My Graduate School Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I wasn't exactly sure where Lindsey lived, I gave myself plenty of time. Her house turned out to be easy to find and I was about 15 minutes early.

As I got out of my car, Lindsey came out of the house, "I'm glad you came early. I'll show you the set-up."

She had a two car garage and she pulled up one of the doors. "We'll start with it open, but when it gets chilly we usually close it. The neighbors are far enough away that the music doesn't bother them. We usually don't get too loud. You can plug in your amp over here."

I set my guitar case down and then plugged the amp in. When I turned around Lindsey was very close. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I responded and placed my hands on her ass. She was nearly as tall as I was. I felt her breasts press against me.

She eased the kiss, "Oh, I like that." She kissed me again. "Just so you know, Elena has a rule that we can't have any romantic relationships in the band."

"What about this?"

She kissed me again, out tongues wrestling. I could feel myself growing. "Ah yes. I'm thinking that this isn't romantic. It is just pure lust on my part. We could also think of it as redheads taking care of one another. Sex does not need to be romantic."

I was at a loss for words, "Oh."

She kissed me again leading with her tongue, "Just so you know, I am a bit of a nympho. Well, that's what Keith called me and I think he was right. I love sex. I live to give and receive orgasms. For me, the best sex has no commitment. Just pure pleasure."

"Good to know."

"I feel something nice pressing against my puss." She kissed me again leading with her tongue. "Just so you know I love fucking every way possible. All holes. I'm also an expert at giving head." She let go of me, "Shit. There's a car. Probably Elena. I wouldn't mind continuing this later."

I started setting up my guitar as Lindsey went to the door, "It is Elena."

I heard Elena before I saw her, "Lindsey have you been hitting on Sean already?"

"He just got here. I didn't have a chance. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to."

Elena appeared, "Sean, it's so good to see you."

She was wearing tight jeans and a white t-shirt, no bra. She had an incredible figure and her nipples were screaming to be free. That was going to be a distraction. I heard two other cars drive up.

Elena said, "We need to help Pete with his drums. Just carry them in. He'll set up."

I followed the two women to the end of the driveway. Lindsey grabbed Katie's amp while Elena and I grabbed cases containing the drums.

Katie called out, "Sean, how's your head?'

"Mending nicely."

I noticed that Katie had gone braless as well with a yellow t-shirt. This was going to be an interesting rehearsal. I went back out with Pete to get the last of his equipment, while Lindsey ran back into the house.

Pete held out his hand and I shook it, "Good having you in the band, man."

"Glad to be here. Should be interesting."

Pete laughed, "Looks like the nipples are going to be out in force tonight. I'll put even money that Lindsey ran into the house to lose her bra. Has she hit on you yet?"

"About ten seconds after I arrived."

"Woman is a sex fiend. Every once in a while she'll drag me off somewhere and give me a blow job. Just don't let Elena know. I'm sure they are all trying to get your attention. I've never seen Katie braless before. But damn they all have some nice pokies. On stage I get a nice view of three lovely asses."

"Rough duty for you."

"You know it."

Sure enough, when Lindsey appeared she was sporting a nice pair of nipples as well.

We got set up and when everyone was ready Elena took charge, "I talked with Tony. His beer sales go through the roof when we play. He's going to increase our pay to $375 a gig. We'll each get seventy bucks a night. He wants us to start an hour earlier though."

I raised my hand, "When's that?"

"Seven. We'll do three sets. Two hour sets with a half hour break in between. So in the coming weeks we're going to need to expand our set list. I think we need to feature some of you on vocals. I don't think I can sing for six hours a night. Sean can you sing?"

"Sure."

"Good. Lindsey we'll get you more mike time as well. Katie, I know you aren't a fan of leading. Think about pieces you can do well and bring them back tomorrow night. Any questions?"

I looked around, trying to avoid the nipples.

Katie raised her hand, "Right now we have about four or five hours' worth of material. We'll probably have to repeat some songs until we expand our repertoire."

Elena nodded, "Good point. We'll see how things go tonight and tomorrow. We may need to meet an extra time or two to get stuff ready. Anything else?"

Everyone was shaking their heads.

Elena continued, "Okay. Let's get started."

We were set up in a circle so we could see each other. I decided to focus on the music in front of me. I knew if I checked out any of the three women while playing, my concentration would be broken. The band was pretty tight. I was impressed with the way Lindsey and Katie harmonized with Elena.

We rehearsed for about three and a half hours. About halfway through Lindsey closed the garage door. Between pieces I had to get some eyeball liberty on those breasts. Everyone was sweating and Katie looked like she had entered a wet t-shirt contest. Her dark areolas clearly visible.

When Elena finally called it a night I was mentally and physically exhausted. Lindsey explained that everyone left their equipment here for Sunday night.

Elena took me aside, "Sean, you are really good."

I made sure to maintain eye contact and not allow my eyes to check out her beautiful breasts, "A bit out of shape."

"I have to apologize to you."

"Apologize? For what?"

"The three of us gals didn't come across as very professional."

I knew what she meant, but I played dumb by giving her a quizzical look.

"I'm sure you noticed, but none of us wore a bra. Well, Lindsey had one, but lost it when she saw Katie and me. I noticed how you didn't want to look at us while we were playing."

"Elena, no offense, but the three of you are gorgeous. If had looked at any of you, I'd have lost my concentration."

"Exactly. You were a perfect gentleman and the consummate professional. I'm sorry we put temptation in your way. I notice how you are still making an effort not to look at my boobs right now."

"Wouldn't be very respectful."

She looked over her shoulder to see if we were alone. She threw her arms around me and kissed me. I felt her breasts press into my chest. Sparks shot down my spine. Damn that's nice.

She released me, "I have a rule that we can't have any romantic relationships in the band. Doesn't mean I can't show my appreciation every once in a while. Thanks for being a gentleman."

"You're welcome. Might I make an observation? Well two."

"Sure."

"First, your no romance rule. People can have sex without it being romantic."

Elena laughed, "Lindsey's already hit on you I see."

"She just kissed me."

"Let me think about it. I think sex without commitment is fine. I just don't want any romances in the band. Think about how that screwed up Fleetwood Mac. What's your second idea?"

I thought it was interesting that she compared us to Fleetwood Mac. "If you want to increase beer sales even more, the three of you might want to consider wearing similar outfits that you wore tonight to a gig."

Elena thought for a moment, "Sean, to be perfectly honest, I only wanted to be attractive to you. I don't want to turn us into a musical version of Hooters. If we were to go braless on stage, it would feel like I was prostituting myself and my bandmates. I know sex sells, but I'd prefer not to be a part of it."

"Good point."

_ _ _ _ _

The next morning I was in the university library. I had gathered my research documents and was crafting my paper. I'd been working on it for about three hours.

I leaned back in my chair to think and suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes. I said, "Guess who, right?" I tried to think who it could be. Definitely female hands. Maybe Astrid. "Give me a hint."

I felt a pair of ample breasts press against my back, "Ahhh. A buxom young lady. Katie?"

Katie laughed, "Yes!"

She reached around and kissed my cheek. Then suddenly she was sitting in my lap with her arms around my neck. It looked like she was wearing nurse's scrubs.

She gave me a quick kiss, "Sean, it was so good having you at rehearsal last night. You add a whole new dimension to the band."

"Thanks."

"Want to get lunch with me at the caf?"

"What time is it?"

She looked at her watch, "Ten to twelve."

"Okay. Let's go."

Katie jumped off my lap. I put my laptop in my backpack and we headed toward the door.

I decided to get her talking, "At most schools the cafeteria food is lousy. As a medical professional, you approve of this place?"

"This place is good."

It was a bit breezy as we walked across campus, "So how long will it take to finish your program?"

"It's a doctor of nursing program. About four years. When I'm done I'll be a nurse and a doctor."

"What will you do with it when you're done?"

"Hope to teach at a college somewhere. Nursing is hard work. I figure teaching nursing will at least give me some more normal hours."

I held the door for Katie when we got to the dining facility. We both grabbed a salad and found a table near the window.

Katie asked, "How about you?"

"I'm not sure. I might want to teach, but I think I may want to work in the field trying to improve people's lives. I've seen a lot of poverty over the years. I'd like to try and help those people."

"Well, that's a noble pursuit. Elena told you about her rule about no romance in the band, right?"

"Yeah. Makes sense."

"Did Lindsey hit on you?"

"Right away. She let me know she's a nympho and needs sex all the time."

"That's one of the reasons we lost Keith, our last guitarist. I understand Lindsey used him as her personal sex toy. Elena found her giving him a blow job in the back room between sets one night. That almost wrecked the band. I know Lindsey's been with Pete as well. After that Elena made the no romance rule. I think she needs to modify it to a no sex rule. Lindsey isn't interested in romance, just sex."

I nodded, "I think that might be wise. Lindsey was already making the case to me that we could have sex without romance."

"I think it is okay if you and I have lunch together though. We're getting to know each other. We won't get romantic. Well, at least not yet." She smiled.

"I like that idea. I think it would be great to get to know you."

Katie touched my hand, "By the way, if you come by the clinic when it's time to take out your sutures, I can do it for free."

"Good to know. I think Wednesday will be the sixth day when they need to come out. I'll come by in the morning. Do we have to eat in the caf each time? I usually brown bag it."

"I could brown bag it with you. Can we make this a regular thing?"

"I'd love to."

_ _ _ _ _

To be continued ...