My Girlfriend's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No- I'm... I'm not gay. Just... play the game... asshole..."

"Oh," he smirks, "I am."

He drops his controller on the couch and pulls my waist with both hands, bringing me down against his lap, fully grinding his cock against my barely-covered ass. Even though I'm wearing these thin, sexy panties, even though he's wearing basketball shorts, I feel it against me. Pushing against my hole, hot and heavy and strong. I feel so incredibly horny. So vulnerable. His strong hands roam over my body, caressing my chest through the thin material of the nurse outfit, tracing my legs where those red stockings end, midway up my thigh.

"I-I..."

"You what?" He croons, his voice dripping with lust. With one motion he pulls his shorts down to his knees, freeing his huge cock. I squirm and gasp on top of him, feeling the now-naked head of his cock press hard against my asshole, separated by only the thinnest piece of fabric. My body is on fire. I've never felt anything like this before.

"I'm going to win..." I mumble, still trying to play the game. On screen, my fighter is slowly whittling down his health bar. He's not even fighting back.

"Right, right," he says, leaning over to a side table, still shoving that huge cockhead against me as he rummages for something. "You can take this round, baby."

I close my eyes and moan as he returns to kiss my neck, slowly but with increasing force, rubbing both muscular hands over my flat chest. His fingernails scrape their way down my throat, over the impossibly thin fabric of this slutty nurse outfit, until they work their way underneath the slutty top and he tweaks one of my nipples. I gasp, feeling so submissive, so effeminate, aching in a way I've never felt before as his cockhead pushes, again and again, against my barely-covered hole. What- what the fuck is happening?

"Look at you go," he croons in my ear. I'm panting, eyes screwed shut, moaning as his hand drifts over my nipples- first one, then the other, groping and pawing at my chest like I'm a girl on prom night. All the while I feel his naked cock thrusting, pushing hard against the bare skin of my ass, stopped only by my diaphanous panties.

I hear the tearing of a wrapper, then, a few seconds later, the noise of something being squeezed out of a bottle. Between the insane feeling of his fingers, the sexuality of his lips and his teeth on my neck, and the pressure of his rock-hard dick against me, I'm barely paying attention. I've never felt this way before. It's like my body is on fire, I'm so fucking horny. My cock is rock hard, tenting my tight little skirt.

"Looks like you've almost got me," he says, gesturing with one hand at the screen. It's true. Just a few more hits and I'll win the round.

"But here's the thing, Sam. Samantha. I think I've got you. Why don't you sit down just a little bit."

He wraps one hand around my waist. With the other, he hooks one finger around my panties, pulling them to one side, exposing me. I'm hovering half an inch above his rock-hard dick, desperately trying to concentrate.

"Ben, I,"

He pulls me down onto his cock. I realize, suddenly, that he had been busy grabbing a condom and covering his dick with lube.

I snap out of it basically instantly. His cockhead, for one, is enormous. I haven't seen it, but feeling it against me, feeling that slick heavy thing push against my hole, inside of me, it sobers me up pretty instantly. My eyes fly open, and I turn my head to look at him, blonde hair from my wig sticking to my face.

"Ben wait!"

His dick shoves roughly into my virgin ass. I open my mouth in a silent O and stare into his mocking eyes. He's done it. The head works its way into me, and I feel it pushing upwards, into my stomach.

"You were so close, Samantha," he taunts me, looking me dead in the eyes as he slowly, surely, drags me further onto his shaft. "But now I win."

"So- so- so big," I gasp, knees falling apart, the knocking together as I drop inch by inch down his enormous dick. I turn away from him, eyes wide with shock, paralyzed by the sensation as he forces his way into me. My ass feels like it's on fire.

"I... I can't. Ben. No..." I moan, feeling something inside my ego break. I can't believe it. My girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. His fat dick's inside me. Every second it slowly, oh-so-slowly, pushes deeper and deeper into me. Oh my goddddd-

"That's right baby," he whispers, hands around the top of my thighs and teeth nibbling at my ear. "I'm stretching you out, Samantha. You feel that? You're not a virgin anymore. You're mine."

