My Girls

Story Info
A mom discovers a new world of pleasure with her daughters.
3.9k words
4.64
28.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

I'm a mid-forties happily married mother of two girls, eighteen and twenty. I also have a secret naughty side to me that neither my kids or my hubby have any clue about. I've found an outlet for my sluty nature here, writing stories. Some are real, some just figments of my imagination, and some a mixture of both.

One thing I recently discovered with the onslaught of the pandemic, was sexting. Losing my job because of that nasty bug gave me a lot of free time and I soon found myself playing online games, chatting, and making new friends - online, that is. Not much of a social life, but at least you can't get sick and die chatting online. So, I have made the best of the 'suckie' new world we've all been thrust into.

One surprise was that many girls I met online were just as kinky, if not more so, as me. I also never thought that I would meet so many bi and lesbian girls. Like I said earlier, I'm married, but I'm also bi. I'm really attracted to women, though my hubby and kids don't know about that dark side of me either.

One of my new kinky online lesbian girlfriends has a thing for incest. She keeps asking me if I've ever had impure thoughts about my own daughters. So, here's where I need to confess that, I do like to read incest stories, and even watch incest porn videos. But I'd never thought of my own kids that way, that is, until she planted a seed in my naughty brain.

Kelly is my younger daughter, she'll be graduating from high school soon. Then, she'll attend the same community college as her older sister, Erin, and transfer to U of H after a couple years, also like her sister. Kelly is blond, about my height (I'm five, six) and she inherited her mother's big boobs genes (I'm 36D, she's 36C, but still growing, I think).

Erin, on the other hand, is a brunette, tall, and skinny as a string bean. She's almost six feet, but only wears a 34B bra and often doesn't wear a bra at all. Poor thing doesn't need to. Although both girls are beautiful, I've always thought Erin could be a model if she put her mind to it. But, she has no interest in such things, preferring math and science in school. My guess is she'll end up a professor at some big university one day.

So recently, after my kinky new friend kept harping on whether or not I had the hots for my kids, I found myself looking out the window one swelteringly hot summer day and watching them in their bikinis sunning by the pool; noticing their lithe young bodies, as if, for the first time. I was shocked to find myself getting aroused. Both girls were sunbathing topless - something I do all the time. Like mother, like daughters.

On impulse, I was inspired to join them. My heart started racing at the thought of being nearly naked with my two beautiful girls. I quickly changed into my skimpiest bikini, grabbed a beach towel and suntan lotion and headed out to the pool.

"Hey girls, mind if your old mom joins you?"

"Oh hi mom," Erin said.

"You're not old, mom," Kelly added. (Kelly instantly became my favorite kid...hehe)

I draped my towel over a chaise lounge next to Kelly's lounge and adjusted it to lie flat. I sat, removed my top, and applied lotion to my legs and arms and tummy and chest.

"Who wants to do my back?" I asked.

"I will mom," Erin said as I rolled over onto my tummy.

"Ouuu, feel free to massage my back, you're so good at that, Erin" I suggested. "Oh, yes, that feels so good."

Indeed, Erin does seem to have a gift when it comes to massaging sore muscles. She hasn't had any training. Though, she did say she Googled it once after I complimented her on her technique.

"You seem to get better and better each time you massage my back, girl," I said.

"I've been researching it. I think I might like to become a massage therapist. Get certified, maybe start my own business," Erin told me.

"As long as your Mom gets a discount," I said with a giggle.

"Oh Mom..."

"Hey, me, too," Kelly chimed in. "I'm next, as soon as you finish Mom."

Erin applied more lotion to my lower back and massaged my butt muscles, too.

"Oh, Erin, you're sending shivers up my spine. Don't forget my legs, honey," I said.

She began massaging my feet, then slowly worked up to my calf muscles, using the suntan lotion as if it were massage oil. I felt her marvelous fingers transition up to my thighs as she began working the large muscles there. Another wave of tingles spread through my body, but this time the delicious feelings seemed to concentrate more between my legs. I realized my daughter was making me moist. I moaned.

"You like that, huh, Mom?"

"I do. I'll give you just two hours to quit that," I said and laughed.

Without thinking, I squirmed on the chase lounge a bit and ended up spreading my legs a little more, giving Erin better access to my inner thighs, which her talented fingers were working on just then. She was pressing her fingers on my inner thighs and pushing up my legs to my butt cheeks, then curving up and around over my ass cheeks and back down the outside of my legs. It felt marvelous. Then, she would do it again, and again. I was in heaven.

