My Glistening Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated this, she was making me feel so dirty, practically ashamed yet simultaneously she was stoking the burning between my legs, firing me up hotter and hotter: oh yes I wanted her to spread my legs wide, I could hardly bear to wait for her to taste me, eat me and lick up my juices, I wanted her to make me moan and sigh and then writhe and thrash with passion. Only I didn't want this, this was not me, not me at all but it was me too: a desperate yet reluctant longing. What was Penny doing that made me so pitiably pliable? No one had ever made me feel like this before and it was so incredibly exciting, I knew what that sensation between my legs meant, it would soon be embarrassing, Penny was going to discover I was not just wet and ready but soaked, she'd know how desperate I was for her and her very womanly charms.

When we reached her big double bed Penny grabbed me, twirled me around and pushed me hard backwards. The backs of my knees caught on the edge of the bed and I went down sprawling. She grabbed my ankles and lifted them high spreading my legs wide. "You're glistening!" she exclaimed, "is my little lessie all horny then? Is my little lessie all ready for me to satisfy her lusts?" She leaned forwards and ran a single finger along my crack from bum to mons and I shuddered violently. "Ooooh, is my little lessie desperate for me to satisfy her? Gwen do you want to feel my tongue on your clit and my fingers inside of you exploring, probing, satisfying you? Are you ready to come for me yet Gwen?"

'Why, oh why,' I thought, 'does Penny taunting me make me feel so horny yet so embarrassed too?' I bit my lip, she was right I was more than merely ready to come for her I was hoping desperately that she'd get on with it as quickly as possible and then I blushed.

"Ooooh, you like this don't you Gwen? So lie on the bed now, further up, on your back, arms above your head, legs spread wide, make your invitation clear, show me that you're mine to play with and that you want this so badly: because, Gwen, you really do want this, don't you? Your stiff nipples and dribbling wetness really do give you away, not to mention your cute 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' expression. Your face is a picture, lust and embarrassment." She knelt between my spread legs fell forwards so her little breasts were pushing against my own and kissed me, she kissed me long and she kissed me hard, holding my arms above my head making it plain that she was in control.

When she was done kissing me, invading my mouth with her tongue, she pulled away, moistened her tongue lewdly and licked my nose. I shuddered, it was so invasive, so intimately invasive, no one licks your nose with a broad wet tongue. It was disgusting, 'gross' as the Americans say, yet it made that weight in my tummy feel heavier, the fire in my loins hotter and that urge from my clit, the urge to be touched, I yearned to be touched, to be masturbated. Why did Penny abusing me make me so needy for her? But it did and she was revelling in it.

Penny began to nibble my earlobes and ears and my thighs began to melt. I wrapped my legs around her and began to rub my sex against her. Penny giggled and cooed, "is my little lessie humping me then? Is Gwen ready for Penny to make her come? Do you want me that badly Gwen? Are you all needy for me? Are you ready to feel my tongue lashing your clit and my fingers frigging you, sliding back and forth inside of you? My fingers flexing, finding what makes you sigh and moan and arch your back? Are you ready to come for me Gwen?"

"Yes, oh yes! Penny I want you. Penny I need you!" I sobbed huskily and rather too desperately.

"And when I'm done and you are satisfied will you do the same for me? Will you lick my clit and finger me inside, make me arch my back and moan? Are you ready for this Gwen?"

"Of course I am Penny," I sighed out loudly without thinking. Then I bit my lips, she'd done it again, my lust had driven me to take the next gigantic step in sexual intimacy and I had not stopped to even think about what I was doing. A moment ago I had simply been committed to coming hard whilst I was being eaten and ravished you and now I had almost begged to return the favour. Why was I so desperate to please this manipulative woman who was playing with me like a cat toying with a mouse she'd caught?

"Are you sure Gwen? It's a big step eating out another woman, hearing her come for you, you knowing that you are driving her to orgasm, are you sure that you want to make me come for you?" Put like that, of course I was sure, of course I wanted to make Penny come.

