My "Good Boy"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the link and pressed play, and the video came to life. It was a truly stunning woman, about as pretty of a woman as I'd seen yet, and she was sucking a man's cock while slowly stroking her own shemale cock. "Stroke just like she does, baby," Trish directed breathily. "Oh!" she moaned herself.

That made me moan a little, sending back an echoing "Ohhhhh" of my own. The video was about ten minutes long and we breathed heavily in each other's ears while watching it, the gorgeous shemale picking up speed and sucking on that hard cock harder and harder. I watched her technique, and how the man's erection got more and more steely with each passing moment. The wetness of her saliva coating his tongue made it glisten, and his groans were not fake.

"When he comes, edge for me baby!" she tried. "Edge and hold the edge the entire time he cums!" she cried her direction.

It was a close call, I edged so hard wanting to cum so badly watching him fill her soft, sexy mouth with a big load of seed. But I made it, and as our breathing returned to normal, she told me to hold on as she was going to prepare another. The second came through and we started it again, and this one had another gorgeous shemale working on a skinny guy who sported a truly impressive organ. We moaned and stroked and edged hard to the orgasmic conclusion of this one; it was shorter, only five minutes in length, but still very sexy and erotic.

The next one started with a shemale rolling her legs over her head and stroking her rather small cock furiously. "Edge quick," she commanded, panting herself. We both moaned as we hit our edge as the screen vixen's cock erupted and covered her face in her own seed. This was some kind of compilation, and the next video was a foreign shemale with a long, skinny cock and she sported patently false tits but I did not care. We watched and edged again as this ladyboy painted her face and lips with her own seed.

"Oh god I want to cum," I moaned.

"Me, too, the last one, okay?" she moaned back.

This last one was the same girl that I'd previously seen the other night, but I had not seen this clip. "Roll over onto your back, like she is, my good boy!" Trish cried into the phone. "Shoot your cum on your face and tongue! Good boys shoot on their own face!" she moaned wildly to me.

I did not hesitate to get into position and looked up as my legs were bent over my head, my cockhead huge and my organ sensitive to the slightest touch. I moaned and cried out as I managed to stroke myself and in this sexy position, after the guided edges, the end did not take long to arrive.

I yelled that I was cumming into the phone and I heard Trish yell back that she was too and made sure to remind her good boy to cum on his own face!

The eruption of seed, already powerful, now aided by gravity, resulted in a big messy splashdown that centered around my upper lip and sprayed everywhere. A tiny adjustment put the next to thick loads right on my tongue and as the fourth and fifth hit my face, I was in the act of closing my mouth and swallowing. I got two or three more bigger shots, all of which landed back on my outstretched tongue, before the orgasm subsided. I groaned and uncurled, swallowing, and then heard Trish's panting as well and knew that she was in the same condition that I was in.

"Oh god, Trish."

"Oh you good boy," she crooned softly. "Tell me that you came on your face and swallowed your own load?" she asked hopefully.

"I did," I moaned.

"Oh baby, you are such a good boy, I can't wait to get home!" she moaned. We cleaned up and ended the phone call and I rather exhaustedly tottered off to bed, falling into a deep sleep only to dream repeatedly about taking the cum from a shemale's cock onto my face and into my mouth. I woke the following morning with a turgid erection but definitely off-kilter as I did not feel like I slept well at all. The erection I ignored, and two cups of coffee took care of the lingering fuzziness.

I got a text from Trish that she had boarded the plane at 3PM local and that she'd been landing around 9PM local. She apologized that she would not be able to talk to me or see me that night. She sent a final text. "Maybe if you really want to be my good boy, you'll go to bed without touching yourself at all tonight so that I can extract all that yummy cum from your cock tomorrow!" she said.

Needless to say, getting to sleep that night with an erection hard enough to cut steel was not easily done. But I did it, and could only look forward to an exciting Friday night with my girl Trish.

