My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite our intimacy a little earlier, I was surprised by the her question.

"I'm not sure I should answer that, some things need to remain a bit private," I said, gently, but a bit embarrassed, "I could ask you the same thing?"

Sarah moved closer to me but still out of her sister's direct line of sight.

She put her mouth very close to my ear, "Well I won't be doing anything, because he's is out cold and anyway, I can still feel the wetness of your cum between my legs, so it wouldn't be a good idea would it?" she said, sexily.

"Err, no, I guess not," I replied, feeling my erection growing again on being reminded of what we had just done.

Jayne was on her back on the bed, her dress having ridden up displaying most of her thighs, and she was still making loud and lewd suggestions about what I should do to her. The combination of Sarah's words and Jayne's suggestive comments was getting me more aroused, but Sarah was still there and didn't seem in any hurry to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said, intending to close the door after her.

"Pete," she suddenly whispered, hesitantly, "you know years ago, when Jayne was just your girlfriend and I asked all those questions of you?"

"Yes, of course," I said, nervously looking over to making sure Jayne wasn't taking any notice and wondering why she was bringing this up now.

"And you remember that time I sneaked downstairs when you and Jayne were having sex on the sofa and I stood and watched?"

"Yes," I said, "but why are you asking now?"

"It excited you didn't it, knowing I was watching?"

"Well, yes, it did, and I did admit it did at the time."

"It's the only time I have ever seen two people have sex in front of me."

"Ok, and I think you got excited at seeing us too, if I remember correctly?" I smiled at the memory from so long ago.

"I did, very much so, especially as it was my sister."

She paused, then, as if she was shy all over again and had built up the courage, she asked, "If you are going to fuck my sister now... emmmm... could I watch?"

"What? Do you mean stay here and watch us? Wow, that's a bit weird, isn't it, your own sister?"

"I know...," blushing now, "but it would be so sexy and she won't know, just like last time."

I was a bit taken aback that she wanted to watch, but I did remember that first and only time had excited me far more than I thought it would. However, now she was actively asking me rather than it being a spontaneous act, and I wasn't sure if it was something I should do.

"Pete, I am waiting for you, legs open, look," Jayne said, impatiently, from where she was laying.

"I really don't think this would be a good idea," I said, turning to Sarah.

"Aww, come on Pete, there probably won't be another opportunity, I'll be very quiet. Just imagine me watching as you put your hard cock into my sister, that you've just had in me, and I can see you're already hard," she said, in her sexiest voice yet, and reached forward to stroke my cock through my clothes.

She was right, I was rock hard, and I was wavering.

"You would be totally silent? She can't ever know," I said.

She could tell that I was thinking about it.

"Look, it'll just be one addition to our secrets, it will be fun. Now, go to Jayne before she starts wondering what you are doing, but leave the door half-open. I'll just go and slip into my bathrobe like before, and then sneak in quietly like I did that first time. I think we'll both find it exciting," she said, not waiting for a reply and heading quickly for her room.

Committed now, and a bit excited at the thought of her watching us, I half-closed the door as she had asked and quickly shed my clothes before I joined Jayne on the bed.

"There you are at last, I thought you had got lost on the way," she mumbled.

"No, I was just making sure Rob was ok and then taking my clothes off."

"Mmmmm you're naked and I need you," she said, pulling me to her.

"You've still got all your clothes on."

"Oh yes, so I have," she said, glancing down at herself, "you'd better at least take this dress off, eh?"

"Turn over and let me get the zip then; you may have to help a little."

With a bit of fumbling and moving her from front to back and side to side, I manged to slide her black dress over her head leaving her in her sexy black camisole, lacy knickers, and stockings. She looked very sexy laying there in only her thin underwear, just as she had when she was dressing for the party and wouldn't let me touch her.

She pulled me to lie on top of her, my cock resting on those black knickers.

"That's nice, I have been waiting for this," she said, "although I feel like we might have already done something, perhaps when we were dancing? I don't remember what, were you doing something to me with lots of people around you naughty man?" she giggled.

I realised she had an idea that something had happened earlier, and I knew it must have been when Rob was fingering her, but I just brushed if off by joining in with a short confirmatory laugh.

I ran both hands up, one either side of her head, through her hair, my hand partially covering her ears and then kissed her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth where she immediately reciprocated and began to passionately kiss me.

Although Jayne was fully focussed on me, I was partially listening for any indication that Sarah had come into the room. Sure enough as we kissed, I sort of felt another presence and then, probably because I was listening for it, the sound of very light footfall on the thick carpet. I was certain she was in the room and I experienced a wave of nervousness, wondering now why I had let her persuade me to let her watch.

I knew she couldn't blatantly stand and watch as Jayne would be sure to see her at some point, so I didn't know where she was or what she was going to do.

I continued to kiss my wife, then moved my hands down and over the thin camisole to cup each breast in turn and tease the already hard nipple of each with my finger and thumb. Jayne reacted with fervour and kissed me harder than ever, moaning into my mouth in a way she didn't normally do.

I went to put my hands under her top and onto her bare skin with a view to removing it completely, but she shook her head.

"Leave it on Pete, it's much sexier, I want you to fuck me with it on," she whispered.

That surprised me, as normally she liked us both to be naked, skin to skin, and she rarely asked me to 'fuck her' in that way; she really was in a heightened sexual mood tonight. I had a passing thought that she might actually welcome Sarah watching, perhaps finding it very erotic, but quickly dismissed the idea as being too far out for her, even floating on her present sexual cloud.

I did as she asked, stroking, teasing, and massaging her small breasts through the thin, silky, material. It seemed she was particularly sensitive and moaned and groaned in a manner she doesn't do all that often

"Ohh, I can feel your hard cock on my stomach," she said, "shall I suck it for you?"

Oh God, she didn't do that too often either, and at any other time I would have jumped at the chance, but I was worried that she might taste Sarah on it, also, if she moved or sat up, she might see her and that wouldn't be great.

"No, tonight is about you," I said, "let me make you feel good instead."

"Ohh, you are, you are," she hissed, breathing heavily.

I kissed down her neck, feeling her squirm as my tongue brushed her sensitive spots and then raised myself on one elbow and quickly glanced around.

I just caught a glimpse of Sarah's red hair as she was sitting on the carpet to one side of the bottom end of the bed. I felt more secure now that I knew where she was, as unless Jayne actually got up, she wouldn't be able to see her.

I slowly moved my mouth down Jayne's body, kissing the gap between her camisole and the top of her knickers from side to side, and using my hands to continue stimulating her nipples.

"Oh, that tickles," she said, giggling.

I heard a slight noise from where Sarah was sitting but it was quickly stifled.

I went lower, gradually sliding my whole body down the bed until my head was between her legs. As I slid down into that position, my legs gradually left the bed and my feet touched the floor.

Moving her flimsy knickers to one side, I began to lick her puffy pussy lips, already slick with her juices. I ran my tongue up and down, tasting her arousal and gratifyingly heard her moans and small noises growing in volume.

I had just moved my head to probe her entrance with my tongue when I felt something touch my cock that was now just hanging over the end of the bed. That 'something' then suddenly felt warm and wet and slowly enveloped my shaft.

I couldn't see, but could only feel what was happening. It didn't take too much imagination though to realise that Sarah had moved to sit with the back of her head against the bottom of the bed and my legs were either side of her. In that position, it had been easy for her to take my cock into her mouth. She was currently swirling her tongue round my sensitive glans giving me the most amazing sensations.

This was turning into a very kinky evening.

"Ohhh I love it when you do that," Jayne said, loudly, oblivious to her sister's presence and moving her hips as I sucked on her hard little clit.

The mouth on my cock started to move further up and down, taking it deeper each time, and a warm hand cupped my balls from behind, gently rolling them round. Sarah was being very bad, but it felt amazing, especially as there was little I could do about it.

I worked my tongue up and down Jayne's wet pussy, probing between the lips, teasing her entrance with the tip and then returning to stimulate her clit. I easily slid two of my fingers up into her as far as I could and felt her jerk when she felt the sudden intrusion.

"Yeeeeees, mmmm, Oh yesss Pete," she hissed, through gritted teeth, "fuck me with your fingers like you did earlier."

I knew she was referring to what Rob had done, but it seemed sensible to let her think otherwise.

Sarah meanwhile had removed my cock from her mouth and was now lazily letting her tongue slide around the sensitive head, probing under the edges of the helmet, and starting to drive me wild with the need to come.

I had to make sure I didn't come though, as even in her present state, Jayne might wonder what was happening if I presented her with a limp cock. So, reluctantly, I began to make my way back up the bed, until I was fully on top of Jayne again, taking my cock out of Sarah's reach.

Jayne looked at me with slightly out of focus eyes, "I want it now, inside me," she said.

I heard a small sigh form where Sarah was, but Jayne didn't seem to notice.

"Tell me what you want," I said, for Sarah's benefit, nuzzling her neck.

"I... want..."

"What?" I teased her.

"Alright then, I want your hard cock right up inside me as far as it will go and I want you to fill me with your cum," she said loudly, " is that clear enough?"

"Mmmm, I think I can do that, I answered.

I heard another just audible sigh from Sarah and sensed a bit of movement, I thought she might be fingering herself as she had that one time before.

I was now very worked up and trailing precum over Jayne's lacy knickers and stomach. I hoped that in her fully aroused state she would come quickly, as I knew that I wouldn't hold out long with all the stimulation I had, and was still having.

I moved down a little so that my cock was just touching the thin strip of material between her legs and reached down to position my cock in the right place. I could feel that her knickers had stayed pulled to one side, hooked over one of her puffy labia, and her entrance was invitingly bare and open for me.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I said, involuntarily, surprised to suddenly feel a hand, that could only be Sarah's, gripping my cock low down.

"Is something wrong?" Jayne said, raising her head slightly.

"No, no, it ...it just feels so sexy, with your underwear still on," I said, quickly, trying to hide my shock.

"Mmmm, I told you it would be," she replied, huskily, "ohhh yes, just there," she added, as I felt my cock being slid around Jayne's entrance.

I could now feel Sarah's bare arm touching the inside of my legs when she moved her hand, from where she was hidden at the bottom of the bed.

I had expected Sarah to just watch, not take part in any way, she really was pushing her involvement to the limit. Although I was worried she might give herself away, this was more erotic than anything I had done or even thought about before. It made me wonder how kinky Sarah really was and whether Rob knew about it.

The few seconds it had taken me to work out what was happening, Sarah had been manipulating the head of my cock around and between her sister's pussy lips, making sure her hand didn't actually touch her.

"Ooooo God, Pete, you're getting me close, doing that," Jayne mumbled.

I was trying to work out how to get Sarah to let go, in case Jayne felt an extra hand down there, when as if reading my thoughts, Sarah stopped moving my cock around and located the head of my cock at Jayne's sopping entrance. With a slight push, she sent the head into her sisters vagina.

As soon as I realised the head of my cock had penetrated her, I slid forwards burying my cock into her until our pubic hair touched and my balls rested against her bottom.

"Oh my God, yes, at last," Jayne said.

I heard a quiet outlet of breath from the bottom of the bed.

As I began to slowly move in and out of Jayne, her hips beginning to match mine, I realised Sarah wasn't finished yet. Making sure she was only touching me, I felt her hand gently grip my balls, pushing and pulling them in time to our fucking.

Knowing that Sarah was actively helping me to fuck her sister, and probably had a ringside view of my cock plunging in and out of Jayne's vagina, was indescribably erotic.

Jayne was now actively moving her hips in synchronism with me, as usual timing her movement to coincide with my thrust, so that my cock went as deep as it could into her.

This 'secret threesome', without Jayne's knowledge, was giving me some pangs of guilt, but as each negative thought developed, it was quickly subdued and overridden by whatever hormones and chemicals had been released into my body by the excitement and eroticism of the situation.

The sensations were about to get even more overwhelming as, with the palm of her hand against the bottom of my balls, I felt one of Sarah's fingers, wet with the lubrication seeping down my cock, gently start to probe my anus.

As I fucked Jayne, her moans and entreaties to 'go deeper and harder' getting louder, Sarah too pushed harder and slipped one long finger inside me.

The moment she got it all the way in and then pressed downwards, sent me over the top.

I felt the pressure at the base of my cock increase as my cum began its rapid ascent. Within less than a second the first rope of semen splashed inside Jayne's pulsing vagina. She knew from experience when I was about to come, and as she too had been on the edge, the feeling she experienced when I began my ejaculation triggered her release too.

Having come only recently inside Sarah, there wasn't a lot of sperm, but it didn't stop my cock pulsing as my body tried to eject whatever was still stored into this waiting, warm, receptacle.

"Ohhhh yes, fuck, don't stop, don't stop," Jayne moaned out loud, bucking her hips upwards as her orgasm hit her.

Fortunately, the sound of the bed protesting at the movements, and her loud noise, drowned out the muffled sound I heard of Sarah also coming, and at the same time I felt Sarah's finger being removed from my anus. I couldn't see what she had been doing, but I assumed she had fingered herself to a climax fuelled by the sight and sounds of her sister being fucked, and by the risky things she had been doing to me.

I lay with my cock still deep inside Jayne while she enjoyed the small aftershocks that always followed her orgasms until gradually she became still, her eyes still closed, but a satisfied look on her face.

"Oh wow, Pete, that was worth the wait," Jayne said, still not moving.

"Mmmmm," I agreed.

As my cock began to soften, I realised that somehow Sarah had to get out of the bedroom without Jayne suspecting she had been there all the time. Hoping that she would take the hint, I moved my body and my head up a little more and kissed Jayne. Then as I had before, I put both hands on the sides of her face in a loving gesture, but partially covering her ears.

I heard a slight shuffling noise on the carpet, and had to force myself not to laugh when I heard what I thought was Sarah's knee 'crack' as she moved.

We kissed for another minute or so until I felt my cock slide out of my wife, then quickly kneeling up, I chanced a quick look round to make sure Sarah had left for her own room.

"I need the bathroom," Jayne said, slowly sitting up. "Oh God!" she exclaimed, her eyes opening wide and putting her hand over her mouth.

"What?" I said, feeling a sudden dread that Sarah hadn't actually left or she had just glimpsed her leaving.

"We left the door open," she said, "Sarah and Rob might have heard us."

"They are probably asleep, I don't think we should worry about that," I said, breathing a sigh of relief and inwardly smiling.