Penny commenced sucking upon my nipples. That felt so wonderful. My thighs were quivering, dissolving, a liquid fire oozing between my legs as she sucked and then gently bit my nipple. "Of course I'm sure," I moaned out passionately. "Please Penny, please let me make you come!" Where did that come from? I was terrified, I knew I had no idea what I was to do. I mean yes I've been licked to orgasm before and I know roughly what to do. But me, a total beginner and I had promised to lick off this vastly experienced expert who was driving me to heights of passion I'd never even imagined existed before. I was going to mess this up. I was... Suddenly all my fears receded, all my tribulations vanished, Penny's tongue had just left my nipples, snaked down my belly and was forcing my lips apart, I was oblivious to everything except pleasure.

What was Penny doing? That felt so good. As far as I could tell she was holding my lips apart, splaying them wide with her hands and licking between. I gasped loudly as she drew one of my labia into her mouth. I moaned long and hard as she lapped vigorously up and down directly over my clit. I sighed nosily as she worked her tongue in my entrance whilst rubbing my clit. Time passed and my lust grew and grew. The minx wasn't making me come she kept easing back, deliberately building the fire between my legs ever hotter, I was so needy, wanting her to go further, go faster, make me come. Her tongue was deft, her fingers devilish.

"Oh no!" I sighed out, arching my hips. Penny was licking under my sex as she very gently fingered my little swollen bud. She had me groaning and moaning, humping the air whilst trying to rock from side to side. Penny was very deliberately tormenting me building my need up to a level of pitiful desperation.

"Oh no!" I whined. Now Penny had slipped a single finger inside of my hot chasm and was exploring me far too gently. I was pumping my hips, trying to bang my clit against her hand. She was fingering me deftly, offering me no such additional pleasure and, Oh my God no. Oh yes. "Penny." I wailed. She was fingering me and sucking my nipples, her mouth working hard, her fingers lazily driving me to distraction. "Please Penny," I husked, once more bucking my hips to try to push my clit into her hand. "Please Penny!"

"Does my little lessie want to come then?" she cooed before switching to sucking and nibbling my other nipple.

"Yes, yes yes," was all I could manage to blurt out, that combination of gentle fingering and aggressive nipple sucking was completely distracting and I was panting too hard for real speech. Then the fingering became more aggressive, a firm rubbing, oh my God, right there! My orgasm started somewhere deep inside of me, it rose and burst all through my sex, inside of it, up it, down it, in my lips, in my clit, it raced up my tummy, arced through my nipples and exploded in my head. Eyes shut tight, mouth open wide, I arched my back, I cried out loudly, I thrashed and finally fell back limp and panting.

Penny was running a finger up and down my slick slit, making me sigh in sudden jerks. Once I was still she buried her head between my legs. Her fingers resumed their intense exploration of inside of me but now... What was she doing? She was doing something electric to my poor clit. I sounded as if I were in pain, the intensity of her ministrations were like nothing I had felt before. That delightful explosion from deep inside began to rise once more, her fingers working within me coaxed it to the surface and her tonguing of my clit caused my orgasm to burst out, explode, a raging torrent washing through me, so intense, so all consuming, so mind numbing. Suddenly so unbearable. Then Penny released my clit and resumed a very gentle fingering of my lips. I lay there thrashing and gasping like a stranded fish. There was no 'little death' about those orgasms, more like thermonuclear destruction.

As I stilled and quietened Penny resumed licking my clit but this time far more tentatively, it was soothing rather than mind blowing. I looked up at Penny, thanked her profusely for my pleasure and asked her, "are you ready for me to make you come now, I'm done."

"You're done!" She laughed contemptuously, "done! You're nowhere near, you're not even half done, you're barely started" and what she was doing with her fingers inside of me was incredible, unbelievable, it was as if she had always known all the best places to push and press inside of me. I started to pump my hips. She pinched a nipple with her free hand and I yelped. That brief shock of pain dislodged something deep in my core and a third orgasm began to flow. Her gentle clit work complemented her vigorous fingering perfectly, I was soon writhing, thrashing, gasping and sighing for a third time. After that Penny switched back to stimulating my clit forcefully whilst using her fingers inside of me to amplify the sensations. My fourth orgasm was exhausting, now I lay still, breathless, panting hard, no longer all there, feeling droplets of sweat running down my body. Not that this deterred Penny, by the time my fifth orgasm arrived my chest was heaving and my head was swimming, I was delirious with pleasure.

