My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
The story about me and young June continues.
9.1k words
4.58
30.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

I am certainly getting closer to fuck my girlfriend's little sister, but will it be in this one, or do we need a fourth part?

I really suggest that you first read parts 1 and 2, since this is a continuation of those parts.

Tomorrow, I, Carol, and June are going to the Catskill Mountains for a family reunion, an annual event, where the whole family comes together, and I'm talking about 65-70 people going there for a long weekend.

The only hotel in the small town is fully booked so we had to go online to find another accommodation and the only place we could find was a small cottage by some lake.

The three of us, in a remote cottage by a lake in the Catskill mountain, for a weekend... Fuck, what can happen this weekend is mind-blowing, God how I want to fuck both sisters.

I can still hear Carol's questions:

"Do you like her? Do you think she's sexy?"

If I think that Carol's little sister, June 18 years old, 5' 6" tall with long blonde hair, pale skin, and freckles, with a gorgeous face and bright, emerald green eyes, gorgeous 34C tits, muscular legs, sweet round hips, is sexy? I don't know...

"Answer the question, dirty old man."

The one that often is dressed in tight-fitting yoga pants that accentuate her very tight ass. The one with an extremely smooth, big, and fit ass, begging to be loved.

But... first and foremost... Her camel-toe pussy. It is impossible not to notice her extremely sexy camel-toe and her plump mound, as the fabric of her panties and stretched yoga pants, usually are pulled up her front, showing exactly where her female folds are.

"Yeah," I finally answered, "I guess... I mean, I am a guy."

"You are such an asshole! I still love you, though."

My mind was going wild when I took a shower; Can I ask them? Nooo, That could end really badly, for example, with me not having a girlfriend anymore, and I doubt that June would pick me after her sister dumped me. How am I going to get this to happen? I felt my cock fill up with all the thoughts and potentiality of this weekend.

When I stepped out and dried myself, Carol walked into the bathroom, and without a word, she extended her hand and her trembling fingers traced the large, bulging veins that clustered the underside of my thick cock. I felt my cock thicken in her small hand.

"Mmmm, that's it, now wrap your entire hand around my shaft and go up and down, slowly,"

I whispered, leaning back against the bathroom sink.

"Yes, daddy, or should I call you Steve?"

Carol loved how soft, yet thick, my cock was. It was warm and the veins that protruded from the underside seemed to pulsate in her palm.

"Come with me," I whispered, taking Carol's hand off my cock and leading her to our bedroom, and shut the door, but not completely. June was still in her room, Mom and dad left for Catskills yesterday.

"You wanna touch my cock again?" I asked, lying down on our huge bed.

Carol nodded her head yes.

"Take off all your clothes."

"Yes, Steve."

I think she was pretending to be June because Carol never calls me Steve, but June does.

I just ignored the potential minefield in the matter, afraid to ask, I just played along.

Carol slowly removed her blouse, one shiny button at a time, and slid it down to the floor, right beside her feet.

"Damn, I love your tits," I said, licking my lips and taking in the sight of Carol's sexy, tits and rock-hard pink nipples. She slid down her shorts, revealing her sexy red lace thong.

"Take it all off," I repeated, slowly stroking my cock, as I watched my girlfriend strip.

Carol never took her eyes off my cock as her trembling fingers slid between the waistband of her thong and the tight, washboard flesh of her stomach.

"Mmmm, that's more like it," I whispered.

"Now, come over here and lie down beside me and open your legs."

Carol did as she was told.

"Spread your legs and rub that sexy, wet twat for me," I said, as I fondled my balls.

Carol spread her legs as far as they would go and slowly penetrated her sticky, wet cunt with three of her slender, well-manicured fingers.

"Oh, God," I groaned, watching her pussy open up like a fresh flower.

"What do you want me to do next, Steve?" Carol asked, gently pumping the trio of fingers in and out of her well-lubed pussy.

"I want you to tell me how bad you need a cock in that twat of yours," I hissed, moving my hand back and forth between my balls and cock.

"Go ahead, tell me," I urged.

Carol licked her lips and whispered,

"I need a dick in me, bad, Steve. I need to get fucked."

"Oh fuck yeah, that's what I wanted to hear," I said.

"And whose dick do you want inside you, June?"

"Yours, Steve, just yours," Carol groaned, pumping her fingers in and out a bit faster.

Did I just call my girlfriend June? And Carol didn't flinch.

