My Girlfriend's Sister Pt. 03.2

Story Info
Liv gets Salem all to herself for a long, smelly night.
2.1k words
4.25
27.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there i was fast asleep in my own dreams. I remember i was having this particular recurring dream where I'm running on a nondescript plane. The background is white, and the ground is white with no discernable boundaries or features that would suggest there is an end to the void. No matter how far I run, I always seem to fall in an invisible pitfall that fades into darkness. However this time, the darkness was accompanied by a suffocating feeling.

There was a soft, yet heavy, cushiony weight on my face that was causing it. This was no longer a dream as the darkness was different. I thrust both my arms up to push the weight of whatever was on my face in an attempt to breathe. After I was able to see and breathe, I realized that it was panty clad butt cheeks that were hovering over my face. An all too familiar giggle filled my ears soon after.

Liv looked down upon my face with a sinister grin.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I said in a raspy voice. My face was hot and I felt winded.

"Hush now little ass muncher. Just go back to sleep" Liv said with another giggle as she lowered her plump ass onto my face again. I tried to let out more, but I was cut off by her butt cheeks. She slightly shifted and adjusted her butt over my mouth and nose. Instead of her usual wiggling, she just sat square on my face with all of her weight. She was facing away from my feet so she could have more support from her thighs. I started to thrash my legs as I felt my head getting hotter and my lungs expanding. She slowly lifted her ass from my face. My struggles had little effect on when she decided to let me breathe.

"Are you going to hush now, or are you hungry for more of my butt?" she said with a light smack on her butt cheek.

I complied to keep my voice down. This was getting a bit weird for me. It was like she was enjoying this, but not in a playful way.

"Why are you doing this?" I said in a hushed tone.

"I told you I knew where you slept my little ass muncher. I'm just finishing what I started."

"Yeah, but why?"

"Don't play dumb with me. I think we both know."

My face fell flush when she said that. Did she really see me watching her that day? Did she see my hard on the last couple times?

"I-I don't know what you mean."

Liv got visibly frustrated.

"Oh?"

With that, she turned around and pounced on my chest looking down at my face. Her body lay over top of me as she stared down directly into my eyes. All I had on were a pair of boxer briefs that did not hide my obvious bulge. Her ass was right on top of my crotch, and I could clearly feel the crack of her panty clad ass through my undies. She smirked at me again knowing what she had felt. She pursed her lips and leaned up a bit. I was noticeably uncomfortable with the situation, but my penis had a mind of its own.

"Liv, I-"

(Ptooooooooh!)

Liv hocked a massive loogie into my face. It stuck to the right side of my cheek beside my nose. It was warm and sticky, and it had the pungent smell of her breath emanating from it. My face winced at the feel of it. I looked up at Liv with an awkward face.

"What was that for?"

She didn't utter a word. She just kept a straight face as she stared upon my spit covered cheek. She started to hock up spit and phlegm in her throat. I prepared for the worst.

(Ptooooooh Ptooooooh!)

This time two loogies smacked my face. One right over my right eye, and another over the bridge of my nose. Her spit was thick as it did not drip too much, but the combined loogies started to form together. The spit onslaught did not stop.

(Ptooooooh!)

And another.

(Ptooooooooh!)

And another.

(Ptoooooooooooh!)

Each one with more vindictiveness and thickness than the last. I was forced to close my eyes as more spit landed on my vulnerable face. With each short break between loogies I squinched my face tighter. The right side of my face was covered in a thick goop of saliva that was slowly running down my face. She noticed this and focused her efforts more on the left side. She let out a slight hocking sound yet again.

(HoooooockK Ptooooooooh!)

A large wad of spit and phlegm plopped on the left side of my lips and cheek. My face reeled with the force of this one. I kept my mouth firmly shut to prevent any from leaking it's way inside. She paused for a few seconds to chuckle at my misfortune. However, she was still saving spit in her mouth for the next oncoming loogie assault.

(Ptooooooh, Ptooooooooh, Ptoooooh, HoooooockK Ptoooooh)

One after the other. My face was now completely covered in her warm, sticky saliva. I now strongly smelled the odor of her breath upon my face. I just lay there pathetically squinching my face shut to avoid spit creeping into my eyes or mouth. I gingerly touched my face to assess the damage and I long string of spit fell from my fingers. She let out another sinister chuckle.

"Yuck, you look gross. Poor little ass licker."

"Mmmmmmph Mmmmmmmm". All I could let out was a muffled yelp with my mouth sealed shut.

"Oh I know, Liv is so awful isn't she? But..."

Liv paused to looked down at my crotch and saw my fully erect penis.

"I think you like mean ol' Liv's spit dontcha? Oooooh, and it's just all over that face. I think I can help you out you fuckin sicko."

Liv relieved my chest of her weight. I slightly opened my right eye as much as I could. However, spit started to slowly seep into my eye, but not before I caught a glimpse of Liv stripping out of her panties. I leaned forward slowly to try to wipe her saliva on my comforter, but I was met with her firm hands holding me back down.

