My Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 03

Story Info
The day of the party.
5.7k words
4.71
45.3k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_D3833
Mr_D3833
113 Followers

The next morning I was woken up by a knock on my door. The activities of the night before must have knocked me out for the count and I slept in. I gathered myself before I answered, hello. It was Molly opened the door and walked in. I checked my phone and it was nearly 10, I really did sleep in.

"Hey babe. Have a good night?" asked Molly as she walked across to stand next to the bed.

"Did you sleep ok?" She leant over to give me a kiss. It was at this moment I knew she was horny. The only time Molly was this nice is when she wanted some. While at uni it happened around once every couple of weeks.

"Yeah not too bad," I replied, she then leant down and whispered into my ear.

"Sorry about last night, I really want to have sex. It's just tricky in my parents house." Not that tricky I thought in my head. Molly kissed me again, a more sloppy kiss this time but she seemed to cut it short, pulling away.

"Eewww you have really bad morning breath babe! Why don't you grab a shower and get dressed to help us set up for the party?"

"Sure," I replied, realising that the 'morning breath' she could smell was actually the smell of her brother's cock in my mouth. I knew I needed to wash straight away.

Once Molly left I jumped out of bed and got in the shower. My cock seemingly never went soft anymore as I was always at least half mast, replaying the previous night's activities in my head. Once fully washed I walked back into my room to get dressed and found a note next to my phone, it was from Michael.

Wifi Password: H6kN232, Snapchat: McHl2002, message me later. x Michael x

Unsure of what to do I just got dressed, connected up to the wifi and put the note in my pocket. The rest of the morning went by without much happening. Michael wasn't there and Molly's dad was out playing golf so I was helping Molly and her mum get things ready for the party, helping the caterers set up, putting up some decorations, that kind of thing. Molly's dad came home about 12 and guests started arriving around 1, it was a very posh affair. I certainly felt like I didn't belong at a garden party.

The only saving grace was that Molly looked amazing, in a short figure hugging green summer dress and heels, her body looked incredible. It was also fortunate that Michael didn't seem to be here. I hadn't seen him all day so I guessed he wasn't coming to this party. At least it meant I could relax a little bit and I was in no danger of my secret getting out.

As the party carried on I started to feel a bit left out, Molly was now busy talking to various posh-looking people at the party and I was left on my own a bit. After downing another beer I headed inside to go to the loo. once inside I reached for my phone in my pocket and as I did I accidentally pulled Michael's note out too, I was pretty bored of this party and had a few beers by this point so I thought fuck it and searched for his username on snapchat and added him. Once added I realised he had a public story available so checked it out, Michael was round a friends house, somebody else who had a pool. There were various updates from the past few hours of Michael lounging around the pool in his tight skimpy trunks again sipping cocktails.

His friend was also in some of the pictures too and he was very similar to Michael. Dark haired rather than blonde but equally as slim and feminine. he was wearing matching trunks with Michael so I could see he also had a very smooth body, although I noticed the bulge in his trunks didn't seem as big. As I continued scrolling through his story the pictures seemed to get more and more risqué. likely because both of them seemed to be drinking all day. there was a picture from behind of both of them leaning over the edge of the pool with their asses in the air side by side. There were short little video clips of both of them dancing together to music while sipping cocktails, their hands running over each other's bodies. I even saw a quick snippet of Michael's friend squeezing Michaels bulge through his trunks as they danced.

Watching this story was having an effect, and long since I had finished peeing I found myself still standing over the toilet with my cock in my hand watching my phone. My cock was getting harder in my hand and subconsciously I was starting to stroke it looking at Michaels story. Just as I was about to pull myself together and head back out to the party I got a DM on snapchat.

It was Michael. He had guessed it was me,

"What took you so long? We wish you were here" it said. I stopped in my tracks, my cock growing ever harder in my hand. The message was quickly followed by a picture, I opened it and it was a selfie of Michael and his friend kissing, the camera was held up high and I could see their tongues in each other's mouths. I could also see they had taken off their trunks and were completely naked, both smooth sexy bodies pushed together and their cocks resting on each other.

Fuck that was horny to see. My cock was now full grown and I was standing in the toilet stroking it looking at that picture taking it in. Another message popped up.

