My Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and replied playfully. "If you like it that much, I don't mind doing it that every time."

Lilly rolled her eyes. "I can imagine, but you'll have to wait until I have my IUD from now on anyway." She walked over to the small table where she had placed the camera earlier and took it. Frowning, she looked at the little screen as she pushed some buttons.

"Damn," she said softly. "I can't believe we did this."

I chuckled. "I'd like to do that again too."

Lilly shoved the camera into her backpack. "Me too," She whispered shyly and looked at me afterwards with a raised eyebrow. "You're a bad influence on me."

I laughed loudly. "As if you mind."

Lilly giggled. "Not at all."

After Lilly paid for the room, something she insisted on, we drove back to her home. I stepped with her to the front door. As soon as she opened the front door, her mother's head appeared in the corridor. "There you are! I was already a bit worried."

Lilly stepped into the entrance hall. "Yes, sorry, we went for another drink after dinner." She lied smoothly.

"How was the photo shoot?" Asked her mother.

"Amazing; I think the client will be pleased with the photos I took. There really are some gems among them." Said Lilly cheerfully.

"Can I have a look?" Asked her mother curiously.

Lilly stiffened for a split second, her gaze shot to me and back to her mother. "Sorry, mum, they haven't been edited yet. I will show them when they're ready."

Her mother frowned and said. "What does that matter?" My heart was beating in my throat; Lilly couldn't possibly show her camera, could she?

"No, mum," Lilly replied demurely. "I don't like showing unedited photos."

Her mother sighed. "Fine then." Sounding annoyed, she turned her gaze to me and asked kindly. "Did you get anything out of it, Jim?"

I felt my chest contract, my thoughts went to the last few hours, and my cheeks turned red. "Yes, ma'am, it was- a fantastic day." I replied shyly.

Lilly's mother looked at her daughter and said. "I can see why you like him; he's friendly and quite cute when he's shy."

"Mum!" growled Lilly. Clearly annoyed by her mother's reaction.

I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I felt uncomfortable and feared that I would run my mouth if Lilly's mother asked more questions. "I have to leave." I voiced quietly. "My parents will start worrying too." Without waiting for an answer, I turned and almost walked down the driveway back to my car.

Just as I got home, my phone vibrated. I read the message Lilly had sent me. "Sorry about my mother. And thanks for today. I'm still enjoying it ;) x"

I smiled and bit my lip understanding what she meant. I quickly sent it back. "You're welcome; I wish I could still enjoy it too. x"

I walked to my room and started up my computer to play games. After about half an hour, my mobile vibrated again. I opened the message and looked at the screen dumbfounded. My heart skipped a few beats.

Lilly had sent a collage of four photos. Photos we had taken earlier. The first photo was a full frontal nude showing her standing innocently on her tiptoes with her arms held behind her back. The second was almost the same, but after she had turned her back to me. The third was the picture on her knees with her mouth full of my cum. The fourth after she had swallowed. At the bottom of the photograph was the text 'Your good girl."

With a groan of desire, I stood up and walked to my bed. I desperately needed to relieve myself...

#1 week later.#

Lilly leaned against the kitchen sink and thought for a moment.

"The only thing I need to sort out is a student room." Said Lilly cheerfully. She just mentioned that she had started applying for her undergraduate photography degree.

"Isn't that at campus digital-e?" I asked her curiously.

"My classes? Yes, but no more rooms are available there, according to the student desk." Said Lilly with some disappointment in her voice.

"I have a studio there." Cited I, hopefully. "If you want, you can move in with me?" The thought of living together was enticing to me. We could share expenses, but most of all, we would be together constantly. I secretly hoped for that.

Lilly chewed her lip doubtfully for a moment. "I don't mean this badly, but what if we broke up?"

I expected her answer and smiled, stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. "We won't, not if it depends on me anyway. But I promise that you can stay there safely even then. I even want to write it down." I was in my final year, and even in the worst-case scenario, I would only have to finish the academic year and then I could leave. But I was confident.

Lilly sighed and smiled sweetly at me. "You are sweet," She stood up on her tiptoes, kissed me fleetingly on my cheek and continued. "I like it. Let's do it."

I felt my chest swell with happiness. We were going to live together, but Lilly voiced my feelings. "Living together, that's the first big step in our relationship."

I placed my arms around Lilly's neck and pulled her close to me; I felt her arms close around my waist and kissed her forehead. "Then all we have to do is make a baby, and our little family is complete." I teased her in a playful tone.

Lilly sighed and rolled her eyes. "Idiot." Her arms closed tighter around my waist for a moment. We cuddled in silence for a while. A silence that lasted that long usually meant that Lilly was thinking. My suspicion was confirmed when she suddenly said. "I want two kids later."

I looked at her again. "I've always wanted at least three."

Her eyes narrowed. "At least?"

I nodded and shrugged. "Yes, I've always wanted a big family." I frowned for a moment. "I didn't know you had already thought about that?"

One of the corners of her mouth went up. "Yes, I'd love to have kids, but only when I'm sure we can give them everything they need."

My heart beat in my throat; she had said we. Did she want children with me? I dared not ask, though. "Hence why you say, not before the age of twenty-five?"

Lilly looked at me and nodded. "Yes, I am eighteen now, three years of studying, finding a good job and a house, and by then, I will be about twenty-five, I estimate."

I nodded, Lilly tapped my chest a few times, and I let go of her. She smiled. "Let's tell my parents we've found me a room." She winked.

Lilly's parents disagreed with our plans at first. They thought it was risky for their daughter to move into my studio on campus. They finally agreed after a lot of persuasions. However, her father insisted that I officially declare that Lilly would be allowed to live there even if we split up until they found a new place for her to stay. In itself, I did not think this was unreasonable but unnecessary. I'm convinced that we wouldn't part.

What followed must have been the most uncomfortable moment of my life. Her father took me aside to give me a lecture on safe sex and made me promise that our relationship would not interfere with her studies.

#3 weeks later.#

Panting heavily, I arrived on the top floor landing. I had just carried Lilly's suitcase three floors up to my, no, our studio. I could hardly believe how many clothes Lilly had gotten into her suitcase that was so heavy.

Lilly smiled. "Thank you, honey," She said sweetly. "I would never have gotten those upstairs by myself." She kissed me fleetingly on my cheek. It had only been a few days since she started calling me honey regularly, but I felt butterflies in my stomach every time she did.

Over the last few weeks, it had dawned on me that I was genuinely infatuated with her.

By now, I was sure she was the love of my life. But, to be perfectly honest, she always had been; I didn't realise it before.

Her voice broke my thoughts. "Do you want to put it in our room?" I nodded and dragged the far too-heavy suitcase to the room, where I threw it on the bed.

"Anything else I need to do?" I asked helpfully.

"Yes, give me a kiss and a hug." She replied playfully. I stepped towards her, but she pushed me backwards before I could kiss her, and I fell into the seat. Seconds later, she was on top of me and kissed me deeply. She rubbed her hip against mine; I became painfully stiff almost immediately. I wanted her. I let my hand slide to her breast, which fit perfectly in my hand. I kneaded gently, and Lilly moaned. I let my other hand slide up under her dress.

I placed my hand on her hip and let my finger curl around the elastic of her panties. Lilly broke the kiss. "Ah, ah," She shook her head playfully. "Don't. We're out of condoms."

I growled in frustration. Lilly had developed an annoying habit of winding me up and then making me wait. "But I want you now." I placed my thumb in her groin and kneaded gently; I discovered this made her very horny.

Lilly closed her eyes agonizedly and moaned deeply. "Just a little longer; on Friday, my IUD will be placed. Afterwards, we don't have to care anymore." She leaned towards me and whispered with a moan. "Then I can feel you cum inside me again."

I growled again, her words only arousing me more. I pushed my hand under her pussy and exploratively pressed my fingers against her entrance. Lilly gasped and straightened up. "Let's go to the shop before we end up fucking bare again."

I smiled; even though I knew that wouldn't convince her, I still drew satisfaction from knowing that I wouldn't be walking around horny alone for the next few hours.

The satisfaction was even more significant when Lilly walked straight to the rack of condoms in the shop. I couldn't resist teasing her with it, which gave her a cute blush on year cheeks. Afterwards, we continued looking at food.

On returning to our studio, Lilly convinced me to stop at the local dance bar first. Despite knowing I would feel uncomfortable in such a public place the whole time, I agreed. I would do anything for her.

The bar was quite cosy, with a few tables next to the dance floor, and the music had a compelling tempo. However, it was just too loud for me. We sat down at a table, and a few minutes later, the waiter came to take our order. I painstakingly ordered a coke and Lilly a cocktail.

Halfway through our drink, Lilly slapped her hand on mine, "Ooh! That's a kick-ass song. Will you dance with me?"

I frowned; I already felt uncomfortable being there, let alone dancing. I shook my head. "Not me, but go ahead."

Lilly smiled, drained her drink in one gulp, and hopped to the dance floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her for seconds. God, how she could dance; every move seemed perfectly controlled, and how she swung her hips made me want her even more.

But clearly, I was not alone in thinking this way. With helplessness, I watched as a guy danced closer and closer to her. Then, towards the song's end, he stood next to her. At first, Lilly ignored him, but he spoke to her towards the end of the next song. I watched Lilly giggle and felt a stab of jealousy go through my body.

The jealousy didn't get any better as I watched him dance the next song closer and closer to her until two songs later, he was behind her, almost grinding his crotch against her ass. Again, I felt helpless; why didn't Lilly do anything to stop him? I wanted to intervene, but I didn't dare.

At the song's end, the guy asks Lilly something, who replies, after which he walks to the bar. I watched him closely.

The guy took the drinks from the bar, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him put something in the glass. I had to intervene but was nailed to my chair. I looked hopelessly at Lilly, watching me from the dance floor. She looked like she was indignant.

I clenched my fists, the jealousy I felt earlier replaced by apprehension. If I was correct, the guy was trying to spike her drink. I had to do something.

I pushed all my uncertainty and fears aside and stood up. Surprised by my determination, I quickly walked towards Lilly. Just as the guy arrived, I stood next to her.

Lilly held out her hand to take the drink, but I stopped her. "Don't, babe."

She looked at me angrily. "And why not?"

The guy looked at me angrily too. "Whats wrong with you?"

I ignored him and looked at Lilly. "I think he put something in that drink."

Lilly's gaze stiffened, and her eyes narrowed. "Jim, I really didn't expect this from you. I understand your jealousy, but I've known Jason for years. He would never do something like this."

I looked at her, confused. "But I've seen it." I voiced hesitantly.

The guy looked at me dirty. "God damn, man, what are you saying." Even in the corner of my eye, I could see that he was surprised; it only confirmed my suspicions more. I had to be able to convince Lilly.

Lilly shook her head. "I feel bad that you don't trust me. You really disappoint me, Jim; I wasn't going to do anything wrong, you know."

Jason put his hand around her waist, and I felt my chest contract. I felt furious. With a mean smile, he said. "By the way, it's really not okay to accuse someone of that. Really childish and cowardly." He offered the drink again, and Lilly took it. My heart tried to get out of my chest.

In complete desperation, I grabbed the glass from her hands and drank it in one gulp. Lilly ran red, her eyes burning. "Jim, what on earth do you think you are doing?" I could see Jason turning white.

"Protecting you," I said wearily, I hardly ever drank alcohol, and I felt the cocktail burning in my stomach. I became nauseous just about immediately.

The fire in Lilly's eyes flared. She looked at me dirty, and I felt desperation go through me. "I don't need your protection!" She shouted. "You're making a bloody fool of me by behaving like this." I could only look defeated and try to suppress the tears forming in my eyes.

Jason seemed to attempt to get Lilly away by saying. "Let's go on dancing." But Lilly was clearly not done with me.

What exactly she was shouting at me I did not understand, the edges of my vision became blurred, and my whole head was spinning. I closed my eyes, but that only made it worse. I looked for support, something to hold me upright.

Suddenly, everything was black.