My Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkpunk
mkpunk
6 Followers

Her breasts swung to the rhythm of my thrusting. I was trying to work my fingers onto her clit and had one tight against my cock, making it feel wider as I sawed them both in and out. I'd even pulled out and run the head up and down her opening and she hadn't resisted.

I moved my hand around her hip, and let it around her mound and on the hood of clit. I was starting rubbing it, timing it as the head came almost all the way out of her wet pussy. I sawed faster and faster as I worked at the hood, trying to push it aside, but didn't think I was making any headway when suddenly it popped free. The button felt like a velvet knob. I caught it with my index and middle fingers and stroked it gently, or at least as gently as I could.

Anna was on fire. Her legs were becoming jelly as I continued driving my cock inside her. She was pounding back at me as well, trying to keep up with my hard and fast pace. Banging into my pubic bone, yelling, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

My orgasm was coming close and I knew it. "I'm close Anna, I'm gonna cum too, oh Anna—" and I blasted my cum back into her for the second time that night. Except it was in her pussy this time. I continued to thrust against her as the spurts of cum slowed down. When I was done I collapsed onto her at an angle, bringing her down with me. jamming her onto the futon on her side. My cock slid out of sheath that was her pussy.

Despite the emptiness, she didn't stop and continued to hump against me while I rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, Ohhh Fucucckkk! Michaellll!!" she wailed.

With my cock withdrawn from its sheath, I could concentrate on rubbing her clit letting her down from the orgasmic high she just had been on. She wouldn't stop, she just kept thrusting against me, even though I wasn't inside her anymore. She was thrashing on the futon like a woman possessed trying to have yet another orgasm.

"Mmmm, Oh God! I'm cumming again!" Anna screamed as she has her fifth orgasm of the afternoon and the second from the doggie style fuck. She collapsed besides me being spent. I rolled off and lift her up bridal style carrying her to my bedroom. I paused and looked back at the scene of the crime seeing my clothing, all over the place and her towel on the futon as well as a few wet spots and smile. I turned back and laid her on the futon as she fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her on the forehead before tucking her into the futon.

I then exited the bedroom to gather my clothes, so I wouldn't have to worry about them later. I took my torn up dress shirt and threw it in the garbage while my socks and boxers were in the hamper for dirty clothes. My suit, I put it together so I could take it to the dry cleaners later. I returned to my bedroom and see my black beauty, my goddess in my futon. I smiled at the thought and join her. I cuddled up with her took my usual role as the big spoon, wrapping my arms around her and closed my eyes remembering what we just did and how it took me nearly ten years to live out my fantasies.

mkpunk
mkpunk
6 Followers
12