"How's the party? We will be along soon."

SHIT! Stuffing my hard cock back into my trousers and putting my phone away in my pocket, I thought he wasn't going to be here today. My stomach turned, I knew I needed to be careful. I headed back out to the party to hang out with Molly and pretend like everything was normal.

For the next 30 minutes or so I kind of stood next to Molly as she chatted to people, a quick bit of input here and there into conversation but I wasn't really concentrating. I kept finding myself scanning the room looking for Michael and his friend and soon enough I spotted them. Walking through the patio doors dressed in smart casual attire.

They headed straight over to Molly's dad and it was becoming apparent that Michael's friend was a family friend and his parents were also here at the party. They were in no way acting like they did on snapchat, just seemed like good mates. I guessed this must be a secret thing for them from their parents who likely wouldn't approve.

After a couple of minutes they headed across the garden towards the bar to get a drink. Michael catching my eye as they strode across, giggling and seemingly whispering something to his friend who also laughed. They grabbed a drink each and headed back into the house. Molly didn't even notice. I tried to forget about it and get back into the conversation with her and the others but just at that point my phone vibrated. It was a DM on snapchat from Michael.

"Don't ignore us big boy, we have just headed back inside for a bit. You can join us in your bedroom if you like, that's where we will be."

My pulse started racing. Molly was still in conversation so hadn't noticed but I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again, as well as my cock starting to grow. I text back;

"What if somebody sees. There are too many people around."

He replied with, "Don't worry everybody is too busy at the party to miss us, anyway nobody is heading upstairs to the guest bedroom. My friend would like to meet you." The butterflies intensified and my cock twitched just a little bit, fuck it I thought. I pulled Molly in close out of the group conversation she was in and told her I was gonna head inside to get out of the sun for a little bit.

"No worries babe," Molly said before putting her arm around me and pulling me in close for a long kiss that was highly inappropriate for the setting we were in. I knew this meant one thing. That she was starting to get tipsy, and when this happened is when we usually have sex.

My cock now continues to grow in my pants. I hesitantly headed back inside. I climbed the stairs and walked towards the spare room I was staying in. As I got closer I could hear Michael's familiar giggle behind the door. I slowly eased the door open before it was pulled open forcefully by Michael who grabbed me by the shirt and tugged me so I came inside.

Michael and his friend had not wasted anytime, both were now topless with just their chino shorts on.

"This is Kieran," said Michael gesturing towards his friend as he closed the door behind us.

"We are very glad you can join us."

Michael didn't wait for me to reply, moving in close he pulled me in tight and kissed me passionately, pushing his body in tight against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the passion.

"Mmmm now that's hot." I heard Kieran say as he sat on the bed watching us. As we kissed Michaels hands were pulling at my shirt, pulling it off before tugging at my belt and undoing my fly so that my trousers fell down to my ankles. Kieran squatted down next to us and helped me kick off my trousers. He also pulled Michaels shorts down revealing the very small and very tight white pants he was wearing, his cock straining against the material. I just had on my boxers and I was rock hard, Kieran didn't hesitate and grabbed at my cock, squeezing it in my boxers causing me to moan into Michael's mouth as we kissed.

Michael moaned back. I glanced down and I could see this was because Kieran had pulled his pants down and was now licking the head of Michaels hard cock. Soon enough he moved his attention to me. He pulled my boxers down and freeing my cock before wrapping his lips around and sucking on the head. Our hands were all over each other. I loved the feeling of Michaels hands running up and down my body as Kieran licked and sucked on my cock. I ran my hands across his smooth chest and pinched his nipple and he bit down on my bottom lip.

Kieran was certainly enjoying himself. I could see he had stripped away his shorts and was now completely naked too. He had a smaller cock than Michael, probably about 4 inches and thinner but it still looked sexy. He was also completely hairless and smooth, just the way I was apparently liking it. Kieran had pulled us closer now and had both mine and Michaels cocks in each hand, alternating which one was in his mouth. At one point he grabbed them both together and tried to put both in his mouth at the same time. It was such a horny experience feeling Michaels cock rubbing up against mine, all slippery and wet with Kieran's tongue flicking between us.

