My Girlfriend's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir." I could sense his anger, frustration growing at being unable to refuse my commands. He hated this, which is exactly what I wanted. As soon as he started back my way I again stopped him.

"No! What is this?" I complained. "Move slow, sexy. Give me some hipsway with that crawl. Back to your starting point. I'm giving you a lot of attention here, boy. The least you can do is show some gratitude and put a little sexy into it."

He obeyed, but I could tell this was getting harder and harder for him. My mind was flooded with all kinds of interesting ways to break his defiant attitude. He was probably perfectly fine submitting to my sexy, gorgeous girlfriend. But her new boyfriend? That was another level of pathetic and he knew it.

"Now, boy. Crawl over here. Nice and sexy." He obeyed, each movement deliberate, slow, swaying. I was kind of mesmerized for a moment and my cock definitely responded. I was at full mast in my jeans by the time he reached me.

He came to a stop now, in front of me, head down, motionless on his hands and knees. I walked around him in a slow, deliberate circle, making sure my boots thudded down on the porch for extra effect. His cute little panties were still halfway down his pale flabby thighs and I could see his vulnerable balls hanging deliciously. He had a cute little pink anus, hairless and winking up at me. Unable to help myself, I squatted down on my heels between his feet, my knees spreading wide and I breathed in at the intense feeling of the fabric of my jeans rubbing tight across my cock with my movement. I could still taste Lily on my face as I focused on my prey.

"Mmm. Yesss," I hissed. I grabbed his big butt cheeks in my hands and gave them a hard squeeze. His skin was soft and smooth and his gasp and the sudden pain had my pulse racing again. I squeezed harder until he was squirming slightly and I could hear him breathing heavily. Was this pain pleasurable for him? I didn't care. I let go and gave his ass a hard double slap, pleased with how quickly his skin turned pink and then a deeper red. I licked my left thumb now and held it just millimeters from his little butthole. This bitch was about to get violated. I reached down now and grabbed his soft, loose ballsack suddenly, with a hard squeeze and a quick painful yank. His balls felt like little marbles in my hand and he yelped, jerking forward, involuntarily trying to escape his tormenter. The distraction also focused him away from his asshole long enough for me to easily plunge my thumb into him, all the way up to the second knuckle. His hole was tight and hot against my thumb, gripping it, squeezing and I imagined it how it would feel when it was forced to take my much thicker cock. I grabbed a handful of his hair with my free hand and yanked his head back while driving my thumb forward as much as i could. He had to arch his back painfully and his fat wiggled weirdly for a second.

I thought about whispering all the dirty horrible things I was going to do to him in his ear while I had him stretched into this uncomfortable, vulnerable position but instead I said nothing, opting to let the ominous silence create fearful scenarios of delicious sexual domination in his mind. He gasped again, his breathing ragged and I pulled my thumb out, still twisting his head back by the hair. I reached under and gave his hard little cock a squeeze. It was throbbing and drooled precum all over my hand.

I released him suddenly and stood up and moved around in front of him to sit on the chair. He was wobbly and clearly struggling to take this all in, but to his credit, he didn't move away, or complain or anything. Sweet little Lily had trained him well and I found myself wonder what that looked like while I wiped the thumb that had been in his ass across his upper lip. It had come out of his butthole clean, but had the delicious smell of man-ass that needed to be fucked.

I took a moment to stare at him, taking in the submissive blob in front of me while I regained composure. Moving away from his asshole had been the right choice because I wouldn't have been able to hold off fucking him right here and now had I not.

"Kneel back and scoot forward between my legs." I ordered. He gave it half an effort and I added a little threatening bass to my voice. "Closer boy. I want you to get a real good look at what your ex-girlfriend gets in bed every time she stays with me." He shuffled closer until his face was a few inches from the denim.

I reached out and grabbed the back of his head, yanking him into me, grinding my aching erection into his face. I could feel him resist and laughed. "Feel that boy? That right there is a real man's cock. 8 inches of solid American dick." I swiveled my hips, continuing to humiliate him for another few seconds. As I let him go I looked up and caught Lily's smiling face in the dining room, certainly appreciating my little display of power.

