All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Ruined Pussy'

by lindseyD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why not anal then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

It’s hard to live with but exciting as hell. I’ve always wanted to fistfuck one of my wives or girlfriends. It’s playtime if you can do that and you’ll never get tired. I would wear that out and make her cum so much she would be begging me to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're a very lucky man to have Jane. Even though you might not feel her and she might not feel you her pussy is so perfect that you can do so many things from knee fucking to watermelon insertions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

8 inches wide is so far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it’s crazy but this is what I wanted to happen to my wife. The thought of her pussy so stretched out she needs the biggest dick to get satisfied is sick and hot. The image of her being in pain as I help another man ruin her for normal size cocks is hot. Day after day pushing her to take alittle more each time till she enjoins the fullness and the pain and I can see the hole left between her legs.

lex8508lex8508over 2 years ago

The stupidest part of this story is that's not how women's bodies work. There's plenty of women that enjoy massive toys (and hell even horses) and still are tight. If you want a perfect example watch Naughty Alysha, she takes some of the biggest toys in her cunt, has been double, triple and even quadruple fisted but still tightens right back up and fucks guys with 4 inch cocks and they still get off from it.

It's why being 6'10 and owning an over 10 inch cock (on a good day) I'd love to date/marry a woman that loves giant toys because that's about the only way I'll ever hope to be able to bury my bone to the root without seriously hurting her, plus the way it stretches her lips wide and makes her clit stand up and begged to be sucked is incredibly sexy to me and I'd definitely oblige as often as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story may stretching the truth, but I can tell you that all the comments about a pussy just springing back to its former glory is not the case Just because one doesnt have the equipment for a proper resize I can assure you without dedicated exercise ( kegel) a pussy will retain blown out for quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i live with and was a submissive cuckold to a very attractive Dominate female for 3 years. The first time we fucked my little dick felt nothing but a little wetness. After that we probably only had intercourse 4 or 5 times in those 3 years. I knew my penis was way to small and useless for her. so i just gave up trying, I often would use 3 or 4 fingers to stimulate her while licking and sucking her clit and often she would add 3 or 4 of her own. She had me eating her out every morning and ever night especially on nights she went on "dates'. She had 3 old super well-endowed boyfriends that fucked her weekly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. My wife and I have wrecked her pussy over the past 7 years that it is even looser than in the story. A true permanent loose bucket. It's my fantasy to wtach her fucking a monster cock. I am 100% sure she would react like Ruth.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I let my 113 pound blondish red headed wife get picked up in our small community at a midsize bar. She had been a virgin when we married. Living just outside town as planned I hid watching through a window. Without going into details when he finally left her, he left with my wife's pussy lining hanging several inches pulled out. She was left in a daze with her eyes open but not moving staring toward the ceiling. I masturbated head to toe to the sight between her legs without any movement from her. Later after I had gotten off twice laying beside her, her eyes started to move turning she looked at me saying I almost left with him. Scared I could of lost her it was the last time I ever shared my wife with anyone.

After reading this story after all these years the story has caused me to now wonder with us living in a small town, and her being a stay at home mom, and with me sometimes worked overnight 12 hour shifts, if she had after that night continued seeing him, and that's the reason her pussy never tightened back up after that night.

Fag4BBCFag4BBC5 months ago

Please more of her story

luap50luap503 months ago

A little exagerated. Vagina is special. Something that gives birth a baby, twins, triplets, quadriplets...and after that goes to normal state (or almost) why can't handle a huge cock?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous