My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kinda liked the feeling of it...and the taste too., it felt really nice on my tongue and in my mouth. I wanted to make him feel good you know? He kept telling me how sexy I looked and how good I was at it and he was being so awesome."

"Did you wrap your moist lips around his eager shaft, inching your head farther down until your nose nuzzles his pubic hair, sticking out your tongue and lick his hard shaft?" Carol said and jerk my cock harder.

"Did you flick your tongue all over his family jewels, jerking his cock hard? Did you sis, you can tell me, it's only me here, sis, tell me."

"Sis, what the fuck are you on? Fuck, you're making me all horny with that dirty talk."

"Go on, sorry, you were sucking his hard, glorious cock, your little pussy was wet, craving his biiig, cock, right?"

"Carol, for fucks sake, don't talk like that, Steve might wake up."

"Ok, go on, I want to hear the end."

"Well I was like really horny...and I kinda straddled him and we were kinda just...moving against each other."

"And we kinda moving against each other what the fuck does that mean?

"Carol."

"What? I just wanted to know if he was fucking you."

"Yeah, I was really wet... We were kissing too yeah. Well that's all I was going to do in the beginning..." (long pause)

"...but then like, it just felt soooo good Carol. God don't you ever tell anybody about this conversation, I will kill you.

"So, was he? Fucking you?"

"He was sliding his hard cock against my pussy."

Carol smile, eases in my entire semi-hard cock, gags a little, spewing spit onto the base of my cock as she rears her head back, a string of spittle connecting my dick to her lip.

"See, yes go on..."

Carol quickly gets all of me down her throat again, flicking my balls with the tip of her tongue, taking much longer to gag than the first time.

Within seconds I'm at full speed again.

"Well um...I just let his head in me at first...it felt so incredible baby. It was like slowly pushing my pussy open and I was like in heaven...I couldn't believe how good just the tip of his dick felt in me. And so then I lowered myself further and like every inch of it as it went in. It was so fucking good...until I finally got it completely in me."

"Yeah, sis. God, I bet he was hard now huh?"

"It was hard and it was so hot...I mean I guess...for a while I've kinda secretly fantasized about fucking him and one more person, but I don't want to tell you who he is, you know him."

Fuck, she's talking about me...

Carol clenches my ass cheeks, pulling me toward her as I start picking up speed.

She starts gagging, saliva beginning to run down her chin. I pull out to let her spit, my cock glistening with her saliva.

"Oh God Carol. I felt like.. I can't even describe it...it was just filling me all the way up."

June's voice was getting more ragged now, I can't help to fantasize about her naked fabulous boy, her perfectly symmetrical breasts, her long, fit legs, her stomach flat, and her amazing ass, that perfect 18 year old athletic ass. But most of all, her shaved pussy. She was perfect.

June is masturbating furiously, her bare breasts heaving as the room is filled with the wet sounds of her fingers darting in and out of her pussy. Her throaty moans fills the air, she wants us to hear her. Her free hand reaches up to knead the ample flesh of her breasts.

It's getting harder and harder to tell her sister the story, knowing what she and I are doing in the room next door, she can hear everything. She can hear how Carol whisper to me and how she came as I licked her pussy.

The room is silent except for the sounds of her pleasuring herself and Carol sucking my cock in the room next door.

She really enjoys to give us the show about as much as she enjoys listening to her sister and me. Her fingers slamming in and out of her pussy, the look of pleasurable abandon on her face, her lithe naked form surrendering wholly to the dark impulses within.

God, I want June now...

Very slowly I would spread my June's pussy lips and lick along the inside of each one. I would lick up and down between her inner and outer lips enjoying the taste and smell of her sex. She'd shake and shutter each time my tongue touch her cunt, while trying to force her clit into my mouth. I'd continue to work up and down her slit, never touching her hard little button, teasing the little girl.

When June has managed to get my entire face wet with her juices, I decide it's time. 
Without a warning, I'd slide upward and take her love button into my mouth.

June will let out a guttural moan that ends as a scream. She'd force her clit into my mouth the way a guy forces his cock into a cunt and I begin sucking and licking her hard little nub.

With my head securely lodged between June's legs, I'd reach down and cup her ass cheeks in my hands helping to keep her clit in my mouth by lifting her up as she comes.

Working my tongue around I'd be able to get under her clit and exert pressure from underneath. Just as I'd feel June begin to relax the slightest bit, I'd press my tongue from underneath and she'll lock her legs back tightly around my head. It's at this point I will feel her pussy ejaculate in my face. She'll come with such force that for a moment I think I will drown.

"No more. Oh, fuck! No more. I feel like I'm going to pass out," she will say through gasps and chokes trying to catch her breath and push me away.


After a minute of silence from both parties, June continue with a very ragged voice. 
It's quite apparent that she's playing with her pussy.

"And then after a few seconds, I figured what was the point of just having it in my pussy, so I just kinda started... riding him, it felt really, really good..... We..... started really slow and it was so good. I was.... I was just going all the way up and down on... his cock...like I could feel his balls touching my ass and it was so hot. It.... it was so hard and I was really wet..... I was moaning so much." (laughing).

I take my cock in my right hand, straddle Carol's chest and place my hard cock between her big tits. She grabs both her breasts, squeeze them together and I start to tittie-fuck her.

Carol follow my lead and move her hands to the side of her breasts, interlocking her fingers around the exposed portion of the shaft of my cock. I push up and down, generating as much friction as possible. Carol keep up with her nearly inaudible whimpers and bent her head over, tongue out, kissing and licking the tip of my cock on each upstroke.

"I mean I felt like a little bad girl because...you know.......it was just so hot and like, who knows when I'd get this chance again?"

June can feel the wetness welling up inside of her. She rubs her soaked clit so hard, she is sure that the clucking sounds will be heard in the room next door.

Her fingers are a blur. Her face and chest are flushed red with pleasure, and her skin shines wet and she almost feels high by the sound of her glistening fingers slamming in and out of her needy pussy.

After a minute or so of fucking Carol's huge tits, I grab my cock and shove it roughly into Carol's open mouth, giving a deep pump or two nearly down to her throat, before she release my cock and say:

"So.... you're riding his hard cock?"

"Yeah, I was, fuuck, I'm horny."

"Honey, lay down, I want to ride you as well." Carol whispers to me.

Carol position herself right above my rock-hard cock and press her bare pussy to my cock. We moan in tandem as she gently rubs herself up and down my shaft, coating it in her preparatory slickness. She slows momentarily as she says to her sister:


"Same here, but go on."

It was once again quite as June climaxes again.

"So... ok.. I started riding him a little faster. He.... He... He had his hands on my ass and I was kinda...bouncing on his cock. It.... was filling my pussy up and hitting all these spots in me. Fuuck."

Carol place my hands on her ass, just like June had told us and she grasp my shoulder hard, just enough to hold me steady as she lower herself precisely where she wants to be.

I moan and let my eyes roll back towards June's room, hearing the muffled sound of a vibrator.

My girlfriend's pussy engulfs the head of my cock. More and more of me is slowly sinking inside her warm, slick, wonderful hole as she lowers herself.

Carol smile at me, never losing eye contact as she confidently takes me all the way to the base. She's fully on me now, taking me as deep as she possibly can, and it feels fucking amazing.

"Holy fuck," I breath.


"And he was grabbing my boobs..... squeezing them while I rode him. Yeah it felt so fucking hot."

June's lips are small and white, hiding a tight pink slit just drooling for the dildo she picked up off the bed. She powers up her vibrator and holds it against her clit as usual, and listens to her sister riding my cock. She slide her smooth vibrating cock down against her lips, stroking all that pussy juice up against her clit and down her slit. She throws her head back and moans loudly as she rubs the outside of her snatch.

Then she pop that big vibrator inside her slit, plunge it in slow.

Carol move my hands to her bouncing breast, just like June had told us, she was mimicking her sister's story.

"I kept thinking about how good it felt to have this really sexy guy's dick fucking me, and how perfectly it fit in my pussy and how dirty it was, in a dirty men's room, in a sleazy bar, riding this sexy stranger...and it felt so good I started to come."

After a few thorough ins and outs, June plows her cunt with the big toy, forcing her dildo fast in and out of her pussy. Usually, she just worked her clit with the vibe, but the whole scenario, her sister riding my hard cock next door made her a wanton whore and she crave cock. Big cock.

