My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika spread her legs more, her eyes were locked into the camera, her mouth was slackly open and her heavy breathing became more like panting.

"Oh God, oh God," she gasped.

"Professor, I have bought a little friend, and I hope you're gonna like it too."

She reached down to the floor and brought a huge, dildo into the picture again. It truly was an impressive toy, close to 5 inches thick and a good 10 inches long. There was no way she was big enough to take that, I thought, although the thought of her tiny body being impaled on that made me wild.

Since her huge toy-cock was black I instantly remember watching her suck my black friend, Big Ed's huge cock last summer. Annika, the everyday-ordinary-house-wife, was nothing like that at all, no, she was a nymphomaniac, and she wanted sex, and cock, and preferably in plural, all the time. Her husband, George turned out to be a watcher, he liked watching his wife get fucked by other men, while he jerked off.

"My God, that's huge," I said as I watched Annika start to suck the huge toy-cock.

"And black, Like Big-Ed's."

"Mmmmhmm, so yummy, Professor... so big, so.... hard... and thick.. mmm, fuck, I'm so horny."

I met Annika years ago, when she, her husband, and their 16-year-old daughter, Ingrid, moved into a house down the street, and over the years our paths crossed many times, she always wore boring, very a-sexual clothing and I really never thought of her in a sexual manner. Ingrid on the other hand had blossomed into an extremely sexy young woman, and she was the complete opposite of her boring mom, she dressed as sexy as she could on campus, but I saw her in bars over the years, from she was 16 until now, being 19.

"I need you, Professor Steve, my cunt and ass needs you... I want all three of you... Again, this time, I'm preparing myself for all three of your cocks. Big Ed here will help me prepare."

Annika stuck her tongue out and licked the huge head of the enormous black toy-cock, her eyes grew wide as the first 5 inches of the black toy entered her slutty white mouth. Sweet innocent little Annika, a boring suburban housewife by day and a cock-craving nymphomaniac by night.

Here she was bobbing her head back and forth as she started sucking in earnest on my screen.

Ever so often she pulled the long black hose out of her face and spat on it. She was soon sucking that fat black toy-cock like her life depended on it. By now, Annika had gotten used to sucking big cooks and was actually able to take all 11 inches in and out of her married, white mouth, and down her unfaithful gullet.

But the story about Annika is another story, too long to tell here, but look for Annika, Ingrid's mom and read her dirty truth.

God, Swedish MILF's can be so dirty and horny.

PHONE SEX

June moved closer to the mirror and examined her reflection, noting her long waist-length blond hair, her bright emerald green eyes, and her pouty rose-red lips. She looked down at the rest of her body, looking at her breasts, firm and high, looking large on her frame but not too large. She took in her small flat waist with the small diamond belly button ring, the front of her thong, which was already wet, and her long, long legs. She suddenly realized looking at herself, that she was a woman, not a girl, but a woman, a very sexy woman.

I was sitting in my office. The day had ended and I was just about to leave when my phone chimed and a picture of bare tits lit up the screen. Less than ten seconds later, before I could even process what was happening, a pussy showed up too.

"What the fuck?"

I knew it was June, because, first of all, I had her number saved, and I was by now very familiar with her body, and her pink plaid sheets were unmistakable. As was the stark white nail polish I'd seen her applying that very day. Polish that adorned the tips of the fingers touching the lips of her bald pussy.

"Fuck, I'm horny, where are you?" followed by a series of sexy short videos.

June lets her hand graze over her belly, teasing her belly button as her hand moved back up to her breasts. She reached behind her to unclasp her bra, noticing the way her chest jutted out, and then bounced back into place when the bra fell to the floor.

Then it ended and a new one popped up. Her fingers moved to her breasts again, tracing over her hard pink nipples. She let out a small moan of her own, squeezing her nipples harder. She felt another rush of liquid wet the front of her panties. One of her hands slowly inched over her stomach, down toward her wet thong.

"Do you want me to take them off, lover boy?" She texted.

"Yes," I replied, wondering if she had the right number. This was extremely unorthodox and way beyond innocent pictures of her dressed, but I wasn't gonna tell her.

I think that it wasn't really a question, since at the very same second that I sent my reply, the next video popped up.

June danced seductively and played with the hem of her red, almost see-through thong underwear. She sensually slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. Her pussy was completely shaven and she slid a finger along her slit, rubbing her clit for just a second.

Then the video ended.

Fuck, she has a very pretty and seductive pussy. It was wet. It looked small and tight. I was so hard, thinking about everything I wanted to do to it. And her tits, oh my God. I wanted to suck on each one.

All of a sudden, my phone rang. It was June.

"Yeah?" I answered sounding hoarse. My throat was tight and all of a sudden, very, very dry.

"Oh my God, Steve! Please, please tell me you haven't seen my photos or video."

"June..."

"Oh, my God! This can't be happening. I'm such an idiot. Please forget whatever you saw, Steve."

No fucking way that was going to happen. "Who were you texting?"

"Why?"

"I want to know."

"Stop it. I haven't done anything with him. And he hasn't even seen the pictures because I'm a moron and I sent them to my own sister's boyfriend." She groaned.

I could practically see her, naked, blushing a bright red with embarrassment. Sex was probably the last thing on her mind now. Unfortunately, it was all I could think about.

"They're really sexy."

"What?"

I don't know what I was thinking or doing or who this stranger was talking for me, but hearing her voice while the pictures and videos stayed burned in my head and were making me insane.

I was unable to control myself.

"My cock is hard." A quiet gasp came through the connection, but nothing else.

"I'm sitting at my office and my cock is hard."

"What? Why?"

"I can't unsee you now. I want you now." The admission felt surprisingly good. I sighed and used my hand to squeeze some sense into the cock bulging my shorts.

"Shut up, Steve. Don't be a jerk. I'm embarrassed enough."

I glanced outside and watched some girls walking towards their car, all dressed in skirts, before pulling my cock out and starting to work my semi-hard shaft.

"Yeah, but if I was all alone with you in the house, June..."

"No, Steve. Don't say things like that."

I chuckled. "Why not?"

"We shouldn't even be talking about this. It's so wrong."

"Because I don't lie to you, so if I say you're sexy, you know I mean it. Because I know you better than anyone, so no pretending.

I had stroked my cock all hard now. She didn't say she didn't want the same thing.

"Are you wet?"

"God, Steve, don't..."

"Just admit it, sending those pictures and videos must've made you all wet, so, are you wet?"

"Steve..."

"Yes, or no."

"Yes, Steve, I am are you happy now?"

"I want to touch you, June. I want to kiss you. I want to suck on your amazing tits. I want to taste your pussy."

"Steve, stop it. Carol is downstairs... Please stop it, My sister... and Mom and Dad are in the next room."

"You started it."

"I did no such thing,"

"Yes, you did, those pictures and video started the whole thing."

"But they were for Ja..."

"Ahhh, Jason, huh."

"Steve we.. you can't, my sister..."

"I promise, I'll be quiet while I'm coming in your pussy."

"Oh, my God, Steve! You're my sister's boyfriend, please stop it!"

"You're right, but I'm willing to bet you have at least one hand on one of your tits or between your thighs. You're laying in your bed naked, thinking of my hard cock, thinking about how it would feel."

"Steve," she whispered.

"We can't."

"Then let me hear you come."

"What? No!"

"Are you touching your pussy, June?"

"No."

I smiled. "Liar."

"Steve, please." But I could hear in her voice that she was getting horny.

"Touch yourself, June. I won't tell anybody. Make yourself come. You were going to anyway, right? Was Jason gonna call you? Send you a picture of his own cock? Come to the sound of your quiet little voice saying his name?"

June didn't answer me, but she didn't hang up on me either. I knew, though I couldn't prove it, that I was turning her on. I was out of my mind with arousal. I couldn't remember wanting anything as badly as I wanted a simple confirmation that she was thinking about us fucking.

"I'm stroking my cock, June. Just like that day, you walked in on me. If you'd have stayed, you would know how hard I can come while thinking of you."

"Steeeve."

There it was. The apprehension was gone from her voice. She wasn't stern anymore she was... breathless.

"Tell me," June took control of the conversation without missing a beat.

"So I guess you'd like to see my breasts?"

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Yes. Do you want to suck them?"

"Oh, yeah?" June answered breathlessly.

"And then I'd use two fingers, and rub your clitoris with my thumb."

"Why are you saying these things? Why do I like it?"

"Fuck, you sound so good. Tell me what you're doing, are you rubbing your pussy for me now?"

"Yes, Steve, I'm actually rubbing my clit, you make me so horny"

"Tell me what you're thinking about."

"Your cock."

"Yeah? You want it inside you, don't you?"

Another quiet moan came through the phone. She liked my words. "Yes, Steve."

"You can have anything you want, June. What else?"

"Steve, please, we can't..."

So shy. I decided to take it a bit slower.

"So, June, what are you wearing?" I pretended to role-play a little.

"Sweatsuit," she answered.

"Oh, June," I replied. Then, with heavy sarcasm;

"So sexy..."

"Well, what are you wearing?" June playfully snapped back.

"I'm not wearing anything but boxers and a cowboy hat."

"Oh, a cowboy hat," June teased. "Very masculine. Thank you. But you know, since I'm already pretty much naked, it's only fair if you are, too."

"You want me to take off my clothes?"

"Very much," I answered. "I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it."

"Talk to me, baby," I said with a sensual tone. "Describe everything."

"Well, I take off my shirt."

"Can I see a bra, or--"

"No. I'm naked. Well, half-naked. You can see my breasts and my nipples. My nipples are getting hard."

"Mmm," I replied. "I love your tits. I want to feel them. Can I put my big, rough hands on them?"

"Mmmhhmm."

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Yes. Do you want to suck them?" June answered breathlessly.

"Oh, fuck, yeah."

June felt herself blushing, but that wasn't the only part of her body responding. Her nipples were getting harder still, and her pussy was extremely moist. She lay back on the bed and closed her eyes, imagining.

"Yes," she said. "You can touch them, suck them, bite my nipples, Steve, come on home."

"Ohh, yeah, where are you?"

"In my bed, my breast and pussy are waiting for you."

"Oh, yeah. They feel so nice. So, you like me to come over, sneak by Carol, come into your room, and squeeze, bite, and pull your hard nipples?"

"Yeah," June answered. Her voice was softer and breathy, and I think she was getting really horny now. Then, instinctively, her free hand moved to her tits and she began rubbing and kneading them. She gently twisted her nipples between her fingers.

"Can I lick them, for real June?" I asked. My voice was so steady, so serious.

"Please," I continued. "Let me suck on those big tits."

"Okay..."

"I'm licking them all over. Can you feel it?"

"Yes." June was breathing harder now. I imagined her pushing one of her large breasts up toward her mouth and giving it a long, slow, wet lick.

"Tell me what you feel, baby."

June had to swallow hard before she could obey;

"I can feel your tongue on my tits. It's so warm and wet. My whole chest is tingling."

"Just your chest?"

"No. I'm so fucking wet now, not only my breasts."

"Are your pants still on?" I asked, staying in character.

"Just a second," June answered.

"Describe it to me as you take them off. Tell me what I can see."

"Ok." I'm slowly pulling my sweatpants down, you can see just the top of my butt now."

"Oh, baby. You're teasing me, huh? My big cock is so hard for you right now."

"I keep pulling them down further, now you can see my whole butt."

"Mmm. That ass is just perfect, baby. Can I hold it? Can I squeeze those cheeks with my hands?"

"Yeah."

"Can you feel me?"

"Yeah," June said, sliding her hand across her butt and squeezing one of her cheeks. Then she traced her crack with her finger. It caused her to moan just slightly, which caught her off guard.

I heard it.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" I said. "You like it when I rub your ass. But what about that juicy pussy of yours? Can I see that, yet?"

"I let my pants drop to my ankles, I'm stepping out of them now and laying back on the bed, with my eyes closed legs spread apart and my hungry soaked pussy is craving for you."

The room quickly filled with the smell of her wet, throbbing sex. She spread her legs, and her free hand tickled the hair just above her slit. June liked the feel of her pussy when it was shaved, but she hadn't had much motivation lately to cut it. The blonde curls covering her mound were only about half of an inch long, but June made a mental note to change that later tonight.

"Oh my God, you are so hot, baby," I said. "I'm going to finger you now. Can I do that? Can I put my finger in your pussy, June?"

On cue, June slid her own finger over her wet slit and then dipped it inside herself. Her body trembled, as did her voice.

"Ye—yes." She was breathing very hard now. God, I'm so wet, Steve, I am actually touching myself hard, are you jerking your big cock for me?"

"God, yes, I am, I love how wet you are. I put my finger on your pussy lips and you just sucked me right in, didn't you? God, you're so hot. So hot and tight, even on my finger."

June began moving not just one but now two fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah," she managed to choke out. "It feels so good."

"Now I want to fuck you," I announced.

"I want to stuff this big dick of mine right up your tight little cunt. You want that?"

June hesitated, then, "No."

"No?" I said. She was a little taken aback but tried to keep things going. "Oh yes, you do. You want me to fuck you with my hard cock until we both cum..."

