My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, like you do with Jayne."

I realised it had gone beyond just chatting about sex and I was about to dry hump Jayne's younger sister, but it was very sexy, and my lower brain reasoned it wasn't really sex.

I moved experimentally against her, my hard cock in my jeans pushing against her mound through her underwear. After a few strokes, she got the idea and started to meet my thrusts. Even though we were fully clothed, there was no doubt that this was far beyond where we should have gone, but I didn't stop. She was really getting into it and starting to moan, her teeth over her bottom lip and her eyes half closed. I could feel her thighs each side of my hips, almost the same as when I fucked Jayne for real here, and now I was dry humping her sister.

As we got into a rhythm, without thinking, I moved my hands up and cupped both her breasts, her eyes flew open and I realised what I had done, and quickly removed them.

"Sorry," I said, "I forgot what I was doing."

"It's ok" she mumbled, "I liked that, put them back."

"You want me to ...fondle you?"

"If it's what you normally do, yes." she whispered.

I had wondered from afar what Sarah's breasts might be like compared to her sister's small ones, and now she was inviting me to find out. So tentatively I replaced my hands, one on each breast, and moved them around, feeling her bra underneath and a hint of nipple. The more I cupped and moved my palm over them, the more prominently I could feel each nipple responding.

I too was breathing hard now, and my heart beating fast, as I continued to slide the erection in my jeans against her knicker clad pussy. This was so taboo, but the more exciting because of that and I could tell Sarah thought so too, by the noises she was making. I was glad no one else was in the house.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked, through her heavy breathing.

"Well I already am," I said.

"No, underneath, you can, if you want."

So far it had really all been simulation and fully dressed, now she was tempting me to feel her bare breasts. I didn't have to think long to know I was a weak-willed man.

I slide my hands up under her crop-top onto her bra and stroked her breasts with only that between my hands and her bare flesh. Her nipples were rock hard and easy to pinch between my fingers. That elicited more groans and I felt her pressing her damp mound harder towards me. Her bra wasn't that tight and automatically I pushed the bottom of the cup up, freeing those warm globes right into my waiting hands.

They were very firm and although I couldn't actually see, I could feel the hard nipples sat right on the top, as they should be on an eighteen-year-old girl. Now that I had them in my hands, I was able to feel them and stroke them without any obstruction. I traced the areola with my fingertips, feeling little bumps, like small goose bumps, all around the nipple. Sarah was humping me for all she was worth, her hands gripping the cushion each side of her and breathing like she had just run a few miles. With all caution out of the window now, I was just going to move my hands down towards her pussy, when her legs started shaking. She gave a very loud groan, that I am sure could have been heard outside, and then shuddered and trembled her way thought her climax.

"Oh Jesus, Pete, what's happening," she stuttered, shakily, as the first part of her orgasm ripped through from her depths.

Her mouth was open in what seemed like shock, and her eyes were pointing everywhere except towards the front. I gently massaged her nipples and held my crutch hard against hers as she went through multiple contractions and twitches. They gradually diminished as her climax passed and her eyes regained some sort of focus.

"Ohhh, I didn't expect that," she said quietly, "I just thought it would be like when I make it happen myself, but that was far more intense. I wonder if that's what everyone feels," she mused, almost to herself.

"It looks like you enjoyed it," I smiled down at her, "even though I think I let it go too far. But did it answer your question?"

She sat up a little, so that although I was still between her legs, we lost the intimate areas contact we had shared.

"Did it,,,wow,." she said. "if that's what it does to me like that ... I wonder how much better it can get. Can you answer another question?"

"I guess we have come this far."

"I could feel you through your jeans, you know, hard against me, did I make it get hard just talking to you?"

It was my turn to be a little bashful, "Well yes, as I said you are attractive, don't ever think you're not."

"And it is still... hard."

"Err yes."

"Can I see?"

"What you mean take it out, here?"

"Yes, it won't hurt for me to just see, will it? There's no one here and you know I am not going to say anything to anyone." she pleaded.

"I don't know, maybe we have gone far enough," I said, perhaps a little unconvincingly, as the thought of her seeing and maybe handling my cock did have its appeal, as I hadn't come yet.

"Go on, just for a minute," she wheedled.

"Hmm, ok, but you can't talk about this ever."

"No, of course." she said, definitively.

I stood up in front of her, still between her legs and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pushing them down to mid-thigh. I could see her eyes glued to the bulge in my underwear and her tongue wetting her lips out of nervousness. Taking the waistband, I lifted it over my solid, erect cock, and lowered them too, putting my cock right in front of her. I only have an average six and a bit inch cock, but it has a fair girth, so I am not ashamed of it.

I heard her intake of breath, "Wow, I didn't realise, it would look that big close up," she said, "does Jayne take all of that inside her?" she asked, almost unbelievingly.

"Yes, it's meant to fit," I grinned.

"Can I just touch it," she asked, moving her hand outwards.

I just let it happen. She gently touched the shaft, slightly surprised when it jumped up a little. Then she put her hand round it and slid it down, pulling the foreskin down to expose the head. It was already wet, but a large drop of clear pre-cum oozed out of the slit at the end.

"Oh, that's not sperm is it," she said.

"No, it's clear so its pre-cum, it's like a lubricant, slightly slippery, they probably don't tell you that in biology class," I replied, enjoying the feel of her hand, as she slowly wanked me with her hand motion.

She used her other hand and ran her finger over the slit, rubbing the clear liquid with it.

"Oh yes, it is, very slippery," she said, fascinated.

I was starting to enjoy her ministrations, watching her face, and thinking maybe she might give me a full handjob, when I suddenly heard the unmistakable noise of the front garden gate latch, open and close.

"Oh Shit, Jayne's home, quick go upstairs," I said, as I quickly pulled my underwear and jeans up.

I said she was intelligent, she picked up the extra tea mug and darted out of the room like a scared rabbit, rushing up the stairs a few moments before the front door opened.

Jayne closed the outside door, hung her coat up in the hall, and came into the room.

"Sorry I'm so late," she said, "I hope Sarah has been looking after you, and you haven't been too bored waiting,"

"No, it's ok, she made me tea," I replied, trying to control my breathing, "and then she went upstairs, I assume she has work to do," hoping my face wasn't too red, and also hoping Jayne was in the mood for something later, because I was now...

12