoved it up her with four or five final hard thrusts and then came to a halt as his body relaxed on top of her and he exhaled audibly.

"Oh, thank you baby!"

Helen called out when he had finally emptied his balls in her. Dave looked up at me, smiled and just blew in the air.

"Wow! Your girlfriend is an excellent fuck mate!"

He said laughing as I smiled back at him, genuinely pleased he had enjoyed himself with her. He looked around the tent for a moment and then spotting something in the corner said,

"Steve, hand me that glass please."

I looked over and picked up the whisky glass in the corner and handed it to him uncertain what he wanted it for, but then he added,

"Watch this mate."

And he withdrew his cock from Helen's pussy and quickly put the glass underneath her and caught a load of his come as it dribbled out of her.

"Got it!" He said.

He lifted himself up and moved over to Helen's face on his knees and pointed his sticky cock at her, still holding the glass in her hand. He didn't even have to ask her, she just opened her mouth and it suddenly crossed my mind that she had been taught to do that by someone else and she cleaned his cock, licking all the sperm and her own juices from it and lapped up the last remnants from his cockhead.

"Good girl." Said Dave.

"Steve's go!"

Called out Helen, bucking her hips up and down and holding up her arms to welcome me. Dave and I laughed at her, and I looked into her eyes as I climbed on top of her,

"Hmm, seconds!"

She said giggling as she looked down and watched me feed my cock into slippery pussy. Not surprisingly it slid in very easily, but I could still feel the satisfying grip of her pussy around my cock, but I was almost aching to come already I was so turned on by what I had just witnessed. Dave moved in close to her and kissed her lips then looked down our writhing bodies as he smiled and looked on as he watched avidly.

"Do you like watching me being fucked, Dave?" She asked,

"Fuck, yes!"

He said with understandable enthusiasm as I slid myself in and out of her.

"Hold her legs up Dave!" I suddenly said.

Helen assisted by lifting up her knees as Dave grabbed them from underneath lifting them up slightly and holding her legs open really wide. From this angle we all had a fantastic view of my cock slipping in and out of her. We all watched closely until Helen said,

"Is that nice Steve, fucking me straight after another man has been up me?"

I stuttered a moment, trying to hold off coming immediately she said it, but she continued tormenting me again,

"I bet you love being up my spunky pussy, don't you?"

"Yes!" I called out.

"Would you like me to find some more men to put their dirty cocks up me?"

"Oh, shit!" I said, losing it.

"I bet I could find a whole gang of guys happy to fuck my naughty little pussy."

"Oh, god!"

I said and rammed it in hard as I emptied my load in her. With that I also felt her pussy twitching and clenching around my cock as she came hard and shouted out,

"Oh, yes, I love being a dirty slut!"

I rested a moment, the sweat dripping down my face and back and felt Dave pushing the glass with his sperm in it gently under my balls. I looked down and he said,

"Nice one, now pull out slowly."

I did so and my come tumbled out from between her pussy lips into the glass. Now clean your cock in her mouth, Steve. I happily did as Dave suggested and shuffled up to Helen's face as she lay now on her back and she cheerfully opened her mouth and accepted my sticky cock, slurping up and down its length and rolling back my foreskin to clean my cockhead.

"Good girl!" Said Dave.

Then he told her to squat over the glass with her pussy over it. We both supported her as she opened her legs and we all watched as our mixed come slowly dripped out of her. Dave then wiped the rim of glass against her pussy lips. We let her down and Dave held the glass up to her mouth,

"Drinkies?"

He said, and he tipped up the glass as Helen obediently opened her mouth as he poured in all the come.

"Dirty slut". Said Dave.

As she even put her fingers in and wiped it around the glass getting every last drop out and then stuffed her fingers in her mouth.

"I know, but it's so yummy!" Said Helen.

To be continued.

12