"I came, like, really hard on his cock. I was like, shaking all over and like screaming...it was just these intense waves going all through me. I seriously thought I was gonna pass out. God Carol his dick was so good. It just felt so perfect inside my pussy."

Carol flexes her thighs, then her pussy, making experimental little movements. She bites her lip and rolls her eyes back as she seemingly find exactly the angle she's looking for.

Her hips rock back and forth in slightly larger circles, massaging her pussy and my cock together just the way she wants.

God, Carol has done this hundreds of times, but this is by far the best riding-my-pole performance she's ever produced.

I am entranced by absolutely everything my girlfriend is doing; the sinuous dance of her naked body, the pleasure evident in her expression, and especially how it feels being inside her with her sister fucking herself with the vibrator.

Carol leans down and our lips meet. I try to keep cupping her breasts, but they dangle enticingly close to my face. I caress her chest and flick my thumbs over her nipples as our mouths and tongues dance, mimicking the naughtier dance down below.

My hands slide down Carol's body as she straighten her upper body up again, eventually settling on her tight butt again. I grope her while she's riding me.

No one is even noticing that the conversation had become silent.

Carol's pace has increased and once she brace herself against my shoulders and take some of the weight off her legs. Her tits are back in fondling range bouncing up and down and not quite in my face the way they were before. Weirdly, I am more entranced by her face than her boobs.

She's panting, only lightly, but quite noticeable to me. Her mouth hangs open slightly, her tongue just visible between her lips. Her eyes have glazed over a bit so that she's almost staring through me rather than at me.


My lovely wife to be, the future mother of my kids is using me quite vigorously to get herself off. That's my conclusion. This definitely isn't all about me, it's more about her carnival lust, about cumming all over my cock with her sister fucking herself next door.

However, the extra squeezing and massaging and frantic grinding get me as good as it gets her. My cum explodes with an intensity not even matched by the finale of her blowjob from before. It's the single greatest feeling of all time, well, at least for the brief seconds it lasts. So much cum flows from me in huge, amazing pulses, directly into Carol's spasming pussy.

Carol moans happily, panting even harder as her muscles tightens and her butt wiggle around frantically, losing the steady, smooth pace she's set before. She squeeze my cock so much different than before, arrhythmically and probably not at her own discretion.

"Then he told me to stand up and he lifted me up and I ended up in his arms with his cock buried inside my tight pussy, he pushed his big cock all the way in me and started fucking me like that. He was fucking me really hard and I could like a cheap whore, feel his balls slapping against me and stuff my cunt. I couldn't help it but I was moaning really loudly."


Carol looks disappointed like she's been cheated of her finale. 


"His dick felt so good fucking me Carol...it was just filling me up so much and his body was rubbing against my clit and I could see and feel his muscles and stuff - it was really hot. I came really hard like that too...like I was pretty much screaming. Everyone in the pub could probably hear me." (laughing). So what if people think I'm a slut? They're probably just jealous or something. He shoved me up against the wall and called me a slut and I liked it and his big dick. 
We were getting really dirty but it was soooo hot. (laughing a bit), I was kinda talking dirty too.

Like, screaming at him to fuck me.

...that I loved his big cock fucking me.

...and that I'd never been fucked like that before."

Carol grab her favorite toy, a huge blue, veiny dildo, and slowly opens and start to engulf to veiny, rubber rod into her hungry cunt. She moans as the girthy shaft stretches her pussy to every limit.

As she slides the tip against her depths, she switches on the vibrator. Her overstuffed pussy shakes with earthquake-scale tremors. Her entire pelvic region quivers with waves of pure pleasure. She smiles and moans as she draws closer to reaching new levels of sexual satisfaction, all before even moving the rubber mass.

Just as she feels her cervix nearing an explosive climax, she begins thrusting the entire length of the vibrating beast. Her knees immediately open wider and lift off the bed. She looks down at the blue shaft pounding into her pussy. The sight of her tiny hands mastering the monstrous object fills her mind with waves of bliss. She starts pumping her dildo into herself like a teenage boy stroking himself off for the first time.

"I mean it was kinda true, Carol, I've never been fucked like that, dirty, filthy, and fucking hot. Yeah, ffffuuuckkkk I came hard again. Hard...like, I was totally screaming, it was seriously incredible Car. I was bouncing reaaallly hard on his cock, and he was grabbing my ass hard to keep me up as he fucked me like a madman against the bathroom wall I was a wanton slut."

