All Comments on 'My Graduate School Romance Ch. 04'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are, in my humble opinion, among the very best, if not the best, on this site. Imaginative, yet feeling so realistic. Characters that are brought to life with your attention to detail. Typically your conclusion to a chapter leaves the reader anxiously awaiting the next. In that vein, I look forward to your next chapters in the number of series you have been writing, that are ongoing; as well as, hopefully, new ones to come. Thank you for sharing your talents.

G

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you G. Comments like that keep me going.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

I discovered another one of your stories a while ago, quite by accident. Thoroughly charmed, I decided to look at more.

I do have mixed feelings about the story. In any other authors hands, it would merely be a fuck fest, and to a small degree, it truly is. An eligible bachelor surrounded by beautiful women who want him? Not only is it a fantasy of most men, but it has become a trope on this site.

But there is much more here.

Your character development is outstanding. You have developed so many wonderful people here. I cannot wait to continue reading when you continue posting.

I have not yet read the other stories posted from the POV of the women in his life, so I can’t say I have an idea where this is going. But he’s not even one full semester into 6 to 8 full semesters to complete his degree. It might be a Sisyphean task to complete the story, but I pray that you do.

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing gifts.

Thank you, also, for the recap of the characters. I found it quite helpful to keep folks straight.

I concur with Rapierwit that an eligible man surrounded by sever beautiful women who want him is a fantasy that most men would enjoy. The much younger woman, especially some that could be his daughter, is especially titillating.

My takeaway from this Chapter is that Sean is ultimately looking for a life partner yet is not in a hurry to decide given that he’ll be working on his PhD for several more years. He’s a wise man.

Perhaps in the next Chapter you can fast forward a year or two and use flashbacks to bring us up to date as you move the story forward.

Also, IFF you choose to continue to use the Breakout story idea, I’d request that you change the titles somehow to make it easier for us readers to read them in order. While I was able to figure the order out based on publication dates, it could have been easier.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sadly, this story has gone fallow for more than a year.

It deserves at least one more chapter.

p.s. I get why Sean isn't into BDSM, but he didn't need to kink-shame Lori. IMO Paul would be GGG for spanking & dom play, a very willing novice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES