My Graduate School Romance - Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how quickly we came together. Sean and Lindsey had picked some good songs for us, and it would be nice to not be singing for three entire sets. The thing that struck me most was how creative Katie and Lindsey were when it came to backing up Sean. Our harmonies were really striking. As we broke up I told everyone I'd put together a set list so we'd be prepared.

As I packed up, I watched Sean and made sure to walk out with him. Here was my chance. Go for it Elly! "Do you have any plans for Saturday evening?"

"Not at the moment."

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me. I'd like to get to know you. Well, as a colleague and a band mate. Maybe even as a friend."

"That'd be cool."

"My treat. I'm the one with a full time job."

"How about going Dutch? I'm the one with a full military retirement."

Is he trying to be macho? "Fair enough. Would you like to drive or would you like me to?"

"You can drive if you want. I'll text you my address."

No macho. I smiled, "I'll be looking forward to it."

"Me too."

YES!

I made sure everyone was packed up. Pete has so much stuff, so he usually requires the most help. As I was getting into my car I didn't see Sean. Lindsey's snagged him.

I went up to the garage door and Lindsey was all over him. Sean didn't appear to be resisting though, he had his hands on her ass.

I said, "Sean do you need help?"

Lindsey jumped, "Oh my god don't do that!"

"I didn't see Sean leaving."

Lindsey looked at me with lust, "You want to join us for a threesome? I've never eaten pussy, but I bet I could learn to like it. I'll bet yours is luscious. You have amazing boobs. I'd love to suck on your nipples. I'm sure Sean would love two mouths on his cock."

A threesome? What the fuck! What would that be like? Could be exciting.

I placed my hands on my hips, "You're lucky I like you."

I could see Lindsey's brain working overtime, "Elena, it's a stupid rule. We're adults. If we want to fuck our brains out, let us fuck our brains out. Hell, I'll get Sean hard for you and help him fuck you. I'll lick your clit with him fucking you. Think of the orgasm! We would have a blast!"

Elly don't think about it. I could feel myself getting wet, "Let me think about it. Come on Sean."

"Maybe I'll quit the band so I can fuck Sean."

*****

For the Thursday gig, once again I agonized over what to wear. I had to wear a bra, but it didn't have to be padded. I selected my thinnest. What else? We're rockers. I chose the same tight jeans I wore on Sunday and a Nirvana t-shirt. I checked myself out and I liked the result. If my nipples wanted to make an appearance, there was nothing that could stop them.

Our Thursday gig was supposed to start at seven, so I decided I should get there well ahead of time. We needed a new set-up and I wasn't going to let anything happen haphazardly. I got there a little after six and Sean was already there. This man was early for everything.

I decided I wanted the four of us up front to be able to see one another, so a little bit of a semi-circle. Katie needed to be near Pete. I decided to put Sean and Lindsey on the wings. Sean quickly set up and checked his gear. The man had obviously done this a lot.

We both helped our bandmates carry in their equipment. I could see both Katie and Lindsey flirting with Sean a little. Katie gave him a quick kiss. Lindsey is right. I need to get rid of the stupid rule. Maybe that could benefit you Elly.

Once everyone was set up we did a quick sound check. I thought that our fashion choices were interesting. Lindsey went completely seventies retro wearing her hot pants and tube top. She'd worn it a lot in the past so I really couldn't give her a hard time. She would probably attract a man or two with her nipples and labia barely contained. Katie went with a Go-Go's kind of outfit - a short skirt, a flowery blouse, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's. The guys just wore jeans and t-shirts.

When we started our first set, there were maybe fifteen people in the bar. By the time we got to the fourth song, the place was packed. I saw the woman Sean rescued last week, Astrid. She was with a tall blonde.

My set list seemed to work pretty well, but no one was dancing. All that changed when I turned over the singing to Sean.

Before he started he said, "This goes out to all the brown-eyed girls."

Brown-eyed girls. Is that me? Could be Katie.

There were some hoots and I heard Astrid yell, "Go Sean!"

Sean counted four and within seconds people started flooding to the dance floor. He sang the three pieces I had scheduled for him. When I started singing again several folks left the dance floor. Hmm. Elly don't take it personally.

At the break I went to the Ladies' Room. When I came back, I got a diet soda from the bar. I looked around and Sean was sitting with Astrid and the blonde. Katie was sitting on an amp on the stage.