I leaned over and planted my warm, wet lips on Carol's right nipple, nibbling, licking, then finally sucking it past my lips and twirling my tongue over the tips of her pink rocks.

Carol wiggled around on the bed and began groaning a bit louder, every once in a while, breathlessly chanting my name.

"Ahhh, Steeeeve, fuuuck, yes, eat my young pussy, Yes."

I reached down, and yanked Carol's fingers from her sloppy wet cunt, quickly replacing them with three of my own. I jammed my thick fingers deep into Carol's ultra-tight cunt, instantly separating her pussy walls.

"Oh, you like that, huh? You like having your cunt finger banged?" I asked, driving them hard all the way in.

"Yes!! Yes!!" she chanted, wiggling more and more, wrinkling the comforter beneath her naked back.

Carol's body was on fire and my fingers felt like thick knives jabbing at her cunt. She writhed and moaned, baring down and clenching her thick pussy walls around my fingers, sucking the flesh back and forth against my joints.

My cock was aching, begging and screaming to be inside Carol, and June. I've never wanted something so bad in my entire life. Right or wrong didn't matter anymore, I needed June's pussy.

I quickly yanked my pruned fingers from Carol's drooling cunt and climbed over her, positioning myself to look over her lust-ravaged body. Her mouth was gaping open and her breaths were quick and heavy.

"Tell me you want me," I whispered, getting up onto my knuckles and pushing the head of my cock just inside her begging cunt.

"Yes!! Yes!! God, yes!!!, Yes Steve, yes!!" Carol groaned, squinting her eyes and arching her back, just a bit.

"Steve, I want you so bad. Please, please fuck me!"

I gave Carol a wicked grin and slowly pushed my cock inside her, feeling her cunt walls instantly submit to me. She reached up and dragged her claws along my bare back, feeling small pieces of skin pile up under her nails. Carol's long legs draped around my body like a seductive spider luring in her prey.

"God, you feel good," I whispered, gently pushing my rock-hard cock all the way inside her.

Carol couldn't speak at this point, only moan and whimper, in total lust. Words and thoughts escaped her, only the feeling of my cock stuffed inside her drooling pussy came to mind.

Every time I bottomed out, she let out a huge groan, one so loud, and so booming, it echoed throughout the bedroom. I began to thrust deeper, making the bed shake with every movement.

Carol reached up and grabbed the headboard, and lifted her hips to meet my thrusts. Her tits bounced, in synchronization with my thrusts and soon I picked up the pace and began fucking Carol hard, with her head banging into the headboard.

"Oh!! Oh!!!" she screamed, arching her back completely and gripping the headboard tightly,

"Oh, God, Steve!!! Make me cum!!! Make me cum!!!"

I began fucking Carol/June harder, slamming the headboard into the wall. My groans were deep and throaty, and the sight of Carols's tits slapping into each other was almost more than I could take.

I watched her face, the sexy way her lips pursed each time she moaned. Her cheeks were flushed and her forehead was dotted with droplets of sweat. She was a vision of total abandonment.

"Steeeevvveee!!!!!" she screamed, lifting her hips higher and gripping my cock like a vice.

"OH, GOD, I'M CUMMINNNNNNNNNNG!!!!"

"Oh, fuck!!!" I yelled, jabbing her cunt with deep and quick pricks, banging into her with force, "Oh, fuck!!!!! Shit, I'm gonna cum!!!!!"

Carol opened her eyes and locked them on me, slid her tongue across her upper lip, teasing me totally. Then she cupped her tits and brought her nipples together, then slithered her tongue out, tasting the sweat on each one.

This was it for me, control was no longer an issue. I reached up and grabbed the headboard, using it for firm leverage, and slammed my thick cock deep into Carol's cunt, again bottoming it out, balls deep, and released a thick load deep inside her cunt.

"June" I screamed, as ropes of thick, gooey cum poured from me.

I looked down at Carol, watching her as my seed sprayed deep inside her sloppy wet pussy.

"June... Fuck.. You are such an asshole! I still love you. Steve." Carol laughed when she came down from her orgasm.

After the morning fuck, I went to work, I am an English Professor at a local Community College, not a big fancy college, no, just a small college.

As soon as I turned on my computer, a new message popped up.

"What do you think of this new top?" it read, accompanied by a picture.

It was from June. She wore a tight grey button-down blouse. Two buttons were undone, but that didn't relieve the pressure her tits put on the other buttons. Her hips were cocked in such a way as to accent all her curves. Blood started to flow to my cock.

"Looks great! I replied as I absentmindedly stroked the tightening crotch of my jeans.

"What about this one?" popped up, with another photo attached.

It was a red, form-fitting v-neck with a plunging neckline. Pictures weren't entirely uncommon from June, but these...these were different, extremely seductive and sexy.

Her tits looked amazing, pressed up and out, a long chasm of cleavage between them. Small, but fuck, beautiful teen tits. My cock was starting to respond, I walked over to the door and locked it, then I pulled out my cock and started stroking it to her sexy pictures.

"The perfect top for church," I joked, staring at her magnificent tits as I slowly stroked my growing cock.

"LOL."

That was quickly followed up with a third picture, a picture that sent a hard throb right through the length of my cock as I picked up the pace. A tight, green spaghetti strap tank top hugged her body, wrapped lovingly around her tits like the other two tops, but unlike the other two tops, there was something missing here. Her bra.

The pose she struck had her tits pressed hard against the tight fabric, and protruding from the center of her succulent breasts were the cast shadows of two nipples.

What exactly was going on here? Did June really want my innocent opinion, or was she aiming at something more erotic? Regardless of intent, my cock strained hard in my hand as I stroked faster.

"That one is...very nice" I timidly wrote, belying the state of total, heated arousal I was currently in.

"Which one is your favorite?" popped up as I struggled to maintain composure.

"Three" I hack out a one-handed response, testing the parameters of June's innocently sexual game.

It didn't even take five seconds before June's reply arrived. Two words, "mine too," followed by another message.

"Ok, great, you don't think that I'm showing off too much? I mean, should I wear a bra?"

"No, no, This is better." I managed to type back.

"Ok, are you sure? Well, then to the second question, hold on?"

This time I had to wait for 20 seconds, but when I opened the short video clip, I realized that she had filmed herself now, live, and she was wearing a nice thin thong that basically did nothing to cover her sweet pussy, her amazing protruding pussy lips.

God, it's a good thing that I locked the door.

"Steve, this time I only have two questions, well, it's basically one, but two options, if you get what I mean. Well, ok should I wear this with the outfit...." June said as I got another picture.

This time she showed off the front of her amazing pussy. Her thong was so tight, which increased her amazing camel-toe pussy. I zoomed in and could easily see her pussy clearly, an unbelievable view of her vagina and I remembered the day she came home hurt after a run, I think it was when I massaged her and watched her beautiful pussy and pink asshole.

"Ok, that's enough, don't go away, I need to change."

Fuck, I waited for what seemed like 10 minutes, and this time, a video clip popped up on the screen. I pressed play and saw June's naked pale thigh, she instantly adjusted the angel to her crouch.

This time she was wearing similar panties that she had on when I massaged her achy bum.

They were see-through thongs of material wrapping around her hip - a white thong, not black like last time, but sculptured in a sort of lace and see-through in places, just like the other one.

Her thong was snuck in between her big outer lips, but June didn't seem to care, she was basically naked. Her dark pink lips appeared swollen, and even her light pink inner lips were visible.

"Oh, God." I managed to write, but instantly, just after I pressed send, I regretted those words, and quickly type another message.

"I mean, you should ask these kinds of questions to Carol, not me."

"But, Steve, she always gives me the same answer, non, or "you shouldn't wear that kinda clothing out in public and definitely not that short skirt". It's much better to ask you. Well, the first ones or these? Steve."

"Ok, fine." I typed back.

"The second one"

"Thanks, Steve, you're the best, the weekend is going to be amazing, don't you think?"

"Yes," I answered, but I never got a repose anymore, I guess she was in her room getting dressed or was she using her dildo?

Fuuck, I pulled my cock hard a few times, looking at a frozen picture of June's amazing pussy on the screen, and shot my load onto a paper at my desk.

The rest of the day was agony, I felt like a dirty old man walking around campus, checking out all the sexy young girls. My mind tried to organize the overwhelming stimulus it took on a daily basis as a horned-up College professor, surrounded by daily temptations, over and over again.

Lori's cleavage when she bent over to pick up her pen, the way, Ingrid's (the Swedish bombshell) tight gym shorts framed her perfect ass, Michele's lips and tongue running over the tip of her pen while deep in thought... My cock screamed at me, throbbing, egging me on like my own personal drug dealer, pushing me to imagine how these young women, my students.

