First Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
Out of pity, she lets her desperate friend kiss her ass.
1.8k words
4.21
64.2k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes you want to go straight for the lips," instructed Lila, "but other times you want to build up to it with a gentle peck on the cheek." As she said this, she pointed to her left ass cheek, which she was presenting to Mike. He sat behind her on her bed as she lay on all fours, her head down and her big butt in the air next to his face. Mike couldn't help but notice how round her eyes looked from that angle. "Hey! Stay focused on the girl!" Mike responded by slowly shifting his gaze back to Lila's ass.

"Here's the other thing," Lila continued, "you're not going to be told when you should kiss her, you kinda just have to go for it." Mike understood that that was his signal to kiss her left ass cheek. He thought about breaking with this absurd lesson, telling Lila to fuck off and leaving, but somehow, he knew that it was pointless and that his fate was already sealed. His first make out ever was going to be with Lila's ass.

Mike reflected about how he got himself into this situation. Cast as a gay man in Angels in America, tomorrow Mike would be rehearsing a passionate love scene with another man. Being his close friend, Mike told Lila he was very disappointed that his first kiss was going to be, not only with another man, but also someone of no particular significance to him. He always imagined his first kiss with someone special. Lila agreed with him that a first kiss was a very important life event.

In a tone of slight desperation, Mike asked "I know we are just friends, but I consider you to be special so do you think we could maybe kiss once or something? just so my first kiss isn't with some random dude." Of course, Mike didn't just ask Lila because he was her friend. She was very a beautiful half Arab half Irish girl, with dark black hair and bright green eyes, pale skin, and a nice round body, hard not to notice when walking by her. Though Mike was more of a tit man himself, she had a particularly nice ass that Mike occasionally dreamed of touching.

Lila considered the offer, intrigued by the unusual level of directness Mike was exhibiting: "I don't know Mike, I don't want you to start thinking of us as anything more than friends." Mike retorted, "I won't! Please?". After some thought, Lila said, "Fine, but you have to rub my feet whenever I ask for the next 3 months." Mike had to think about this. He genuinely hated feet and Lila was constantly asking him for foot rubs which he almost always denied. The last time he agreed to give her one, she talked about all the men they knew in common that she wanted to fuck, which made Mike feel both jealous and humiliated. The time before that, he lost a bet, and she made him rub her feet after a run while teasing him by calling him a "loser", shoving her feet in his face, and asking "how's the smell from down there?". So in general, Mike never agrees to rub her feet stating that he hates feet, which is true, and that Lila "gets a weird power trip" whenever he rubs her feet, which also seemed to be true.

"Fine" he said.

"Actually, make it for the next year."

"Fine." He really wanted to kiss her.

The day he arrived at her house, earlier today, he noticed his heart beating and wondered if it always beat so fast and whether he just never noticed. He entered her room, fidgeting with his arms. Lila was sitting on her chair in socks, a pair of yoga pants and a gym shirt. After some meandering small talk, Lila said, "Why don't you rub my feet while we figure out how we are going to do this?" Though the thought that his first kiss was going to begin with a foot rub slightly annoyed him, Mike got down on his knees in front of Lila and began rubbing her socked feet.

He looked up at her, perhaps hoping to find some appreciation. Instead, he found her on her phone texting. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. Lila continued looking at her phone. After a notable pause, Lila yanked her foot out of Mike's hands, put her feet next to his face and said, "Take them off," all without ever taking her eyes off her phone. Eager to get the foot rub out of the way, Mike started peeling her socks off. He was struck by how difficult it was; the dried sweat from Lila's feet made the fabric of her socks cling uncomfortably to her skin. The more of her bare foot Mike uncovered, the more he noticed the smell of unwashed feet. The odor powerfully emanated from her foot, and he considered complaining, but knew that she would only laugh at him for it. He was a bit disappointed that she hadn't even showered for their make out session. He quickly removed the other sock, went back to massaging and impatiently asked:

"What is there to figure out?"

"Well, for one, we have to figure out where you are going to kiss me."

"What do you mean? I'm kissing your lips?"

"No, I told you I was uncomfortable with that, because I don't think of you as a

romantic partner. Apply a bit more pressure on the ball of my foot... a bit to the left... oh yeah, that's the spot. Good, keep doing that"

"Why am I even massaging your feet if I'm not going to get to kiss you?" He said, while massaging her feet.

"You will, silly! that's why we need to agree on a spot. Something that will give you the experience of a real kiss, but which won't make me feel like we're being intimate. I know! You can make out with my feet." She said bringing her foot in front of his face and wiggling her toes.

Mike was hit with a strong smell. He lowered her feet and stated, "Can you please take this more seriously?"

"I'm sorry!" Lila said giggling, "its just so funny seeing you rub my feet because you want to kiss me so bad."

"You're a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"That's it! You can kiss my ass!"

"Your joking"

"I'm actually not. Think about it, it's probably the closest part to the body that isn't a face but is kinda like a face."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not going to kiss your ass."

"Listen, this is probably the best chance you'll get to have an intimate kiss before you go make out with a dude for 3 hours tomorrow. Just think about it, you can close your eyes and pretend its your crush," Mike's first thought was to think of Lila herself.

"I'm not going to kiss your gross ass"

"Are you sure you want to turn this offer down? do you know how many men would pay money to kiss my ass?"

"Fuck you Lila"

"You know what Mike, fuck you" Lila got up from her chair and looked down at Mike from above, "Do you understand that I'm basically whoring my body to you as a favour, so you can have a somewhat pleasant memory of your first kiss? You understand that kissing my ass is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone who can't get a girl to kiss him? You are literally on your knees rubbing sweaty feet just for your chance to kiss me!"

The realization of his own patheticness stung. On top of this, Mike was afraid that he was going to lose his chance to kiss Lila. Before he could respond, Lila continued:

"Why do you think our friendship works? Because I make it very clear to you that you are never going to fuck me. That's why you are also not going to kiss me on the lips. I don't feel weird about you kissing my ass, because I know you aren't that thrilled about ass, and because I haven't showered since working out today. Intimate partners don't kiss each other on their unwashed asses, and so I feel comfortable with you doing it. So I'll ask you once only, if you are going to kiss me tonight its going to be right on my ass. Do you accept?"

Mike acquiesced, nodding. "Good," said Lila.

Lila turned around and bent over slightly and looked over her shoulder down at Mike. Mike then realized how beautiful and round her perfect butt was, and how everything she had said about him being lucky to kiss her ass was right. He could tell she was still annoyed at him and so to regain her favour, Mike said "I'm sorry."

Lila paused to think. "If you are really sorry kiss the sole of my foot" said Lila, lifting her foot and thrusting it slightly backwards.

Mike leaned in and gave it a fast kiss. Once again, he figured that it was better than arguing.

"The other foot," said Lila, switching her feet. "This time, kiss it longer. Give it a good 10 seconds."

Mike obeyed again, planting his lips on her sweaty, nasty sole. Since his lips were in the middle of a kiss, he was only capable of breathing through his nose. The smell was so strong, and Mike hated it, but he didn't want to stop the kiss so soon and risk annoying Lila. After 15 seconds, Lila lightly kicked Mike's face back, to signal that he had kissed her foot for long enough. That was the first time that Mike had kissed a girl who wasn't in his nuclear family.

"You're going to keep massaging my feet when we are done," Lila said, reminding him of his place. Mike was relieved that she appeared to be in a better mood. "Ok, let's begin," said Lila, "Why don't you start by closing your eyes and leaning in for a kiss?"

Mike once again was stung with a feeling of being pathetic. On his knees about to kiss his hot friend's ass because she thought the idea of kissing him in the face was "too intimate". The feeling of shame overwhelmed Mike in that moment, and he resisted the urge to cry.

"I really appreciate that you are letting me kiss your bum, but I've never seen a romantic kiss where one partner is on his knees in front of the other partner. Could we at least make it a bit more realistic?" He pleaded.

Lila thought that his point was fair. She did feel bad for Mike and did, on some level, want his first kiss to be a pleasant memory.

"Fine, let's make out on my bed," she said, and moved up onto the bed. That's when she got on all fours, stuck her ass in the air, and put her face down. "This way you can really pretend my ass is your crush's face, and my legs are her body," said Lila, pleased with her compromise. Wishing she would talk less about her ass, Mike sat down behind her.