All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 05'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
silveraidersilveraiderover 1 year ago

Best instalment yet. Really liked this entry in the series, especially with the surprise turn of events in the bedroom.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I really enjiyed them all, ID love to read more Sarah and Pete adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this latest chapter. Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Scheming minx as I said before but I do enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole story is really good. A bit bizarre but a lovely piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a great pleasure to read! Hope you have time and inspiration to write more soon.

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

Great episode ! From the flirting at the party to the drunken playing back at the house and then the fmf (having one of the trio unknowing is a great twist) an excellent and very realistic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh WOW Fabulous story.. More please, maybe a threesome with the two sisters X

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Liked the story and the thought of Sarah helping with Pete and her sister was over the top. Wonder what else Sarah would be willing to do or try? Hopefully we'll find out in a future chapter.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Like the idea of a next chapter... even a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

more please .. possibly a drunk foursome?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An exciting series. I think Sarah and Pete need to get caught and then choose their lust for each other over their relationship with jayne.

KyoSpiceKyoSpice4 months ago

You should definitely write another!

NorCalLokiNorCalLoki3 months ago

Great stories! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Not sure how this is in insest. True story hey. What a prick of a guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.