My Girlfriend's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
The first night.
2k words
4.57
23.3k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

I found the next week dragging terribly. I was between semesters at school and my xBox, Frisbee golf, and even darts could only use up so much time. I waited as patiently as I could, but by Tuesday I lost the battle and called her.

It wasn't much of a conversation really. She agreed to go to dinner with me and I picked her up about thirty minutes later.

Once again the dinner was a joy. I had never felt this comfortable with a woman. We even started joking about the difference in our ages and I took that as a good sign in what I hoped would be a long-term relationship.

When I asked about a drink later she declined.

"Sorry Davey," and I noted the subtle pet name, "but I do have a meeting tomorrow and I have to be at the top of my game."

So I took her home, with the top down again, and at the door waited until she gave me one of those light, not-quite-peck-not-quite-invitation kisses.

I called again Thursday, but I didn't push for another date.

Friday came at last and I picked up another of those little bouquets on the way to her house.

Her grin was bright when she saw me standing there, like an old rerun of Leave it to Beaver, with my little bouquet held out.

"Come in," she said, taking the flowers and heading for the kitchen.

With the flowers safely in a vase, we headed out. This time it was Chinese food for dinner and the movie was "John Carter of Mars" at a little second-run theater downtown. I was again transported to my teenage years as I casually (anyway I hoped it was casual) laid my arm across the back of her seat and let my hand touch her shoulder. She turned to look at me, smiled, and returned her attention to the screen. She did lean toward me a little.

Afterward, we went to a small local tavern, shared beers, and discussed the movie. We were both action/adventure movie junkies and agreed that "Fast and Furious" was possibly the best movie ever made. A couple of beers and there it was, not yet midnight when she smiled and said "take me home please."

As usual, we sang along with the oldies on the way home, the top down and I suppose drawing looks from the Friday night cruisers.

I walked her to her door and she put the key in. Then she turned to me with that cute mouth-pulled-to-the-side look.

"Okay buster," she said, giving me the one-eyebrow treatment, "are you going to make me kiss you again, or are you finally going to do it yourself?"

That was all the invitation I needed.

She felt good in my arms. Her lips, thin in appearance were soft in contact and fit mine, and our noses knew automatically where to go. I found the feeling of her slender body under my hand to be absolutely wonderful. In part, it was so different from what I normally sought that the simple uniqueness of the experience was part of the excitement. But mostly it was her.

And she was passionate. Her hands were pulling me to her, and her breath catching. That soft little moan/whimper/hum sound only a woman can make was soft in my ear.

When I started unbuttoning her blouse she suddenly stiffened and pulled away.

"Wait baby," she said, and took my hand leading me down the hall to her bedroom.

In the bedroom she closed the door and turned out the light, leaving us in almost perfect darkness.

She turned on a small nightlight in the bathroom, giving us just enough light so that we wouldn't be stumbling over each other and the furniture, and then she was back in my arms.

We were both a little breathless as our fingers worked on buttons and our mouths found each other. When she nuzzled my neck and then nipped I yelped, drawing a little giggle from her. Then, with her top three buttons undone I pulled her blouse down, pinning her arms, and began sucking on her neck, deliberately planting a hickey. She squealed and tried to squirm away but the leverage was all mine and I kept at it until I was sure she would be marked clearly.

As soon as I released her she grabbed me and spun me, making it obvious that she had spent some time in a karate dojo and understood the leverage. I found myself flat on my back on the bed with her straddling me, her fingers busy at my belt. I didn't fight for my virtue but, rather, I reached up and finished unbuttoning her blouse.

When she started working my slacks down I lifted my hips as well as I could, helping her. As soon as she got my pants down far enough to expose my erection she lifted just enough to push her panties aside and settled onto me, taking me into her.

She froze in that position, impaled, and I thought maybe I had hurt her somehow. Her womanscent was strong, her pheromones affecting me on an instinctive level, and it was all I could do to hold still at that moment.

"Oh God Davey," she whispered, "it's been so long."

I could hear the tears in her voice and I reached up, found her hands in the dark, and gently pulled her down until she was laying cheek to cheek with me. It was an awkward feeling, both of us still dressed and me inside of her past her panties which were just pushed aside.

I held her, lightly stroking her hair. I could feel her tears on my cheek and the soft jerking of her body as she cried. I didn't say anything, just held her, finding the sensation oddly intimate.

I could feel her stop crying and then try to push away but I held her a little longer until she relaxed in my arms again.

"It's okay Abby," I whispered softly, "there's plenty of time."

I gently lifted her and slipped out, enjoying the little whimper she let out as I did. Then, laying beside her, up on one elbow, I finished unbuttoning her blouse and getting it off of her. Her bra hooked in the front, which defeated me for a few seconds until I figured out the combination. I felt her tense again as I worked it off of first one arm and then the other.

It was absolutely quiet as my fingers found her breast and then her nipple. Her breast was small and her nipple was big. It felt almost the size of my thumb and was very hard. When I rolled it gently and then pinched a little harder she gasped a little.

"Good," I said, "I thought you had gone to sleep."

That drew a little giggle and a soft "not likely."

I squirmed around so I was up on my knees and found the button and zipper of her skirt. She was laying still as I unbuttoned, unzipped, and worked it off. Her legs were bare and now all she had on were her shoes and panties. I worked the shoes off and then allowed my fingers to trace up her leg, very slowly, feeling the skin tighten in goosebumps as I did.

At the juncture of her legs, I just let my fingers trace the material of her panties. I could feel her dampness through the material, and by then her womanscent was driving me pretty wild. I felt her squirm and her hips buck and heard her breath catch.

I took my time rolling the panties down. No thong for her, they were a full French cut style. As I slowly rolled them down they made a tighter and tighter band around her thighs. When I got to her knees I stopped and bent to kiss her belly button.

It took some searching in the dark but there it was, a little inny. When I probed it with my tongue she squealed and did a half sit-up. Then I was kissing lower, finding the thick strip of her trimmed pubic hair, my tongue traveling along the line where coarse stubble met the longer softer hair. Her womanscent was filling my nose and my erection was painful as I kissed her nether lips finding her beyond wet to slick. My tongue flicked and her taste was slightly salty. My fingers lifted her clitoral hood and my tongue found her bud of delight and she cried out.

"Baby, now, baby, now, baby, now," she was almost chanting in her need.

I was past the point of drawing things out too and tore her panties away, pushed my pants down, and slipped into her just like that.

She cried out again and now the chant became "yes, baby, yes, baby, yes, baby."

With no more warning than that she climaxed.

I felt her body clench under me, felt her vaginal muscles clamp down, and heard her cry of release.

Her body was rigid as she made a soft keening sound. I could feel wetness as her fingernails dug into my back hard enough for me to wonder if she had drawn blood.

I held still then, as the wave of her ecstasy passed.

When I felt her starting to relax I started my rhythm again and another climax took her almost instantly. Again there was that keening sound deep in her throat and the wooden hardness of her muscles. Her wetness soaked my balls and I held still, feeling the tension in her hold, hold, hold, and finally felt her start to relax.

As soon as I felt her start to relax I picked up my rhythm again and this time she cried out her release. I felt her wetness on my thighs this time and heard a hard grunting sound. Her heels drummed a little tattoo on the backs of my knees.

Once more at the first sign of relaxation, I thrust. This time she screamed and came so hard I thought she had peed on my legs.

"STOP!" she cried. "Oh God baby, please STOP!"

I could hear her and feel her laughing and crying all at once as I held still, just enjoying the sensation of her all around my erection, hot, wet, squeezing in her own rhythm of release.

I was supporting myself on my elbows and started kissing her softly, gently, covering her face with kisses as I felt her body slowly relax under me and around me. Her cheeks were tear salty and her lip was snot slick and it all felt and tasted wonderful. I held still, kissing, nuzzling, using my tongue to trace the shell of her ear, nipping at her earlobe and whispering "hold still now baby, don't move, relax, enjoy," gentling her, calming her like you would a nervous animal.

I could feel her breathing returning to normal finally, and her hands, no longer hooked into claws, began lightly caressing my back.

And I began a slow rhythm, not wanting to bring her to climax again, but wanting her to share this pure pleasure.

It was her womanscent that took me over the top. I lost my control and in five quick thrusts had my own climax, ejaculating hard into her, feeling the muscular contractions deep in my belly that sent my seed deep into her.

Spent now I slowly relaxed, allowing myself to settle onto her, slowly letting her take my weight.

She was making that soft humming sound deep in her chest that only a completely satisfied woman can make as I kissed her again and began nuzzling at her throat.

As it will, my erection softened and I slipped out of her. I loved the way her muscles squeezed at that last instant trying to hold me inside of her but the sensation forced me to jerk slightly.

And then I just laid beside her, my lips barely touching hers so that each movement became a little kiss. My hand was lightly caressing her back and her hand caressing mine. I heard her soft snoring then, finding the idea that she had actually gone to sleep in my arms somehow endearing.