My Girlfriend's Placement Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, the club..."

"We lost a few, so there were about seven or eight of us. It's only round the corner and we were on the guest list so we went straight in."

"We played a few drinking games in our group and everyone was getting pretty wasted. Ben asked Alva (the only other girl) to dance - there's nothing between them, they're just good friends - but that gave us an excuse to dance together and not raise eyebrows."

I doubted very much that they'd been as discreet as she was congratulating herself on being.

"The floor was packed, and that was the last we saw of anyone else. It felt like we were on a first date - just us two with no idea where the night might take us, it was so exciting."

"And I know from experience that you're happy to fuck on the first date." I teased, smothering her neck and chest with kisses.

"Ha cheeky, I don't let just ANY guy fuck me on a first date - only the really special ones."

I chose to take that as a compliment for me rather than for him.

"I don't remember how long we were there, but at some point his hands went up the back of my summer dress and onto my bum. Next thing they were round the front rubbing my pussy. He commented on the underwear."

"How did he see those in the middle of a club?"

"He didn't - he just said they were really, really wet."

"He whispered that we should get out of there, and that we should go to my place. He saw the look on my face and said not to worry, Rob and Steve had gone home for the weekend and it would be all ours. That was true, they'd mentioned it to me earlier in the week and I'd forgotten all about it. He'd obviously been planning all night to get me back to mine."

"Sounds like it."

"Well, I was beyond sense at this point, I was so turned on I would probably have done anything he asked. I practically jumped on him when I realised this was actually going to happen. He took my hand and I just followed."

"The Escape's a fair walk to yours, did you get a cab back?"

"Yes, he was all over me in the taxi, he had my..." But again the shyness crept back in. More coaxing required.

"He had your what? You can't just say that and leave me hanging."

"... He had my... He was doing what you're doing now."

"He fingered you in the cab? Oh my god, did the driver see?"

"Definitely, he couldn't not have seen, I was right in the middle with a leg either side of that raised bit."

"Oh my god babe that's so hot, weren't you bothered?"

"I'd been drinking and was too caught up in the moment. You know what I get like..."

"Uncontrollably horny you mean?"

A little smile, then a pause. "...I came."

"God, you're amazing!" I gasped, now fucking her hand rather than the other way around.

"No, for god's sake don't stop!" She suddenly yelped.

I realised I'd stopped rubbing her as I'd got more and more caught up in my own pleasure.

Impatiently, she adjusted position and moved my hand away, seamlessly replacing it with her left hand as before and going straight to work.

I rubbed the head of my dripping cock around the top of her leg, leaving a smeary trail of pre-cum. I pressed down firmly on it with the palm of my right hand, sandwiching it between my hand and her leg. I started to thrust back and forth, using her leg to get myself off. She didn't object.

With every thrust, the tip crept slightly closer to her pussy. It was impossible to get inside from this angle, but I was determined to work up to it.

I tried to time my thrusts so my cock bumped into her hand as it performed it's furious circular motion. She flinched each time it did and it threw her off a little.

"Did anything else happen in the taxi?"

"Well he didn't take his hands out from under my dress the whole way - but no. I think that was more than enough for one journey don't you?"

"But when you got back to yours...?"

"Once we were inside it all happened fairly quickly."

"I suppose he was all over you in the hallway as soon as you got inside the front door? Like we were on our first time?"

"No, he didn't get a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs straight away to my room."

"To that tiny single bed?"

"Mmm hmm." She was getting close now, I could read the signs.

"What happened when you got there?" I asked.

"The dress went, he unzipped it and was pulling it over my head in seconds."

"So you were stood there in just your knickers?"

"And my boots." She added.

"Which ones?"

"Mmmm... My light grey feely ones."

My cock lurched again, the same boots she wore with that dress to the wedding I'd been picturing earlier.

"And then?"

"He was all over me, kissing me everywhere. He pushed me backwards onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I could feel... him... through his jeans."

"What could you feel?"

"You know what I mean, don't make me say it!" She coyly begged.

"With all that you're telling me you won't say it? Come on, I'd say we're past being shy wouldn't you?"

"Fine. His COCK. I could feel his massive cock grinding against me, and I wanted him inside."

Wow, that's new, I thought. I noted the use of the word 'massive'.

"Did he get undressed?"

"I got his shirt off and he lost his jeans."

"So you're both on the bed in just your underwear?"

"Mmm hmm... and the boots." She emphasised.

"What's so important about the boots?" I asked.

"He told me earlier in the alcove that they were hot and they made him want to fuck me whenever he saw me in them. And..."

"Go on..."

"...And I said that maybe he might get lucky."

"So you left them on... throughout?"

"Yep, like a little treat."

My god she was cute. I was so close to cumming that this nearly drove me over the edge. I had to stop fucking her leg and just hold still for a moment, or I feared I may never get to the climax of the story.

"I began trying to push his boxers down as we laid kissing but I couldn't reach that far from my position. So he sat back just long enough to slide them off for himself."

"And you?"

"I just lay watching. I mean, I'd seen... 'it' before of course, but I can't imagine ever getting tired of seeing it."

"Did you finish undressing? Except for the boots of course."

"No, he did it. After losing his boxers, his hands flew to my hips. I instinctively raised them off the bed and he quickly slid it down my legs and off."

"And that was the first time he'd... seen you?"

"Yes. Obviously we'd done stuff before that night, but he'd never seen me completely naked. I can't describe how I felt, fully exposed under him like that, it makes me tingle even now when I think about it."

"It's ok babe, I know. I understand."

I reassured her as I gently stroked a few strands of blonde hair out of her increasingly flushed face and behind her ear.

"The first time with someone new, you can never re-create that excitement."

I grabbed my cock and started stroking again, sensing this story was coming to a conclusion.

I stared at her as we both masturbated ourselves for a minute or so, her eyes still closed.

She broke the silence. "Then he... moved up and we shared a long, deep kiss. It was weird. It was hard and frantic, but also really loving."

Ordinarily this would have broken my heart a little, but I was caught up in the moment and would've given her a free pass to do or say anything right then.

"Mmmm." I moaned, encouraging her to keep going.

"As we kissed, I felt him nudge himself against me. My legs just instinctively fell open."

I was now the one with my eyes closed, vividly imagining every move he was making on her.

"Go on..."

"I was so turned on... so wet... before I knew what was happening he was sliding into me." She was squirming as she bought herself right to the edge.

"So you didn't make him wear a condom?"

"Why would I? We don't."

I didn't want to correct her, but since we'd broken up she HAD made me wear a condom.

"So you'd told him you were on the pill?"

"No. It didn't come up."

It dawned on me for the first time that whatever we were doing right now was just a bit of fun for her. She thought of this guy as her new boyfriend, and was extending to him all the privileges of boyfriend-status. Such as no kissing other guys and providing him unlimited, exclusive bareback sex.

Again, my hurt was squashed by my lust as I jerked frantically at the thought of my Beth freely letting another guy penetrate her unprotected on the 'first date'. It was so dirty, so taboo, so unlike Beth - despite my experience to the contrary.

Again my mouth betrayed me.

"My god that's so fucking hot!" I groaned as I mentally reconciled with myself that I wouldn't be fucking her tonight. She was taken and this was as good as it was going to get. I tried to get some last details out of her before the event was over.

"How was it? What positions did you try? Did he last long?"

"It was drunken, desperate sex - it wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was probably the most I've ever needed it."

"Did you ride him... you know... like we did the first time?"

"No, we were so desperate for each other that we didn't get beyond missionary."

I remember being both pleased and disappointed by this answer. She was clearly a little miffed it didn't last longer, but she'd also implied she was more desperate for him than she'd been for me.

"So how long did it last?" I asked again.

"The first time... less than five minutes." She whispered, now visibly beginning to tremble in front of me as she got closer and closer.

"Did you cum?" I asked breathlessly, unsure of her answer given how she'd described the brief encounter.

"And not knowing you were on the pill - did he pull out?"

"Oh... fuck... yeeeeeesssssssssssss!" She groaned through gritted teeth as she exploded in a huge orgasm in front of my very eyes.

Her little breasts jerked back and forth as her curvy hips lifted off the bed, arching her back as she came.

I was just about to lose control of myself when she added "Similar to that, only more intense. And no, I told him to come inside me."

The thought of this guy filling my sweet girl up with hot cum for the first time, just like I had done a few years earlier was enough for me. With a groan I erupted and shot rope after rope of cum all over Beth's belly, her hairless mound, down over her left hand and onto those amazing, meaty pussy lips. As I came, I buried my face in her hair, kissing her shoulder and cheek gently as my orgasm subsided.

We both lay in silence for a couple of minutes as the awkwardness began to set in. We had both revealed so much to the other about our innermost secrets and fantasies and were both now clearly embarrassed and worried about what it meant.

She broke the silence. Turning her head towards mine she stared into my eyes, our faces barely an inch apart on the pillow.

"Well... that was nice." She whispered smiling, with a cute shiver.

"Are we... ok?" she asked, sheepishly.

"Yeah, I think we're ok... confused... but ok." I whispered back.

"Good." She said, and rewarded me by planting a big, long wet kiss on my lips.

Slightly shocked, I responded hungrily, but she'd already begun moving away and I was once again met with her cheek, a turned head and a firm hand on my chest.