My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm going to come," I warned Lotta as my body insisted that it couldn't wait even a moment longer.

"FUCK YES!" Lotta cried as my body jerked, jamming my cock all the way into her as far as it could go, unleashing a gush of cum into her. My body bucked and jerked, pumping shot after shot of cum into her as I knelt behind her.

"Oh god," I heard another voice say. I jerked my head around and up toward the voice in surprise, and saw Lillan standing there.

"Moooooom, what the fuck...."

"I'm sorry, I... "

"Mom, fuck, just go." Lotta said and hid her naked body for her mother.

Lillan took a good look at my hard cock, turned around, and walked back to the house.

_______

Later when I was in my room, I suddenly remember that I actually thought about Lillan as I was fucking her daughter, what the hell is wrong with me?

The problem was that just thinking about her made my cock hard.

I started thinking about the beach fuck just 20 minutes ago, but this time Lillan was completely naked, one hand between her legs, the other tugging and twisting a nipple. Her body trembled and she closed her eyes as her self-induced climax washed over her.

Lotta looked up to see her mother, then she turned to look at me and grinned.

"Looks like we are not the only ones to enjoy you."

I felt my hand grab my cock at the hot thought and soon, I had thrown away my briefs and was jerking my cock.

Lillan smiled, walked up to us, and knelt in front of me. She reached for my cock and grasped it, leaning her face toward me and engulfing my head with her hot mouth. "Ohhhhh," I groaned softly as she began to suck and lick my cock, making me quickly harden to my full proportions.

I began to play with her hair as she moaned and sucked on my cock, she was beginning to make obscene slurping sounds as she took more of me into her throat.

I threw her down in the sand next to her daughter and rubbed my cock-head up and down her pussy lips, spreading her natural lubrication around my head. Lotta slipped one of her hands to my bare ass and pushed me toward her mother, coaxing me to push my hips toward her, sliding my cock deep into her wet depths.

"There you go, Mom" Lotta cooed. "Just slide it in and out now. That's it. Fuck my mom's hot, wet pussy. Does she feel good?" she whispered, leaning her face toward mine, kissing my earlobe and then my cheek. I turned my head toward her, letting her sensually kiss me while I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her mother.

I had my eyes closed and was jerking my rock-hard cock fast now, knowing that I will come within seconds, not minutes.

Lillan moaned quietly as I slid in and out of her, Lotta reached down and slid one hand down around her mother's thigh. I felt her fingers brush my shaft as I stroked in and out, Lotta's fingers starting to stroke and tease her mother's clit.

"Almost honey. Almost there," Lillan moaned softly, her legs pushing even further apart to let my head push further into her, my engorged head smashing into the end of her depths with each stroke.

Lotta let go of her mother's clit, straddled her face, and positioned her dripping, succulent pussy right over her face. The lips of her luscious sex were swollen and parted.

Lillan's eager lips took one of her daughter's outer lips in her mouth and sucked hard in it and then stuck out her tongue and licked Lotta's drenched pussy. The sweet tartness of her juices inflamed her tongue, and I moaned at the flavor.

"Oh, God . . . ." Lotta moaned, arching her back, pushing her dripping cunt against her mother's mouth as she devoured her.

Lotta trembled when Lillan's flat tongue ran over her stiff, sensitive clit, then she sucked it into her mouth. Lotta's body bucked, moaning loudly, pulling her mother's face against her cunt.

"That's it, Mom, eat me . . . oh, fuck yeah . . . eat my cunt. Just like that, Mom. Suck it. Suck it all out . . . ."

Her raunchy words were a verbal aphrodisiac, telling her Mom to eat her.

Pulling, sucking, slobbering, licking . . . Lillan savored the taste of her daughter's pussy, feeling like a worshipper who was finally being rewarded by her goddess. Lillan's tongue dipped into the tight, slick opening of her tunnel; she groaned at the feel of eating her daughter's pussy.

Lotta clutched her thighs, holding on, while her mother took her daughter's juices of her orgasm as she erupted. The tangy, musky flavor of her cunt suddenly became sweeter, thicker. Her mouth devoured it all, her tongue licking deep inside Lotta's quivering cunt to get every drop of her cum as she could.

"Oh god, you ready honey? Here it comes," Lillan gasped moments later. "Right there. Here it comes. HERE IT COMES!" she cried surprisingly loudly as her body started to tremble. I felt her pussy clamp and spasm around me, making her already tight pussy even tighter, pushing my own orgasm over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," I grunted breathlessly as my body spasmed, jamming my cock into Lillan hard and flowing a surge of cum deep into her pussy.

"That's it, honey! Fill mommy's cunt with your hot cum," Lotta moaned as her mother shuddered and trembled, her arms reaching out and pulling me toward her. Her legs closed around me, pulling my pelvis to hers, her arms pulling our chests together. She leaned her head to mine and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me urgently as she climaxed around my spurting cock.

"Oh fuck Steve. You feel so god-damn good fucking me," she moaned.

I came hard, shooting squirt after squirt of my fertile seed straight up in the air with Lillan licking Lotta's pussy and her orgasm still on my retina.

After getting cleaned up, I fell asleep like a baby.

______

In the next episode, Lillian and I get closer, much closer.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

END PART 2

12