My Girlfriend's Gang Bang!

Story Info
How my girlfriend enjoyed being fucked by my room mates.
947 words
3.24
55.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madnira
Madnira
4 Followers

It was a rainy day. When Ramneek entered our guesthouse she was completely drenched. I was raining heavily outside. We had a small guesthouse shared by 4 friends in two rooms. I didn't venture out that day due to my forthcoming semester exams. My room mates were not around. So, I thought of utilizing this situation and had called my college friend Ramneek. We both have experienced the usual intimate bed sessions. So, now she is not so hesitant to meet me alone. I have fucked her in the guesthouse many a times. My room mates are aware of this.

I made her sit on the bed and was drying her with a towel. The room was empty and moreover it was raining. So, I laid her down and we got in to the job hurriedly. Our pelvic muscles were moving in rhythmic motion and we both were making various erotic noises. Meanwhile, I did not notice when my friends had come back. But they did not enter my room, hearing the sounds.

We came through in ten minutes and got up. Ramneek told me she is tired and she will take rest for some time and I can leave her alone and meet my friends. She draped my blanket, without wearing anything and lied down.

I came out of the room and found my friends laughing among themselves looking at me. I asked them -- "what's the matter?" They continued their fun and demanded that I should treat them with Mutton today. I agreed and said that I will go and fetch Mutton and get back soon. I also instructed them not to disturb Ramneek, since she was sleeping in my room. I will wake her up when I get back. They agreed not to bother her. I saw Ramneek sleeping peacefully and I got out with an umbrella.

The mutton shop is hardly 10 minutes from our guesthouse. On reaching the shop, I realized that I had forgotten to carry my money purse along. I felt quite embarrassed and started walking back to the guesthouse. By the time I reached back it was almost noon and the drizzling has also stopped.

As I entered the guesthouse, I heard various kinds of moaning sounds. I looked towards my room where Ramneek was sleeping. The door was slightly opened.

I looked inside the room through the window on the opposite side. It was dark and I could hardly see anything initially. But noticed the blanked was moving up and down as if there was an earthquake. Ramneek's body was moving up and slowing coming down under the blanked. There was not light inside. I thought may be it was an illusion.

But then I realized, the moaning sound was of Ramneek's. Because I know how she moans when I fuck her. Various thoughts stirred on to my mind.

Suddenly I saw 2 hands coming out of the blanket and removing it. What I saw after that took my breath completely!

Ramneek was sitting on top of my friend Rohan and he had planted his dick deep inside her and romping her hard. Rohan was fondling with her boobs and intermittently sucking them, moving up. They changed their positions after some time.

Rohan laid her down on bed and Ramneek spread her legs like a true professional. I could see her wide open cunt. Ramneek giggled and said something to Rohan. Rohan also replied something. And then he inserted his long dick inside her juicy cunt. Rohan was now fucking her in upright position.

The humping session went on for about 10 minutes. He then said something to Ramneek and took out his dick from Ramneek's luscious cunt and went out of the room. I could not understand what the matter was. Ramneek was lying with her cunt open. It looked like her cunt was begging for more harder shoves.

After a few moments, I could understand the game. My another friend Ricky now entered the room. He walked nonchalantly, hurriedly opened his pajama and jumped on to Ramneek. He was squeezing her boobs with one hand and the hand was fingering her cunt.

Ramneek caught hold of his head and pressed it in between her sexy boobs and tightly gripped his dick with the other hand. She was massaging the dick and brought it near her cunt. Ricky could guess that the bitch now needs more than foreplay. She needs a hard bang. So did not waste more time and pulled her left leg above his shoulders and started romping her hard.

I could not digest more!! I was really angry and thought of having a word with my friends. But as I was about to enter the room, one thing stuck my eyes. I saw my laptop kept opened beside and a video was on the screen on 'pause' mode. Even if it was on 'pause' mode, I could clearly presume that I was the 'hero' of that video and the 'heroine' was our maid, whom I fucked two days back.

But who made this video? Various thought were playing in my mind. After sometime the mind-block cleared. I could understand why Ramneek was in my room in such a rainy day and why my friends sent me to fetch mutton. My room mates had shown the video to my girlfriend and made their way to fuck her!

What to do now! Let it be, I thought. The college session was almost over, so I can enjoy the fun during the last few days. I looked inside my room again. Ramneek was sleeping and her pink pussy was still oozing creamy juices left by my friends.

Madnira
Madnira
4 Followers