Time to bring it home.

"Take it out boy!" I ordered.

At this he balked, saying, "Hey, I don't go that way with guys." as he started to back away from me.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and he yelped as I yanked hard, painfully wrenching him face-first onto the slats of the porch. I stood quickly and clamped my big size 15 boot directly down on his neck, pinning him. He writhed, his breathing ragged with fear.

"I don't give a fuck what you think you do or don't do. I gave you an order, you fucking do it you little weakling!"

"Please!... " he begged, "Please I...."

"You belong to Lily and therefore, you belong to me as well. Understand?"

He gurgled and moaned and I twisted down on his neck with my heel.

"Understand?" I said again, louder and more threatening.

"Yes!"he hollered. "Please, god yes! I'm sorry sir!"

I held him there another few seconds, just to prove to him I could before I lifted my heavy foot. "I just had my finger in your asshole, boy. You don't go that way? Bullshit."

He scrambled back away, still on his butt until he was backed up against the house. Crazy fear ran through him like he was a trapped animal and I had the feeling Lily hadn't taken it to this level with him.

I calmly returned to my seat in the corner, spread my legs again and staring him right in the eye said, "Now, crawl over here, you fat fuck. And get my cock out." I kept my tone even and direct, firm and allowing him no chance to challenge. This time he obeyed immediately, and was fumbling with the buttons of my jeans in no time.

I glanced over to the dining room window just in time to see my lovely Lily's head thrown back in ecstasy, mouth agape, eyes closed. Apparently, my little display of raw animal dominance and power really turned her on, because judging from the pulsing veins in her neck that stood out with the throbbing orgasmic rush that was sweeping through her, this was one heck of a climax.

I smiled and turned my attention to the now-terrified Roger... Robert... Whatever. Our little confrontation had shaken him up so much that his fingers were trembling and he couldn't get a grip on the buttons. I chuckled and gently eased him back on his haunches.

"It's okay boy. Calm down. I'm not going to beat you to death." I stood, my crotch now just inches from his face. He continued to keep his gazed lowered.

"Eyes up. Look at it boy" I ordered and he reluctantly obeyed, staring nervously at the bulge of my large and very erect cock. I quickly released the buttons, but didn't move the denim.

"Take it out, fat boy." I said.

He reached up again, tentatively and I looked back at Lily. From what I could see, she was in that post-orgasmic haze, just sort of glowing as she rediscovered her surroundings. I smiled at her and she managed a crooked grin back, holding it until she looked down and realized Roger was about to take my cock out. In public. On her front porch. Suddenly her eyes were wide and I could see her vigorously mouthing, "No!" and shaking her head.

I pretended I couldn't make out what she was saying and shrugged, smiling as I pointed down to her kneeling boytoy, as if to say, "Can you believe he's about to do this?" I watched her stagger to her feet and a moment later she was stumbling out the door, knees still weak and quivering from her orgasms, just as Robert's fingers were making their way over the denim and against my skin.

She stumbled out of her front door, one hand still clutching at the thong that had been pulled down her legs while she was pleasuring herself. She was breathless and red-faced and I wondered if she'd come out here in the middle of her orgasm. I could see her legs shaking and, confirming my suspicion a silvery trail of her slick pussy juice ran down her inner thigh. I was suddenly thirsty.

"St.. STOP!" she huffed. Roger instantly obeyed, kneeling back, hands at his sides, palms up in a supplicating position.

"Aw..." I mock-whined. "But good things were just about to happen!"

"Not out here" Lily said, finally catching her breath. "Get him inside and we can do whatever you want to him. I just don't need the cops here asking why you were on my porch waving your big dick around." But she was okay with a naked kneeling dude getting fingered on her porch? I shrugged. This was her game and for now, I'd play it by her rules. I smiled and kissed her deeply.

Then she looked down at Robert and said with a wistful grin, "I will say, you were just about to have quite an experience."

"Yes, Miss." he said softly.

I laughed headed inside, my gorgeous girl and her wimpy slave in tow...

12