His cock is fucking huge. I feel it pulse inside me, pushing insistently upwards. Every inch he fits inside me drives me further into this daze. It's so fat, so... manly, and I feel it slip into me, further and further, as he pulls me slowly but relentlessly onto his length. I can't do this. I'm straight- I have a girlfriend- I-

My insides clench around him, and I swear I can feel every vein, every curve. My hands are behind me, limp on his hips, unable to stop him as his insistent grip does its work. I'm staring at the TV, in total shock, feeling his rod push further up into me.

"Lindsey used to say this dick was magic. She couldn't get enough of it," he whispers into my ear, taunting me. "And now you know why. Was she right, Samantha? Do you like my cock inside you?"

I gasp and moan effeminately as he releases my hips, arching my back and shuddering as his hands once roughly grope my nipples through the thin nurses top. This- this isn't right. I'm a man. With a girlfriend. I should jump off of this guy. Fight him. Anything.

I pant, unable to resist, and close my eyes. I can't help but whimper as his teeth trace down the length of my neck, turning me into a submissive, quivering wreck. I can't believe it. I'm- straight. I'm-

Then I feel it. My stocking-clad legs, directly on his. His hot lap under me. Holy shit, he's fit his whole dick inside of me. My eyes squeeze shut as I realize what he's done.

"Well done," he grunts. "No going back now, slut. You took me all the way. Not such a tough guy any more, huh? How does it feel?"

With one hand he contemptuously turns my chin and stares deep into my eyes. I'm dreamy-eyed, totally defocused, and I'm so dazed I can barely focus on anything. My gaze drifts downwards to his smirking, predatory grin.

"I... it feels..."

Before I can finish, he leans forward and kisses me. It's nothing like kissing a girl. He's hard. Forceful. His tongue invades my mouth, and his beard scratches my face as he leans in. I moan into his mouth as he shifts beneath me, that huge shaft still shifting inside of me. I reach back, not even thinking, and slowly caress the back of his head with one hand. I'm sitting on my girlfriend's ex's lap, dressed like a whore, making out with him as he fucks me. My eyes fly open as he lifts his hips ever so slightly, pushing a button deep inside of me and shooting waves of unfamiliar sensation through my unresisting body.

"Now here comes the fun part, slut."

With that, he half pushes me up and half pulls himself down until he's almost totally out of me. The feeling of his shaft dragging against my insides pulls involuntary whimpers from my lips.

"Now I turn you into a real girl," he snickers.

He slams back into me. My poor ass, abused and stretched out by his cock, sends an electric shock through my core. Again. Again. He's pumping me, working those hips, each thrust emasculating me.

"Spread those legs, bitch."

I do it. It's like I can't resist anything he says. Both my hands are resting on his body and I splay my legs wide, high heels bouncing every time he pumps into me.

"Now jerk your dick."

I'm rock hard, cock totally unconcealed under the white miniskirt. My dick, painfully erect, flops in time with each of this thrusts. I take my shaft in my fist and take huge, heaving breaths as I jerk myself.

I could barely think when he was slowly lowering me onto him, but now my mind is a total white-hot mess. He's slamming me, over and over again, grunting his words out as he does so. The sensation is so overwhelming. So impossibly new. I moan like a whore, bouncing on his shaft, barely lucid as this man, this real man, makes me his woman.

"Tell me how much you love this cock," he sneers, both hands on my waist as he pounds me.

"I-I-I love your cock!" I say, barely conscious of my own voice.

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm your s-s-slut!" I blurt out, totally lost in the sensation as he fucks me so hard and so fast I think I might pass out.

I gasp as he lifts me totally off of him. There's an audible pop as his cock leaves my body. I turn to look at him, panting, but he throws me face down on the couch and moves to mount me from behind, doggy-style. His hands wrap roughly around my head and my waist, forcing my face into the couch, my ass into the air.

"Remember this shit the next time you're fucking your girl," he says, plunging his whole length into me with one thrust. "Remember that you're just a little slut, my little Samantha, and that I had you moaning like a goddamn cheerleader."

He spanks my ass, hard. I yelp, my whole body shaking from his animalistic pounding. He grinds my face into the couch fabric, holding me in place as he fucks me senseless. What happened? He was so chill when I got here. He was nice. Was it just a ruse?