Carol's pussy squishes and sucks against the vibrator. Her head falls back against the headboard and fills with elation. Her huge tits tremble on her chest, sending shockwaves of delight to her hard, little nipples. She grips at the sheets with her left hand as her right-hand pumps the vibrating dildo against her G-spot.

"He was like grabbing my ass hard and bouncing me on his dick and it felt incredible.

Oh my God and then I started to cum for the third time, he said he was gonna cum, so we started going faster and faster, and I was like, screaming again, and was screaming for him to cum inside me. I wanted him to cum in my pussy."

Ohh my God, I wanted him to cum so bad, Car.
 I was just thinking about how good it was going to feel his perfect dick shooting his hot sticky cum inside my pussy, and how everyone was going to see him cumming inside me."

Carol's hips buck wildly as the huge toy fucking her drenched cunt finally send her over the edge. Her eyes roll into the back of her head before they clench shut. She let the dildo go and leaves it in herself as she screams and shakes. She tries putting her hand over her mouth, but she's shaking too hard to actually muffle her moans. The vibration of the dildo continues sending waves of pleasure into her pussy and up to her G-spot and clit.

"And so then I felt him start to just spray his cum in my pussy while I was cumming and it was like, seriously the best feeling I've ever had in my life..... I could feel him squirting his stuff deep inside my pussy Car, and it was so warm and hot. Like, his dick was throbbing each time." 


Carol reaches down and pulls the dildo from her cumming cunt, only to gush squirt all over her hand and the bed. She tries rubbing the gushes out of her pussy, but her rubbing only intensifies her orgasm. Her body tenses and lifts off the bed a little as she squirts all the way across the room, two times in a row. Her mouth hangs open and she forces her eyes open to watch as she continues cumming and gushing onto the bed.

All of a sudden, June becomes quiet again, but I can hear her on the phone and through the walls.

With every downward push, she stretches her small pussy. And with every downward push, her dildo collides with her G-spot. She pinches her nipple and screams as she cums. Her hips lift off the bed and tremble as she continues her assault on her tender cunt. She bites down on the dildo and screams harder, as her pussy convulses harder.


She move her hand down from her breast and use it to spank her clit, causing her to ferociously shove the dildo hard in and out as some sort of punishment. She feel her pussy clenching, even more, forcing her to cum again.

June pulls out the large dildo and smacks the dildo against her cunt.

Then she inserts the massive shaft just as its head parts her cunt. Her eyes open wide and she gasps as the head once stretches her tight pussy

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard," she begs.

Her hips violently shake as her pelvic region quakes with pleasure.

She squeezes her asscheeks hard and her moans increase again.

She bends it upwards placing it still on her G-spot and feels how her pussy muscles grip it tightly, causing her to instantaneously explode into orgasm. Her hands shake harder as she reaches out for something to grab onto. Her pussy convulses around the fat shaft as it soothingly pumps her. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and she pants rapidly.

Her eyes water and tears run down her pretty face as her entire body explodes into a higher realm of orgasmic euphoria, she stops the spanking of her clit, and the pain slowly fades away as she passes out.

I and Carol listen to June scream out her orgasm and then all of a sudden, it becomes quiet, the only thing we can hear is a very low humming sound of a vibrator.

"Fuck, I think she fell asleep, should we go and check on her?"

"I think you wanted her to hear you come. I think you wanted her to know I was sucking your cock. I also think she wanted you, or us to hear her cum."

"Of course not," I lie, "I was just getting caught up."

"Do you like her?" Carol asks, a little fire in her eyes. "Do you think she's sexy?"

"What kind of a question is that?" I don't want an argument. Can we just enjoy the moment? We were just having a little naughty fun, besides I think you liked it, too."

"Answer the question, dirty old man."

"Yeah, fine, I like her." Maybe answering only the first question would placate her.

"She's a good kid."

"Do you think she's sexy?" Shit! She hadn't forgotten the second question.

I considered my answer. I've always thought that this was the most dangerous question in a relationship. If you answer 'yes' you make the woman mad. If you answer 'no' she knows you're lying. It's a no-win situation for the man.