"I don't think so. You're not wiping off my hard work. Now just sit still."

Liv was on her knees looking down on my face. I felt the air shift as she turned around to face the wall with my feet facing the opposite direction.

"Now, lick my ass" Liv said as she plopped her spread ass cheeks on my moist face.

I felt her puckered asshole smooch the bridge of my nose upon landing in a squishy mess of spit. Her ass was able to effortlessly glide over my face thanks to the sliminess. I sputtered under her ass while she sloshed her spit all over my face with each forceful rub of her plump bottom. The smell of her raunchy ass mixed with her breath stained my face. It was like she was marking her territory like a sly, sadistic little skunk.

I managed to surface yet again through my struggles. I took loud, exasperated breaths while I was briefly free from the slimy, smelly prison that was her butt.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" she whispered. "Why can't you be quiet!" With that, she plopped her ass squarely on my face, but she did not move or grind. Instead, she forced the full weight of her butt down onto me. I could hear faint words being uttered by my sadistic captor, but that was it. I pushed up on her plump ass cheeks, but they clapped back down on my face as she pushed my hands away. My lungs felt like they were going to burst while I was securely trapped under her. I attempted to push her butt away again, but she firmly tossed my arms aside to maintain control. Even though I was fiercely thrashing under her, she kept her cushy cheeks around my slimy face.

My head got warm as I lost energy to fight her. Feeling my body go slightly limp, she lifted her butt from my face with a satisfied smirk.

"Heh, I told you to be quiet." She leaned down to smell my face. "Oooo, so that's what my spit smells like when it's mixed with ass. I think you'll need to take quite a shower aft-" she paused with a grin as she brought her ass down over my face yet again. Her asshole puckered as if to take aim at my nostrils and open mouth.

"Here, eat this." (Pbbbbbbbtttttttt)

A rancid blast of warm air flew out of her pink hole and into my nostrils and mouth.

"Taste this too" (Pbbbbbbbt pbbbbbtttttttt)

The last two went straight into my mouth. The stink stained my tongue and caused me to gag on the smelly farts. I felt utterly defeated and humiliated. Her farts still wafted around my face making it hard to breathe fresh air.

"Ewww, you're nasty. Haha, here have another loogie." (Hockkkkkk...PTOOOOOOH)

A warm, slimy wad of spit splatted above my lips. This time, I just laid there and took it. I had never felt so weak and helpless before. However, she wasn't even close to finished with me yet. She had me all to herself, and with all the time she would need. Everyone was fast asleep, and she successfully tired me out to prevent me from giving her away.

"Hmph, that look suits you kiddo" she said with a sneer. "Buuuut, don't think I forgot. You still haven't licked my butt." She had a singsong-y tone to her voice. Liv wiggled her ass to motion for me to perform my deed. I hesitated briefly, but the thought of taking another fart to the face hastened my thinking.

Liv lowered her bottom over my mouth while my tongue was just barely sticking out of my mouth.

"Don't act like you don't like this you little sicko. Just make this easier on yourself."

I hated to succumb to her taunting, but she had all the evidence she needed with my still erect penis. Part of me wanted to submit to her, but I didn't want to make it obvious. After all, her sister, my girlfriend, was in the next room. As light-headed as I was, I couldn't shake the thought of her waking up and catching us red handed. Moreso, I'd hate for her to see that I'm rock solid while licking her little sister's ass.

Liv didn't give me much more time to think as she forced her asshole on my tongue. My eyes widened as her puckered asshole made out with my tongue. I started slow, gingerly pressing my moist tongue against her. She responded by rubbing up and down to guide my little licks with the help of her spit. I fully stuck out my tongue, and it pressed against her stinky hole. Liv let out a small, cute gasp as she felt her sensitive butthole being properly eaten. I took long laps as she grinded vigorously. Her moaning grew a bit louder, but not too loud to draw attention to the room. I got lost in the moment and started to autopilot my licks. I lapped and lapped at her asshole like I was licking a bowl of ice cream clean. Loud slurping noises echoed inside her ass while she kept smearing and rubbing her stinky butt up and down and side to side. Like an obedient dog, I mindlessly licked my way to her favor. Her butt tasted more and more delicious with each lick. I closed my eyes while licking and fell into a deep trance of ass eating.

"Hehe, I knew you were a sicko. Are you about finished?"

Embarrassed, I promptly stopped licking. Her ass slid off my beet red face as I slipped out of my trance. I was hot, smelly, and sticky. Fresh off of eating her ass, I couldn't have been in a more pathetic state. I lay there with a stupid look on my face as she snickered and smirked at me with her evil grin.

"Looks like you were having some fun down there kiddo. Thanks for eating my ass!"

With that, she stood up and wiggled her hips as she pulled up her panties to her waist. She slapped her ass cheek one last time with a wink as she left me hot and smelly.