My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Meet the "in-laws".
4.7k words
4.59
35.2k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

Part 2

Meet the "in-laws"

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 20 years old, American

My girlfriend, Lotta, 21 years old, is a Swedish girl studying at my college.

Inga-Lill, also known as Lillan, Lotta's mother, 41, Swedish, working as a librarian,

Sten, Lotta's 44-year-old dad, Swedish, a police officer

The series is about my relationship with Lotta's mom, Lillan, whom we will now meet in part 2.

In part 1 we met Lotta, the 21-year-old captain of the College's soccer team, and how we ended up. How I, a nerd came to start dating the Captain of the college women's soccer team and a Swedish bombshell no less.

In this next part, we will be in Sweden, at her mom and dad's place, and Lillan's and my forbidden relationships begin.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the overall test instead.

______

Lotta's Graduation and my summer break were only three weeks away when were sitting at a table in a local fast-food restaurant one night when Lotta surprised me.

"I spoke to my parents and they would love for you to come and stay with us for a couple of weeks this summer," she said, almost off-handedly.

"You mean... like go to Sweden with you for a few weeks?" I replied. I was thoroughly confused and surprised. I hadn't even met her parents.

Lotta looked at me and smiled sweetly. "Of course, why not, my Mom and Dad will love you, especially my Mom, she works at the library and is sort of a geek herself. Our house is huge. We have plenty of room. And the house by a lake, so we can swim and have a lot of fun."

"Ah...sure, why not?" I said, fighting to keep the excitement out of my voice.

"Do you have to ask your parents?" Lotta asked.

"Ah...yeah, I guess so," I replied. "But, they love you, so I don't think that's gonna be a problem, and if wasn't for money for the ticket, I wouldn't even have bothered to ask them."

Lotta gave me a warm smile. "Wonderful," she said and laid her hand on mine.

"I hope they let you go. We'll have a wonderful time, but I do have to tell you that I will be working, at least 50% and then I have soccer practice 4 times a week, with a private coach."

_______

5 weeks later, I was off. Lotta left right after Graduation, but my Mom and Dad wanted me to be home for my 20th birthday, and since they paid for my tickets, who was I to argue against that? That was actually their demand.

I was scared shitless about meeting Lotta's parents, I knew so little about them, only their ages and occupations. I'd never even seen pictures of her parents, and I wondered what they looked like. Did her Mom look like an older version of Lotta? And what kind of person was she? What about Lotta's father? How would he take having Lotta's boyfriend along? I was way more nervous about her Dad than her Mom. The closer I got to Stockholm, Airport, the more nervous I became.

Lotta greeted me at the airport, thank God it was only her, I'd dreaded the whole trip that everybody was gonna be there, but not I had 2 hours with only Lotta to calm me down.

______

We arrived at the house, or mansion, around 8 PM, a beautiful two-story brick veneer with a huge, well-kept lawn. Once the people inside heard the car, they all came out to greet us.

A slim, attractive woman who looked like she might be in her late twenties gave me a big smile. She had blonde (of course) hair down just past her tanned shoulders and was wearing a snug-fitting black top that had a wide neckline and a loose, ankle-length black skirt. The woman had memorizing gray eyes, and I couldn't help but stare at them.

When she smiled and greeted me, I noticed that dimples formed on either side of her mouth. In a soft, husky voice, she said;

"You must be Lotta's friend Steve; the young man who's gonna spend some weeks with us."

She extended a slim, graceful hand. "I'm her mother, Inga-Lill, but everybody calls me Lillan. I'm so pleased to meet you, Steve."

"God, I couldn't believe she was old enough to be Lotta's mother," I thought as I shook hands with the attractive woman. Her hand was so smooth, soft, and warm.

"Ah...yeah...I-I'm Steve," I stammered. "I-I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Svensson."

"Please, call me Lillan," Lotta's mother said.

"I think 'Mrs. Svenson' makes me sound so old, don't you, and in Sweden, we usually call each other by our first names."

I was very aware that she hadn't released my hand. I took a deep breath and replied;

"Ah...OK, Mrs., um, Lililjan. I-I guess it's OK to call you that if that's what you want."

I wasn't so sure. My parents were very strict about me not calling adults by their first names. But since Mrs. Svensson - Lililjan - said it was all right, I supposed it was.

"Close enough, Lillan, no, Steve, Just Lillan, like Lill Ann."

It was extremely hard for me to hear the difference, but eventually, I did.

"Lil Jan."