Michael pulled away from the kiss and smiled, dropping to his knees alongside Kieran I watched as they kissed, my cock still in Kieran's hand. They then proceeded to both suck my cock, one mouth either side of my shaft running up and down with their tongues. I was in heaven. Michael grabbed my calf and raised it up so my foot was placed on the bed. He then manoeuvred himself underneath me and lapped at my balls which Kieran started to take my whole length down his throat.

I instinctively grabbed both of their heads in pleasure. Focusing on my balance on one foot was difficult as they were sending wave after wave of pleasure through me.

Michael then moved further back underneath me. His tongue trailing a path from my balls along my gooch and towards my ass. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled them apart, running his tongue up to my hole where he flicked and flicked. All the while Kieran continued to bob on my cock, using his hand to pump it into his mouth.

My orgasm was building. The feeling of Michael's tongue probing my ass as Kieran sucked on my cock. The view I had as I looked down and saw both of them using their free hand to wank their stiff cocks as they pleasured me, it was all getting too much. I knew I wouldn't last long!

My cum kept building and building and I was now groaning a lot louder than I should have been but we were then interrupted by a call from the hall.

"Andy? Are you in your room?" It was Molly's voice. She was clearly coming to find me as I had been away from the party for some time. We could hear the footsteps on the stairs getting louder, she was heading our way.

I didn't want to get caught and fortunately it seemed neither did Michael and Kieran. Quick as a flash they jumped up, grabbed their clothes and bolted into the en-suite bathroom just as Molly opened my bedroom door. I was not so quick to react, probably because of the horny haze I was under. When Molly opened the door she was greeted with the sight of me standing at the end of the bed, completely naked, cock rock hard and a pretty dumbfounded and shocked look on my face.

I didn't say a word, I was stuck on the spot frozen, my cock hard and glistening with saliva.

"Well, I was not expecting this," blurted out Molly slightly slurring her words. She had definitely had a few G&T's in the sunshine.

"I thought you wanted to get out of the sun, I didn't realise this was what you meant!" she continued.

"I, errm, I, errm, sorr" I tried to reply as I started looking around for wherever Michael and Kieran had thrown my clothes.

"STOP!" Molly said assertively,

"Why don't we finish what we started?" She closed the door behind her and walked towards me while reaching behind to undo the clasp on her dress.

Knowing that her brother and his friend, who were sucking my cock and licking my ass not 20 seconds ago were hiding in the en-suite I protested.

"Are you sure? What if anybody catches us? Let's just head back down to the party." She laughed, a very slurry drunk laugh.

"C'mon I know you have been wanting to fuck me all day." And with that she undid her dress and let it fall to the floor, she was wearing no bra underneath and was now standing only in white lace panties and heels. She grabbed my cock forcefully and wanked it a few times before coming in close to kiss me, as we kissed she reached down and pulled her panties off and her heels leaving her entirely naked before breaking away and jumping on to the bed. Lying on her back with her legs spread in front of me, rubbing her pussy and waiting for me.

FUCK! What was I to do?

I figured that the best thing would be to get everything finished quickly so that I can get rid of Molly and then Michael and Kieran could escape and we may all be able to go back to the party with nobody getting hurt. Fortunately, I knew that sex with Molly was never a drawn out affair. she just liked it in missionary, pretty boring, and it never really lasted that long. Especially when she had a few drinks. So I followed and climbed on top of her, guiding my cock inside her pussy.

Even though sex with her was boring I had to say, she had the most amazing tight pussy, and on this occasion she was soaking wet. In a solid missionary position I started to build up a pace. Her eyes closed moaning louder and louder, letting me do all the work. As she had her eyes closed I glanced around the room and across to the door of the en-suite. I could see it was cracked open a little and as I continued looking it opened a little more to reveal Michaels face leaning back and looking out at us.

Figuring that Molly wasn't really paying attention and her eyes were firmly shut I gestured to Michael that he was free to head towards the door and escape. I nodded towards the door a couple of times but he didn't move, instead he opened the door even further showing that he was still naked and leaning back against the sink with a side on view of the door. He continued opening the door to reveal Kieran on his knees, still naked, sucking on Michaels cock. Michael grinned from ear to ear and Kieran looked up and out the door at me smiling too with a mouthful of Michaels cock. This was so risky but so horny. Kieran was sucking and bobbing his head with the same rhythm that I was fucking Molly, just 6 feet or so away from us.

It was so horny watching Kieran suck Michaels big cock but I was snapped back into reality by Molly's moaning. This was such a horny experience, fucking my gorgeous girlfriend while I watched 2 naked twinks. Molly still had her eyes tightly shut. I placed my hand on the pillow next to her head so that I could get some good leverage and fuck her harder but also so that she didn't catch a glimpse of her brother in the corner of her eye. She pulled me in close and kissed me.

"Fuck me harder! Your cock feels so big and hard. I want you to fuck me harder!" I quickened my pace and was really slamming my cock in hard now. I looked back around to the en-suite door and saw that they had moved. Kieran was now standing up bent over the sink with his ass in the air. Michael was just lining up his big cock before looking at me square in the eye and pushing in deep inside.

We maintained eye contact and matched rhythm. Me fucking his sister whose moaning was increasing in volume and him fucking Kieran who had stuffed a hand towel in his mouth to muffle his own moans. I had never seen 2 guys having sex before and it looked incredible, both of their smooth bodies grinding together. I could see how tight Kieran's ass was as Michael's thick cock disappeared inside him. Kieran's cock was now limper, hanging low and swinging. I was forced to quickly look back at Molly, she grabbed my arms digging her nails in to my triceps as she tied her legs around my ass pulling me in closer. I could feel her tense up again and even louder this time and in between hard breaths.

"Harder! Harder! Harder, Fuck meeee!!" She clenched everything, pulling my cock in deep inside her pussy. I was so close and the clenching of her pussy around my cock was bringing me to the edge, but she held me so tight I couldn't continue. After what seemed like an eternity she caught her breath and opened her eyes, looking directly at me she let out a long satisfied groan.

I saw the en-suite door quietly close out of the corner of my eye as Molly seemingly came to.

"Mmm that is exactly what I needed," she said "C'mon we better head back to the party."

"Woah I didn't finish," I protested.

"C'mon babe we only had time for a quickie. That was so good but daddy will be looking for me." she replied. And with that she pushed me off her and shimmied off the bed, grabbing her dress she quickly pulled it over her naked body and grabbed her shoes.

"I am gonna quickly head to my room to freshen up and then head back downstairs, we better go down separately so nobody knows we snuck off!" She said, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and slipped out of the door, leaving me sitting on the edge of the bed, naked and frustrated once again.

I had no time to be frustrated. As soon as the bedroom door closed behind Molly, Michael and Kieran burst out from the en-suite, both still naked and Michael still hard.

"Ooooh she left you frustrated again didn't she?" Michael asked in a slightly patronising way.

"Don't worry about her," He strode over and pushed me forcefully back onto the bed. He ushered me to shimmy up so I was laying on my back. Without hesitation Kieran pounced on to the bed, kneeling next to me he sucked my cock once again. It was already hard but he made it extra wet and sloppy. Michael stood at the end of the bed near my feet admiring and wanking his cock.

Kieran didn't suck on my cock for long and he quickly flung his leg over to straddle me. I wasn't expecting this and wasn't sure I was ready. Blowjobs was one thing but I didn't know if I was ready for full sex! I didn't have time to query or think, just as quick as Kieran had straddled me he grabbed my cock and guided it into his hole and lowered himself down.

All I could do was groan, fuck me that was tight and warm. It felt amazing around my cock and once Kieran had adjusted to me being inside he started riding my like a pro, back arched bouncing his ass up and down on my cock. I could feel his cock resting on my stomach and he held his weight on his hands on my chest.

I then felt another sensation as Michael leant down and started to lick my balls at the same time. My eyes rolled back in my head from the pleasure and my cock was surely the hardest it had ever been. He pulled my legs apart and got his face right in there, lapping away and sucking on my balls before lifting them up and pushing his tongue towards my ass again. All the while Kieran was really fucking my cock now. He had grown fully hard and his cock was making a loud slapping noise against my belly.

Mr_D3833
Mr_D3833
113 Followers
12