On one such cycle, however, her fingertips went a bit high up my thigh and pressed into my crouch, i.e., my bikini clad pussy. I yelped a bit, in a good way.

"Sorry, Mom."

"Oh, that's okay, it felt really nice, actually. Feel free to do it again," I whispered.

"Really? Okay, if you insist," Erin said, sounding a bit edgy.

I felt her hands and fingertips begin to stroke up my inner thighs again and when they reached the top, they pressed quite intentionally into my now very wet bikini covered pussy. My hips spontaneously squirmed as her fingers lingered for just a brief moment before moving upward again. I moaned again, only louder and longer.

"Geez Mom, you're sounding like a bitch in heat," Kelly said, laughing hysterically.

On the next stroke up my thighs, Erin's fingers again pressed into the crouch of my suit and started rubbing in little circles. As she was about to move them away, I reached around and grabbed her wrist.

"No," I said, panting slightly, "keep massaging me there." I pleaded.

I spread my legs wide and my hips began to undulate on Erin's fingers. I was breathing heavily and moaning even louder.

"Oh yes, Erin, just like that," I said, with a big sigh.

"Mmmm, you really like that Mom? Getting turned on are we?" Erin said with a giggle. "Your bikini bottom is soaked through, maybe I should just pull it off for you, what d'ya think?"

"Oh god, yes, honey," I said, sounding like a total slut in front of my kids.

"Holy shit, Erin, what are you doing to Mom over there?" Kelly said, sitting up to look at what we were up to.

As Kelly watched, Erin pulled the strings of my bikini and tugged the skimpy bottom away, leaving my pussy fully exposed.

"Fuck, Mom, you're so wet, you're dripping," Erin exclaimed, as I felt her slender fingers separating my rather large wrinkled pink lips and slipping her fingers into the slippery warm cleft of my pussy. My hips involuntarily began undulating on her fingers, urging her onward.

"Oh god, that feels so good honey. I want your fingers inside me, please honey, make your mommy cum," I begged, panting.

Thankfully, my loving daughter complied with my request, as I felt at least two fingers enter my burning hole. I cried out in joy.

"Oh fuck Mom... Erin, that's so fucking awesome," Kelly said, now standing next to my lounge, watching intently as Erin stroked her long slender fingers in and out of my soaked vagina.

"Oh baby girl, harder, fuck Mommy harder, make it hurt honey!"

I was losing control. I felt the tension building inside my body and knew that I would climax very soon. My body began quivering. My hips were thrusting on Erin's hand, trying to get her fingers deeper inside me.

"Put your fist inside me, honey," I begged.

"I'm not sure how to do that, Mom," Erin said.

"I've seen it in lesbian porn videos, just fold your thumb in like this, and push," Kelly said, as she demonstrated how to position one's fingers for fisting.

Erin followed her instruction and I felt a wonderful pressure filling my cunt, sending electric waves of bliss though my body. I pushed back against Erin's fist until I felt her fully inside my cunt. Her fingers gently rubbed my cervix until she started pumping her fist in and out of my burning pussy.

"Oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum baby... ahhhhh fuuuuuuck baby yeeeesssss!" I yelled and I came so hard.

As I calmed down, Kelly insisted on taking over from Erin. Erin pulled her fist out with an audible 'pop'.

"My turn Erin," Kelly said.

Though she surprised both of us by having me roll over on my back and then leaning in and burying her face in my oozing pussy. Her tongue darted out and immediately connected with my throbbing clit. I cried out in ecstasy. It only took seconds for Kelly to send me over the edge again.

My hands grabbed Kelly's head, pulling her head into my cunt as I thrashed about, cumming really hard for a second time. Kelly's tongue was unrelenting, extending my orgasm, bringing on wave after wave of pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god Kelly, where did you learn to eat pussy so well?" I asked.

"Ahhh... with my girlfriend," Kelly said, hesitantly.

"Girl, since when do you have a girlfriend? Are you a lesbian?" Erin asked, incredulously.

"Oh honey... really? That's wonderful, who is she... when can we meet her?" I asked.

"Her name is Jennifer," Kelly told us. "But, I don't think she's ready to come out yet. We're keeping it on the down low."

"Okay, but I think it's wonderful that you've found someone. Well, now it's your turn, come lie down, honey, and let your mommy take care of you," I told her, a naughty grin on my face.

She did as I asked. I pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs and marveled at her sweet pussy. I hadn't seen it in years. I had a brief flashback memory of bathing her as a baby. And, I chuckled when I recalled how she even peed and got me in the face during a bath, once.