Everybody started laughing and that broke the tension and my nervousness.

Lotta's mother gave my hand a squeeze and, still holding it, turned and lead me into the house.

The father was nowhere to be seen.

"Mom, where's Dad?"

"He's at the station, he should be here around nine."

"OK, Mom can you show Steve around the house, I need to go to... you know... I'll be right down."

"First, I think he needs a drink after a long trip, then you can show him the house, I am sure he'd rather see it with you." Lillan said to her daughter as she left the room.

"Have a seat, Steve," Lotta's mother said, leading him to the sofa by the hand she still held in hers. She gave me a warm smile.

"You look nervous. I can assure you there's nothing for you to be nervous about." Lillan said as I sat down on a huge couch and within ten seconds she handed me a large glass of Whiskey and then sat down next to me

I noticed that, when Lotta's mother sat down, the movement caused her top to lift a little and expose the bare skin of her belly, which looked surprisingly flat and smooth for a woman that has delivered a baby.

"Ah...I-I...it's just that...you know...I've never met you, folks, before and...um...well, it really is nice of you to invite me to your home," I stammered.

Still holding my hand, Lotta's mother smiled and patted it with her other one.

"You are such a well-mannered young man," she said softly.

"So unlike the boys Lotta used to date. I'm glad she's setting her sights a little higher these days."

"Ah...thank you, Mrs. Sve...Liljjan," I responded. I tried to smile but wasn't sure if I'd managed.

I looked at Lotta's mother, who was still gazing at me intently with those startling gray eyes. Even though she had to be almost twice my age, she looked quite a bit younger, more like Lotta's older sister than her mother. And, judging from the way she looked in the tight top, she had a pretty good body, slim, but nicely curved. Her hands were slim, her fingers long, and her nails were red, just like Lottas.

I felt a bit uncomfortable under Lotta's mother's gaze. I was even more disturbed by the fact that she was still holding my hand, but I wasn't if this was a Swedish tradition or not.

I heard footsteps coming rapidly down the stairs, and then Lotta walked into the living room. She had changed outfit and was now wearing a form-fitting black T-shirt and an equally snug white, "summery" skirt. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun at the back of her head. If she noticed that her mother was holding my hand, she didn't indicate that.

Lotta's mother caressed the back of my hand lightly with her long red fingernails.

"I think we will have a great summer together," she said with a big grin on her face.

My family aren't "touchy" people, so I wasn't used to the kind of physical contact I'd been experiencing with Lotta's mother who, I was sure, she was just being nice to me, and again, I didn't know if this was how they do it in Sweden or not. Maybe I should ask Lotta later, but if it isn't, that could create some tension or issues as well, better not ask, just play along.

The problem was that her caresses were beginning to have an unwanted and potentially embarrassing effect on me. They felt really good, so good I could feel my cock thickening in response.

"Jesus, I sure hope I don't get a hard-on!" I thought, but that's exactly what was happening. "Thank... You... I really hope so, I really want to get to know you all, Lotta has put you both on a pedestal," I mumbled, not knowing what to say.

______

At exactly 9 PM, Mr. Svensson came home, and he didn't look anything like the other two, he was a short, balding dark-haired man with a ruddy complexion and a harried look on his face.

We greeted and I could sense from the beginning that he was not at all as embracing as his lovely wife.

"Don't let him bother you, Steve," Lillan said, giving me a gentle squeeze.

"His bark is a lot worse than his bite."

I drank my whiskey and almost before I was done, Lillan stood up.

"Oh, my, am I the worst hostess ever," she said and grabbed my glass, only to return it 30 seconds later, filled up to the rim. Wow, these Swedes don't fool around with their booze, do they?

As she handed me my second glass of Whiskey, I could smell her perfume, too. I had no idea what brand it was, but it smelled wonderful - and expensive. I felt my cock stiffening again as Lillan displayed her large cleavage to me. My God, why haven't these genes been passed on? A brief feeling of panic swept through me. What if Lotta's mother could see my hard-on? What would she do?

And just as she was reading my thoughts, her eyes went to my bulge. She looked at it for a good three seconds, and a huge smile appeared on her face before she looked up into my eyes.

"Enjoy," she said. Enjoy what? The whiskey? My boner? Her?. Enjoy what?

"Ok, Steve, come, let me show you around.

Thank God, this was getting a bit uncomfortable, or arousing. Fuck, what is happening, I thought to myself, realizing I still had a semi-hard cock and my briefs has a wet spot in them. And it wasn't from Lotta, it was because of her Mom... What the fuck.