It was a typically slower Friday at my job, which was very much to my displeasure. I am not usually a clock-watcher, but I sure was today and it felt like a minute was an hour, an hour an entire day. There was probably a comment in there about the variable sensation of the passage of time, but I was too keyed up to think deeply on it. All day long my cock had twitched in my pants at the slightest sexual idea.

There are two women in my department that have bodies that I find attractive. One is not really a nice woman, she's mature and rather mean but wears these skirts with hose and I found myself studying her ass more than was advisable. The second was Jennifer, a young, flirty woman who me and every other guy in the department adored and she had the nicest set of tits of any woman on our floor and the mere thought of those tits displayed - not even naked, just displayed - threatened to engorge me fully.

When it was time to go, I was among the first ones out of the door. I got to my building and got to my apartment and immediately texted Trish that I was home.

The phone rang. "Hello?"

"Is this my good boy?" I heard her purr.

"Yes, it is," I assured her.

"Good. Come to my place, baby," she crooned, and hung up. I left and locked the door and headed to her door. I knocked and she let me in, our hug immediate and tight, and our kiss deep and passionate. She kicked the door closed and drew me into her apartment, already making sounds of deep pleasure as her crotch pressed into my instant hardness.

We got to the couch and she guided me to sit. She looked down at me, smiling warmly, her body impressive to say the least. "You're my good boy, right?" she asked.

My head bobbed up and down. "Yes, I'm your good boy," I assured her.

"Good. Because baby, I have a surprise for you," she said softly. She wore yoga pants, and shimmied them down her body. She stood up, and I got the shock of my life. As she undid the fufu clip, and her big shemale cock hung down between her smooth legs, I wasn't sure whether this was a nightmare, or a dream come true.

"You're..."

"Yes, baby. I'm a shemale," she said softly. She reached down and stroked herself and quickly her organ swelled. "I'm hoping that you find me as sexy as I find you, my good boy," she said.

My mouth was unhinged, but I'd be a liar to say that my mouth did not fill with saliva in anticipation of what it might feel like to have that cock in my mouth. I looked up at her. "When you hypnotized me, what did you do?"

She giggled. "I found that you had a latent desire to suck cocks," she said. "So I implanted the good boy trigger in your mind that every time you hear it, you want to suck a shemale cock!" she told me.

I should have been angry. But I was not. I looked up and drooled and quietly told her that I could not wait another second to have her cock in my mouth.

"Good boy," she whispered and stepped forward.

I took it, feeling another cock for the first time. I marveled at its texture, with such soft, velvety skin and the rapidly swelling hardness underneath. I leaned close, sniffing as the decidedly maleish scent hit my nose, yet even that was erotic. I closed my fingers around it delicately, and stroked it gently, feeling it work just like it did when I was masturbating.

"Do you want to be my little good boy cocksucker?" Trish moaned. Her face was leering, her need obvious.

"Yes!" I cried.

"Oh such a good boy," she said. "Now open your mouth...take me inside of your mouth," she moaned.

I did and the first thing that hit was how hot it felt on my tongue. The taste was next and I was instantly addicted. I closed my lips around the head and swirled my tongue over it, exalting in the sensation. I had never been harder in my life, and I brought my other hand up and cradled her full balls gently with my other hand.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?" she asked me. With my lips still locked around her shaft, I bobbed my head.

"So you want to me my dirty cumsucking cocksucker?" she asked me, her fingers dropping just then to slide through my hair.

The moan I made around her cock was my reply. I began to suck the member deeper into my mouth, its heat filling my mouth and pushing it back towards my throat. The gag reflex began to kick in so I couldn't take it too deeply, but I swirled my tongue around it.

"You'll gag on my cock soon, cocksucker," she crooned her promise. "I'll throat fuck you until you beg me to cum!" she promised.

I bobbed my head faster. "Oh yeah, baby, my good sweet boy, go faster. You want my cum, don't you? Don't you want my cum? You can barely wait to taste it, baby, and you know you'll be addicted to cum soon, baby!" she promised me.

"MMMMMMMM!" I wailed around her cock. Not for anything in the world would I remove her cock from my mouth. Mine was so stiff and I felt it dripping and I knew that I very well might orgasm myself the moment that she came in my mouth. And I wanted that, I had never wanted anything more. I had to have her fill my mouth with her cum and make me swallow it and suck it down!

"You want to be addicted to my cum, baby? Is that it? Does my good boy wanna be addicted to my hot cum?"

"MMMMM!" I yelled again around her cock, bobbing my head up and down.

"Suck it faster, slut," she moaned. Her hips began jerking a little, pushing it deeper, nearly triggering the gag reflex again. She held my head a little more tightly, though thankfully she did not push too hard or deep. "That's it, my cockslut, suck it so you can get my cum. My good boy wants my hot sticky cum, right?"

"MMMMHHHMMMM!" I moaned, slurping and sucking and rolling my tongue all around the hot flesh filling my mouth. My saliva coated that hot shemale cock and I was lost in the moment.

"Suck me off, cumslut. Suck me off, stroke my big cock, jerk it into your mouth. You know when I cum, you'll be addicted to my cum. You'll want my cum morning noon and night, I'm going to turn you into my personal cocksucker cumslave!" she moaned.

I sucked harder. Faster. I needed to feel that hot eruption fill my mouth and shoot down my throat and pull out and have her mark my face. I had to have it. I had never been this lost in erotic need in my life before. Nothing, not sex with a woman, not eating her out, not even getting an exquisite blowjob, had touched this level of need I felt. This was beyond description, beyond comparison of heat and need.

"Oh fuck, baby, be my good boy, be my good boy suck harder I'm gonna cum baby I'm gonna give you so much cum you'll fucking drown in it, you ready slut? You ready to be my cock slut cum slut?" she groaned. Her fingers scraped my scalp.

"MMMMMMMM!" I screamed.

"Get ready, slut! Get ready! OH fuck OH FUCK FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

Her hips jerked forward hard, and then the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I coughed, the reflex triggered immediately and pulled away from her cock so that the second, third and fourth blasts all covered my face. It got into my eyes burning fiercely, blinding me, but my mouth opened and I took another hot blast right into my mouth and then unerringly my mouth found the head of her cock even though my mouth was coated with her cum and I took another big blast into my mouth. This time I was ready and keeping my mouth around her pumping shaft I swallowed just as another searing load was deposited. Hot and sticky and delicious I sucked and swallowed and moaned and jerked her cock to get it all, even as hot sticky cum that had hit my face dripped down.

Just as I was taking her cum into my mouth, those hot splatters hitting my cheeks and nose and ultimately into my eye, my own cock jumped and my balls let go, sending long strings of ropy cum all over her legs. Mine was as big and heavy and powerful of a cum shot as hers was, though it was wasted on her legs.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried out softly and pulled away as I kept my mouth working on her now flaccid cock and her face was a mask of utter delight. She panted heavily and saw all the cum on my face and cried out again, and she pushed me into the couch and first licked my face up of her own seed, and then pressed her lips to me and kissed hard, passing yet more cum into my mouth. She kissed me until I swallowed it all, all of it, every last drop of it.

She then basically collapsed on top of me. Sweaty and exhausted and more sated than I'd ever felt, my belly full of hot seed, I felt the pure bliss of a wonderful sexual moment. I kissed her cheek softly. "I am happy to be your good boy," I told her.

She kissed me back, purring warmly, and nudging to the side so that she could lie against me. There wasn't really enough room on her couch but we made do. She kissed me over and over, and crooned good boy over and over.

"You are well and truly mine now, lover," she told me. "My good boy. My cock-addicted cum slut!" she grinned.

"Have you ever had a better hypnosis subject?" I wanted to know.

"No." She let a long kiss linger on my lips. "And I may not have another!"

12