My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did the same.

Suddenly our lips were touching.

Her hand was still on my thigh but holding it now.

We kissed gently, our lips moving against each other.

My cock, still hard, twitched some more, and I could sense precum wetting my boxers under my shorts.

She was first to probe my lips with her tongue. When I felt it, I met hers with my own.

My hand went up behind her head into her red hair and pulled her closer.

Our tongues twisted and turned, then alternately ventured into each other's mouths; tasting, feeling, sucking sensuously.

Our noisy, accelerated breathing through our noses, echoed around the almost empty room.

I kissed round her mouth, over her cheek and onto her neck, sliding my tongue up and under one ear. Once more, just as before, she erupted in goosepimples and shivered. I remembered it was one of her sensitive spots.

She put her free hand behind my head and manoeuvred my mouth back to hers and we re-commenced with our tongues; touching, darting, each of us trying press our lips together harder. This was a different Sarah to the timid one I had lain here with that time before. She knew what she wanted.

Without letting go, she lifted her legs from the floor and slid part way across the narrow bed, pulling me with her. We ended up lying side by side, facing each other, still kissing, our bodies pressed together. I could feel my heart beating faster along with my breathing. I wondered how far this was going to go.

I still had one hand in the back of her hair, her head trapping my hand to the mattress. The other, I slid over her to the bottom of her T shirt where it had come untucked from her shorts and slid my hand underneath to caress her warm, bare, back. There was definitely no sign of a bra.

"Mmmmm," she said, into my mouth.

She copied me so that as we kissed, our hands wandered over the bare skin of each other's back, keeping us tightly together.

I could feel that my hard cock inside my shorts was pressed against her thigh, and I was sure she could feel it.

I still wasn't sure if she really did just want to do a bit of real kissing 'for old times sake' as she had put it, or perhaps more. My conscience about doing this with Jayne's sister, was gradually becoming eroded by the pleasure and excitement that Sarah was generating in me, and she seemed in no hurry to stop.

As I stroked her back, I couldn't resist moving my hand from the middle of her back to along her side, so that my fingers just rubbed the side of her breast. I knew that if that weren't what she wanted she would stop me, and I would know the boundaries. She didn't, and if anything, tried to kiss me harder.

Although I had seen the outline many times, I admit I wanted to feel what her breasts were like now after all this time, and after having two children. They had always been bigger than Jayne's, but I wanted to touch and re-acquaint myself with them.

I slid my hand further round, touching more and more each time, until I was holding one of her breasts in my hand, the hard nipple against my palm.

I pulled my face away from hers, "Is this ok," I asked, in a whisper.

She just nodded and then fixed her mouth back onto mine and put her tongue in my mouth.

I held it, stroked it, and massaged the nipple with my palm. I felt with my fingers the many bumps of her areola and teased the nipple that I am sure was thicker and harder than I remembered. As I alternately cupped her breast in my hand feeling the weight of it, certainly more than before, and ran my fingers over her sensitive nipples, I felt her move her leg over the top of mine so that her bare leg was resting over mine, pulling my hips harder towards her.

I could feel the heat of her body against me, with only our thin clothes separating us.

My conscience was still giving me the occasional poke, "Sarah," I whispered, breaking our kissing, (why do we always whisper in this situation?), "I love having you as a good friend, but I am not sure we should be doing this."

"You don't want to?"

"It's not that, it's just...well, as I said, we all have a good relationship, I would hate for all that to get ruined," I said, meaning it.

"I know what you are saying, but we have kept a secret for a long time, do you think we couldn't keep this one, or is it really that you don't find me sexy now I am older?"

"I do, you are sexy," I said, squeezing her nipple between my fingers.

"This is the last time all this; the house, my old room, this bed, will ever be here, I just wondered how it might feel, back here again." she said, almost wistfully.

I was lying there, her large breast in my hand, my hard cock twitching along her thigh, fighting with my thoughts and conscience, the later beginning to lose.

I think she could see my indecision, "We don't have to go all the way if it bothers you so much," she said, "we can stop whenever we want, but it is nice being here together for a while, isn't it?"

It was, I couldn't deny it, and I know you will think that if it was you dear reader, you might not have those qualms, but I knew we all had a lot to lose if it all went wrong for some reason.

"It is and I guess we can," I agreed, "either of us, at any time?"

"Of course, if we want to," she said, questioningly, and I knew now that she wouldn't be the one to stop us.

My conscience went quiet, and our faces closed together again, and we kissed, gently at first, her soft lips just nibbling on mine, she had certainly leaned a lot in the intervening years.

We quickly got back to the point we were at before, except that with her help in raising her body slightly, I lifted the bottom of her T shirt up until it was resting almost under her chin, and her breasts were on full display. I noticed that she still had those sexy freckles that came down from her neck and continued down, contrasting against her white skin on the top side of both breasts

I moved my head down away from hers and enveloped the nearest nipple in my mouth. It was definitely much bigger than I remembered; long, thick, and dark, despite her very fair complexion. She sighed as I sucked on it and forced it against my teeth firmly, but carefully. Her hand came to rest on my head, holding me to her breast like a sucking child.

"Oh, yes, Pete, that's really good," she whispered, "take your top off so I can feel your skin against me."

I let her nipple go, and with her tugging it, I manoeuvred the T shirt over my head. While we were in this position, I took the opportunity to slip hers off completely too. Now when we lay down, her naked breasts and hard nipples pressed against my bare chest. I kissed her again, pulling her towards me feeling those hard nubs pressing into my skin.

She ran her free hand over me, slid it between us and tweaked at my own nipple. It wasn't something Jayne ever did, but it felt electric, as though there was a direct connection to my penis that made it twitch. I wondered if women felt that same connection to their pussy when their nipples were pulled and teased or whether it was just the novelty of Sarah doing it.

Lying facing one another, my cock, still inside my shorts, it seated snugly in the slight gap of her thighs, the head pressed against where I guess her mound would be. Sarah pushed her hips forwards just fractionally, adjusting it exactly to where she wanted it to touch her.

"Pete," she said, moving her mouth away from mine, "do you remember how, when we were fully dressed that time, you showed me how you had sex with Jayne by pressing against me?"

"Yea, you had a huge orgasm if I remember correctly," I said, grinning, the image of it flashing through my brain.

"I did," she replied, and even started to blush, "I know now that what we did was dry-humping, but I didn't then. Would you...could we, try it again now, but with me lying down?" she asked, softly.

Hmm, I thought, lying on top of her and simulating sex wouldn't be having real sex, so that might solve the dilemma if we did dry-hump and I made her come, that might be good for both of us, if we both came, and we needn't go any further.

"You really want to?"

"You have been poking me with your erection since we laid down, so it would be just like before. I'd like to see if it feels the same."

I did think it would be fun and exciting, particularly as we were both naked from the waist up.

It didn't take much re-arrangement for me to gently push her onto her back and slide both of my legs over the nearest of hers, until I was lying between her legs, that she had opened wide to accommodate me. We both shuffled for a few moments until my cock was in the optimum position, pressing against where her clit would be under those little shorts.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Pete, I can feel you right up against me, it brings back a good memory," she said, "let's try moving together."

Keeping most of my weight on my elbows, I pressed my hips down and then slid up. I felt the friction on my cock, as she matched my movements, rubbing her cloth covered pussy against me.

Once we got into a gentle rhythm, it felt quite good. Not as good as real sex, but it was stimulating the right places for me, and judging by her sounds, for Sarah too. I bent my head and was able to latch onto one of her nipples, sucking and licking it in time with our movements. She put both hands on my bottom and held me against her as we writhed against one another.

I let her nipple slip from my mouth and transferred my mouth to hers. She accepted readily and pushed her tongue against mine turning her head to get maximum penetration. Leaning slightly to one side, I freed one hand and used my fingers to continue stroking her breast and teasing her nipple.

We were both breathing fast through our noses to gain as much air as possible in the increasingly hot room. I could see the beads of sweat on Sarah's forehead that matched the ones I could feel on my own.

