All Comments on 'My Girls and I Ch. 02'

by IronSnake

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 3 years ago
another great chapter

cant wait for more. the stories coming along great keep up the great work

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Good continuation

One sister down, two sisters and maybe Mom to go.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Odd

He could not be a gunnery sergeant after 6 years. Impossible. He left at 18 but his old girlfriend was in college cheating on him with bikers? Possible but not probable. The Hannah storyline of being turned into a hooked is silly.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
witch his back

he need do homework on boyfriend to tack hem out befor he dose the woman harm good reed

Bemster82Bemster82over 3 years ago
More!

Ignore the naysayers. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the other chapter but this one is low-key racist.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I see several pointed flaws made by commenters and appropriately so. That said, pretty hot story and not a bad start on the site. Don't get ahead of your skis though. Get and editor, if possible so you don't miss the timeline disconnects or simple stuff like saying he didn't see Stella's car in the drive for supper instead of Hannah's. Disciplined marine just out isn't going to screw his head case youngest sister on the second day either. I would have had the sexual tension rise over the first week or two. Keep going and don't give up on the series, just figure out where you want the final plot to go with each character before you write another chapter or your story will get lost...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude,

If something like this is your threshold for low key racist, I recommend avoiding any story that involves any interracial tags

10Bender10Benderover 3 years ago

It takes a few more than 6 years to make E7 or Gunnery Sgt. If you get your shit squared away. Your MOS dialed in and the appropriate people above you retire in a timely manner, you could do it in 10 yes but more likely 14. Write in an editorial note and change him to a SSgt. I know, not as cool sounding as Gunny. Detail make outstanding stories. OOHRAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No It was definitely racist lol not lowkey

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Great stories. Can't wait for the next one. Just do your thing and don't worry anything else. You can't be politically correct all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

These first two chapters are a good start for a family horny for their brother/son story. I can see Hannah being taken advantage of since she wouldn't listen to her family. I agree that some parts of the timeline are rushed, and Hannah immediately having sex with him right after prostitute sex isn't that believable. Don't let the story die, but please take your time as you write this.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Exceptional

I agree it was a bit soon for the sex with Hannah after what happen earlier. Write this how you want to, it's your story to make your way. I thought the sex was extremely hot and I am looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, please!

Such a sexy story! But I’d like more. I’d love to see everyone in on the action!!!

cursrahcursrahabout 3 years ago

more of this story please

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

Well nice second chapter. we know that a Guy like Andre will not give up easily. so it would be time for Andre & Bobby tp come to an understanding. and leave Andre's crew scared of consequence's seeing them move on , But there is still the other sister's who admit to themselve's that he is the one they want. Living in a small house someone will catch on that Hannah is now with Bobby, So it's time for Megan & Stella to admit to Bobby they also want to be his.

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 3 years ago

Need more with the rest of the family loved it and maybe a final end to the dipshit that pimped his sister out!!!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 3 years ago

If someone ever deserves to die, it'd be the pimp turning out my little sister. He has the skills...maybe a late night visit...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so a few things. Some typos, wrong names in places, but that's pretty standard for no editor.

My MAIN issue is the fact that no one in the family was like hey maybe let's call the cops when our minor family member is hanging with a mid twenties drug dealer?? How do you not know she's a whore now?

I know the whole point was to make the main character out to be a hero, but to me it just made the whole family seem like really shitty people.

Also going down on someone like two hours after the fucked a stranger for money probably isn't the best idea. Don't get me wrong, it's a fictional story, I totally get it, but when you introduce prostitution , especially child prostitution you kinda naturally think about stds

But other than that it's not bad, it's a fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next chapter coming

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

Loving it so far. Hope you keep writing.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

So, you go down on your whore sister after a trick? This is seriously strange. It seemed like you were starting a series about love and an incest harem. Now he has a monster dick and effectively is a cum eating cuck. Your story. Your fun. For me, I'll wait for your sci-fi fantasy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story that may never end til 2nd sister,1st sister and mother jouin the Harlem and eventually all give birth for bobby,

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62over 1 year ago

Waiting for more. Really hope that you continue with these characters.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
wow!!

cannot wait for the next chapter. please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronSnake@IronSnake
Hello all! I've been a writer for years, coming up through Roleplaying sites and RP discord servers, though this is my first attempt at writing a cohesive story myself. I've always loved books and reading, so expect zero short stories from me. If there isn't more than one cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES