My Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of heaven Michael pulled away from my ass and walked around the bed, positioning himself standing next to me and thrusting his cock into my face. I did what came naturally and took him in my mouth, sucking him as good as I possibly could. Michael looked down and smiled as he gently built up a rhythm fucking my mouth with his thick hard cock. I gagged on it a bit and he relented slightly but I could feel my eyes watering as I got used to taking his cock deeper and deeper. He then pulled his cock all the way out, causing a waterfall of saliva to dribble out of me, before climbing up on the bed, positioning his ass above my face and lowering himself down.

Michael rode my face exactly the same way that Kieran was riding my cock, I felt Kieran's cock slapping against my stomach as I felt Michaels much larger cock on my chin. Soon enough Michael leant forward, positioning his cock against my lips that I eagerly wrapped around. Kieran raised himself upright still bouncing on me as Michael leant forward and took Kieran's cock in his mouth. The constant changes in position had kept me on edge.

What had I turned into? All I wanted right now was to gobble down on Michaels cock. I tried again and again to take him as far as I could. I soon felt Kieran's hole tighten around my cock, squeezing it like it had never been squeezed before. His audible groans indicated he was blowing his load. Michael sucked and sucked on Kieran's cock as he exploded down his throat, tensing and clenching his ass around me.

Once Kieran had relaxed from his orgasm Michael leant up and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He swung his legs over so he was kneeling next to me before leaning down and kissing me. His mouth was full of Kieran's cum and we mixed it together between our tongues. Kieran still sat atop my cock recovering, just gently rocking his hips back and forth keeping my cock hard inside him. His cock now small and limp, hanging flaccid in front of him. Michael broke our kiss, leaving me wanting more.

I actually wanted to taste that cum and I missed the feeling of Michaels cock in my mouth! He stood up next to the bed and walked around to the bottom behind Kieran. His hands thrust forward beside Kieran's ribs and then across his chest, caressing his perfectly smooth body as he kissed his neck. Kieran's hole started clenching around my cock again. He was clearly turned on by this and my cock was still rock hard inside him.

Michaels hands travelled down and ran all over Kieran's flaccid cock, squeezing his balls as he pinched his nipple. All of this caused Kieran to groan and grind his ass down on to my cock harder. At this point I felt like I was being used as a dildo in their play, but I didn't care. This was the most horny experience of my life. Once he had gotten Kieran thoroughly turned on Michael stepped back and grabbed my ankles, indicating for me to shimmy further down the bed. I complied and with Kieran still on top of me and with his pace starting to quicken again I shimmied down, all the way so that my legs hung off the bottom of the bed and my feet hit the floor.

He raised my knees up high and Kieran hooked his arms around them, using them as leverage to ride my cock harder and deeper. I then felt Michaels hot wet tongue lapping at my balls again, running the tip back and forth as they slapped against Kieran's ass. He knelt down on the floor at the end of the bed and pushed my legs up even higher from underneath, running his tongue down across my gooch and circling my hole.

It felt weird but good. I alternated between shutting my eyes in pure ecstasy and watching Kieran's incredible body grinding on top of me. Michael wasn't teasing anymore and he was lapping away at my ass, probing his tongue in and out, pushing my legs up so that my hole stretched wider and wider for him.

I couldn't see Michael at all. My only line of sight was Kieran, watching his abs tense as he crunched back and forth, seeing his semi-limp cock bob in front of him, slapping against my stomach, he looked so hot. His arms hooked under my knees stretching his body out. At this moment I was so horny all my inhibitions had disappeared, one hand reached up to run across Kieran's smooth chest, gently pinching his nipple between my finger and thumb. While the other wrapped around his cock, it felt warm and was still quite wet and sticky. He was still only semi but feeling it pulse and start to grow harder again in my hand turned me on like I never imagined anything could. All the while I could feel his hole tighten and loosen around my cock as well as Michaels warm tongue dipping into my ass.

That warm tongue was quickly replaced by a colder feeling. I couldn't see anything but I could hear Michael squeezing a bottle of lube before the cold jelly was spread across my ass. I had no time to protest and just as quickly Michael replaced his warm tongue with the cold lube. He had also gently pushed his lubricated finger inside of me. I could feel myself clenching hard, which in turn made my cock grow harder, stretching the inner walls of Kieran's ass.

Maybe this was too far? This was a complete no go area for me. I had never wanted any of this, not even from a woman. Fucking another man and sucking cock was one thing but having my arse fingered was another.

These thoughts swirled around my mind, constantly being interrupted by other thoughts, like how good this felt. The feeling of pleasure coursing all the way through my body. My cock growing harder than it ever had before. The initial pain of Michaels finger inside of me slowly disappeared. As I argued with myself I was overwhelmed as Michael added to his digit, pushing 2 fingers inside me, working them back and forth, adding more of the cold lube as he went. There was no arguing anymore. All I could do was lie back and close my eyes.

Both Kieran and Michael were building up a rhythm. Kieran grinding on my cock, his own cock now fully hard again and in my hand, while Michaels fingers probed and twisted inside me. I knew I was groaning a lot louder than I should but at this point but I didn't care. There was no thought about the party happening downstairs at this point.

The spell over me was only broken once Michael removed his fingers. It was unexpected and although I felt my hole was stretched I also felt empty. I was yearning for him to continue. As I opened my eyes I could see Michael had now stood up and was kissing Kieran on the neck and whispering in his ear. Once Michael pulled his lips away from his neck he leant forward with his hands on my chest, shifting his weight forward and now bouncing on my cock from a different angle.

I once again felt the cold lube being spread across my ass. Michael slipped a single finger in again before quickly removing it. The next thing I felt was very warm, a hot feeling on my hole, but this wasn't his tongue.

It was the head of Michaels cock pressing against me. I immediately tensed up again and opened my mouth to say something but was immediately smothered by Kieran, pressing down and darting his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me sloppily and passionately, and continuing to clench my cock with his ass. I was engrossed in the kiss but felt Michael gently pressing against my hole. Slowly easing the tip of his cock inside me. It was definitely bigger than the fingers I had just gotten used to.

It hurt, but the pain was good and was covered up by the pleasure. I felt the pressure building as he pushed and pushed until

Pop.

His head had pushed all the way in. My hole closed around the shaft underneath now holding him in place. He stayed there still for a minute, allowing me to get used to the girth of his cock. all the while Kieran continued to grind on my, causing me to judder and pulse my cock every time my cock reached his ass' full capacity. Once adjusted Michael slowly started to ease his cock deeper inside of me and back out again.

"Mmmm so tight." he whispered. With his hands now holding my legs up in the air he got back into the rhythm he had previously with his fingers. Kieran matching that same rhythm with his ass.

As the pain continued to fade, the pleasure was overwhelming. All I could do was lie back with my eyes closed tight and my hands up to my face, grabbing the pillow and biting down on it so I didn't groan so loud the whole house could hear. I was close. I could feel my orgasm building, seemingly making the journey from deep down inside of me, through my ass and up to the base of my cock.

Michael quickened his pace too, thrusting his thick smooth cock in and out of me, causing me to thrust my cock deep into Kieran harder, deeper and faster. As I pulled back from my thrust into Kieran Michael thrust deeper into me, it was perfect timing and rhythm. Michaels cock was growing bigger and so was mine. My orgasm was building and I was on edge. Taking control I thrust my hips up and down as hard as I could, pushing my cock deep inside Kieran and at the same time taking Michaels cock deep inside me.

His hands were gripping my legs tight, his fingers pinching in on my skin, I recognised this. He was starting to stiffen up just like his sister, just at the point of no return! With one last thrust he held his cock deep inside of me as I felt him twitch and his hot cum emptying inside me. This sent me over the edge and caused me to do the same thing. My cock was twitching and exploding inside of Kieran, who sat back on me holding my cock deep inside him as he quickly wanked his cock before cumming himself. A smaller load exploding out of him and landing across my stomach and chest.

For a few brief seconds we all held our positions still, our cumulative orgasms riding through us, holding our breath as our cocks continued to twitch involuntarily.

Once we had caught our breath, Michael and Kieran climbed off and stood up next to the bed. Leaving me laying on the bed, naked, sweaty, covered in cum, my cock and ass aching with a confused and exhausted look on my face. They slipped away leaving me with my thoughts for a few minutes before coming to my senses, putting some clothes back on and heading downstairs to see off the rest of the party.

12