All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 04'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not really incest, but HAF nonetheless.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story…. Although, I would love to see a child result from this mating and see there relationship continue occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Not as good as the earlier chapters.

Each action is to one sided. He's rubbing his cock on her pussy. She let's him, even encourages it. But why doesn't she reach down and take his cock in hand and manipulate his cock head against her pussy. Against her clitoris. Lacking is dialog about whether it feels good. How good?

Lacking is anything much about how her pussy smells. Tastes. Looks. Is it shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

No ass involvement at all. At least a finger?

Four stars.

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years ago

Good story continuation.... think there can be more. enjoyed reading and had to go back and re-read the 1st 3 chapters to refresh. I'll be looking for more. 5 stars without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very fucking hot!

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years ago

I don't understand.... I posted a favorable comment about 8 hours ago and now it's gone. I like this story, would like the author to know that. Why was it taken down??? I give the story 5 stars. It may not be professional but close.... come on moderators, This has happened before I've never posted a negative or smart aleck comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good, keep the chapters coming sooner

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 2 years ago
Terrfific!

Thanks for the follow up on your original story. I always had a thing for Sarah from the beginning! She was open, questioning, and determined then and still is; a wonderful next installment. I had to 'favorite it' and will go back and reread the originals again.

I guess you can tell I liked the story! I hope for and look forward to a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've loved this series and thanks for this chapter that adds to the story. And going by one of the first paragraphs in the original story, I assume you have more to come in the future, as you said that Sarah is his "First Wife's" sister. So I guess you have something planned to make her the first wife? Or was that a slip of the fingers and you forgot that you had said that Sarah was the sister of his first wife?

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

This chapter didn’t start that well in comparison to earlier work but saved itself for a strong finish and a hint of more to come. I have really liked this story so far ……..

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

I think there needs to be another chapter. This is the second or third time I've come back to this story and enjoyed it very much. I thought there was another ending though where something happened to her husband and his wife and they end up together. Maybe it was another similar story... could be where this could lead.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

I get that this is a taboo story, getting it on with your sister in law, but to me it's more a love story about 2 people where meant to be together, but kinda missed each other, only to come together every now and again. But you did state in the first chapter that Jayne is his first wife, i hope that Sarah will become his second wife, as they seam to first together so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Avoid red and or orange pussy hair in your stories (low ratings, I promise). Use light blond, blond, deep blond, Carmel colored, light brown, brown, dark brown, black and jet black, but not red or burnt orange, not ever!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I've had 6gfs with deep red and orange pubes. Not sure that guys problem with the color of the hairs he's seen. And to give a low rating for hair color? Haha get laid bro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.