My Girlfriend's Placement Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kav123
kav123
80 Followers

"Chasing after a girl he knows is in a long-term relationship, breaking it up and then not even wanting to be with you himself?"

"Can't you see he's using you? You're probably just one of a long line of impressionable young placement students he's letched over. Probably a regular laugh to see who can fuck the placement girl first. He's just using you for sex."

As I said that last bit, I realised how turned on I was.

I was driven by anger, but also increasingly by lust. For some reason I couldn't quite understand, I'd never wanted her more than I did right at that moment.

As I briefly contemplated this, she was on the verge of tears again.

"No!" she cried. "It's not like that... he does want to be with me, but..."

But before she could continue I grabbed her head firmly and was kissing her frantically. At first she was stunned and didn't respond for a few seconds, but nor did she fight me off.

Then she gradually started to relax into it and began to kiss back. We made out for several minutes as I lovingly stroked her hair and face.

As we sat kissing side-by-side on her bed, I slipped my hand down her side to her lap, and then onto her left leg which i began to stroke the outside of. Her skin was so smooth and before long I'd crept up her skirt to her bum as she leaned into me.

I felt what were clearly a pair of ordinary, day-to-day knickers covering most of her slightly chubby cheeks.

She seemed really into it, like on the rare drunken occasions we'd hooked up since we split. But as my hand crept over the top of her leg towards her crotch and clumsily began to pull her un-sexy knickers down she pulled back, as if shaken into sense and said "No, stop, we can't do this, I'm... it's too weird."

She hadn't removed my hand, and I could sense that she didn't really want to stop. I began kissing her face gently again, and although she didn't respond, she didn't stop me either.

After a minute of gently and lovingly planting kisses on her face, I moved to her right ear and neck, eliciting the odd encouraging moan from Beth.

"You're making this really hard." She whispered.

My hand moved up away from her lap and onto her left breast.

"Relax." I whispered back.

"If you want me to stop I will, we can do as much or as little as you want to do."

As I caressed her breast through her top she lent back slightly, using her outstretched arms to support herself behind her on the bed, giving me fuller access to her hot, curvy body.

I took this as a sign that she didn't want me to stop - yet. Proceed with caution.

I slipped the straps of her top and bra off her left shoulder, quickly followed by the right. As I peeled down her top to reveal those fabulous B-cups, all I could think about was how she had given herself to her lover for the first time.

When had it happened?

Where?

Was it planned or did it 'just happen'?

Had he been gentle or rough?

Imagining the answers to these questions made me as hard as a rock.

Beth moaned as I began to kiss and lick her nipples while she slipped her arms out of the loose-hanging straps. Without breaking stride I carefully moved her supporting arms and laid her back on the bed. Her eyes were scrunched closed, clearly lost in her own thoughts. I kissed back up her neck and then onto her lips, but she flinched and turned her head to the side. I tried a second time, but again she moved her head away.

"No." She whispered, with a little shake of her head.

At first I was confused, but quickly realised she was fantasising about him, and didn't want my kisses breaking that fantasy. Weirdly, this didn't make me angry or upset - my anger was gone, replaced with desire - it only turned me on more.

I was playing this totally blind - what could I get away with and what would cause her to retreat? My pleasure was now directly linked to the fantasy spinning around in her head.

Kissing lips seemed to be out, but touching and kissing everywhere else didn't seem to be a problem, so I returned to kissing her neck, breasts and - tentatively - over her bunched-up top and down to her tummy. No sign yet that she wanted to stop.

As I kissed her tummy and licked her belly-button, I traced my hands down the front of her body to her hips. Still ok. Then over her hips and skirt to the top of her legs.

I was back to where we were 10 minutes ago when she'd told me to stop because it was too weird. However, two things were now different.

First, I now suspected that indulging her fantasy was the key to getting inside her.

Second, she was way more turned on now and would hopefully find it harder to stop.

As I lay further down the bed alongside her, I squeezed her bum roughly in both hands, her knickers still pulled slightly slightly down on one side from earlier. Beth moaned softly in pleasure and raised her hips off the bed towards me. Was she encouraging me to undress her? That was what this move meant when we were together?!

