My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did notice then. Mmmm, Ohhh..."

"I wasn't sure what they meant and didn't want to make things difficult by saying anything," I said, moving my lips to nibble around her ear.

I loved that spot, as instantly, almost pre-programmed, the goose pimples appeared again, that sure was a sensitive spot for her.

My cock had been sliding in and out between her thighs against her knickers, as we kissed and talked, for about five minutes or so and although it felt good, it wasn't as good as against bare flesh.

"Sarah, I know what I said, but I think it would be better if I took your knickers off so that our skin is touching," I said, boldly.

"You are ok with that?"

"Yes, if you are," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Thing is...we have got really comfortable here though and we would both have to get up to do that," she whispered, sexily, running a hand down my back and massaging each naked buttock in turn.

"You don't want to then?" I said, a note of disappointment in my voice, as I thought she would have liked more intimate contact.

"No, well not exactly," she paused. "What I would like is for you to pull my knickers to one side and press the head of your cock against me there. I want to feel you right there."

That was unexpected, but I could see the lust in her eyes, and inside I knew where this was going, and felt powerless to stop it now, even if I had wanted to.

She knew exactly what to do, opening her legs for me as I swung first one leg and then the other in-between hers, to rest back against her, my cock now pressing against the soaking wet crotch of her knickers.

I reached down and hooked my finger into the narrow strip of material once more and pulled it sideways. It was so wet now that it stayed in place in the crease of her leg, exposing her swollen labia. I followed this by manoeuvring my hips to place the head of my cock just between her pussy lips.

When she felt it there, she sighed loudly.

"Mmmm, right there, that's it Pete."

Holding my cock, foreskin pulled right back, I slid it up and down that wet valley hitting her swollen clit at the top, to the accompaniment of more sighs and groans from Sarah.

She wiggled her bottom and pushed her hips up and to get the sensations she wanted.

"This is only the second time I have felt your bare cock against my pussy," she said, shuffling about a little more.

"And we shouldn't really be doing it," I replied, half-heartedly.

"I know, but I have thought about it so much over the years, I just wanted to feel you one last time, especially in here, before the house belongs to someone else," she whispered, a bit emotionally.

"It's ok," I said, "I get it."

"I thought you would, and you are the only one that could of course."

With that she wrapped her arms round me and pulled me closer against her, forcing her open lips against mine again in a lingering kiss that took my breath away.

When we came up for air, wrapped in each other arms, impulsively I asked, "Do you want to relive that a bit more and feel... I dunno, maybe just the tip of me inside you?"

"You would do that and not feel too guilty afterwards?" she asked.

"I think we might be past that point," I said.

"I'm sure we are, so yes, let me feel it again."

Having slid my cock up and down, covering the head in our mixed secretions, I had no trouble in lodging the head of my cock against her entrance and with a slight push forward, the head slipped inside her easily.

"I can feel you stretching me a bit Pete, but it is a much better feeling than the first time."

Despite having had two children the same as Jayne, she was still nicely tight and my cock-head felt snug in the warmth of her outer vagina as we just lay there soaking up the erotic sensations.

Sarah started to automatically move her hips, just a little, so that my cock-head moved in and out of her a small amount.

"That feels so good that it is making me want more Pete..."

I knew we were already technically fucking, and my conscience had totally deserted me now. It was so sexy, lying naked on top of Sarah; kissing, stroking, teasing, and now the head my of cock buried just inside her warm, female, tunnel.

"Are you asking to feel all of me inside you?" I whispered.

"Yes," she sort of hissed, "right inside me, all of you, please."

To be honest, I had got to the point where I wanted that too, and I wanted it soon, before I might inadvertently come due to all the visual, sensory, and erotic sensations I had been feeling during the time we had been in her old bedroom.

I lifted myself up slightly, and looked down at where we were joined, my dark pubic hair contrasting with her gingery-red trimmed bush, and very slowly pushed my hips forward, sinking further into Sarah. I relished the feeling and although it was difficult not to just ram it all the way in, I maintained a very slow penetration until there was no gap between us and only for the second time ever, our pubic bones bumped together with me completely filling her

I think Sarah must have been holding her breath, as when she felt me fully inside her, she let it out, sounding like a huge sigh of relief.

"Ohh, Sweet Jesus that takes me right back," she said, "it feels right somehow, even though I guess it's not really."

I don't know what I felt. It had been years, but lying between her legs and being fully inside her once again was almost like some sort of homecoming, but in a very sexy, erotic, way.

"You were always a sexy woman Sarah, but this...this is on another level," I said, sincerely.

"I think I will always feel close to you Pete, but this is a one-time thing, we still can't have a relationship, which would screw everything up. You know that don't you?"

"I didn't expect anything like this to happen, and I know its just a once only thing, so don't worry, we'll just look at it as an add-on to our secret," I replied.

"Yes, I think that's a good way to see it, but now I want you to move in me, if we can come together, it will make it perfect."

I didn't think there was more to say to that, so I began to slowly withdraw until we were back where we started, with only my cock-head inside her. Then all the way back inside, her pelvis copying my movements until I bottomed out as deep as I could.

We kissed more, she held me again to her so that our bodies were pressed against one another, just our hips free to move up and down, taking my cock to the very depths of her vagina and back out.

Both of us were listening and watching each other's noises and expressions to determine how far we were from our individual peaks, as we gradually increased the pace.

The old bed was squeaking about once every second to the rhythm of us fucking which, when added to the wet squelching sounds coming from her pussy, seemed to add yet another dimension to the sights and noises we were making.

"Ohhh yeaaa, deeper Pete, deeper..." she hissed at me.

I wanted to feel that too, and by now my pubic bone was hitting her clit hard with each stroke.

I felt her move her legs and then the feel of her heels on my bottom, pulling me as hard as she could towards her on every thrust I made. We were truly locked together in our ecstasy.

"Faster...faster," she gasped, her face a bright red and drops of sweat standing out on her forehead.

I was getting close and hot. I could feel the sweat on my back, and I was sure that the additional speed would tip me over the edge, but I wanted to make sure she was with me.

"I'm close Sarah, are you?" I asked, sucking in huge breaths.

"Yes, not far...not far," she managed.

I suddenly remembered to make sure, "Can I come in you, I mean it's ok?"

"Yes, you must, like that first time, I want you to."

Knowing that she wanted my sperm inside her was just that tiny thing that tripped the balance.

"Fuck, I'm coming." I groaned.

"Ahhhhggg, yes, me to, me too, fuck me Pete." she shouted.

I felt her trembling. Her body tightening like a spring. I felt the familiar movement of my fluids deep inside me that heralded my own climax starting. While we kept thrusting at one another, I felt the first burst of cum being pumped up my cock and then the sweet release as it sprayed onto Sarah's cervix deep inside her.

I knew she felt it, because simultaneously, she sort of shivered and then bucked her hips as if to swallow me entirely into her. Her muscles contracted and pulsed around my cock; her stomach spasmed against me, her muscles rippling from top to bottom.

"Fuck, oh fuck "she cried, "don't stop, don't stop," as she trembled and shook through the first part of her orgasm.

I could only see the bottom whites of her eyes as they seemed to be looking right up, or had rolled backwards in their sockets, her heels pulling hard against me, almost painfully, locking me to her.

I had no intention of stopping just yet as the second load of cum followed the first, and then a third. She must have been awash with it inside her as I could feel the quantity was far more than normal. The squelching noise increased in volume, and I could feel how wet we both were at the point my cock was still moving in and out of her.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," she started repeating, her breathing fast, "I think my heart is going to pop out of my chest."

As the last few smaller squirts of my cum landed inside her, and her internal muscles gradually stopped squeezing, I felt her heels on my bottom relax slowly and drop down to rest on the back of my calves.

She kissed me hard, not letting go of me with her arms.

I moved in and out of her very slowly and gently, savouring the last few little spasms and feeling hers in return.

"Stop Pete, please, I'm super-sensitive now," she said, "it always gets me like that when I have an earth-shattering climax like that."

"Wow, 'earth shattering' huh?"

"Yea, don't mock me and get big headed though, I told you earlier my best orgasms were when I thought about that first time, and now this, for real, was just amazing."

"Sorry, I'm not, I felt it too."

"Better than with my sister?" she asked, a slight grin on her face now.

"I'm not sure I should answer that, but if you must know, it was."

"Mmmm, that's nice to know, but don't worry I won't tell her," she chuckled.

I could feel my cock softening inside Sarah and as I moved to let it slide out, our combined cum and lubrication trickled out in a steady stream.

"Oh, look what we have done to the mattress," I said, looking down at the spreading dark stain between Sarah's legs.

"Don't worry," she said, sitting up to look, "we can just turn it over, it will be taken away tomorrow, so it won't matter."

She seemed to have all the answers.

"What about us, was it really a once only thing?" I asked.

"Well, that's what we said, but... you never know what the future might hold, I guess you will have to be content with the looks I give you for now," she said, a mischievous smile on her face.