All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sister'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I'm surprised she got into the idea of sharing her boyfriend so soon after getting jealous of their past they way she did. Other than that it was a very fun read and very sexy too. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well told. Engaging, flows well. Enjoyed. Thanks.

Patd72Patd72almost 2 years ago

Well written, more of the same characters would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever premise.

But the sex is much too automatic. With Emma. And with Katherine.

Needs more details. You didn't use these preceise words: 'I kept licking her until she came', but that's typical of your description of sex. How did he lick her pussy? Was al the attention paid to the clit? Or did he pleasure the lips? Did he tongue fuck her? What was her reaction to each? What was his reaction? Do they taste alike? Different? How? Are the siaters' orgasms similar? Different? How so?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. One minor point, the past tense of KNEEL is KNELT, not kneeled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story,has the making of a thteesome or him cheating on Emma with Kat. Oh it could go so mamy diffent ways.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973about 1 year ago

Loved how this came out and finished. I can just imagine him knocking both sisters up. Wouldn't that be something.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Scorchingly hot, and great that there was no cheating, no hurt feelings, nothing past the initial awkwardness. As wholesome as a sister - guy - sister threesome can be :D

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

loved it. Sharing is caring

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

An impossible dream.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Brilliant interaction between the sisters, and Nate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous