My Girls and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, "I tried. I tried -so- hard to tell her that he was bad news, but she refused to listen. He's twenty-four, a little wanna-be thug and I'm almost positive he's dealing drugs."

Bobby sighed, eyes closing as he set the knife he was using down, "I'm so sorry, mom. I'm sorry I left you to deal with everything on your own "

She sighed and wrapped him up in a hug, "It's not your fault, honey. You were living your own life, and it made you happy. That's all I've ever wanted for you." She was very well aware of how his back felt against her front, hugging him from behind this way.

He patted her hands lightly, "But still, it wasn't fair to you while you were still dealing with dad."

She smiled and kissed shoulder, "How did you grow to be such a good man?"

He smiled slightly, "You can go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for that one."

She let him go, made a show of doing just that, and then shooed him away from the preparations. He chuckled and shook his head, heading out back. He headed across the pool deck to the shed, opening it up and taking a look at the lawn mower, weed eater and the shears, making sure they were ready to go for tomorrow. He checked the pool shed, making sure the filter was clean and it had chlorine pucks in the trap.

He spent the next hour walking around the house, trying to determine what needed to be done for the place to get back to looking like the place where he grew up. He finished his mental list and it was almost time for dinner. As he was about to head into the house, what he could only assume was Hannah's car. He frowned slightly, turning to look at it. The car turned off but nothing happened for several moments.

In the car, Hannah was sitting there, staring out the window at the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. She had memories of him, sure, but with him leaving so long ago, she'd forgotten. It was hitting her, right there in the car. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, breasts heaving as he closed her eyes, whispering, "No, no, no. . ." Over and over again. She steadied her breathing and then got out, smiling at Bobby as she walked up the front path.

Bobby's jaw felt like it hit the front stoop as Hannah got out of her car. His youngest sister, only just turned 18 a couple of months ago, was THICC. He hated even thinking slang like that, but he just couldn't help it. There was no other way to describe her. She had bigger breasts than either of her sisters, easily a double D-cup, if not an E. She had the same flare of her hips that her mother and Stella did, but the extra weight exaggerated it, making it sexier. She had the same heart-shaped face as Stella, but with her being so thick it was almost, but not quite hidden.

She stopped in front of him, mostly because he was blocking the path. She arched a brow, full lips quirked in a sarcastic smile, "Welcome home, Bobby. Wanna let me by?"

He shook himself, then frowned, "Only if you hug me like someone who's actually glad to see me."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing his softly. He smelled so good. He hugged her back, tightly, leaning his head down and kissing the top of her head, "I missed you, baby sister."

Her heart did a backflip when he said that and she held him tighter, just staying like that for a while.

Bobby held her tight, trying to convey how much he loved her, and how much he had missed her in that hug. Eventually they broke apart, but only because someone poked their head out of the door and cleared her throat. He turned to see Stella, smiling, "Hey, sis. Dinner ready?"

She nodded, peering intently Hannah as she carefully wiped the welling tears from her eyes, trying not to let anyone see.

Bobby took Hannah's hand to bring her inside and noticed the claws. He lifted her hand, "Jesus, Hannah, you're gonna put someone's eye out with these."

She laughed, "That's kinda the idea. There are some catty bitches out there and I need to be able to protect myself." She lifted her other hand and hooked her fingers in mock ferocity.

He shook his head, grinning, "You're more likely to be lethal with these things."

They headed inside with Hannah's soft laughter preceding them. They went to the dinner table and sat down, digging in. There was idle chatter, which Hannah, and Bobby, didn't really participate in. Hannah wasn't here all that often, so neither had much to contribute. Bobby outlined his plans for getting the yard work back in line and fixing up the outside of the house, but that was mostly it from him.

When dinner finished, Bobby leaned back and patted his belly, "Great grub, mom, thanks." His eyes shot to Stella and Megan, "So when do I get my presents?"

They both shot indignant glares at their mother, who shrugged, "He smiled at me. What was I supposed to do?"

They laughed, then got up from the table. Hannah was looking down at the table, excluded. He got up and went over to her, sliding his hands onto her shoulders. She tensed, just barely, but then relaxed as he began to massage her, "It's okay, baby sister. Your presence is all the gift I need."

He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, and she sighed, relaxing further. Their mother smiled, seeing her youngest relax more than she had since her father passed.

Stella and Megan came back, each one holding something. Stella was holding a generic looking gift bag, while Megan had a medium sized box. Stella handed him hers first, and he took a leather jacket out of it, authentic leather, and looking like it had a few miles on it. It looked like it would be comfortable, and it had a purpose. It was lightly padded, and fit him perfectly. He smiled at Stella, "Thanks, I love it."

She grinned, "Check the pockets."

He looked puzzled and did so, drawing out a key. Then it dawned on him, "No! The Knucklehead?!"

His mother smiled and nodded, "Mhm."

Bobby looked flabbergasted, "Dad said he sold it!"

They laughed, "He lied," his mother said, "he was saving it for when you got home. You sold your truck when you left, and he knew you'd need something to get around on when you came back."

Bobby looked around at them all, too stunned for words. He loved that goddamn bike. Stella spoke up, "I went out earlier and got the insurance put back on it and renewed the registration. You just have to go down and get it changed to your name."

He wrapped her into a tight hug and she beamed a smile, looking happier than she'd ever been. He let her go and Megan stepped forward eagerly, offering him her box. He opened it to find a set of Under Armor workout clothes and shoes. He smiled, "Thanks, sis. I didn't even think to grab myself some workout stuff when I went earlier."

She grinned, "It gets better. I added your name to my gym membership, so we can go together any time you want."

He laughed, "Not satisfied at being me every time we go running? You have to outlast me at the gym too?"

She shrugged, "I have a reputation to maintain. Being the best at everything is my schtick."

He rolled his eyes, hugging her, "Thanks, I feel so much better about the idea of working out with you."

She giggled softly, "I'll go easy on you, big bro. No worries."

He pulled back and struck a pose of them all in his new leather jacket, "How do I look?"

They laughed, and Hannah smirked, "Better with jeans, big brother."

He snorted, "Please, I look good in everything." He was teasing, by his tone and the lopsided grin.

They laughed again and he slid the jacket off, moving into Megan's room to lay his gifts on top of his duffel, then came back out to watch TV with the fam. After a few hours he was yawning pretty huge and decided to head to bed. He went into Megan's room, shutting the door and stripping off. He pulled himself under the top sheet and sighed deeply. His last thought before sleep took him? It was good to be home.

-----------------

He woke several hours later, looking around the dark room for whatever had woken him up. That's when he felt the warm, wet mouth around his cock, sucking him slow and deep in one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. The only problem was that he was related to everyone currently sleeping in the house. He tore the sheet off and hissed at the mop of dark brown hair, looking black in the dim light, the thick, luscious hips hanging over the side of the bed. He pulled her up off his cock, which throbbed angrily in the dim light and cool air, "Hannah what the fuck?"

She looked up at him, a worried frown on her lips, "I didn't know we were getting you presents, so I thought you might like this instead. Didn't you like it?"

He could see her heart in her eyes and he was torn. It had felt incredible, but she was his sister! She could sense his hesitation and leaned forward, running her tongue along the impressively thick shaft. He'd been told he had a great dick before by plenty of women, but he never thought he'd see his baby sister licking it like she wanted to devour it whole.

He sighed, "Hannah, of course it felt good, but you're my sister. This is wrong."

She drew back and shrugged, "So? I'm good at it, you just said so. I love you, big brother, and I want to do something nice for you. Please?"

Looking into that plump, beautiful face, seeing the pleading in her eyes, he groaned deeply and laid back down, letting her do what she wanted. He was going to live to regret this. He knew it.

Hannah giggled quietly, then wrapped her lips around the head of his magnificent cock. She got up onto the bed as her tongue swirled around the tip, teasing at the slit, searching for more pre-cum. As she looked up at him, she waited for him to meet her eyes, then shifted herself back, angled herself to make it a straight shot into her mouth and then pushed forward, agonizingly slow. Inch after inch vanished into her mouth and then he could feel her swallowing, his cock entering her throat effortlessly. She pressed her nose to his neatly trimmed lawn of pubes, nuzzling against him before slowly pulling back.

Bobby was in heaven. He had no idea how she knew half of what she did, but GODDAMN. He groaned deeply, feeling every spasm of her throat, every lash of her tongue as if his cock was ultra sensitive. She worked him like she'd been giving him blowjobs for years, and it wasn't long before he grunted, "Cumming." She pulled back swiftly until just the head was in her mouth, ramping up the suction and using her hands to jerk him off rapidly, eager for his cum.

He began to shoot rope after sticky rope into her eager mouth, cheeks bulging slightly before each swallow as she drank down his seed. When he finished painting her mouth with his cum, she licked him clean and then crawled up to give him a peck on the lips, "You have a beautiful cock, big bro. I hope you liked my present." She kissed the tip of his nose, then got up and sauntered from the room, her thick, juicy ass swaying in her barely-there pajama shorts.

He laid his head back down, breathing returning to normal and his head spinning. He'd just gotten the best blowjob of his life from his sister.

This was so fucked.

To Be Continued

12