"Mom? What are you laughing about?" Kelly asked, sounding a bit upset, no doubt thinking I was laughing at her. So, I explained about her baby bath.

"Oh god, that's so funny, Mom. Did I really do that? In the face..." She said, laughing hysterically. Erin was laughing too.

While she laughed, I leaned in and ran my tongue up Kelly's slit until it reached her little nub at the top. Her laughter turned to a squeal of pleasure.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good, don't stop," Kelly moaned.

"Kel? Can I suck on your titties while Mom eats you out?" Erin said, surprising both Kelly and I.

"Sure Erin, go for it," Kelly replied as she squirmed under my mouth.

As my tongue flicked over and around Kelly's clit, which was now engorged and erect, Erin's mouth sucked one of Kelly's nipples into her mouth with the same effect. Making it hard and distended.

As Kelly's hips began to undulate under my ministrations, I inserted my middle finger in her oh so tight vagina, causing her to squeal with delight. I curled my finger up inside her, rubbing her slippery inner walls. I found her g spot and she went wild. She began thrashing about, making it difficult for my mouth to stay connected with her clit.

"Oh fuck Mom! God, it's awesome, don't stop... please!" Kelly yelled.

I didn't. My tongue flicked back and forth over her engorged clit as fast as it would go, while my finger started pumping in and out of Kelly's vagina, penetrating as deep as I could. I felt her pussy clenching my finger as an orgasm took her off to some feminine mystical place. Her whole body shuddered and her legs quivered uncontrollably. Her toes curled as she screamed out her joy.

"Ahhh god Mom, that was so fucking fantastic!" She said, eventually.

"Oh shit Mom, I can't believe you just did that," Erin said, "can you do that to me, too?"

"Sure, honey, if you're sure you want me to," I told my other daughter. "Lie down on the other chaise lounge."

Erin quickly stripped off her bikini bottoms and lay back on the lounge as I suggested.

"Spread your legs for me, honey," I told her. "Oh my god, Erin, your pussy is beautiful, too, just like Kelly's" I said, marveling at the sight of her sex.

"I can't believe we're doing this, it's so so naughty. Whatever you do, don't either of you tell your Dad about this, he'd go ballistic." I warned them.

Then I lowered my head to Erin's sweet pussy. Just like Kelly, I started licking her crease from bottom to top, though I took a little longer, savoring her sweet taste. When my tongue connected with her clit, she went berserk, just like her sister had. The only difference being that, while she was writhing with pleasure on the chaise lounge, I felt a warm tongue on my own pussy. Kelly was kneeling behind me, licking my cunt furiously.

I inserted a finger inside Erin, just as I had with Kelly, and curled it upward to find Erin's "spot" and when I did, it had the same effect. Erin began thrashing about and had an orgasm almost immediately. Only this time, I joined her, thanks to Kelly's skilled tongue flicking over my own engorged clit.

I kept sucking on Erin's clitoris as long as I could before wave and wave of pleasure overwhelmed me and I collapsed on poor Erin. She didn't seem to mind, or even notice, as she was delirious with ecstasy herself.

"Oh my god Mom, that was so awesome, you both came at the same time," Kelly said as Erin and I regained our senses.

"Oh Mom, your cum tastes so sweet, it's pouring out of your slit," Kelly informed me before returning to lapping it up with her tongue, which gave me another little climax.

"Oh Mom, I want to taste it, too... please?" Erin begged.

With some difficulty, since my legs felt like they were made of rubber, I shifted around and lowered my pussy on Erin's face and felt her hot tongue on my swollen labia, lapping up my juices, which gave me yet another climax, causing more of my creamy white cum to ooze from my pussy.

"Oh my god Mom, it tastes so good, but, you're going to have to get off... I can't breathe!" Erin said, her voice muffled by my cunt smashing into her face.

I shifted over to the other lounge and Kelly came over and sat beside me.

"That was awesome, Mom, thank you, I just love it," Kelly said.

"You've got my cum all over your face baby, let me lick it off for you," I told Kelly.

My licking turned into a passionate kiss. Our tongues met and explored each other's mouths. As we kissed, Kelly's hands squeezed my breasts which felt wonderful. I encouraged her to pinch my nipples which made me squeal, though it was muffed by our kissing. Then, Erin was suddenly on the other side of me squeezing my other breast.

I switched back and forth kissing both my girls with passion. All of us fondling each other's boobs. Kelly leaned past me and kissed Erin, their tongues dueling while I started fingering both their pussies at the same time. Eventually, they both shuddered and had simultaneous orgasms.

I licked my fingers tasting their sweet ambrosia. Then, I directed them into a sixty-nine position so they could taste each other. They both climaxed again after a few minutes of eagerly licking each other's cunts.

"Oh damn, enough Erin, my clit's getting sore," Kelly said after a while.

We were all of us feeling totally sated sexually.

"Okay girls, how do you both feel about what we've just done," I asked them, starting to worry they might not be okay with it.

"Oh Mom, I thought it was wonderful. I want to do it again," Erin said.

"I loved it too, Mom, though I feel a little guilty cheating on Jennifer," Kelly said.

"Hmmm, well, how about you invite Jennifer over for a little pool party to meet your sister and your Mom? We could have her over tomorrow, your dad is out of town on that business trip all week, what d'you think?" I suggested.

Kelly smiled and picked up her smartphone.

"Hello, Jen, hey what's up... well, I'm sitting out by the pool with my Mom and my sister... I just told them about us... yeah, she's completely okay with it, and she really wants to meet you. Could you come over tomorrow? And wear your bikini, we'll have sort of a pool party. Hold on..."

"She wants to know what time," Kelly said.

"Tell her at noon, we can all have lunch first," I suggested.

She did, and told us Jennifer would be coming over the next day.

"So, you're okay if we all play like we did today, including Jennifer?" I asked Kelly.

"Yeah, Jen's pretty kinky sometimes, I think she'll be cool with it, too," Kelly said.

And that's what happened when Jennifer came for lunch the next day to meet her girlfriend's mom.

We had a light lunch, then we all went out to the pool.

Jennifer turned out to be a beautiful girl, a year older than Kelly. She had luscious long dark brown hair down below her waist, so dark it was almost black. She had a dark complexion which made me think she might be of native American heritage, which we learned later she was.

"Jennifer, I realize we've only just met, but are you okay with us all sunbathing in the nude?" I asked.

"Oh sure... sounds kinda sexy even," Jennifer admitted. So, we all stripped off our suits.

"Erin, maybe you could put lotion on my back again, like yesterday," I suggested.

Erin agreed, so I lay on my tummy on the chaise lounge. Erin started massaging my legs and was soon doing my thighs again as I moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my god, Kel, your sister is playing with your mom's... ahh... her ahh..." Jennifer stuttered.

"Her pussy, yes, Mom loves it... so do I," Kelly confessed. "You can have a turn too, if you like. In fact, I could do you right now."

And that's how our afternoon of lust and sex got kicked off. All four of us had sex with each other. At one point, we formed a pussy eating daisy chain, all of us eating another girl's pussy simultaneously.

Everyone of us had so many orgasms we lost count. I even brought out several of my 'toys'... vibrators and dildos, and everyone's favorite, my strap-on dildo.

Kelly fucked Jennifer silly with it, then Erin and I each had a turn. Jennifer absolutely loved it. Then we all fucked Kelly. Then Erin. And finally, all the girls had their way with me. By the time I said 'enough' we were all exhausted, and thoroughly satisfied.

"So girls, did you all enjoy yourselves?" I asked, as we sat around the pool recovering.

"Oh yes, you have the kinkiest family ever," Jennifer said, "I just loved being fucked with that strap-on. My first time ever."

"Oh my god, Jen, we didn't take your virginity, did we?" I said, horrified.

"No, but the first time fucked by a girl, and so much better than with a guy," Jen told us.

"And Kelly, no jealousy, now that we've all had your girlfriend?" I asked my daughter.

"No, I think it was so hot watching everyone fuck everyone else. Gets me wet again just thinking about it," Kelly said, as she began fingering her naked pussy again in front of us all.

Jen was sitting next to her and took over the chore as Kelly lay back on the chaise lounge.

It was so exciting watching Jen and Kelly making love again, that I started playing with my own pussy, that is, until Erin came over and put her face between my legs. Thus, we started round two of our little love fest.

After everyone came again, some of us more than once. I decided it was time to call in a pizza order. We were all famished.

I broke out a couple bottles of wine to celebrate, even though the girls were a couple years shy of being legal to drink in our state. We all sat around the pool drinking wine until the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit, I forgot the pizza," I said.

I ran into the house and opened the front door, still naked and reeking of sex.

The pizza guy turned out to be a pizza girl. I invited her in and directed her to the back of the house and outside to the pool deck.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12