My Glistening Penny

Story Info
Where Penny makes Gwen her little lessie.
7.5k words
4.77
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My glistening Penny.

This story follows on from a previous one, 'The coming of Penny.' Each can be read separately though reading them in sequence might make a few things clearer and I have done my best to keep overlap to a minimum. Finally a warning for any purists, this second part does contain paragraphs describing heterosexual activities.

I was not a lesbian! That encounter had been a one-of, an aberration, a mistake. After Penny had made me come so violently by pressing a wand to my sensitive little clit my resolution to never ever see her again lasted a whole three weeks. I was not a lesbian! I felt no attraction to other women, except that Penny had such a wide and sensuous mouth and our final passionate kiss had been so enjoyable, so intense and, at least on my part, so desperate. I was not a lesbian but Penny's nipples were divine; her breasts were small but her nipples! Her nipples were large and round and domed, I had literally never seen anything like them, the whole nipple rising like a cupola, they didn't just invite me but commanded me to suck them. I was not a lesbian but Penny was gorgeous with her long blond hair, even if it was dyed and her trim figure with those firm buttocks, that flat stomach and the soft tangle of dark hair between her legs. Why she fancied me, a woman almost twice her age with a scrawny neck, crowsfeet forming and breasts that were starting to sag was a mystery but fancy me she seemed to do. For three weeks now her words had kept echoing in my head, "I'll give you my number and when you are ready for a next time call me."

Next Tuesday Greg would be out for the evening, well out of the way where he could not slip home to check-up on me, as he so often did. I could sneak round and see Penny! I'd leave my phone across the road at my friend Alice's house whilst the battery ran out, then he couldn't see where I was using that stupid app. Greg insisted I keep a tracker on my phone so he could always find me in an emergency. During his nights out he would pop back to check 'I was OK, make sure I was safe.' He would text me a dozen times a day so he knew I was alright, not doing anything silly. He opened my post and read it so he could make sure that any bad news was broken gently. He knew all of my passwords and accessed all of my devices so he could keep me safe. His consideration for my welfare and well-being was all consuming. I even have to write my stories on an ancient laptop he's forgotten about and submit them from Alice's house. But Tuesday evening I could finally sneak away and he'd have to take my word for it; he'd be angry but I could plead stupidity and gossip and just about get away with it without serious consequences.

'Please let Penny be free. Please can she not be doing anything that evening. Please can she keep this call short, Greg's bound to ask about me calling a strange number.' Heart pounding I found her number, leaving my thumb hovering over 'call'. It was what she had said after she had given me her number that made my hand first tremble and then shake, "next time we shall kiss, we will suck on one another's nipples, I will eat you long and lovingly, I shall ravish you, it will be so much more intense and so very much more intimate." Call Penny, make that date and I would be committed to all of those things and, the way she lead me on so artfully, I'd probably agree to a lot more besides.

That first time we were, supposedly, simply going to continue a chat about sex in a little more privacy. Me, though far older, was far less wise than young Penny in the ways of exploring sexual pleasures. Next thing I know Penny is going to masturbate for me, spread her legs wide and have me watch her come. Somehow that had expanded into me subsequently masturbating for her as she watched me take my pleasure. Yet, when that moment arrived, I found myself agreeing that it would be far more enjoyable if it were she who masturbated me, if it were she who pressed her powerful wand to my clit. As she had promised me I had never felt anything like it. I was swallowed whole by an orgasm, utterly engulfed by the sheer force of my climax. Even after that I might have resisted Penny's charms had I not succumbed to the longing that had built inside of me and asked her for that final parting kiss. A kiss where our tongues explored one another's mouths, our breasts were pressed together, our hands roamed each other's naked bodies, a kiss of engulfing lust and consuming passion.

That was the trouble, we would suck one another's nipples, Penny would place her head between my legs and eat me long and lovingly and I would come for her in vast shuddering waves of pleasure. But then Penny would start to make me come again, Penny was far too knowledgeable about sex and pleasure for me to try and pretend to myself that she wouldn't and this time I'd feel her fingers slipping inside of me and she'd lick me and finger me until I was overwhelmed by a second gigantic orgasm. Then I'd feel in debt to her and would feel obliged to place my head between her legs and lick her sex, taste her taste; I had never tasted another woman before.