"Pete," she said, breathlessly, "the friction of our shorts rubbing together is making me hot, could we do this in just our underwear do you think?"

She was right. Although what we were doing was sexy, it was becoming a bit uncomfortable, but to lose more clothes was getting closer to where I wasn't sure we should be going. I knew it would feel much better if we did, as my cock would be rubbing almost directly on her. My conscience twinged a little, but the thought of how better it would feel soon overcame it.

"Ummmm, ok, if you want to do that, I'm sure it will feel better," I said.

I moved just to the side of her and quickly undid my shorts, pushing them down and dropping them to the floor, then knelt by her side, wondering if she wanted me to remove her shorts or let her do it herself.

Sarah grinned when saw my cock tenting my boxers and attempting to push its way above the waistband.

"It's been a long time since I've seen that," she said, a gleam in her eyes, "could I see it properly?"

"I thought you just wanted to do what we were doing, but in our underwear?"

"I do...or did... but...I would love to see it again," she said, sitting up and moving closer to me.

It seemed a bit silly to refuse and anyway, although it was years ago, we had been here before. I didn't move as Sarah's hands slipped into each side of my waistband and carefully lowered it over my cock.

"God Pete, it looks thicker than I remember it, I can hardly believe it fitted that first time."

My cock was now dripping precum, and as I watched, Sarah put out her hand and pulled the foreskin down to expose the large dark head. I let out a sigh.

"Mmmm, I am so used to seeing Rob's, that I had forgotten you are not circumcised," she whispered, "and yours is much thicker."

"I wasn't sure I wanted to know that," I said, inwardly smiling.

The next thing I saw and felt, was Sarah's red hair and then warmth around the head of my cock, as she quickly bent her head and took it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Sarah, you didn't say you wanted to go this far." I said, in surprise at her action.

Taking her mouth off my cock and raising an eyebrow, she said, "You don't want me to then?"

She had me there. Who would say no to that?

"I...I just wasn't expecting you to," I said, feeling the warmth around the head return.

In the intervening years, it was clear that Sarah had had a lot of practice. She expertly swished her tongue around my cock, pushing the tip under the rim of the head and following it round as much as she could. She gradually took more of my cock into her mouth until I could feel it grazing the back of her throat giving me the most amazing sensations, then moving it in and out so that I was almost face-fucking her. All the time her red head of hair was bobbing in front of me.

Leaving my cock in her mouth and moving on it slowly, she massaged my balls, moving them around in the confines of their sack. One of her fingers slid behind my balls and massaged that sensitive bit of flesh between my testicles and anus. I knew that if she kept it up, I would be spewing my load down her throat fairly soon and I did wonder if that's what she was aiming for.

I think my groans of pleasure made her realise that too, and so slowly she pulled her mouth off from my cock with a final 'plop'.

"Oh God, where did you learn that?" I said, astonished.

She laughed, "I have had a bit more practice since our last time."

"I can tell, but that wasn't the dry-humping I expected," I said, grinning.

"You'll need to take my shorts off to do that though."

I started to pull my boxers back into place...

"You might as well leave them as they are, or better still, take them off," she said, seeing what I was doing.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't think it is going to matter now, do you?"

She had just been sucking my cock like an expert, so I had to agree with her and rather than leave them at half mast round my thighs, I slipped them off completely and dropped them onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"Mmmm, I see you didn't take much persuading," she commented, mischievously, looking at my cock, wet from her ministrations, standing proud and erect.

"Your turn," I said, pointedly ignoring her comment, but instead reaching for the button and zipper of her shorts.

She helped me by lifting her bottom off the bed, enabling me to slide her shorts down her thighs and drop those too onto the floor. That left me totally naked and Sarah in just her thin, white, knickers, that I could see were partially see-thru from the wetness flowing from her pussy.

The perfume from her arousal assailed my nostrils as it had so many years ago, and I really wanted to taste her in case this was the only time.

I moved my legs back between hers, which she obediently opened to give me room.

Lowering my head, I let my nose touch the wetness of the material between her legs. The pungent perfume was much stronger close up and I couldn't wait to taste her with my tongue.

I know this sounds naive, as I was currently naked with my nearly naked sister-in-law, but I kept telling my conscience that I still thought that we could eventually only dry-hump without going all the way. I was therefore reluctant to remove her knickers completely with the temptation that would offer, so using a couple of fingers, I moved the thin material to one side, exposing two plump labia and neatly trimmed gingery-red pubic hair.

Memories flooded back of the first and last time I saw that view and what we did back then, serving to make me want to dive in there. This I did, sliding my tongue between those two wet pussy lips and delving into the depths.

She moaned and put her hand on my head, opening her legs more to give me better access. I licked from bottom to top and back again, carefully avoiding her clit that was larger than Jayne's, in fact only just smaller than the first joint of my little finger. As I did more of this, she kept manoeuvring her hips to try to get my tongue to make contact with that pink sensitive nub, that was already full extended from its hood. I teased her some more until I could hear the frustration building up in her sighs and moans and then took pity on her, flicking the end of her clit with the tip of my tongue.

She made the loudest noise then, that echoed around the room and once again I was glad the house didn't have any attached neighbours to hear. I knew what she wanted really, so putting my lips around her clit, I sucked, teased, moved it from side to side and generally gave it my full attention.

"Ohhhh yes, Pete...Oh my God, harder, harder," she hissed, through clenched teeth.

The way I was doing it was obviously what she needed, as it had certainly got Sarah's attention. She gripped my hair and held me in place, grinding her mound against my face to get maximum friction while continuing with her breathless moans and mumbled words.

She was so into it, that I thought she would soon come and maybe that was what she wanted, but no, she wasn't going to be short-changed. After several minutes of this, and I am sure a great deal of self-restraint, she used the hand in my hair to pull my head away from her, relaxing her hips to be flat on the bed.

"Are you ok, is something wrong?" I asked, surprised.

"No, nothing wrong, it's just that I am not ready for it to end just yet," she said, breathlessly.

"What do you mean?"

"It is not really going to be dry-humping now, but I want to feel your cock against me as you did that time, if you remember."

"I do remember," I said, "but I had a condom on then."

"Yes, it was the first time I had seen one and of course put one on," she giggled, "but we don't have to do that this time."

"We don't?"

"No, it's quite safe," she said, confidently.

"Just against you then," I confirmed.

"Yes, I want you to press it against me like you did before."

I remembered the feel of my cock sheathed in a Durex sliding between her bare pussy lips for the first time after she had taken off her knickers to make the sensations more pleasurable, but Sarah still had hers on now, and I was still worried that I would give in to temptation if we were both naked.

She must have sensed my hesitation.

"If it makes you feel more comfortable, I will leave these on," she said, indicating her thin underwear, "I am sure it will feel just as good."

"You really want to do this?"

"Yes, come on, it will be ok," she said. encouragingly.

My cock was ready, I was ready. I had this naked woman lying on the bed in front of me. I knew I probably shouldn't, but it is not a thing you can easily say no to, so carefully, I moved into position, with my legs outside hers and my cock sandwiched between her thighs against the wet crotch of her knickers, pressing hard against her swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmm, oh yes, that feels good Pete. Does it bring more memories back?" she asked, moving her hips fractionally up and down.

"Yes, vividly," I whispered, starting to move with her, feeling and knowing that my cock was rubbing against Jayne's sister's pussy again, even though there was some thin material between us.

I was sure that when our pubic bones touched, it was stimulating her clit, as each time, she tried to make the contact longer and harder.

Keeping most of my weight off her, I put my lips on hers and was rewarded by her tongue snaking out and pressing between my lips. I let it in and countered it with my own. Then as we moved our lower bodies against one another, we were back to sucking, licking and love making with our entwined tongues. The bed was squeaking on its old springs and our noisy breathing was once more echoing around the room.

"Ohhhh Pete, I thought about this more often than I said," she said, quickly and quietly, through our kissing mouths.

"Is that what the looks were about sometimes when we met with family?" I asked, using the fingers of one hand to pinch one of her nipples.