"Fuck yeah, you slut. Coming over here, trying to pretend you're a big man. You're nothing but a little cum whore, you get that?" He leans forward, his hips locking me in place. The motion hits something deep inside me, and I moan helplessly as I feel his teeth on my ear again. "Do you get that?"

"Yes... yes sir."

"Good slut. God, this is so fucking hot. Can't wait to see the look on Samantha's face when I tell her I turned her boyfriend into my dumb little bitch."

"No," I mew weakly, trying to resist. "Ben, I'm not a-" he cuts my sentence off by hammering me faster and harder than he's ever done before. All my resistance fades away as the white-hot feeling of his dick burying itself deep inside me, over and over, overtakes my brain. "Oh. My. God." I moan, my face buried in the couch as he has his way with my limp, unresisting body.

"That's right. Bitch." He grunts, slowing his pace and driving that thick shaft deeper and deeper into me. Waves of pleasure flow through my body. "You're mine now. You're always going to remember this moment. The moment you realized that you're better at taking dick than giving it. I can feel you tightening around me. Is my little slut about to cum?"

My eyes fly open as his message makes its way through the haze. He's totally right. My body is clenching around his dick, feeling every piece of his shaft as it violates me. That smoldering sensation, like a rising heat- it's like I'm about to orgasm, but I can't. My hand flies back to my cock, and I almost cum in my hand right then and there from the sudden sensation.

"Good girl," he says, mocking me. He's stopped thrusting, content to just keep himself buried as deep inside me as he can get while he taunts me. "You're going to remember this every time you sit down for a week. Maybe next time we'll get you looking real pretty. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Hair, nails, makeup? My little sissy slut."

I moan, my imagination overwhelming me.

"You'd love that, huh. Lindsey left a little black dress here, y'know. Can't wait to see you wearing it. Gonna make you scream my name while I fuck you in it. Gonna doll you up, get those lips pink and glossy for when you're sucking my dick."

"Maybe I'll invite Lindsey over," he whispers, running his tongue down my neck. "Then she can watch while I plough you like the whore you are."

"No," I protest weakly. "Lindsey... she's... she's..."

"She's what, bitch? You really think you're in a position to talk back to me?"

One last thrust, and all my masculinity leaves me. I'm nothing more than a slut for this man and his magic cock.

"Oh god no Ben please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeee."

He hammers me for only a few more seconds before I cry out, cumming all over his couch. It's a totally different sensation than normal- for one thing, my load dribbles out, fucked out of me by his pounding. For two, my entire body tightens around his warm, rock-hard cock. He doesn't miss a beat at all, every thrust pushing more and more seed out of me. After a few more seconds he grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me backwards, dragging my face into the pool of my own cum. Every thrust smears more of the still-warm liquid across my cheeks, into my lightly-parted lips.

"I'm getting close, slut."

Ben pulls his dick out of me, leaving me totally empty. I groan, breathless and ruined, helpless in a pool of my own cum. He stands up and I turn to look at him, brushing the blonde hair from my totally ruined wig out of my eyes. Fuck, what a man. He's standing over me, grinning down at me, and he slowly pulls the condom off of his huge, magic dick. I glance down at it, hypnotized. The cock that turned me into a slut. Speechless, exhausted, I look up at him to speak. Instead, he holds my head in place, gentle but insistent, and lines that fat cockhead up with my face. One hand pumps his shaft, hard and purposeful.

"Gonna mark you as my bitch, Samantha. Open your mouth."

Without even thinking, I follow his orders. Then, a second later, I think about all the girls I watch in porn. I stick my tongue out, eyes locked on his, begging for his cum. He snickers, drinking in his dominance over me. All the while his fist moves up and down his dick, getting him closer and closer. This guy, my girlfriend's ex, is about to give me a facial. A final act until I'm his bitch. Forever. Ben makes a noise that's half sigh, half triumph.

"Good," he grunts, and the first rope of cum hits my forehead. "Slut."

His warm seed coats my face. Ben's cumming hard, and sticky white ropes cover me. First my wig and my forehead, then lower- over my eyes, cheeks, mouth. I try to move up and suck it off of him but he keeps me locked in place, drenching my face in his seed, marking me. I swallow greedily, drinking it in, and when he finally stops I lick it from my lips, tasting his salty cum. That's it. I'm his whore.