As I looked at Michelle playing with her pen, I imagined her mane of fiery red hair bobbing back and forth, lips, tongue, and hands touching me, sucking me, desperate to pull my climax out of my body.

Then she withdrew her mouth from my aching cock and jerked me slowly, pushing more and more in her mouth and eventually down her throat. I moaned and nearly stumbled when she started swallowing and her esophagus pulled the head of my cock past her tonsils. It wasn't long before her hand was massaging my balls and her head bobbing earnestly again, but much deeper this time, orally fucking me with plenty of slurping and drool and sexy looks at me.

Then, right as I was approaching the edge, my hot sexy student looked up at me with her emerald green eyes, her large, firm breasts pressed together by her arms as both hands pumped my shaft and kneaded my balls.

"You wanna cum in my mouth or on my face?" She asked me quickly while breathing.

"You decide," I told her.

She smiled and sucked my pole all the way down quickly over and over until she felt it boiling in my balls.

Her breath was as labored as mine, and her eyes burned with the fire of wanton lust. We both knew what was coming, and she wanted it, needed it, as badly as I did. Michelle's hands, lips, and tongue coaxed me closer and closer.

As I was groaning, she had the head of my cock on her bottom lip, jerking the shaft madly while her tongue teased the hell out of the slit. It wasn't long before the first rope of cum shot across her face dripping the last bit into her open mouth. She kept jerking and three more jets of sperm striped her face before she sucked the head back into her mouth to swallow any that was left.

"Mmmm... I like to swallow too," she commented as she wiped her hand across her face and licked jizz off her palm.

Then there was Tara, my gorgeous African-American assistant. A previous student, now my lovely assistant... Milk Chocolaty black, and with a figure men would kill for,

Tara had caught my attention years ago, one of the best-looking girls in the college where I taught - tall and bosomy with a clear, milk chocolate complexion and fine features, topped with long black hair. Her big, brown, and expressive eyes were her prettiest asset except, of course, for her gorgeous body, but the story about this ebony 22-year-old beauty is another story (Tara, Professor Steve's Assistant).

___

The next morning, my computer "plinged". Instantly I hoped it would be June that wanted more outfit advice, but instead it was Ingrid's mom, Annika.

She was at her office, with her legs spread apart and her blue thong not only visible but smoking wet.

"Hey Professor Steve"

"Hey, sexy."

"Do you like my new panties I got for you.?"

"Oh yes," I said reverently.

"Yes."

"Are you stiff, Professor?"

"Oh, not yet, but I'm sure I will be soon."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"I can," I said and felt my cock grow hard again.

"Are you?"

"Just a little."

"I figured. Are you very wet?"

"Sopping, Professor! I'm probably making a mess. But quiet at the office and I was thinking about you, and your cock up my ass"

"My God, Annika, I have a class in 5 minutes."

"What time do you finish?"

"Around 5."

"OK, come to the park, I need that cock."

All of a sudden, Annika made an inbound call via WhatsApp.

The almost 50-year-old Swedish MILF was pushing her panties down, then she positioned herself on her desk again and started a slow stroking her covered pussy.

"Soon, Professor, your hard cock is going to be inside me again, and feels so good. You're moving it in and out very slowly. Can you picture it? In ... and out ... in ... and out. I wish you could feel this pleasure." She said and continued her slow steady movement as her breathing was forced and jerky and came in bursts in reaction to her hand movements.

"Are you liking this?" she asked breathily.

Her hands were moving faster now, her panting was ragged, quite loud and her breathing was noticeably heavier, but still even and slow. Her head started rocking backward as the pace of the hand movements became a bit faster. I was getting extremely turned on, my cock strained and uncomfortable in my pants, so I started stroking myself through with my fingers.

Suddenly Annika jumped off her desk, and left the view, only to reappear after 5-6 seconds.

"Hi, I have a surprise for you," she said and pulled her soaked thong off. Then she brought the camera with her and positioned herself on her client's couch (She is a Psychologist).

After positioning herself on the couch she positioned the camera below her pussy.

Suddenly there was a click and I could hear a low hum of a vibrator and

Her huge lips were incredibly swollen and juice was literally running from her opening. She opened her pussy lips and found a huge nub of flesh. Her pink clit was protruding from the hood, looking like a large fleshy pea. She gasped when she touched it and saw it throb. She touched it again and got the same results.

"Do you like my pussy, Professor?"

"Mhhm, was all I could say as I pulled down my pants and started to jerk off.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers