All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Mom is a MILF!'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Started Out Interesting**

What happen to the lesson she was going to teach her mom and sister?

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for Mom's measurements.

This was an interesting one in that the male character turned down more buxom characters. I suppose it's good to see a loyal and faithful dude but I didn't really get he did the "right thing" out of love and devotion for Kathy. And if they were to break up, it seems like he'd really be kicking himself for passing up an opportunity at her mom and sister.

Is mom's name Rhonda or Rhoda? You used both twice in the story.

Other than being bigger than Kathy but smaller than mom; what's Norma's cup size?

I'm not quite getting Kathy's motivation. Sure, she tortures her family by having them watch her have sex with Freddie...this time. It just seems like, after seeing how endowed he is, they'll be even more motivated to use their larger breasts to seduce Freddie away from Kathy; which would probably happen in the next installment of this story (Hint! Hint!). Classic: winning the battle; but losing the war.

Speculation: I'm wondering if you're currently involved with a buxom older woman since your more recent stories have been about milfs & gilfs. Not complaining; just noting an obvious pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It’s pretty amusing to me that your stories manage to mix it up while retaining the same elements. Just wish they went on longer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great work of parody and subversion

especially if you are a long-time reader of the big boob erotica genre and know how these stories usually go.

tonguethapuckertonguethapuckeralmost 5 years ago

Just the thing :) Wish it were longer! And maybe a bit more teasing~ looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing one where the girlfriend isn't dumped for someone with bigger tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...