As I glanced up I saw she was rubbing her exposed breasts with both hands, still with her eyes scrunched tightly closed. I gambled and unzipped her skirt, sliding it down her legs and off, with no resistance. Her raised hips softly landed back on the bed.

My hand returned to her bum - the safe zone - and I continued to squeeze.

I nuzzled ever lower on her stomach until the tiny bow on top of her boring black knickers touched my chin.

I wanted nothing more than to pull them to one side and drive my tongue as far into her cheating pussy as possible at that point, as false images of Beth - my Beth - spreading her legs for her lover ran through my head.

When was she last with him?

Was he better than me in bed?

Did he have a bigger cock?

Did she cum when they had sex?

As I looked at Beth lost in her fantasy, I was 99% sure she wouldn't stop me if I continued to move my tongue downwards. I was so close I could smell her sex. We were both having the same unspoken fantasy, both imagining Beth with her lover, and at that point I felt a closer bond with her than I ever had before.

Her left hand dropped to her pussy and she started rubbing herself through her knickers. This only lasted a couple of seconds before she raised herself off the bed again - enough to pull them fully out from under her bum and a few more inches down her legs, right in front of my face.

In doing this, she revealed a totally bald pussy. Bare. Hairless. Glistening and as smooth as silk. I'd never seen anything like it, let alone on Beth.

She started masturbating frantically.

Never having seen Beth so exposed before, I stared in awe at this sight for a few moments. The fact that she'd stopped bothering to trim-up downstairs for me towards the end of our relationship should have hurt. She was clearly making the effort again for her mystery man, but it wasn't hurtful - at least not right then - it was HOT.

I slid her knickers completely out of the way and quietly unbuttoned and pushed my jeans down far enough to release my aching cock. I needed to be ready to slide into Beth the moment I detected it was what she wanted too - and I felt the time was fast approaching.

I leaned over her body to plant kisses on her left shoulder, then upper-arm, elbow and forearm. I kissed onward down to her wrist, then the back of her hand as it buzzed back and forth across her clit. I had also begun stroking my rock-hard cock.

Beth was openly masturbating in front of me, something she had always been too shy to do in the past when I'd asked. As I rested my cheek on the inside of her right thigh, her manicured and unfaithful pussy was mere inches from my face. I took in the fabulous sight of her pleasuring herself for a minute or so, trying to etch the image into my mind in case this was the only time I ever saw it.

If she'd opened her eyes she'd have seen me doing to myself exactly what she was doing to herself. She must have detected it, I thought, by my movements. But she was too wrapped up in her own self-pleasure to pay much attention.

I scooted up the bed a little to resume kissing her perfectly-sized breasts and get into the right sort of position to achieve my ultimate goal.

As I kissed her curvy body, nothing was said between us. There was only the sound of our combined heavy breathing and gentle slapping of wet flesh as we both masturbated ourselves harder and faster.

Our bodies were now closely touching - her right side resting against my chest as I leaned over her, barely able to stop myself from moving in to kiss her.

She definitely knew what I was doing to myself now, even without looking.

I didn't mean to speak, but it just slipped out as if someone else had control of my mouth.

"Are you thinking about him right now?" I whispered, already knowing the answer.

For about 20 seconds she didn't respond, eyes tightly closed, breathing heavily, wholly concentrating on the job she was doing on herself, biting her bottom lip as she focussed. Then suddenly...

"Mmm hmm." With a little nod of her head.

"What are you thinking about?" I probed.

Another short period of silence. She opened her mouth to answer but hesitated and closed up again, trying to shut herself off. I continued to kiss and caress her body as we pleasured ourselves.

"It's ok, you can tell me babes. What are you thinking about?"

Her eyes flickered open briefly to take in my face, and then glanced down to see me stroking my hard cock. The whole encounter had lasted a only a second, but she'd seen everything.

Her eyes closed and her head tilted shyly away from me. A small smirk grew across her face as she continued working on herself.

"You don't want to know." She whispered, engaging with me properly now for the first time since she'd batted away my kisses some 20 minutes ago.

"I really, REALLY do." I responded, as I hungrily sucked and kissed her right breast.

Another pause.

"Well you certainly SEEM interested..." she playfully teased, as the back of her redundant right hand reached up and stroked my chest.

"But we all say things we wish we hadn't in the heat of the moment. I'm afraid you'll regret asking."

