My Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly looked at me, and I shook my head. I had booked a table at a restaurant, online, of course. Lilly smiled again and called out to her mother. "No, we're going to be home later."

Lilly's mum appeared in the corridor and smiled at me. "Hi, Jim." She said kindly.

"Hello, Mrs Clark. Hope you enjoyed your trip?" I replied.

Lilly's mum smiled. " We certainly have that, Jim." She looked at Lilly. "By what time do you expect to get home?"

Lilly looked at me again, and I shrugged. "No idea, mum, normally, the shoot shouldn't take too long, but I don't know what Jim's up to."

Her mum looked at me again. "Take good care of my daughter."

I nodded. "I will, Mrs Clark." Her mum nodded and stepped into the kitchen again. Lilly took hold of my arm and pulled me outside.

Lilly looked at me, smiling in the car on the way to town. "Yesterday, I told my parents that we're together."

I felt a warmth glowing in my chest. "What did they say?" I asked nervously.

"They were keen." Replied Lilly cheerfully. "They think you're a good guy." She took hold of my hand that rested on the gearbox. "although, I did get another lecture on safe sex."

I felt my cheeks turn red. "Really?" Since our first time, we've been safe, but that didn't change the fact I've already came inside her twice, unprotected at that time.

Lilly nodded. "Yes, Dad already wanted to prescribe me the pill, and when I told him I actually wanted an IUD, he immediately called his colleague for an appointment. So next month I can go."

I looked at her in surprise. "Next month?"

Lilly nodded. "And that's still fast, normally, it was three months, but she's going to take me in between."

"Oh, okay," I replied, somewhat disappointed. Not that I minded using a condom. It certainly had advantages. With a condom, I lasted considerably longer. But it just didn't feel the same. It felt less intimate.

Lilly seemed to read my mind. "I do look forward to it; then we can have sex without a condom again."

I smiled. "Did you like that more too?"

Lilly nodded convincingly. "It felt significantly more intimate, especially when you came!" I felt myself getting stiff.

"That was so blissful!" Said Lilly groaning. Her words only wound me up more.

Moments later, I parked the car in the underground car park in the city centre. Lilly took the tourist board's directions in hand, and we started the walk.

I was amazed by the route mapped out; the walk accentuated not only the historical aspect of the city but also the cultural activities. We visited a museum and a castle. Lilly, meanwhile, took pictures nonstop, not only of what the tourist board had indicated. But also places she liked herself. For example, at one point, she had photographed an alley where, if you looked at the picture, it looked like you had landed in the middle of the Middle Ages.

By the time our walk was complete, it was time to go to the restaurant. When we got there, Lilly stopped me. "Jim, this is a Michelin-starred restaurant."

I smiled at her. "Yes, the reviews said it's delicious here." Said I playfully.

Lilly frowned. "But it's going to be super expensive." She said doubtfully.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "You're more than worth it." Of course, Lilly was right; the dinner would take a painful bite out of my budget. But I hadn't hesitated for a second; it was worth every penny.

Lilly got a blush on her cheeks. "You're too sweet, but let me pay half."

I looked at her, feigned offended. "No way! I'll pay."

"You really don't have to do that." Lilly replied, frowning.

I placed my hand on the small of her back and gently pushed forward. "I know, but I insist."

With some hesitation, she stepped inside. I gathered all my courage, took a few deep breaths and looked at the receptionist. "I had booked in Spencer's name."

The receptionist nodded and replied. "You may follow me."

We were placed at a cosy table in the corner of the establishment. As I watched the waiter return with an appetiser, I breathed in and out deeply. I practised my lines in the mirror several times and hoped it would go smoothly.

The waiter placed the snacks on the table and asked which menu we would take. Lilly opened her mouth to answer, but I was ahead of her. "The full experience menu, for madam with custom wines, for me the responsible driver formula."

The waiter nodded and left again. Lilly looked at me in surprise with a broad smile. "Who are you, and what have you done with my boyfriend?"

I blushed and looked at the table. "I've been practising for tonight." I brought out embarrassed.

Lilly placed her hand on mine and whispered. "You sure are sexy when you take charge." My heart skipped a few beats.

The food was delicious, every bite was an explosion of flavours, and each dish had a perfect balance of flavours and different layers. And although each course was a pretty small portion, I had had more than enough after the 7th course. I noticed Lilly also had drunk enough; almost every course hand had a different wine. She was slightly buzzed, looser and more playful than usual.

After I finished paying, we walked back to the car; Lilly had my arm draped around her shoulder and held me tightly. "That was really Amazing!" She said dreamily and then stopped me. "I want a kiss!"

I kissed her fleetingly on her lips, and we walked on.

Every few hundred metres, Lilly kept making me stop because she wanted a kiss or a hug. Each kiss became more intimate and lasted longer. Finally, after the fourth or fifth time, Lilly got a mischievous smile and pulled me to a driveway. "Come with me." She said as she held my hand tightly and pulled me along.

"What are you up to?" I asked, surprised.

"Come, you can rent rooms here." She replied and pulled me further towards the door.

I stopped her. "Lilly, this is a rendezvous hotel." I said in surprise as I looked at the facade that read 'room for rent' in red neon.

Lilly bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, exciting right?"

I frowned and wobbled my head. "Yes, but why would we do that? At home, we can-"

Lilly chuckled. "But I don't want to wait until home! I want you now." For the umpteenth time that day, I felt myself getting hard because of something Lilly said. I looked at her, and she bit her lip before continuing. "Besides, at home, we have to be quiet." She leaned towards me and whispered. "And I don't know if I can or want to be quiet anymore."

My heart skipped a few beats, and I rested my eyes on the door of the rendezvous hotel. "Alright then." I stumbled slightly nervously.

Lilly grabbed my hand again and dragged me through the door. She stepped straight to the reception desk and said smoothly. "We would like to rent a room."

The receptionist looked at her from head to toe with suspicion. "May I see your passport?"

From how her shoulders slumped, I knew she was rolling her eyes. A few seconds later, she fished her passport and showed it to the receptionist. "Fine," he said, handing back Lilly's passport. "How long do you want?"

Lilly took back her passport and replied. "Can we pay on the way out?"

The receptionist looked at me, winked once and then said to Lilly. "Sure, miss, room three is yours. Through the right door at the end of the corridor."

Lilly snatched the key from his hands and immediately left for the indicated door. I quickly followed her.

The room was quite large. Besides a bed, there was also a sitting area and a bathroom with a large whirlpool bathtub. The floor was covered with carpet, and the walls were painted burgundy. As a result, the whole room felt cosy.

Lilly suddenly giggled, and I turned towards her. She looked at me and held up something mental. "They have a tripod here." I looked at her, confused. And Lilly continued. "You know, for setting up your camera?"

I shook my head. "For what would you need that here?"

Lilly giggled again. "Sometimes I wonder if you're really that prudish or just playing it." I looked at her questioningly, and she rolled her eyes.

"I can quite imagine how exciting it is to film yourself here." She let her gaze slide around the room and then looked at me again afterwards. "Don't You?"

I frowned; now that Lilly brought it up, I understood what she meant. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. "Yes, I suppose it is." I replied hesitantly.

Lilly took her backpack off and looked at it. She chewed her lip for a moment, her gaze switching between the bag and me. Finally, Lilly shook her head and placed the backpack against the wall. She walked to the seating area and plopped down on the sofa. I had seen the doubt in her eyes and wondered if she had considered using the camera. The thought was exciting; I would be only too happy to have sexy pictures of Lilly. Driven by my excitement, I stepped towards her backpack and took out the camera. I pointed the lens at Lilly and pressed the shutter button.

The camera sound seemed louder than usual, and the flash more intense, Lilly's eyes shot to me, and she looked at me in surprise. I pressed the shutter button again. Again the camera clicked and flashed, and Lilly bit her lip. I took another picture and looked at the camera screen. I looked at the photo dumbfounded; the flash had made Lilly's top a bit transparent so I could distinguish the pink colour of her bra. Combined with her surprised look and her bottom lip between her teeth, the photo looked very sexy.

Lilly's voice made me look at her again. "Jim Spencer! What are you up to?" Her voice sounded playful and sultry; she breathed through her slightly open mouth. An expression I recognised by now as excitement.

"Photographing you?" I replied in an innocent tone.

Lilly sat up straight, placing her hands on her knees and leaning forward slightly as she placed the tips of her toes on the floor. "What do you want to photograph?" There was something innocent about her posture. I took another picture.

I gathered all my courage; my following sentence was one I would never have dared to utter in any other situation. But the situation had made me bold. "How you get undressed."