I followed Lotta up the stairs. "These are my parents' rooms," she said, indicating a pair of doors opposite the top of the stairwell.

I was surprised. Both doors were open and each of the rooms held what looked like a queen-sized four-poster bed.

"Do-do your folks sleep in separate bedrooms?" I asked.

"Yeah," Lotta replied.

"Mom says Dad snores and tosses and turns too much and keeps her awake." She chuckled.

"Of course, Dad claims it was his idea because Mom has cold feet and kept rubbing them against him and waking him up."

"And of course, Steve, I, or we have our own bedroom, and then there are two guest rooms, if we have guests, but I think that we're supposed to sleep in the same room. Yeah, we are. I've missed that glorious cock," Lotta said and squeezed my semi-hard pole.

"And I can feel that you've missed me as well." Wanna a quickie?

"Really? I think we'd better wait, kinda scared of your dad."

Lotta laughed and I followed her into one of the guest rooms and looked around, my amazement grew even more.

"This-this is a guest bedroom?" The room was not only huge; it had a king-sized four-poster bed in it. The guest bedroom was bigger and fancier than my parents' bedroom at home.

"Yeah, it's neat, isn't it?" Lotta said off-handedly as if everybody had a guest bedroom like this one. She turned to me and smiled.

"Now, let's go to my room." She smiled. "And where the main bathroom is, too."

She led me back down the hallway, past the doors to her parents' bedrooms. Beyond, on the right were two doors. "That bedroom is mine," Lotta said, indicating the first doorway.

"That door is another guest room, and it's just like the other one, and in here..." She pointed to a door on the left-hand side of the hall.

"...is the main bathroom. There's a tub, a Jacuzzi, and a sauna in there, but of course, all bedrooms have their own on-suite.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed. I'd never expected anything like this. I thought I'd be staying in a little house, Lotta had never indicated that she came from money.

"Come on," Lotta said, "I'll show you the downstairs now."

In addition to the kitchen and den, the downstairs featured a huge living room with picture windows that faced out to the lake. Along one wall was a huge fireplace. The entire downstairs had wide pine board floors, covered with braided rugs, and the furnishings looked almost too expensive to sit on. There was a large-screen TV, and what had to be the biggest stereo set I had ever seen. Speakers were scattered all around the room.

The huge kitchen looked like it was built for 20 people, I'd seen a kitchen like this, and I was blown away.

We walked out to the huge patio and looked down to the lake, and even though the hour was way past 9 PM, there was still a bright day outside.

"Honey, how come it's so bright outside?"

Lotta laughed and explained that during summer, the sun never sets in Sweden but in the winter, it's almost to opposite. I listened in awe, I'd never heard anything like this in my life

There was a fairly good-sized lawn in front of the house, and where it met the lake there was a cement wall. Attached to the wall was a large dock that had seats on it and a railing around it.

"Over there are the stables with our horses, We'll go there tomorrow, and over there is the pool, well I guess you've figured that out already."

Lotta's mother appeared from the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Well, Steve, are you all settled in?" she asked.

"Ah...no... not yet, I only have one suitcase, anyhow," I replied. "This place is awesome!"

Lotta's father came out from the kitchen. "I called the restaurant," he said. "They're really booked tonight. If we want to get something to eat tonight, we better get going."

Everybody turned and headed for the door.

"You mean you have that fancy kitchen and you eat out?" I asked Lotta as we got up.

"It's kind of a tradition, and a long story," she said.

"It's a neat place. And the food's good. You'll like it," she continued.

When we got to the restaurant, which appeared to be an old hotel that had been restored, we went inside and were quickly seated. Lotta's father sat down first, Lotta sat down next to her Dad, I sat down opposite Lotta and Lillan sat down next to me. Of course.

"What are you going to have, I?" she politely asked Lotta's Mom... pretending I could read the menu.

"Ah...I-I don't know for sure," she replied.

"There's a lot of stuff here that's really good. I'm not sure what I want."

"Do you think they have a menu in English?"

"Hahaha, no silly, but I can translate," Lillan said and leaned in against me and once again I was presented with her amazing cleavage and perfume. While helping me understand the menu, her hand was firmly placed on my thigh for support and fuck, and once again my cock started to fill up. This of course didn't go unnoticed.

