My Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, what do we have here?" She said, as she took in all of the naked bodies. "Looks like you've all been having fun."

"Would you like to join us? Here, have a glass of wine," I said, handing her my glass of wine.

"Fuck yes, but, I'm working. I don't want to get fired," the girl said.

"Call in, say your car won't start and you're waiting for triple A," I suggested.

So, she did. She chugged her glass of wine then stripped out of her clothes and we all started fondling her beautiful body.

We learned her name was Elly and got her phone number after everyone of us had fucked her. She left after about two hours and promised to come visit on her day off.

"Jennifer, do you have to go home? Maybe you could just stay over? I could talk to your mom for you, if you like," I said.

"Oh wow, I'd love that. But, I can just call and tell her," Jen said. And she did.

Even with a king size bed, it was still pretty crowded. We didn't get much sleep that night. Someone was constantly ready to go again. I finally managed to get a couple hours of sleep when the alarm went off at six.

"Oh shit, that's your dad's alarm, I forgot to turn it off," I said, and rolled over to go back to sleep when I felt someone's tongue on my pussy.

I knew it was going to be a long weary day ahead, but, most definitely worth it, as I felt myself nearing yet another orgasm.

12