Had I been able to breath enough to be able to speak I would have begged Penny to stop, this was too much pleasure. And then she was doing, well whatever it was that she did to my clit with her lips and tongue. That was the most intense sensation ever. I was gathering my wits to cry No! And then Penny began to finger me vigorously as well as working her magic on my clit. My orgasm ate me up, chewed me to ribbons, gulped me down and swallowed me whole. The next thing I was aware of was Penny straddling my chest, looking down at me, an amused grin upon her face. "Did my little lessie enjoy that then," she cooed, soothingly. "Rest my sexy little lessie and then you can make good on your promise to pleasure me, because a good little lessy keeps her promises doesn't she Gwen?"

"Oh yes," I gushed completely forgetting my doubts that I could actually manage this. I was twittering about in cloud cuckoo land. My mind darting from pleasure to pleasure, recalling just how magically intense Penny had made my orgasms. I had never come like that before, I doubted that I would ever come like that again. Nothing could ever match that first time; I had had no idea how much pleasure could be wrung out of me. Then I had a thought, "what promise?" I'd never actually promised anything!

I began to struggle to sit up a little. Penny leaped off my chest with alacrity, jumped to her feet, grabbed my wrists helping me to sit up and then levered me to my feet. "Here," she said as she towed me across the room, "you will find it easiest if I sit in the chair and you kneel with your head between my legs." She plonked herself down and I knelt obediently, my heart hammering, my mind churning with worries and doubts. I licked at her swollen lips tentatively, Penny tasted different, more musky, more womanly, more earthy but still sharply clean. Then I realised, when she was licking me she was focused on the spots inside of me that delivered maximum pleasure and upon my clit, yet I didn't even know exactly where my clit was or what it looked like, let alone hers. My obvious ignorance was going to be humiliating.

'Keep calm. Don't panic! You can do this,' I told myself, taking slow deep breaths. 'She's a woman, you're a woman you know what to do.' I leaned back a little and used my thumbs to spread her lips wide, really wide. I had never inspected a woman so closely before, never held a mirror to myself even, nothing. It's a tunnel, a cavern, a cave, your partner slides his cock inside of it, it feels amazing, if you are lucky he gives you an orgasm, if you are really lucky two. Well you can suck him hard again for that but anyway, you need no knowledge to make it all happen with a man, his hardness just sort of naturally glides inside of you and feels so good and you do it.

So Penny was hairy, very hairy, probably more hairy than I. Still her glistening pinkness slick with wetness where, I realised, I needed to lick was smooth enough. So, not the moist red chasm, Penny had fingered me there, at least two fingers and that was where I would finger her. Then there were her two crinkly lips, darker than her glistening pink cleft. I remembered that early on Penny had sucked on those; it felt good, really good but not orgasmic, so good for foreplay but not for getting Penny to come for me. There was a little slit or dip or... anyway a dent above her cavern, that must be where we pee from: I'd never read of anyone concentrating their attention there, so I'd need to work above that. Presumably I needed to lick where the lips joined together where there was a mass of swollen deep pink folding, work my tongue in there and lick, lap and probe.

I made a tentative gentle lick and Penny sighed loudly. Her clit, I realised, lick her clit. I wondered just what Penny had been doing to me. That mind blowing sensation had been no simple lick but I had no idea what Penny had been doing to me so she would have to settle for licking. I licked, she sighed. I kept on licking and her breathing slowed and became louder and more rhythmic. She wriggled, she moaned gently. On and on I licked, sometimes side to side, sometimes up and down, sometimes round and round. I was tender, I was gentle, I took my time and all the while her panting grew louder and louder. I licked quicker and more firmly, her pants turned to moans but, clearly disappointed, she groaned when I had to down, I could not keep that pace and pressure up.

What surprised me was how wet Penny was becoming. At first I thought it was just my drool running down her slit as I licked her clit but drool was never that thick, that sticky, that clingy, Penny was oozing wetness. She was also starting to buck her hips up and down, it was becoming more difficult to keep my tongue on target. One thing I was getting a real kick from was speeding up for a while and then hearing her give a loud disappointed groan each time I paused for a couple of seconds.