"Well, I'm going to have a whiskey," Lotta's father snorted and signaled the waitress, who came over and took our drink orders. Lotta and I had a glass of red wine I was surprised when the waitress didn't ask to see my id. Lotta's mother ordered a glass of white wine.

"If you're going to drink, Sven, I better stay sober so I can drive us home," she said, frowning at her husband.

"Jeez, Lillan," Mr. Svensson, Sven, replied.

"I work hard all week, I deserve a break sometimes, don't I?"

"I know, dear, but you're a police officer and I don't want people to see you drinking and then get in the car." I thought her tone was just a little too condescending.

Sven Svensson, what a weird name.

"Christ, Lillan, you complain every time I have a drink," Lotta's father continued, using a whining tone that surprised me.

"I wish for once you'd lighten up a little. I mean it isn't like I'm a drunk or something. If I was, we wouldn't have all the stuff we have, would we?"

"I guess I shouldn't be such a bitch about your drinking, should I?" Lotta's mother replied, with more obvious sarcasm in her voice this time.

Lotta's father looked at me.

"So what's your major, Steve?" he asked.

"Pre-law, sir."

"Ok, good, how about sports?"

I felt my face getting warm and knew I was blushing. "Ah...no, sir, I-I'm not very athletic," I said.

"I-I'm the secretary of the debating club."

Sven turned to Lotta.

"At least he's not an arrogant, muscle-bound shit like that other you seem to attract."

"Father!" Lotta exclaimed. Her face turned bright red.

Lotta's mother leaned closer to me.

"See why I don't like it when he drinks?" she whispered and gently caressing my forearm.

At one point I made a half-ass attempt at making a joke, everybody laughed but Lillan did more than that, she bluntly grabbed my tight high up, just below my semi-hard cock as she laughed, and left it there another five seconds, before removing it.

The dinner kept on going like that, Sven drinking and Lillan bitching about it, Lotta and I tried to say as little as possible.

After we'd finished our meal, we headed back to the house. Fortunately for me, my erection had softened while we had dinner, and since Sven had finished a total of four martinis and two whiskeys, his wife was now driving. That meant she wouldn't be touching me and giving me another hard-on. This time it was Lotta's turn, but she was more direct, grabbed my semi-hard cock, and stroke it hard.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"I want to fuck you so bad, suck your glorious cock," and then she licked my ear.

"What are you two kids talking about?" Lillan said and looked at us in the rearview mirror.

"Nothing, Mom, nothing special."

"Mmmhmm."

"You guys want to play 'Trivial Pursuits'?" Lillan asked when we got home.

Lotta shook her head and, with a far-away look in her eyes, said, "I think I'm going to bed, come, Steve, let's hit the sack."

"Wait a minute," drunken Sven raised his voice. "You're in the guest room Pre-law."

"Sveeen."

"Daad."

"No, no, daad, he's in the guest room, end of story."

"Ok, Dad, okay.... Steve wanna go for a walk before we go to bed?"

A small beach expanded in front of us, surrounded by trees on three sides with a beautiful blue lake opposite them. I let out a small gasp at the extremely tranquil and beautiful scenery.

"I told you it was awesome, didn't I?" Lotta exclaimed, threw off her tank top, stepped out of her skirt and pushed me down onto her warm sand, and swiftly removed my clothes.

"Fuck, I've been waiting for 2 weeks for this," Lotta said and straddled my cock. She was so wet I slid easily into her pussy and she began riding my cock hard and fast. She moaned louder and louder, running her finger in circles on her clit as she rode me hard.

"Fuck me, Steve, fuck me hard," Lotta grounded her hips into me harder and faster than ever as she spoke, and soon she began to tremble and moan louder as her orgasm surged through her body.

I grabbed her small breast and squeezed them hard.

Lotta rode me as hard as she's ever done and after about a minute, I heard:

"Oh Fuck lover-boy, I'm cumming."

Once Lotta came back from her orgasm, I tossed her onto the sandy beach, stepped in behind her, and pulled her pale ass up. With her butt sticking in the air, her knees pushed apart to spread her pussy for meI aimed my aching cock at her wet pussy, and slowly pushed the slicked pole slowly into her. I held her hips and started to pump in and out of her wet pussy.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about Lillan's hand gently rubbing mine, her grip on my thigh, her smile as she noticed my hard-on, her smell, and her breasts as I plunged into my girlfriend, feeling my climax starting to build urgently within me. I tried to think of other things, look across the water, all kinds of things, to keep my toughs of her mother as far away as possible, but Lotta felt so damn good around my cock.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12