When I sat down next to Katie, two women came over and spoke to Sean.

I said, "Our new bandmate is popular with the ladies."

Katie nodded, "I guess so."

I watched Sean when he went to the restroom. He was intercepted by a woman on his way in and another on his way out. The last one kissed him.

Accidentally I said aloud, "He's like a babe magnet, but he's not even trying."

Katie surprised me, "I wonder if you and I would have a chance."

"I wonder."

Katie is interested too. Well, you have a dinner date with him on Saturday. You'll know by Sunday if you have a chance.

As we gathered for the second set Pete had a satisfied glow about him. Lindsey must have taken care of him somehow.

Sean came over to Katie and me, "If you don't mind, when we're done for the night, can you make sure some woman doesn't latch onto me? I asked Astrid and Lori to watch out for me too."

Katie smiled, "Sure."

I touched his arm, "Be our pleasure."

I was very pleased with the rest of the gig. Adding Sean was an excellent move. Good thing you trusted your instincts Elly. The man had an excellent personality for the stage. He knew just when to throw a little comment in. I need to give him more of the singing load.

When we wrapped things up Astrid started clinging to Sean so I didn't worry about some other woman hitting on him.

Sean and Rich helped carry our gear to our cars. I saw Lindsey off in the trees sucking face with some guy. By my last trip out Lindsey was on her knees sucking away with her boobs out. Don't judge Elly.

*****

All day Friday, I couldn't get my date with Sean out of my mind. I kept thinking of possible conversations I might have with him.

Gregory! I called the restaurant and left a message for the maître d' that I would be coming to dinner on Saturday night around 6:15. He'll take it from there.

It was the same on Saturday. I was becoming obsessed. I went for a run, but it didn't help. One thing I absolutely had to do was find out if he was interesting in having sex with me. The man is forty-eight! He's probably so experienced. Elly you're practically a virgin! Oh god, please don't screw it up. You should have had Lindsey hook you up with one of her gents to get more experience. Calm yourself! You're not a slut. It's sex. Just let him enjoy your body. Let him take charge. If he's a lousy lover, then you don't go on a second date.

I must have stood in front of my closet for an hour trying to decide what to wear. Do I go slutty? Do I go sexy? Do I go classy? I tried on half my dresses. About half way through that process I decided that I needed to trim my pubes. I jumped through the shower and shaved my legs and armpits. I studied myself in the mirror and gave my pubic hair a little trim. I was always nervous about shaving my labia, but I got that done without drawing blood.

Back to the dress. I decided that I would wear only the dress, no nylons, no bra, no panties. Some moderate heels. No sense falling off stilettos and twisting an ankle.

I finally decided on my white bodycon. It hugged my figure perfectly and exposed a lot of cleavage. I hoped that what wasn't showing could be filled in by Sean's imagination.

I was supposed to pick him up at six. No way was I going to be late. He was a military man after all and he was all about being on time. I also couldn't be too early, that would make me seem too eager. Since it had turned into a nice evening I'd take my sports car. If he was a gear head, he'd love it. If he wasn't, maybe he'd be impressed anyway. He lived about five minutes away so I left ten minutes early. The apartment complex was easy to find so I circled the neighborhood, watching the clock. At four minutes to the hour I pulled into the complex and started searching for his number. No need! There he is!

I pulled up in front of him, "Hey sailor, can I give you a ride?"

"Absolutely."

Sean looked like an Ivy League professor - khakis, a button-down shirt, and a blazer. He walked over and before he got in he looked down at me, checking me out. I thought I saw a gleam in his eye. You got this!

He got in and I leaned over. I placed a hand on his cheek and he gently kissed me.

He said, "Nice ride."

Fucking Jim! "Thanks. Oh, you mean the car." I laughed, "I got it in the divorce from my ex. He was an asshole. He always called me his ride. I got a lot in the divorce. It's a Honda S2000."

"I'll take your word for it."

"I take it you're not a car guy."

"Not really. The extent of my knowledge was that it was a Honda and that's because there was an 'H' on the front."

"I like you already."

Sean's head stuck out above the windscreen. I saw him slide his butt forward and duck down out of the air flow. I didn't care and I let my hair blow everywhere.

I pulled up in front of the hotel, "I hope you don't mind, but I love this place."