Penny was bumping up and down gently and shaking a little, she was sighing and moaning but I was not getting those load gasps that preceded her orgasms. I could just about see the clock on her bedside and was surprised to realise that I had now been lapping between her lips for a good fifteen, maybe twenty, minutes. She was really excited, I could tell that but I was failing to bring her to orgasm. Finger her, finger her too I thought, it felt so good when she worked on my clit and fingered me so... why not?

I angled my chin to make more space and slid two fingers inside of her. "Ooooh, about fuckin' time," she exhaled noisily and then "thank God!" as she drew breath. Clearly I'd made the right move, I'd been frustrating her without satisfying her, she'd think I was totally useless, I must be her worst lover ever. I flexed my knuckles trying to find the places inside of Penny that corresponded to where I loved to touch myself when I fingered me. A long loud, juddery gasp told me I'd found one of them. As I flexed and rubbed her breathing became really slow, loud and deep. She was moaning like she moaned before the wand had made her come. I speeded up licking at her clit and she shook in the chair and sobbed with relief, panting rapidly. It had been hard work, it had taken me far too long, it was not good but finally I had managed to get Penny to come.

Relieved I stopped and pulled my head back, I knew how incredibly sensitive my clit was right after I had come and didn't want to set Penny yowling with that dreadful, almost painful sensation. Penny's hand snaked out, she grabbed my hair, she yanked hard and slammed my face back between her legs. "Don't you dare stop right now, you bloody tease, I need more of that and you fuckin' know it!" Well I didn't know it and I had never heard Penny be so demanding and forceful, this was another side of her. Though, far from resenting her demanding that I pleasure her more, I actually found it to be highly exciting. Obviously Penny didn't become supersensitive after a climax like I did but, hey, she though my ineptness was deliberate, she though I had been teasing her, driving her mad with lust deliberately, she hadn't realised that I was simply totally inept. 'OK,' I thought, 'let's lick gently again for a while.'

Penny was a good deal louder now, she was feeling my tongue and it was making her want to come. I didn't tease for too long, I hadn't the heart, I'd come six times over and I owed Penny a lot of pleasure. I slipped my two sticky fingers back inside of her and this time I knew where to rub and I knew when to speed up my predation of her clit. She soon moaned that special moan of hers and then juddered in her chair as she sighed and sobbed with ecstasy. This time I didn't stop, I didn't even slow down, I simply rammed her right through any post-orgasmic barrier she might have. Her legs gripped the sides of my head tight, Penny issued a long jumble of profanities from which I understood that whatever was happening was seriously intense. She moaned her pre-orgasmic moan once more, she humped my face and she cried loudly with unrestrained delight.

I should have carried on, I wanted to carry on but my hand was stiff, my jaw ached I was simply worn out. I pulled back slightly, "sorry, got to rest," I panted. My only reply was an equally loud panting, fortunately Penny was also pretty pooped. Her slit! She was so wet, she was slick with juices, I could see. I stood, dragged her to her feet, guided her to the bed and we both simply collapsed down upon it, side by side. Then we simply cuddled. Didn't even kiss, not right then, just panted and cuddled.

It was Penny who broke the silence, "well Gwen we both enjoyed that, we both really enjoyed that and you cannot deny it. So does my little lessie want to come back to play with me again? Is my little lessie going to spread her legs wide so I can lick her wet slit once more? Is my little lessie going to bury her head between my legs and take me through and beyond ecstasy like that again? Is my little lessie going to be a good little lessie and learn how best to please her glistening Penny, to listen to my instructions and follow them carefully? So Gwen are you ready to return, to do as I ask and really be my good little lessie."

"Yes! Oh yes," I gushed guessing that that would not do.

"Now come on Gwen, don't hold back. I don't just want to know that you want to visit again, to lick and be licked I want to know how you'll return. I want to know what your state of mind you will be."

"Penny... Dearest Penny I will return to you as your good little lessie if that is what you want." I blushed, my redness spreading from my cheeks to fill my face and run all the way down my neck to the tops of my breasts. That had not been what I intended to say, though it was what I wanted, indeed needed from Penny. Suddenly I found myself fawning, "Penny I want to be your good little lessie, I want to learn how to please you as much as you please me. To learn to please you more if I can. I want to be the one making you scream out with lust." It was so hard to admit it to myself but I was hooked I was now her good little lessie who so desperately wanted to learn to please this domineering girl as much as she pleased me and Penny had promised I could return to her.

12