"Ohh, Steve," June said again.

All of a sudden, another video came to my phone.

June really had spread her legs wider and was moving her hand over her clit, then she pulled up her pussy lips to show me how glistening wet she was inside. As if turning on a motorized switch, I masturbated faster while staring at her naked, exposed pussy.

"Do you like what you see?"

Then another video popped up. With her knees now up and her long, shapely legs spread wide open while exposing a lot of glistening pink flesh.

"Tell me..." she said breathlessly while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with one hand and fondling her big breast, and tugging at her nipple with her other hand.

"Fuuck, June, Fuuck... "

"Steve... Can ..... you... tell me about... your cock..."

"My fully erect cock is about 7 inches long and is quite thick in girth, extending from a thin bed of light brown pubes that hid nothing.

"Ohh, God, go on... Tell me how you... jerk off... thinking... thinking of me..."

"I lay down on the bed, before thoroughly wetting my palm with my tongue and a bit of saliva. I lift my cock, taking hold of the shaft in my hand, ensuring that the foreskin remains pulled back as far as it can so the large angry purple head is fully exposed to my you.

I start to slide my hand up and down the shaft, all the time staring at my you, who's just standing next to me, open-mouthed in astonishment."

"Fuck, Steve, fuck, I'm gonna cum, tell me, tell me... what you want me to do to your hard... cock..."

"I watch as you lean forward slightly, placing one hand on the bed to steady yourself, before slowly reaching across with the other, and tentatively taking hold of my cock in your small hand. As you lift it, your fingernails grazed over my skin, and your slender fingers bump against the engorged head, making me groan quietly, and causing my cock to twitch. Your skin felt so soft and warm, and its paleness was in stark contrast to the reddened color of my shaft and the thick purple head."

This was it for June. She clamped her legs tightly around her two hands and bucked her pelvis into the air.

"Arrrggghhhh, I cumming," she cried out and a stream of her juices made its way passed her hands and landed on her hand.

"Then you begin... softly stroking your hand up and down the full length of my cock, stopping your upward strokes when your fingers bumped over the rim of the head, before sliding your hand right down to the base, brushing through my pubic hair, and then back up the shaft again."

"Ohhh, fuck, Steve, fuck I'm horny."

Pling, another video clip came through.

June had picked up her dildo. With a look of sexual excitement on her face, she stared at herself, let out a sound of sexual excitement as she slowly inserted the dildo deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. The sucking sound of her inserting her dildo deep in her pussy and her pulling it out was reminiscent of women wrestling in a tub of deep mud while stripping off one another's clothes. No doubt, every man alive wished he could mimic that sound by pushing his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh, please fuck me. Fuck me and fill all my holes with your hard cock," June said as she grounded her clit more and more furiously.

I trembled as my hand ran smoothly over the entire length of my shaft. I just sat in my chair, jerking off, watching my girlfriend's sister masturbate and hearing her use a dildo over the phone. It was a surreal experience. June... June... Fuuck. I imagined her head tilted back resting against the headboard, her dildo easing its way in and out of her snatch, and soon he legs began to slowly writhe around on the bed, and she started breathing heavily.

"Come on, that's it, let go June," I whispered, imagining pushing my fingers deep inside and rubbing the rock-hard clit with my thumb.

"AAAAAHHHH...STEVE...YOU COCK-SUCKER... OHHH FFFUUCK!"

"Come on. Even though I aim for your mouth, I shoot the load of cum across your tits, but the next explosion is a load of warm oozy cum all over your face. Your hair, eyes, and nose are dripping with my cum. You open your mouth as wide as you could while moving your head closer to accommodate my cock. With a direct bulls-eye, I exploded a load of cum in your open mouth. Cumming and cumming with my cock just an inch away from your opened mouth, I coat your tongue white, pouring my cum in your mouth, across your lips, and down your throat. Instead of spitting out my cum, you swallowed every last drop."

"AAAAAAHHHH...YYYYEEEAAHH...OHHHHH GOD!"

"Come for me."

June closed her eyes and moaned, pretending it was me who was rubbing her little pussy. She let a little scream escape her lips when she thought about me pushing her onto the bed and spreading her legs wide, looking down at her pretty pink lips. How I would smile in that special way I had before dropping my head between her firm, milky white thighs and licking and kissing her pussy for the first time. June's body felt on fire, she knew she was about to cum, and she knew she was a naughty girl for thinking about her sister's boyfriend eating her pussy while she masturbated.