My Girlfriend's Mom is a MILF!

Story Info
Mom's Awfully Tempting!
3.5k words
4.35
83.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!

( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)|(o )

We had been dating for about 6 or 8 months before my girl took me home to meet the family. Well, since her Dad had died some years before it was really to meet her Mother and sister.

She had seemed reluctant. And at first I didn't understand why.

Her Mom, Rhoda, was a normal housewife. She didn't work. The life insurance money from her husband's death had made her financially comfortable if not wealthy.

Her younger sister seemed normal too. Kathy, my girl, was hot and so was her sister. Norma was a little bustier, maybe, which was saying something! I really enjoyed Kathy's 32 Triple D, 26, 38 figure.

And Kathy really enjoyed my dick! I was on the varsity basketball team and I stayed in great shape and I had what I can happily tell you was a much larger than average cock! Kathy told me several times that I was the best hung guy she had ever met.

But I digress. Kathy had seemed reluctant to take me home to meet the two other women in the household and I couldn't figure out why.

I found out.

The next morning when I came to the breakfast table Mom was dressed a little differently. No longer wearing an apron and Mom jeans, she was rocking a tight sweater and yoga pants! And she was STACKED!! That sweater was stretched to bursting by two of the biggest tits you've ever seen! They were tightly controlled by her bra but I could see swells of flesh pouching over the top of the bra! Kathy, I knew, wore a 32-DDD bra. Her Mother's bra was magnitudes larger! Why I hadn't noticed the day before was a mystery. But I could see just how well endowed Rhonda was this morning!

And she didn't seem shy about it! I thought she was showing off while she served Kathy and me breakfast. At one point she dragged her tits across my back as she poured me some more coffee! And she seemed to make a point of gazing at me while arching her back allowing me to take stock of just how big her breasts were! And a few of times she made it a point to squeeze her tits together with her upper arms.

Once or twice I swear she looked right at me and made it a point to wobble her bosom back and forth while smiling at me! Geeze what a set of knockers!

As we were starting to finish up breakfast Norma came down. She had on an oversized spaghetti strap top with the word PINK on it. She wasn't wearing a bra! Her nipples were at attention and trying their best to poke holes in her top. There were inches of cleavage and breast tops on display while the bottom just reached her navel. Obviously larger than her older sister she still wasn't nearly as busty as her Mom!

Up until just then I had thought that a set of Triple D tits were big! I mean, they are big, but in this family they were a distant third to Mom and Norma.

Norma sat down across from me while Mom bounced over with a plate of food. Moments later I felt Norma's bare foot run up my leg and then she started to caress my crotch! I sprang a hard on, of course but I was trying to block her foot with out being too obvious about it. It was a little uncomfortable with Norma trying to stroke my hard on with her foot while her Mom was showing off two of the biggest tits I had ever seen! And all while I was sitting next to my girlfriend and trying to eat breakfast!

Luckily I was able to escape. Kathy dragged me off to the mall to do some shopping. By the time I got to the car I was back to normal. No unsightly bulges in the groin any more!

When we got back to the house Mom bounced over to say hello. And when I say "bounced" I mean she freaking BOUNCED! While we were gone she had changed. Those bigger than basketball sized melons were fighting to win their freedom from a skin tight, navel baring blue glittery dress. Cut so low that you could see all of her amazing cleavage, it was sleeveless and ended just an inch or two below her crotch! There was no sign of a bra but those mountains of flesh seemed to project straight forward! Yow!

"Did you bring me anything?" she asked as she stretched up to kiss my cheek. Her massive melons pressed against my side as she did so and I felt her hand stroking my crotch.

"Oh, you did bring me something," she purred as she kept moving herself against me. "Come sit next to me while the girls get lunch ready."

Moments later she was snuggling up to me at the table. Her mammoth melons pressed against me, her hands were both in my lap. Almost at once she had freed my rapidly expanding dick and started to stroke me to full strength.

"You've got to stop!" I protested. "I'm dating your daughter!"

"Sure, but wouldn't you prefer to be fucking with me?" she purred. "I'm just as pretty and SO much better built. Kathy's Triple D's don't compare to me! I'm much bustier and SO much hotter! She alway's makes you wear a condom, doesn't she? I prefer to go bareback! And she doesn't know how to do half the things I can do in bed!

She giggled at the look on my face.

"Let's be honest. There aren't many women who can compare to me! I've got showgirl legs, a wasp waist and these mammoth melons over-fill my 38-MMM cup bras! Have you ever met a woman built like me? We both know that you haven't! And I know that you like big tits! All the guys that date Kathy like her tits! And they all think she has big tits until they come to visit and see what Norma and I have to offer!

"It's why she is reluctant to bring her boyfriends to visit. She knows she doesn't measure up. You should excuse the pun!" she giggled.

"Well, I care too much for her to get involved with anyone else. No matter how well built or pretty they may be! Leave me alone!" I pushed back from the table and as I stalked out of the room I was tucking myself back into my pants.

Rhonda had a shocked look on her face. Maybe nobody had turned her down? But I was determined.

Later that day I spoke to Kathy about what had happened.

"I knew it! Mom and Norma never said anything! But I knew something had to be going on! I can't believe my own Mom is such a SLUT!" There was anger in her voice and fire in her eyes. "I'm going to teach her a lesson! Will you help me bring her down a peg or two, Freddie?"

"As long as no one gets hurt," I told her.

"No, we're just going to tease her a bit and teach her and Norma a lesson! Now I'm going to go change! You wait here and just follow my lead!" She gave me a quick smooch and darted out of the room.

She came back a little later and posed for me, showing off her new outfit.

She looked great! Her shorts were pulled tight between her thighs, clinging to her pussy snuggly!. Her tits were poking thru the fabric of her blouse which she had tied off just below her breasts. She didn't have on a bra and I could see her cleavage flexing and bouncing as she moved around.

She had dressed sexy from time to time before. But this was a whole different level of exposure. She had never dressed this provocatively and she looked sexy as hell!

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"You look fabulous," I told her.

"Well, I may not have the jumbo juggs that Mom and Norma have but I can dress hot and sexy if I want! I'll show them a thing or two. Now remember, follow my lead and don't get freaked out if I seem a little different! I'm going to have some fun with them and you get to enjoy the ride!"

Later that afternoon she made it a point to snuggle up to me and give me little kisses from time to time. She made sure that Mom and Norma saw what she was doing.

One time as she slithered into my arms she whispered in my ear, "Grab my ass, honey. Squeeze my butt!" And then she planted a hot kiss on my lips. Following her direction I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her to me. She wiggled back and forth in my grip. When she pulled away she made a point of caressing my semi-hard prick while smiling up into my face and running her tongue around her lips.

"I can't wait for bedtime, honey," she told me in a husky voice that I'm sure her Mom could hear. "I'm going to take good care of you tonight!"

"I can't wait," I responded. "I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"I know! I can see," she answered before wiggling her ass out of the room.

Mom was just staring at me. My dick was about half hard and was plainly bulging out of my crotch. Acting as if I didn't know Mom was watching I took a moment to adjust myself to a more comfortable position and settled in with my iPad on the sofa.

That set the tone for the rest of the day. Kathy was constantly touching me. Caressing me, rubbing herself against me. Fondling my dick which she kept in a constant state of semi-erection. She was showing off her figure, pushing her tits out at me. Plumping herself for my admiration.

She was really getting into it. It wasn't just when Norma or Mom were around. She was doing it even when we were alone. And I was enjoying every moment of it. Kathy had never been particularly expressive when it came to sex. Now she was playing the part of a tease. And she was enjoying it!

That night she dragged me off to bed much earlier than normal. "Come on. It's time to play," she announced as she took me by the wrist. Both Mom and Norma watched us leave. Kathy was cupping my butt as she led me out of the room

Once in the bedroom she pushed the door almost shut and proceeded to disrobe me and had me sit on the foot of the bed. She then performed a sexy strip-tease for me.

"But the door..." I started. I made a move to get up to close the door but Kathy stopped me.

"Leave it be, Freddie. I'm expecting an audience and I don't want to make it difficult for them to see what I, what we, are going to do!" She gave me a hot kiss to shut me up and then she knelt in front of me.

As I've indicated, Kathy had never been particularly expressive when we made out. For sure she had never offered to give me head! And here she was kneeling in front of me, between my knees, and running both hands up and down my hard-on! I was plainly bulging thru my pants and Kathy was caressing my bulge and squeezing the thickness!

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that there was someone peeking thru the door. I didn't know if it was Mom or Norma. I didn't want to turn to look in case I spooked them. Kathy was working on something and I didn't want to spoil it for her! Besides, it seemed I was about to get a blow-job!

After pulling my pants and boxers off Kathy leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the head of my prick. She smiled up at me and licked her lips while still playing with my hard-on.

"I think you are about as hard as possible," she told me. "Now I want to find out just how big you are! I've wondered ever since we met. Now I'm going to find out!"

She picked up a tailor's tape measure that had been on the floor and carefully stretched it out from my ball sack to the tip of my dick.

"Oh, MY!" she groaned out loud. "You're over fourteen inches long!" I thought I heard a gasp from the door. But Kathy was measuring again.

"My God, yes! Fourteen and a half inches long! And so very thick!" She was licking her lips while stroking my cock.

"I wonder..." her voice trailed off as she began to run her mouth up and down the sides of my hard-on. She was sucking up the precum that had leaked from my dick. Pulling it into her mouth she was grinning at me while swallowing all that she had gathered.

"I've never really tried to deep throat anyone. I never saw the point. Most guys cum so quickly when I run my lips up and down their shaft. Like this." She demonstrated again. "Or if I just take the head of their dick into my mouth and tickle it with my tongue." Again she demonstrated what she meant! It felt terrific! "I want to play with a dick for a while before I drain it of all the good cum! But if I get aggressive most men cum too fast! You'll try to hold out for me, won't you?" She was licking my dick and winking at me while she worked.

"I'll do my best," I told her while stroking the side of her face.

"Goodie! Here we go, you horse-dicked stud!"

Slowly she parted her lips and after quickly licking my dick head she started to take it into her mouth. She took in the first part of the head while still licking and sucking. When she had the whole of my dick head in her mouth she could only wiggle her tongue while bouncing her head up and down on me. When she had me into her so that my dick head was hitting the back of her throat she adjusted her angle and very slowly pushed herself down my dick. Inch after inch she went. She paused from time to time but she never drew back. Five, six, seven inches were pulled past her lips. She didn't seem to have any difficulty as she went.

She was smiling around my cock as she went down. Nine, ten, eleven inches were consumed. There were only a few inches left to go. She was holding my shaft between finger and thumb as she dropped down further. Her hand was stroking what little there was between her lips and my groin.

Finally with a grunt of satisfaction, Kathy dropped the last little bit until her lower lip was kissing my ball sack! No one had ever done anything like this to me before! It felt amazing! I swear I could feel her throat clasping and releasing my dick almost as if she was swallowing my cock!

With a massive effort I managed to not cum down her throat at that moment! The feelings were intense and amazing! Kathy was deep throating me and seeming to enjoy every moment of it.

She started to rise and fall. Slowly at first and then more quickly. Soon she was flashing up and down, using both hands to squeeze out all the pre-cum that she could.

She pulled back while still stroking me and looked into my eyes. "I need you to cum now! I want to drink you down and if there's enough I want you to cum on my face and titties, too!" She dove back to her task. In no time at all I was ready to empty my balls for her.

I tapped her on the head as I announced, "I'm cumming now! Drink it down, Kathy, take it all, you cock sucking slut!"

Three jets of cum filled her mouth, forcing her to pull back. I came again and again while she struggled to swallow what she had in her mouth and at the same time directed the rest of my ejaculate all over her titties!

Finally, when it was over she smiled up at me while licking her lips.

"That was amazing and wonderful! Can you cum again, honey? I can't wait to feel this huge dick in my hot, wet pussy! I want to ride you while I have a couple of orgasms and then I want to swallow you down again!"

She pushed me flat on the bed and rose up over me. She had to stand over me in order to fit my dick into her pussy! I was still hard and stiff when she started to drive herself down on me.

I don't know if we still had an audience or not, but Kathy acted as if we did. She was talking to me the whole time, something that she didn't do before. But now...

"So big, so hard! I love to feel your huge cock so deep into me! I've never had a bigger cock! So DEEP! I love it. I need it! Keep doing me, keep fucking my horny little pussy, you stallion!

"God, I can't believe how well you fill me up! I've never had it this good before! I love your huge dick, your huge cock feels so good as it slides in and out between my pussy lips! Keep going, Oh God, keep going, I love it! I'm going to grind myself all over your massive dick! Oh, fuck I'm going to cum any moment!"

She had taken all I had and was shifting left and right, front and back and in a circular motion that forced her clit to rub all over my groin. The friction drove her crazy with lust as she started to cum! I could see the spasms as they racked her body!

"Fuck that's good," she gasped as she collapsed on top of me. Her big tits were mushed against my chest as she panted.

"So good, so good! Put me on my hands and knees and drive your huge cock as deep as you can! I need to feel you fucking me fast and furious!"

She was kneeling in front of me now as I placed the head of my hard on between her pussy lips. Without waiting for me she drove herself back at me as hard and as fast as she could. I would have been more gentle but she seemed to really like the pace that she had set!

Her tits were swaying and swinging underneath her. Slapping against each other. Banging off her torso and her arms as she thrust herself against me time and again! It was sexy as hell to watch from behind her as she tried to drive herself against me harder and harder.

Within a few minutes she groaned in ecstasy as she came again! And then again just a few minutes later. "What a fuck!" she exclaimed time and again as she kept up a frantic pace. She was reaching back between her legs, teasing my balls and stroking her pussy lips!

"Oh you feel so good! So DEEP! I love it! I want it! More! Come on, pound me! Make me cum again!" She was not even trying to be quiet. I think she wanted our watchers to know how much she was enjoying getting fucked hard and fast! She had never been this loud before! Hell, she usually just laid quietly under me while I beavered away until I reached a climax. This was a LOT more fun!

"I'm about to cum, Kathy," I announced.

"Oh, Baby, yes! Fuck my titties while you cum! I want to see you pump your cum between my tits!" She slide between my legs and folded her boobs around my shaft.

It only took a few strokes and I began to squirt! The first and second shots flew over her head while she gasped and laughed! The next few landed on her face and then hit the underside of her chin before I dribbled that last of my cum between her tits and into her cleavage.

I looked at my previous straight-laced girlfriend. Face covered with streams of sperm, licking her lips as she grinned at me! This was a very different look for Kathy!

"Oh, God, that was so HOT!!" she exclaimed! SO hot! I love to feel you cum on me!" She pulled me down to hug me. "We're so going to do this more often! It was such a turn on knowing that Mom and Rhoda were watching you fuck the hell out of me!" She was slowly stroking my dick while she spoke.

But I didn't have anything in the tank for another go-round. At least, not right now!

The End. For now.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers