All Comments on 'My Graduate School Romance Ch. 01'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start... interesting character development. Looking forward to the next installment!!!!

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Outstanding start, love your writing!

DraganDraganalmost 2 years ago

I will be following this story for several reasons, one of them is certainly to see who's going to get nailed :-)

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

I like where this is going…i think. Great start. Please keep going! Great character development

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Great beginning! With all these women coming out of woodwork, will Sean have enough time and energy to study?

5

Vintage_DMVintage_DMalmost 2 years ago

Great intro !!! Well written with believable situations and characters. Thanks for the time you put into this very well-crafted story. I look forward to following how the story develops and grows over time.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I wonder where the readers think this story should go?

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Oh, you could make this an ugly sumbitch. In my experience, all of these hotties go away during his first year and a few more show up to play out during year two. Close to 50, working on long term goals, Still needing to hit that shit on a regular basis. Playing in a band. PTSD in the rear view mirror? Kids are college age now? You could turn this into a charlie foxtrot that Democrats would be proud of.........

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Nice intro Chapter. Being a WESTPAC P3 Airedale myself and pulling liberty in various ports I can say you are doing a good job. Kind of makes the story more personal. Only question what would a P3 Pilot be doing on the Kitty Hawk. All the pilots in our Squadron had flown P5M flying boats before transitioning to P3 Orions. Just curious no criticism intended. The Navy is a big organization.

Great story looking forward to future chapter(s).

Cheers

SAGE

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Old Sage - A P-3 pilot on a carrier could have done several different jobs - Catapult and Arresting Gear Officer, TAO, and ANAV.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 2 years ago

Nice beginning to a might be interesting story. I never rate a story until it is finished. I would really like to be able to rate yours as it is promissing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start.... "Romance" is an interesting category for you to pick, given that "mature" and "Erotic coupling" might also apply, "group sex" might keep jealousy down in the band, and given your descriptions, "Illustrated" would be a treat..., okay, now I am going off-category...

Good luck in continuing to write as you wish, looking forward to the story!

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story so far and an easy 5 stars. I look forward to further chapters and reading your other stories too.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

In addition to being a noble pursuit, an additional plus to studying Sociology is the male to female ratio - not nearly as many guys in the program.

I did my terminal degree studies in Theatre, with a similar M-F ratio. The added plus was that a sizable proportion of guys in that program had little interest in women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

story TAGS