Lilly closed her eyes, frowned softly and exhaled slowly; suddenly, she seemed nervous, her fingers trembling. I almost immediately regretted my remark and lowered the camera. I opened my mouth to say something but Lilly was ahead of me. "Okay. But promise me you'll never show them to anyone." Her eyes looked at me penetratingly but determinedly, and I nodded.

She took off her jacket and placed it next to her on the seat. She took a deep breath once and said. "Just tell me what to do."

I hesitated for a moment, not quite knowing how to start until I remembered how Lilly had given instructions to the model and started the same way. "Look into the lens, yes, right. And tilt your head slightly." I started taking pictures. Lilly followed each instruction more and more smoothly, "Good! And now lift your top a little."

I made the shutter click faster and faster, "Open your trousers, yes! Perfect!" Lilly seemed to understand perfectly what I meant, and she appeared more confident with each shot. She began to take different poses independently, some cute and innocent, others downright defiant.

"Good, and now your top off." I clicked nonstop as she took off her top. She looked at me defiantly as she slipped the shoulder strap of her bra off her shoulder. My member was painfully hard again, and I stuck my hand inside my trousers to get it right.

Lilly followed my movement with her eyes and licked her lips. "And now your trousers off," I uttered surprisingly briskly. Lilly obeyed without hesitation, and before I realised it, I said, "Good girl!"

Lilly stopped halfway through her movement and looked at me with wide eyes. She moaned softly afterwards. "God, Jim, that was so sexy!" She took off her trousers further while I took pictures. "When you command me like that, I can't do anything but be your good girl." She winked, and I felt my heart skip a few beats. One day she'll give me a heart attack.

I watched her parade innocently in her pink underwear. I wanted to throw the camera aside and rip her lingerie off her body. I was so excited, but I held back. I wanted a picture of her in all her glory. "Take off your underwear," I commanded again briskly and again Lilly moaned softly before obeying.

"And now?" She asked defiantly, folding her arms behind her back. She looked so cute and desirable.

I took dozens of photos as Lilly playfully posed and turned on her axis.

I bit my lip. Again, I was going to say something I would never have dared in any other situation. "Get on the bed. I want to fuck you."

Lilly smiled and licked her lips. "No." She said in a rebellious way, and she stepped towards me. I looked at her in surprise; I had expected her to obey again. But, instead, she knelt in front of me and opened my trousers. "I want to try something else first." She winked and pulled out my rigid member.

She licked the tip of my penis, and I moaned deeply. She let her tongue slide around the crown before taking the first inch into her mouth and sucking gently. My eyes rolled away as I felt her soft lips close around my member, her tongue pressing against the underside.

Suddenly I felt her teeth in my shaft. Startled, I pulled my hip back and looked at her angrily. Her bold eyes found mine. "Shouldn't you be taking photos?" She asked defiantly.

Surprised, I looked at her as she took my member in her hand and pulled it towards her mouth again; I let myself be guided and felt her lips close around my member again. With some effort, I refocused the camera and took pictures of how my penis disappeared further and further into her mouth. Her eyes continuously focused on the lens, and her free hand disappeared between her legs. As she sucked me, she moaned softly, the vibrations of her voice only intensifying the sensation. Finally, I could no longer take pictures and closed my eyes, enjoying the blissful feeling. Less than a minute later, I was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum." I warned Lilly, but she didn't stop. Instead, she accelerated her movement, and a few seconds later, I exploded. Lilly tightly closed her mouth around my member until my orgasm died away. Then, she looked at me innocently, opened her mouth full of cum, and waited. I shook my head and pointed the camera towards her to take some pictures. Afterwards, she swallowed and opened her mouth again to prove what she had done. I moaned softly again before taking the next series of photographs.

Lilly winked and said. "Was it good?

I nodded, "It was heavenly."

Lilly smiled broadly, stood up and took the camera from my hands. She placed it on the small table next to me and hugged me before whispering. "Now you can fuck me." She immediately backed away and sauntered towards the bed, where she enthusiastically dived in.

I chuckled and quickly took off my clothes and followed her. Lilly, meanwhile, lay on her back and willingly opened her legs. I could see her wetness between her labia, and I licked my lips. Then, I took place between her legs while Lilly looked at me longingly.

"There are condoms on the bedside table." She said softly.

I frowned; it was my turn to contradict. "No," I replied in the same rebellious way she had earlier. "I want to feel you completely."

Lilly frowned in surprise and looked at me wide-eyed. "Oh honey, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm ovulating today." Lilly moaned the moment I slid my member across her slit. I looked at her longingly. "And don't look at me like that." She whispered.

"Please? You took the morning-after pill, didn't you?" I let my member slide between her labia again and pushed very gently, without penetrating, against her entrance.

Lilly's eyes narrowed, her breathing quickened, and she chewed on her bottom lip again. "Are you sure it's safe?"

I nodded. "The leaflet said it worked for up to five days; this is only the fourth." I let the tip of my penis slide around her clit.

Lilly moaned profoundly and closed her eyes. "Do then, but it really gonna be the last time before- aaahhnnn" Before she could finish her sentence, I had repositioned my cock and pushed in with a single thrust. She panted heavily and looked at me accusingly. "That wasn't sweet."

I smiled playfully and gave a small thrust that made Lilly groan, and her eyes rolled away. "I can't always be sweet." I whispered and started moving slowly.

I kept up a slow zagging motion, which Lilly seemed to really enjoy. She moaned nonstop, reacting to every movement and touch. It gave me a sense of control; Lilly opened her eyes and looked at me almost pleadingly. I gently pushed my member in again, and Lilly sighed deeply, keeping her eyes on me. "Are you going to cum inside me?" She asked after yet another moan.

I looked at her penetratingly. "Of course; where else?" Asked defiantly, I thrust harder, and Lilly gasped.

Lilly exhaled heavily. "You really want to get me pregnant, don't you?"

I knew Lilly was playing me; I was sure we were safe. Whether or not her words hit me like a bomb. Again, I felt that primitive urge.

"Absolutely," I replied boldly. "That flat tummy of yours is a thing of the past." I placed my hand just above her pubic bone and pushed down gently as I thrust.

"Oooh, fuuuck!" Lilly just about cried out, arching her back and gripping the sheets hard. Her body was shaking. I panicked, thinking I had hurt her; until her eyes found mine. "I don't know what you did, but do it again."

I placed my hand again and repeated what I did earlier; Lilly moaned loudly. Then, on the fourth thrust, her body tensed up completely, and I felt I could cum at any moment. "I'm almost there," I said.

Lilly groaned and gripped my hips; by pushing and pulling, she increased the pace of my thrusts. I was still pressing my hand down in the same spot, making her moan ever more loudly. Finally, she began to tremble and gasped. "Do it. Cum inside me! Fill my fertile womb."

Her words became too much for me, and I rammed my entire length into her with all my might. The crown of my cock bumped against a hard sphincter; Lilly gasped and wailed. Finally, I let my orgasm go, and with the first wave that shot into Lilly, she started moaning. Her trembling body began to jolt. Her eyes rolled away. I felt her legs close around my hips, effectively stopping me from pulling out.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her. Then, panting heavily, she asked. "Was I a good girl?"

I had to smile at her question. It was absurd, but if this were the confirmation she needed right now, I would give it. "You were super hefty; I'm proud of you," I whispered and kissed her forehead.

Lilly moaned, and I felt her pussy contract.

After a few minutes, after our intense orgasm had sunk a bit. I pulled my cock out of Lilly and playfully said, "Quickly lift your legs above your head!"

Lilly frowned but obeyed immediately. My heart skipped a beat. That she listened instantly gave me a sense of control over her. "Why?" She asked in surprise.

I shrugged. "That increases the chances of fertilisation."

Shocked, Lilly quickly sat straight and threw a pillow at my head. "Idiot!"

I laughed loudly and pulled her against me for a kiss and a hug. "You really have an impregnation fetish, don't you?" She asked softly.

I shrugged. "It's quite exciting, yes. But you think it's pretty hot, too, don't you?"

Lilly shook her head. "It's not the thought of getting pregnant; for me, it's mainly your reaction that gets me off. And when you cum inside me, it feels so heavenly."

I started to get dressed, and Lilly followed my lead. "So what's fun about that?" I asked curiously.

Lilly frowned. "The feeling and everything around it. That connection. I can feel it burn and swirl, knowing that a part of you will remain inside me even if you pull out. And how it takes hours before it's all out of me. How I can feel it leak out of me."