My Good Neighbor Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and out only to smile as a tiny dribble of my cum trickled out. Juvenile I guess, but I still smiled. She must have flexed some internal muscles because a big glop followed immediately. My smile became a big grin.

"Pleased with yourself Tommy?" Mrs Townsend, while still splayed prone on the edge of the bed, was looking back over her shoulder. She was actually smiling at me, a genuine smile.

A score of responses flashed through my mind from simple acknowledgment to stupid macho bullshit. I ended up saying, "Not nearly as pleased as you seem to be."

Her smile deepened, "Yes, I'm very pleased Tommy. Very pleased indeed."

She patted the bed above her head and rolled over onto her back. "We need to talk."

I need to confess here that I hadn't really thought about the Mr part of Mr and Mrs Townsend, until I climbed onto the bed where Mrs T was patting with her left hand, and saw her wedding rings twinkle and flash. Shit. I'm an asshole, I'm a total asshole.

"I must confess that I really enjoyed this Tommy. Probably enjoyed it more than I should have, but I have no regrets and I don't want you to have any regrets either. We're both adults, we made choices. That's that." We just rested in silence for a moment and then she said, "I think we should just enjoy what did happen and leave it at that."

"And I think we should build upon a good beginning and strive for excellence." The idea that we just leave this 'at that' was anathema to me. Not if I have a vote. I reached out and cupped her breast. It was the first time I'd touched her breasts. Her nipple firmed up quickly and I brushed my thumb across it again and again. "Mrs Townsend, I count that as a vote in my favor."

I reached for the other breast and quickly secured a second affirmation. My fingers trailed down her abdomen and straddled her clitoris. That got a deep moan, "You're making this hard to refuse."

She looked up, reached over and lightly fondled my cock. We fondled and moved around until we were lying side by side. She was lifting her pelvis to my hand. "Oh god that's good."

"It's your turn, c'mon now." I was stroking her clit and added a slight tugging motion. "Let's see some moves Mrs T."

"Smartass punk." Mrs. T rolled me on my back, and just like that she straddled me and impaled herself. She had some pretty good moves. Mostly she was a grinder, bending forward rubbing her clit against me on bottom of her downstroke. She started calling out her orgasms. I ended up cumming (I told her I was) just after her third. Once satisfied she lifted up and off me.

I think that right there told all kinds of things. Pretty much every time I've had sex, if the woman was on top and she had a really good cum, they tend to collapse on top on you. Mrs T had a cunt clenching, leg trembling orgasm and she stayed upright until she lifted up and off me.

And don't think I hadn't noticed we had not kissed (mouth to mouth) or even come close to kissing.

Mrs Townsend knelt on her knees with no physical contact between us. She didn't look angry, or guilty, or anything but 'well fucked.' I had a good idea of what was happening.

"You should clean yourself and head home. I'll be honest Tommy, I really enjoyed this, undoubtedly way more than I should. But what's done is done, and I have absolutely no regrets, but I'll probably be more than a little sore. You need to go. Now. Please."

I didn't argue but did as asked, using a washcloth to clean my face and crotch. I showered as soon as I got home, fortunately mom was out shopping. I slept very well that night.

Interestingly, along the lines of when it rains it pours, I got a call the next day from Beth, a girl I'd dated in high school who never let me get further than fondling her bare breast and rubbing her underwear protected pussy. She gave me a couple of unenthusiastic hand jobs. "I just got back from University, mom and dad are going away for the weekend, I have the house to myself for those two days and I'm wondering how many times we can fuck in 48 hours."

It turned out we could fuck a great many times but that is a different story all together. So that's part of the whole 'when it rains, it pours' things; feast or famine, an embarrassment of riches, or whatever. In more ways than one, I had a fucking awesome weekend.

A couple of days after that weekend, mom asked me if I had a free afternoon to do a favor for her. I told her for you I am always free and my afternoon today was free and clear.

"Perfect, Evelyn Townsend called and said she needs a strong young man, she asked if you were available. She said it would be more of the same. That garage must be a filthy mess."

"I'm on it mom, when should I head over?"

"As soon as you can honey, she was planning on heading out to the garage after we talked, so, the sooner the better."

Don't ignore the opportunities in front of you. Be kind, and do someone a favor.

Life is sweet

12