My cock stirs underneath my skirt. My asshole aches with how empty it is. I look up at him, my face covered by his cum. I'm totally lost for words. I'm his.

"Let's get you cleaned up, Samantha," he laughs. "I want to try something in the shower. Plus Samantha left some makeup in there, and you'd look hot as fuck with some lipstick."

My face is coated with both of our loads, and I realize I've been changed forever. An hour ago, I was just a normal straight guy, trying to be all macho and masculine. Now, well, now this man has turned me into a submissive little slut. I draw my gaze downwards, staring at his still-hard shaft. He laughs, slapping my face gently with that fat, magic cock.

*

"Oh god that's so fucking hot."

Lindsey is watching us from a chair on the other side of the room. I'm on the bed, holding my legs wide, wearing nothing but thigh-high black stockings, a pair of shiny black high heels, and another platinum-blonde wig. My hands are on my thighs, white against the sexy black nylons, nails painted a glossy red.

It's been a week since Ben turned me out. He fucked me when I was on his lap, then doggy-style on the couch. Then again in the shower, then again in his bed. For hours.

I was totally changed. When I woke up the next day, I drove home wearing pink leggings and a sexy, unmistakably feminine top. I didn't care. I felt... alive.

More importantly, I was addicted. I tried to pretend I wasn't. Tried to hide it from Lindsey. But after a week, I just couldn't resist my cravings any longer. So here we are. Ben is standing beside the bed, leering down at me, his naked body positioned between my outstretched legs. It felt just as delicious as I remembered- except now I was sober. And I'd brought Lindsey.

"I gotta say Lindsey, you did some seriously good work on Samantha here. She looks fucking hot."

The compliment makes me blush, especially coming from Ben. Last week was life changing. He broke something in me, awakened something else. I tried to bottle it up, but Lindsey could sense something was wrong. I was pretty sure that telling her was going to end our relationship, and I absolutely could not have predicted how well she took it. How turned on she was. We'd fucked for an hour before she forced me to go down on her, licking my cum out of her pussy.

"Samantha," she had purred, staring down at me as I ate her out. "We are going to have so much fun together."

Before we scheduled this rendezvous with Ben, she's dressed us up in matching outfits. Absolutely not suitable for public. I'd wondered what would've happened if we'd been pulled over, if the cop had seen my high heels and stockings peeking out from under the trenchcoat I was wearing. We were dressed identically, except I was wearing a platinum blonde wig versus Linsdey's natural brunette. Other than that, every detail was the same, down to the same smoky eyeshadow, the same slutty lipstick. She'd been so serious, so precise, using brushes and pencils and who knew what else. When she had finally let me see myself in the mirror, my jaw had dropped. That was me. Samantha. I'd been so turned on that she had to stop when she was finishing off my eyeliner just so she could jerk me off.

"Darling," she'd said, holding her cum-dripping fingers up to my face. "Clean this up before I do your lips."

She had cooed, when I'd closed my eyes and sucked my own juices off of her fingers.

"Now," Ben says, snapping me back to the moment. He uses one hand to position his dick against my hole, still sore from the pounding he gave me last week. The other traces around the base of my cock, his fingernail dragging against my hairless, lotioned skin. "Samantha. Beg."

I turn over to look at Lindsey, who's staring at us dreamily from the chair. Her legs are flung wide, one canting casually over the chair's arm. She looks so fucking hot, and the look in her eyes is one of pure lust. One of her hands snakes between her legs, working herself, and she fixes me with a filthy, sexual stare. Ben's magnificent dick presses against my asshole, more insistently.

"Beg," he growls again. I look up at him, feeling demure and totally submissive.

"Please," I whimper, trying to sound as seductive as possible. "Please sir... fuck my brains out. Use that magic dick on me. Please. Please Ben, please please please."

My eyes are fixed on Ben's contemptuous stare. I hear Lindsey gasp, then start working herself even harder.

"Good slut," he says, looking directly into my slowly-widening eyes, and he begins firmly pushing into me.

12