My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around again," Lotta instructed, and I did. Three seconds later, Lotta was once aging easing my sensitive cock into her gentle mouth. The change in stimulation from her soft hand to her warm mouth made me melt. My mouth hung open as she sucked and sucked on my turgid member. My hands went to her head and gently guided her movements. This was different than before. My fingers were in her hair and I was pulling her on and off my cock. I was fucking her mouth. I was fucking Lotta's, mouth! My breathing became quick and shallow as I fucked her face.

"Ok, lover-boy, your turn," Lotta said as she eased off my raging cock.

She abruptly turned around and offered me her back. I moved her hair off her shoulders and got them and her neck. I started washing down her spine and sides in delicious circles. I got to her muscular bottom and began to affectionately clean it. I scrubbed it roughly in circles and it responded by giving me an appreciative wiggle. It looked so yummy. I dipped that soapy cloth into her crack and sawed it up and down. Lotta moaned and I was so hard as I squatted down and did the back of her thighs and calves admiring her ass I washed her.

She turned around again to let the soap rinse off her back, butt, and legs, and I was face-to-face with her wet, trimmed pussy. Water trickled over her belly and ran through her pussy. I started washing her pubic hair, getting it nice and lathered like she had done mine. I went up and down her legs from the front, then the inside of her thighs. She put a foot on the ledge and opened her center to me. I scrubbed her pussy lips softly at first, then a little harder. She was moaning and gasping with every stroke of the cloth.

I dropped the cloth and started to finger her. Her pussy was so wet and juicy that my fingers slipped inside her. In and out, in and out, in and out. I stared at her pretty pussy as my fingers worked in and out of her, lost in the sensations.

"Lick me, lover-boy," she said. I looked up at her. Her eyes were lusty and her mouth was open. I grabbed her full hips and pulled her to me so the water wouldn't drown me. My tongue searched through her folds until it found the little morsel of her clit. I licked her clit and fingered her pussy. She gasped and moaned. I looked up at her and she was playing with her titties, her head tilted back.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" She called out. Her pussy squeezed my fingers and her hips rolled grinding my face into her pussy. I pulled my fingers out of her and kissed her pussy hair.

I want that cock inside me, lover-boy! Nooowwww!"

With her moaning so sweetly and hot, there wasn't really any need for me to reply. Lotta turned around and once again put one foot on the ledge, and I placed the tip of my cock into the mouth of her pussy, then cradled both of her hips in my hands and pulled her towards me. The slow penetration made us both hiss with bliss, yet in no time I was stuck to the root inside her and the tight clench of her pussy walls was almost my undoing.

Lotta practically purred, shifting her hips a bit to feel my prick scrape against her pussy walls.

"Mmmm, yes! That's just... Mmph! Perfect," she hissed softly with lust. "A perfect fit in my pussy!"

She leaned over a bit, putting her palms flat against the wall on the other side as she rocked forward and back, making my cock stir her insides, before she closed her eyes in bliss.

"Ooh, gawd, lover-boy... I love the way you feel inside me!" She looked over her shoulder, her eyes locked with mine as she sighed happily.

"Now... fuck me? Please? I don't wanna stop until we both cum!"

I didn't need to say anything. I moved one hand down to her lower back, to keep her bent forward, and kept the other one clamped over her left breast, where I flicked my thumb across her sweet, button-hard nipple, as I urged my hips to begin thrusting.

Sweet lords, the thought crystallized in my brain: I was fucking Captain Lotta... Again!

I wanted to close my eyes and tip my head back to enjoy the liquid heat and heavenly sensations of her sugar walls caressing my prick. Yet, I couldn't keep from looking up and gazing in lustful wonder as Lotta worked her trim, fit body in concert with my thrusts. She gave little tosses of her head, and licked her lower lip as the sensations raced up from her pussy and all over her body. Her pussy lips were practically clinging to the skin of my cock, while her juices were flowing down over my groin and over both of our thighs.

The sounds, the smells, the sensations. This was unabashed sex at its highest level!

Groaning as the sensations spooled up from my groin with each thrust into Lotta's quim, I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Oooo, wooow!" Lotta keened with pleasure and I watched her fit ass wobble with my deep thrusts and her muscular back muscles strain. The pleasure clearly painted across her entire being.

"You... like this, Lotta?" I asked, gasping for air.

"Y-yeah, I love it, Steve!" Lotta's hands moved her butt cheeks, gripping them firmly as she rode my cock harder and harder.

All of a sudden, I remember a scene from a porn flick where the man had the girl lifted in the air and fucking her hard as he held her up.

"Good!"

I pulled my cock out, spun her around, lifted her up in the air, and somehow my cock found her pussy without any guidance at all. I instantly resumed to fuck her hard, I actually shifted into a new gear as I began to power-fuck her, while holding her up in the air.

Lotta's eyes flew open in surprise as I lifted her.

"Ahhh, Steve, fuuuck, yeeees!?"

The sensations accelerated through her pussy.

"Oooooh, fuuuuck, Steve!" Her body was up in the air and I ram her cunt as hard as I could, while her arms snaked out and around my neck to take some of the weight off me. She cried and shrieked from utter bliss: locking her sweet, deep blue eyes with mine.

"Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes-yes! Fuck me! Own me, lover-boy... aaaagh, just, OH! I'm so, fuckin', close!"

Our bodies slapped wetly together, and the liquid sound of our intimate parts was filling the air like a sexy symphony! I knew I wasn't gonna last long, so I put everything I had left into reaching the home stretch!

In the middle of this carnal congress, Lotta leaned back a fraction more, still skewering my gaze with her gorgeous eyes.

"Do it... do it... do it, Steve," she whispered, the strain of our fucking making her hoarse with passion. "Cum, in, me, NOW Aaaahhhi-ie-eeeee!!!"

At that moment, her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks! Her pussy clenched, then released, and clenched again in an ongoing ripple of her tunnel walls around my cock. Her quim unleashed what felt like a fountain of love nectar, and her legs and arms pinned me against her writhing body.

For me, it was the limit! I shoved my cock as deep as I could go inside her, and just seconds after her release, my balls clenched and unleashed all the cum they hand inside! I felt six, powerful contractions along my cock, as each creamy spurt bathed her insides with what felt like rivers of lava. The sensations were electric! It felt so amazing!

That is the end of part 1, I hope you enjoyed it.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

In part 2, Lotta and I will be heading for Sweden and her parents. What could possibly go wrong?

See you soon.

Steve.

12