My Girlfriend's Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after the first night.
2.1k words
4.56
18.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

I woke when she started getting out of bed. She was oddly modest, gathering the cast-off blanket around her as she went into the bathroom. I stretched and glanced at the clock. Jesus, 5:32 a.m. and she was up?

There was enough light now that I could see as she came out of the bathroom and went to her closet.

"Abby," I said softly, "come here."

She stopped and when she turned to look at me I could see that she was crying.

"Abby," I said again, "come here, baby. What's wrong?"

She came, slowly, still holding the blanket tightly up to her throat.

"Sit baby," I urged her, wondering what was going on.

She sat, but hunched away when I reached up and laid my hand on her shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked, gently pulling her down to me, overcoming her resistance.

"It was nice, wasn't it?" she said in a small voice.

I chuckled.

"Abby," I said, "it was more than 'nice.' But why the past tense?"

That seemed to open up the floodgates and now she was crying in earnest.

I pulled her down, holding her as well as I could around her arms crossing her breasts, and her hands holding the blanket tightly to her throat.

I kissed her but there was no response.

So I held her, waiting for the storm to pass.

When I felt her relaxing I leaned back and propped myself up onto one elbow.

"What," I said, trying to put some firmness in my voice, "is going on?"

"Davey, I know what I look like, and what my age is, and, well...................."

I smiled.

"You're serious?"

"Well, yes," she said.

"And just what," I asked, unable to keep the building laughter out of my voice, "is it that you, as you put it, 'look like'?"

"Davey," she said, and I noticed the diminutive affectionate name again, "look at me. God, I'm horse-faced, snaggle-toothed, big assed, varicose veined, big-footed, and homely."

I couldn't stop the laugh and that started her crying again.

I was still laughing as I grabbed her into my arms.

"You have that litany down pat, don't you? You forgot," I said, holding the laughter for an instant, "a broken-down old bag." And I erupted into laughter again.

"Dammit," she said, and I could hear anger in her voice now, "it's not fucking FUNNY!"

"Oh Abby," I said, holding on to make sure she couldn't use any of that martial arts training she had shown me last night, "it's beyond funny. It's fucking HILARIOUS!"

I hung on as she struggled and then as she started giggling.

The storm passed. I got onto my knees and grabbed at the blanket she still held so protectively at her throat.

"Stop it silly," I said, pulling a little harder.

With a quick sigh, she closed her eyes and relaxed her grip.

I pulled the covers away and just looked.

And liked, very much, what I saw.

She blushed and that made her even more attractive to me.

I laid down next to her, the blanket now on the floor, propped my head on my palm, and smiled at her.

"Okay," I said, "let's see. It was 'horse-faced?'"

She held my eyes and nodded.

My fingers traced the outline of her forehead at her hairline and followed the shape of her face around her chin and back up to where I started.

"How about," I said, holding her gaze, "a pretty oval face with a thin nose, delicate mouth, small ears, and absolutely beautiful eyes framed by a wonderful mane of auburn hair."

She started to say something but I put my finger to her lips, shushing her.

"Snaggletoothed?"

And she giggled a little.

"How about," I repeated, "very slightly crooked front teeth making a beautiful smile unique rather than just making her another pretty face."

I thought for a moment.

"Oh yes," I said, my palms finding her big nipples that hardened under the light touch, making the small areolas almost disappear, "flat-chested, was it?"

Again she nodded.

"Well," I said, lightly playing with her nipples, enjoying the way they tightened. They were big, about the size of my thumb, and the areolas were very small, almost disappearing when her nipples were hard. "There really is more to a woman than her udders," I continued. "You have very sexy breasts, Abby, a bit on the smallish side, and like, oh, something like a hundred billion women before you, the glands softened dramatically after you had a child and like every woman before you, gravity eventually is winning."

I got up onto my knees and deliberately surveyed her body, drawing another blush.

"I believe 'big assed' was part of your complaint. More on that in due course," I said, having fun now with the language as well as with her body.

"What you do have is wonderful hips and," and here I moved my hand down between her legs, parting them gently.

I stopped my soliloquy for a moment and touched between her legs where she had just been exposed.

"What do you call it?" I asked.

"Call what?" she asked.

I touched again, finding the way last night's semen still leaked a little bit, in itself, arousing.

"This."

"Oh god," and here she actually squirmed as well as blushing all the way down to those lovely breasts.

"What...do...you...call...it?" I asked, emphasizing each word.

"My pussy," she said in a small voice.

I grinned.

"Okay. Well, my dear, you have perhaps the prettiest pussy I have ever seen."

"Oh Davey, don't be ridiculous," she said, starting to join into the conversation.

"I am absolutely serious sugar," I said, "full labia and just enough of your labia minora, those delicate pink inner lips, showing to be really really sexy. Soft silky pubic hair. Absolutely lovely pussy." I chuckled and bent to kiss her there, the scent and taste of her nectar and my semen mingling.

"To continue," I said, holding up a finger, "varicose veined."

I looked.

"Yep."

I bent and kissed where the spider veins and larger varicose veins showed low on her legs.

"We'll get them taken care of if you want, but for you, not for me. I think they're kind of sexy."

That got a "now you're being silly" from her, but I noticed that she was no longer squirming or trying to hide herself.

"Big feet was it?" I asked, my hands slowly trailing down long legs to find her feet.

"Yes," she murmured.

"Well," I chuckled, "you got that one right." They were big feet all right. Nice feet. Well-formed. Kind of longish toes, High arches. But big.

She squealed and kicked, almost catching my chin when I lightly tickled the line of her arch.

"Ahhh," I said, "and ticklish too. Note to self, she has very ticklish feet."

She giggled at that.

"Now," I said, "to complete the inventory. Roll over, baby."

She looked at me and for the first time since I woke up, I finally saw that beautiful smile.

She rolled over.

"You're right," I said, "it's a big ass. BUT!" I went on when she started to say something, "an absolutely lovely, in fact, a world-class ass."

I was caressing the roundness of her cheeks as I spoke and now I squirmed around, straddling her thighs and sitting on the backs of her knees.

"An interesting ass," I said, using my hands to gently spread her cheeks, exposing the sensitive spot there.

"Oh my," I said, holding her cheeks spread with my left hand as I used my right index finger to very gently trace the puckered little opening I had exposed. I lightly flicked the little tag of skin I found there. "A very interesting ass."

I bent forward and blew softly on her anus, smiling at the way she squirmed a little at that.

"DAVEY!" she cried as my tongue traced that little circle. I squeezed her cheeks to hold her still when she started squirming away.

Then I sat back onto her knees again.

"Very interesting," I said again.

I climbed off of her and moved to lay beside her again, my hand lightly caressing her back and her ass.

"Abby," I said, and waited for her to look at me.

Finally, she turned her head and her eyes met mine.

"Abby," I said again, "you are lovely and I hope that this is more than a one-night stand."

There was that smile again, with a little blush.

I kissed her softly, very gently, on the cheek, and then lightly bumped her nose with mine.

She turned her face a little and our lips met.

And suddenly she was in my arms again, holding, squeezing, kissing me hard. And then she was on top of me, damn but she understood the leverage well, and in one quick thrust of her hips impaled herself on my erection.

She pushed herself into a sitting position, head thrown back, and just held still for a moment.

I laid still myself, watching her.

"Do you have any idea," she said, her head still thrown back, almost talking to the ceiling, "how long it has been since I have been naked with a man in the light?"

I wasn't sure if this was a rhetorical question, so I said nothing.

She rolled forward, her hands beside my head, supporting herself on her arms, looking straight down at me.

"37 years," she said.

I smiled at that.

"I mean it," she said, her hips starting a slow rocking rhythm that was quickly getting to me.

"I was 15," she said, "and it was my boyfriend. He made fun of my boobs and I haven't been naked with a man in the light since."

My hands found her waist now, feeling her hips working in that delightful rhythm.

"He was an idiot," I said softly. "You are lovely baby."

Her eyes closed at that, and her rhythm picked up the tempo. I was having trouble with my control and my need to pee didn't help. But I managed to hold off until I felt that wonderful clenching of her body, heard that little keening sound she made with her climax, and felt the wetness of her release.

I was a heartbeat behind her with my own ejaculation.

Once again I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze, holding me, holding my semen inside of her, as her body held that wonderful tension.

She took a deep shuddering breath and settled onto me.

"Abby," I said, "you have to let me up or I'm going to wet the bed and that would be really messy since I'm still in you."

She laughed at that and rolled off. I could feel the little gush of my semen and her love honey wet me as she did.

I went into the bathroom and immediately started peeing.

She was right behind me.

I chuckled. "Want to aim it?" I asked and she giggled a little but reached for my penis as I was peeing.

"Be careful honey," I said, "or you'll have to clean up the mess."

The sensation of her hand holding me, aiming me, was a new one for me and I found it oddly intimate.

When I was done I used my hand to cover hers and showed her how to shake. She giggled and I did too.

I went to the sink and rummaged around looking for a toothbrush. Finally, without asking, I took hers and brushed my teeth.

While I was doing all of this she stood there, watching every move.

I rinsed and spat.

"What?" I asked.

"It's funny," she said, "but I have never seen a man do his morning bathroom thing."

"Really?" I said, surprised. "Even when you were married?"

"Nope," she said with a little shake of her head.

"Well?" I asked, letting the question hang.

"I think," she said, moving to me and kissing me, her hand finding my soft dick and cupping my balls, "that I could get used to it."

"Good," I said, "because I am liking this a LOT."

"Now wench," I said, slapping her ass hard enough to draw a little yelp, "breakfast."

She giggled and went to her closet and got out a robe. I was right behind her and took it away from her, tossing it on the bed.

"Nope," I said. "I'm enjoying looking at you and I want you to get used to it."

She looked at me oddly, and for a moment I thought she was going to insist on something to wear, but I could see her make the decision and she kissed me again.

"Okay buster, come on and watch the old broad make breakfast. But no bacon if I have to cook naked."

I chuckled.

"An apron is allowable," I said, following her as she headed to the kitchen.

I liked following her. Her ass was big, and it was beautiful.