I was so desperate to get inside her now I'd have said anything - done anything - to put her at her ease. Plus I was strangely - equally - desperate to hear her fantasy.

I stopped playing with myself for a second and placed my hand on the inside of her thigh. My slick cock smeared a tiny line of pre-cum on her leg as it rested there while she masturbated herself.

"Beth. I promise I won't regret asking. I want to hear what you're thinking about, whatever it is. Please share it with me."

"You're into this, aren't you?" she grinned, without looking at me. She waited a few seconds and drew the correct conclusion from my lack of an answer.

"Me and him..." she whispered.

"The first time."

She paused, letting the fact sink-in with me that she was jerking off in front of her ex-boyfriend thinking about the first time she cheated on him with her lover.

"Carry on." I said, now gently moving my hand in circles on her leg, inches from her sex.

"We were out for the work summer party."

"Where?"

"In town, The Picture House, then The Escape."

"What did you wear?"

My hand slowly moved higher, towards her naked crotch.

"My white summer dress, with the fruits on it."

"Mmmm, that's pretty thin babe, and pretty short. What ELSE did you wear?"

She looked confused, but soon giggled when she caught my meaning.

"Naughty boy!" She said, as she playfully poked my stomach with her elbow.

"That's getting a bit personal isn't it?"

"Says the girl with her legs spread, wanking herself off in front of me."

She instantly bought both hands up to her mouth to suppress a laugh. This left her completely exposed. I wasted no time in replacing her hand with my own. She gasped as I picked up where she left off by circling her clit as she submitted and let her hands relax onto her chest.

I could see the slick wetness all over the fingers on her left hand. The aroma of sex was strong and I reached out my tongue to lick, and then suck her sweet juices off each of her fingers, one-by-one.

Her other hand reached out and encircled my shaft firmly, and began slowly sliding up and down.

I had her exactly where I wanted her. It was now only a matter of climbing aboard and I'd be sliding into her warm, welcoming tunnel with little resistance. At least that was my guess.

But for some crazy reason, I couldn't NOT continue the story - I was engrossed, I HAD to know what happened next. I had an almost open goal, and I was choosing to miss.

"So what did you wear underneath?" I asked again.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Aren't YOU?" I teased back.

"Oh yes..." she groaned.

"Well there's not much I CAN wear with that dress is there?"

"You mean... you didn't wear anything?"

"No silly, I'm not a slut. Of course I wore something."

Luckily she still had her eyes closed and was facing shyly away from me or she'd have seen me raise my eyebrows at the 'not a slut' comment.

"So what then? Must have been tiny?" I pressed.

"A new one, you haven't seen it. Very thin, white, a bit lacey. Not very comfy to be honest."

"So why did you wear it? Part of a matching set?" I asked.

"It is, but I didn't need it to be. You know I can't wear a bra with that dress."

I had a flashback to a friend's wedding she'd worn that dress to. It was one of my favourites and yes, she definitely couldn't wear a bra. That dress hugged her curvy hips so tightly I was genuinely worried it might rip when she sat down. The skirt bit then floated out down to around mid-thigh. It's an instant hard-on whenever I see her in it.

"So why did you wear that particular one underneath if it was so uncomfortable?"

"I bought it new for the occasion."

"Why?" I asked, wanting her to say it out loud.

"Because."

"Because...?"

"Because I only had plain, boring ones otherwise. Like these." She gestured to the knickers crumpled around her ankles.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Not sexy. Didn't feel sexy in them."

"So you wanted to feel especially sexy?"

"Yes."

"Was FEELING sexy for yourself the whole reason? Was there not, perhaps, another reason behind buying the new underwear?"

"Maybe... I don't know... Yes, perhaps... And..."

She'd paused again, too shy to continue.

"And? And what?" I helped her out.

"What was the other reason besides wanting to feel sexy? You wanted to..."

"...look sexy" she shyly whispered, cringing and squirming a bit as she answered, partly due to embarrassment and partly due to the fingering I was giving her.

"Who's the naughty one now?" I chuckled.

"You wanted to look sexy in case anyone saw them, totally understandable. And for the record you look fucking hot in today's pair. So anyway, the Picture House..."

"We kissed!" She blurted out. Like an excited schoolgirl who couldn't wait to tell her friends the hot gossip.

"Right there in the bar? In front of all the work people?"

She shook her head quickly. "No, I told you, they don't know."

I was still confused by the whole issue of who knows what, but I decided to let that lie for the time being.

"So what happened? Who kissed who?"

"He kissed me. In that little alcove by the toilets, you know, where we..."

"I remember." We'd been there together a couple of times right at the start of her placement.

"Where I fingered you that time."

In spite of the fact we were currently masturbating each other, me actually saying that made her squirm again with embarrassment. Too cute.

"So how did you end up there alone with him?"

"We'd been flirting and teasing each other at work for weeks, I knew he fancied me but it was complicated."

"For weeks?" I queried.

"So basically you'd been flirting with him since day one?"

"Yes... sorry... but not seriously at first... it was just me trying to fit in with the banter... you understand right?"

With Beth expertly stroking my cock, I didn't feel like making an issue out of it.

"How did you know for sure he fancied you?"

"It wasn't the first time we kissed."

The revelations just kept on coming. They'd kissed BEFORE the summer party.

"What do you mean? I'm lost."

"We'd kissed before. A few times." My cock lurched.

"What? When? And if nobody knows, where? His place?"

"Err no, definitely NOT his place!" she said immediately, like I'd asked a totally ridiculous question. I had a feeling this was an involuntary slip by her. Another one to mentally note down and come back to later.

She quickly continued "In his car. He gives me lifts into work and home sometimes."

"Go on."

"We'd been flirting a lot one day. He'd already offered me a lift home so I wondered if something might happen. He pulled up outside mine and we just sat there in silence, the tension was overwhelming".

"We looked at each other and he leaned in. I leaned back and we kissed."

"Show me how." I leant in slowly.

Even with her eyes closed she felt me leaning in and turned further away. "No, no kissing." She whispered.

"Why? We were kissing earlier, and we're doing a lot more than kissing now in case you hadn't noticed."

"We're fooling around now sure, but we're not together, it doesn't mean anything. Kissing earlier was a mistake. Kissing is intimate, personal."

"So you're basically saying that you don't want to kiss me because you're already taken? Like kissing is cheating?"

"Mmm hmm." She confirmed.

The irony and hypocrisy of her stance was not lost on me.

"So when did you actually kiss for the first time? Had it happened often since? How far had you gone by the time of the party?"

"The first time was probably towards the end of July."

Wow, that was within a couple of weeks of her starting there. We hadn't broken up until mid-September. Every new confession explained a bit more of what I'd been living through for the past few months.

"I tried to fight it but it ended up becoming a regular thing for us when he gave me lifts and I started looking forward to it."

"We fooled around a little too, but the lack of a place to go was a limitation."

"Fooled around? Like how?"

"Oh you know, touching, things like that."

"Touching? Like this?"

I increased my pace on Beth, who moved her spare hand behind her head to rest on as her other hand continued to wank me.

"Oh yeah, like ALL of this."

So they'd gotten each other off, in the car by the sounds of it.

"Anything else?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Tell me."

"After the pub one evening I was pretty drunk."

"I like drunk Beth, she's fun. What happened?" Beth giggled.

"I... I gave him a blow job... In an alleyway."

"Holy shit" I whispered as I imagined innocent Beth playing the slut, on her knees in an alleyway with a cock between her lips and a mouthful of cum. While she had a boyfriend.

I fought back the urge to cum right then with all my might.

"Did you..."

"Yes." she interjected. "You know I always do. It's rude not to."

My head was spinning.

"So I guess you went deliberately with him to the alcove then? He didn't suddenly pounce on you? Him kissing you was... sort of... expected?"

"Mmm yes. But it was different. It felt even more dangerous than normal, work people could have walked past and seen us easily."

"But they didn't?"

"No. Or if they did they haven't said anything."

"How long were you there?"

"No idea, I'd drunk quite a bit by then, but that's all we did, kiss. Well, and touch a bit."

"So what happened next?"

"We'd agreed with the rest that we'd head to the Escape at half-eleven He noticed the time and we rejoined the group."

I knew Beth too well. After a few drinks she gets pretty horny, and after her little alcove meeting her new underwear would have been very damp indeed.

kav123
kav123
80 Followers