Valets opened the doors for us and I met him in front of the car. He was such a gentleman. He extended his elbow and I walked through the front door on his arm.

As we crossed the hotel lobby I whispered, "Thank you. I feel so elegant."

"I was going to use the word 'stunning' or perhaps 'statuesque', but elegant works."

"Just so you know, one of the many reasons my marriage failed was that my husband considered me to be arm candy, a trophy wife to show off to everyone."

We were approaching the restaurant. Sean said, "I hope you don't mind if I feel privileged to be escorting you right now."

"See that feels so much different."

When we got to the door, the maître d' exclaimed, "Oh, Elena! You are stunning this evening."

Sean looked at me, "See. That's two of us."

That made me laugh, "Thank you Gregory."

He waved his arm, "If you would follow me."

We were seated at a table in the corner with a view of the river. Gregory said, "Jeanette will be with you shortly."

Sean smiled, "Well Madame Bandleader, I am duly impressed."

"If you call me something fancy again I'll have to get angry with you and then I'll have to spank you."

He laughed, "What if I like being spanked?"

I smiled, "Oh! Then I might have to allow it. Seriously, my friends call me Elena. My closest friends and family call me Elly."

"What would you prefer me to call you?"

"I am hoping you will become a close friend so Elly is fine."

Jeanette arrived with my seltzer. She said, "Sir, can I get you started with a drink?"

"For right now water will be fine. When I figure out what I'm eating I'll select a glass of wine."

"Excellent. Elena, I put in your appetizer order. I'll be right back."

I was impressed, "You're the first man I've been with that knew one should pair wine with a dish."

"Probably from too much time in Europe. You really are a regular here. What is our appetizer?"

"They have these wonderful pancetta crisps that I just love."

"That will be something new for me. Is there anything you would recommend?"

"Any of their pasta dishes are to die for."

"What are you having?"

"Well, accepted wisdom is that one should never eat garlic on a date. I trust you enough that I will ignore that wisdom and get the scampi."

"I have heard that if both parties are eating garlic, then you can ignore that wisdom. I'll have scampi too."

I laughed, "You are an absolute gem."

Jeannette returned and I ordered for us, "We'll both have the scampi."

"Wonderful. Sir, have you decided on your wine."

"I think a nice sauvignon blanc would work. Do you have a suggestion?"

"I enjoy the Kim Crawford."

"Very well. Elly?"

"I'll stick with the seltzer. I'm allergic to alcohol."

"Then I think we're all set Jeanette." Sean looked at me, "So tell me about Elly."

"I got married my senior year in college to a baseball player. I won't tell you who it is because he's pretty famous now. Let's say I'm receiving a substantial portion of his salary for my alimony."

The appetizer arrived and we both placed some crisps on our appetizer plates.

Sean said, "Sounds like it wasn't exactly a match made in heaven."

I shook my head, "He married me so he would have a trophy wife. I joined him at his first minor league team after I graduated. Most of the players weren't married. There were four of us wives. One of them told me that management would expect me to put out."

I proceeded to tell him about my experience in the professional baseball world.

I could see his mind working when I told him about my alimony, "So why play in a band?"

"Because I love making music."

"Fair enough."

I took a sip of my drink, "How about you?"

Our dinner arrived. Sean raised his glass, "A toast. To talented, musical friends."

"To friends." We both took a sip. "Tell me about Sean."

He told me about his divorce and the circumstances surrounding it. It didn't sound any worse than any other divorce story. Then we discussed music, what we liked, and what we didn't like.

Then Sean dropped the question I'd been dreading, "So tell me about your no romance rule."

I pressed my lips together, "I knew you would ask me about that." I leaned back working for time as my brain formulated an answer. You can't tell him about Lindsey, "Initially I was thinking that romance in a band is a bad thing. I was thinking mostly of Fleetwood Mac - John and Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. I think Mick Fleetwood was involved with both women."

"Those romances led to some amazing music."

"Yeah, I know. I realize that reason doesn't hold water. I think in the back of my mind I did it to try and control Lindsey. I walked in on her giving Keith, that's our last guitarist, a blow job. I also overheard her and Pete going at it in the backroom. I think she's fucked or sucked half the men in this town."

"Not this one. Although she tried twice. Lindsey told me she was a nymphomaniac."

Don't go there Elly. Sean doesn't need to know everything. "I wouldn't doubt it. Usually when we leave Rich walks us out. On a couple of occasions I've seen Lindsey's car rocking and steamed up windows. Last summer some guy had her bent over the trunk of a car banging away."

Sean laughed, "As I was leaving I caught Lindsey in my headlights giving head to some guy in the trees."

"See. She's insatiable. I didn't know how to take her idea of a threesome on Monday. What do you think about that?" Please tell me you didn't bring that up. Keep your head Elly!

"It's intriguing."

"You're so polite. To be honest, I think it is intriguing also." I gave him a little wink. "She has more sex in a week than I've had since my divorce. Part of me wanted to take her up on it. Would you join me in a threesome with Lindsey?"

"Well, there's the no romance rule we have to contend with."

You are screwing this up! I nodded.

Sean continued, "Lindsey says none of her sex is romantic."

"I know. That's why my rule isn't working. She treats Pete like her boy toy and will grab his crotch when she thinks no one is looking. I think I will get rid of the rule. How about right now?"

"Okay."

I sat up, "Although when I announce that tomorrow night the first thing that Lindsey is going to say is that I got rid of it so I could be with you." You're an idiot. Just throw it out there. Nothing like being forthright to wreck things.

"Oh."

"How would you feel about that?"

"Being with you?"

Oh shit! This is going to hell, "Yeah."

"Elly, I have to say that you are quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever had dinner with."

Just jump in the pool, "What would it take for me to be the most beautiful woman that you have had sex with?"

"Hmm. You ask hard questions. Pun intended."

I smiled. He's going to gently let you off the hook, "May I assume that this possibility is something you would be open to?"

Suddenly he had a shit eating grin, "Oh, quite possibly. You need to know that I held a very high level security clearance in the navy. I am very good at keeping secrets."

"Meaning?"

"I don't kiss and tell."

He's going for it. You're lucky Elly. "Good to know." I leaned forward as far as I could. "So, hypothetically speaking. If a woman was to have sex with you, what could she expect?"

"Well, if past performance is indicative of future action, I would say that she could expect multiple orgasms. Hypothetically of course."

Yeah right! "I've heard that from several men and they never deliver. What makes you think you could deliver? Hypothetically of course."

"Well, my dear Elly, I have studied the female anatomy and I have found that standard coitus is not enough to induce an orgasmic response in human females."

What a load of funny bullshit! He had me laughing, "This sounds so academic."

"It is a hypothetical situation so of course it sounds academic. My personal research has found that the human female requires a substantially greater level of stimulation to her genitals than does the male of the species. Specifically, stimulation to her clitoris. That is best done through cunnilingus. One must also consider the Gräfenberg spot or g-spot when sustaining an orgasm."

God, he can lay it on thick, "It sounds like you are studying to be an M.D. rather than a Ph.D."

Sean studied me closely, "So what might a prospective sexual partner expect from you?"

Shit! How do I answer that one? I don't know shit! I leaned in as close as I could, "I hope a prospective sexual partner wouldn't be disappointed, but I do not have a lot of sexual experience."

Sean had this very doubtful look on his face, "No way."

"Serious. I didn't start having sex until I was a junior in college. I got married. That was usually boring sex. Since my divorce I've been with maybe three guys. None of them set off any fireworks. Believe it or not, although I'm not a virgin, I'm pretty inexperienced."

Jeanette returned, "Can I interest you in our dessert menu?"

I looked at Sean.

He said, "No thank you. I'm going to meet a friend later for dessert. Elly?"

"I'm meeting someone also."

"Okay. I'll get your checks."

I looked at Sean, "Can I assume that I am that friend?"

"You may."

"Can I assume I am the dessert?"

"You may."

You are so lucky woman. That could have been a disaster.

*****

I drove us back to Sean's apartment and parked on the street.

Sean looked at me, "Would you like to come in for some dessert?"

"Love to."

I took his arm and he led me to his apartment. Once inside I turned to him, "In preparation for dessert, I think I would like to show you what I'm not wearing under this dress."

I pulled the straps of my dress over my shoulders and peeled it off, allowing it to pool at my feet. I just stood there wearing only my heels. Sean's jaw dropped. I was so excited. My nipples were as hard as pebbles. I felt my juices flow from my crotch.