It was a week ago, I blushed at the memory, still vibrant in my head. I had fingered myself to a frenzy, squeezed and tugged my nipples too, worked myself up until I was so wet. Then I'd taken out my little, old, underpowered vibrator, set it as high as it would go and shafted myself vigorously with it until I was sobbing and moaning with the pleasure of an orgasm whose onset had been delayed: all the while imagining that it was Penny's hand that was guiding that lewd phallus in and out of me as she taunted me that I was a lesbian. Then, whilst still panting in earnest as I recovered, I steeled myself, I screwed up all my courage and resolve, I shut my eyes tight and slid the vibrator out from between my legs and took it in my mouth. I clamped my lips around it, sucked along the full length of it and then licked it clean. Well it tasted nowhere near as bad as Greg coming in my mouth, great thick salty, smelly wads of come. I tasted musky? Maybe a bit salty, maybe not, maybe bottled spa water? Sort of light and womanly, much cleaner. It was far far less unpleasant than I had imagined, not in any way unpleasant in fact. Licking between Penny's legs should be fine especially if I could hear her sigh and moan and hear myself giving her pleasure.

My handset's tone changed, I had just pressed call by accident, or maybe without thinking or perhaps because secretly I wanted to? Who knows and anyway Penny picked up on the third ring, I had begun to hope that she'd not answer, that it would go to messages, that... "Penny? Hi it's Gwen here, we met... You remember... Well yes, how could I forget either, it was... I mean... I want...," I was gibbering, I took a deep breath and fired off my dream, "are you free next Tuesday evening; please." I just blurted it out so there'd be no going back and I'd no idea where that desperate sounding, wheedling 'please' at the end had come from.

To my horror and delight Penny immediately asked, "what time should I expect you? No don't try to answer that, you'll dither again. "Is seven thirty a problem?"

"Yes," I whispered, "I mean no... I mean it's not a problem; yes I can manage that," Penny could not have missed the joy in my voice.

"And you do remember our deal? We are going to kiss and then we are going to suck and kiss one another's nipples and after that I will eat you long and lovingly, I shall ravish you, I will make you come so hard for me and then? Then we shall see what you feel you might want to offer me in return, perhaps nothing, perhaps everything?"

"I remember our deal Penny, I remember our deal perfectly," sighing out my reply, so happy that she'd said yes. It had begun already Penny was gently pushing boundaries, originally there had been no hint whatsoever, not the teeny tiniest suggestion that I might want to do anything in return but now there was. Penny might say, 'perhaps nothing' but she knew that I knew that would not be an option, I would feel obliged. Still I was too excited to care, Penny was free next Tuesday and at seven thirty sharp I would be standing on her doorstep, ringing her bell, my ears straining to hear the sound of her feet pattering along to open the door to me. I was ever so excited despite my not being a lesbian with no interest whatsoever in my own sex.

We chatted for a little while longer, then I remembered Greg and ended the call rather abruptly, stammering out an apology. I have no idea what we said. I was on cloud nine. I was so thrilled: I had been so distracted that if Penny had told me that I'd agreed to be fucked from behind with a huge strap-on I could not have argued with her. I was so aroused that later that evening I actually asked Greg if he would take me, proposing doggy so my offer would be too tempting for him to refuse me. As ever with doggy he came far too quickly, that's why I won't normally do that. It drives Greg wild, we have to do it with the light on so he can look down and watch his penis sliding back and forth as he reams me. He says it's the most erotic sight on Earth, the best porn he has ever seen and he lasts no time at all. Still I sucked his flagging member hard again afterwards, dragged him down on top of me and crossed my legs behind his back so he could screw me properly and, as I came for him I felt reassured that whatever my feelings for Penny I was no lesbian.

Penny - I learned a long time afterwards - had smiled as she disconnected that call, she had been looking forwards to luring me into her bed. She had been anticipating hearing me sighing and moaning with lust as she worked her tongue in my moist slit, pushing me toward orgasm and then holding back a little so I relaxed sufficiently to be able to take another assault on my senses without coming immediately. Teasing me over and over until when Penny did finally push me to orgasm I would be so grateful for the relief that I'd agree to almost anything. Except, grinned Penny when she did finally tell me her side of my seduction, she'd ask for nothing, not right then. Maybe after I'd come for a third time Penny would suggest that we exchanged places and see if I was willing and, if willing, able to pleasure her.

Still first Penny had one little thing she needed to do. She speed dialled Ollie. "Ollie, look I'm really so sorry but something urgent's come up for Tuesday; would you be able to manage Thursday night instead?"

"What am I going to do to make up for your disappointment? Well let me think... How about if I tie you to the bed and then do all the work?... Mmmmm... Oh it'll take me far longer than that... Oh yes, you know it will be worth the wait." Penny had a voracious appetite, at least she had for sexual pleasures. Something that at the time I, Gwen, did not realise but I was going to learn. But yes Penny decided that my seduction was so important that everything else was going to give way to it.

Wednesday to Tuesday took forever. Greg was the best pleased: as I described already he took me Doggy Wednesday night. By Friday night I needed him again, me sitting on the kitchen worktop legs spread wide, before he went out with his mates. If it was not for his going out with his mates there'd have been no Penny in my life. I had to wait until Sunday afternoon before his hangover had abated sufficiently for him to quench the fire in my belly and quell the ache between my legs. I don't think we'd made love that often for a few years.

If Greg had drank less and humped me more I would not have been standing on Penny's doorstep reaching for her doorbell. It was around twenty minutes walk to Penny's place. Penny's old lady dormer bungalow complete with box hedge, neatly trimmed front lawn, rose bush centre piece and borders full of geraniums. Was Penny Superwoman or did she have a secret gardener? I had been a little early so I'd walked up and down the road before opening the gate to her garden. It was so suburban, a British Desperate Housewives setting: well Penny would fit right in, a perfect exterior to camouflage a lewd and lusty seductress.

Penny opened the door before I actually pressed the bell. I gasped, she was hanging back in the shadows of her hall already stark naked, "I've been waiting for you," she husked and then licked her lips lasciviously, "come inside," she beckoned, crooking a finger at me. I closed the door carefully and then, as an afterthought, double locked it for her. She smiled and simply said, "good idea. I thought we'd start where we left off, if that's OK?"

"Where we left off?" I queried. I was not sure that we had left off, let alone where. As I recalled we had had a one-of romp that was not going to happen again, except it was happening again. "We left off?"

"You must remember! We were both still naked, you asked for a kiss, we kissed, we kissed most passionately, I remember, you pressed your body hard against mine, your hands were roaming over my back and bum as you clutched me to you in a crushing embrace. That's where we left off. All you need to do is undress and we can continue from right there." Penny's hands flew to my waist and she began pulling my top over my head.

I'd like to tell you I resisted. I had been anticipating at least a cup of tea and a chat or perhaps a glass of chilled white wine, maybe prosecco. I was expecting a preliminary reintroduction, probably some awkward moments as we edged closed to one another, a grand seduction leading to my reluctant capitulation. I was not expecting to be ravaged immediately but Penny clearly had other ideas; and no I didn't resist. The truth was I was mesmerised with Penny's gorgeous body, she was so neat and petite and so desirable: that urgent adolescent longing between my legs was back: it's not just men who think with their dicks, I was thinking with my clit.

Unlike our first meeting, this time I had a bra on, though not for long, I was soon standing topless with Penny standing back a little eyeing me like she was the cat and I was the cream. "You look delicious," she cooed, "good enough to eat and that's exactly what I am going to do to you, I am going to eat you all up and lick out your juices too. But first let's get cracking," and she dropped to her knees and began to pull off my sandals, "what cute little toes," she sighed, "shall I suck those too? Do you enjoy having your toes sucked, does it make you all horny Gwen?"

"I've no idea," I blurted out, totally thrown. I'd heard of toe sucking, it was supposed to be erotic but I had never believed that and never ever imagined I might be finding out.

"Would you like to try it Gwen? Shall I raise your foot and suck on your cute little toes then?"

"I've no idea," I gasped, thrilled yet horrified, both repulsed and fascinated.

"Oh Gwen we are going to have so much fun and enjoy so much pleasure discovering what you do enjoy. There's your whole body for me to explore and such a sexy body too." Penny was now kneeling higher and tugging down my skirt and in no time at all I was standing in her hall wearing just my panties. "Nice, sensible white panties today Gwen. No red frothy creations? No naughty knickers for Penny; perhaps you knew there'd be no point because I'd strip you as soon as I saw you? I've been looking forwards to stripping you all day long and now here you are, all naked for me." And she was right because by then my panties were lying on the floor.

Penny buried her nose in my bush, "and you smell divine Gwen, you have that 'woman in heat' odour about you. Are you a woman in heat? Are you already ready for me, even though I've done nothing yet? Are you waiting to be devoured like some tasty little treat? And, oh my, tonight is going to be a treat, a real treat, for both of us. But I promised we'd start where we left off," and she jumped to her feet, took me in her arms, pulled me tight against her and pressed her sensuous mouth to mine.

As we kissed my head swam and my lust boiled. Even so I was thinking that by setting such a frantic pace Penny had done it again. She had admired me, undressed me and seduced me without giving me time to consider what I was doing. Oh I was willing enough, I wanted this but she was sweeping me along without permitting me a moment to think. By the time I was reacting to what she had been doing she had already moved on to whatever she had planned for me next. She was very much the driver and I a passive passenger, maybe she was even the gaoler and I her prisoner, her pace was frenetic but then so was my need. She was giving me not what I thought I wanted but what my body was demanding and I was responding like a mare on heat. Though what I wanted mostly was simply whatever Penny had on offer.

Whilst we were kissing Penny began to thumb my nipples, I mean our hands had been roaming, nay swarming all over each others bodies but this was concentrated and knowing. My nipples stiffened banking the fire that was already raging between my thighs. Oh yes, 'woman in heat.' was totally right and on so many levels too. Still, wet, willing and wanting as I already was I simply had to get something over on Penny, she was calling all the shots. She was manipulating me so I simply did whatever she wanted and it felt so good to be lead like that, I was a very willing victim. Nevertheless I needed to show that I could take the initiative, that I was not simply her little puppet to be tugged around by my strings.

When we finally broke apart for air I quickly ducked down, first took a deep breath, for I'd never done this before in my whole life, and then took one of Penny's plump domed nipples in my mouth and sucked. My heart was pounding in my ears, was I being too gentle? Was I being too rough? Should I just suck, ought I to suck and lick. Then I recalled what I liked and copied that and Penny melted in my arms and simply enjoyed my getting on with it. Her hands slipped down to my buttocks and the more I pleased her the harder her nails dug into my plump, soft flesh. What she really seemed to enjoy was having her nipples sucked and licked as I placed a finger down low so it lay along the crack of her bum, not quite reaching her lips, and then stroked her ever so gently. Her right nipple was the more sensitive, with me it's the left but for Penny the right and she allowed me to explore and learn for a very long time as she ground her furry slit against my thigh whilst moaning and sighing gently. Pleasing Penny like that, it made me so lusty too, I could drive me wild by driving her wild.

Penny placed a hand under my chin and lifted my head. "Let's go upstairs," she cooed, "before I repay the favour, Gwen do you know how much I have been looking forwards to sucking and licking your nipples?" She took each of my nipples between a finger and thumb, pinched hard and twisted before releasing them.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Oh look! Look at your stiff red little nipples. I have been dreaming about sucking and licking these cute stiff red nipples of yours. Come along, there's no time to lose, you're going to be my very own little lessie, aren't you Gwen?"

"I'm not a lessie!" I protested, going bright red and biting my lip because it was a patent lie, yet I was not a lessie, I didn't fancy women, only Penny. Penny did things to me, things I didn't understand but things I needed, it was like she could read my mind. "Ouch! For fuck's sakes," and I stumbled after Penny, protesting. She had once again grabbed one of my nipples, twisted it slightly and was now using it to tow me up her stairs. She wasn't really hurting me but it would quickly become rather painful if I resisted and I had a very strong suspicion that if I did resist Penny would keep on pulling.

"Come on lessie, let's get those lessie legs of yours spread wide, all ready to welcome another woman."

12