My Graduate School Romance - Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked off my heels and walked over to Sean, "Can I interest you in dessert?"

"Most certainly."

"Would you be too offended if I were to undress you?"

"Not at all."

Sean took off his jacket and tossed it aside. I looked up at him and put my arms around his neck. I lifted my chin. He placed his hands on my ass, pulled me close, and kissed me. His lips were so soft. I parted my lips and extended my tongue. Shivers shot down my spine as our tongues touched. I could feel him growing between us.

We necked for quite a while. I luxuriated in his arms. He's still got clothes on. I spoke into his mouth, "I got distracted. I was going to undress you."

"Yes."

I continued kissing him. I pressed my hips against him and I could feel his hardness, "I feel something coming between us."

I leaned back and Sean held my ass, pinning my hips against him. I unbuttoned his shirt. I spread the two halves and placed my hands on his chest, "You're musclely, but not too musclely. I love this chest hair."

"Is musclely a word?"

"I don't care."

I felt Sean let go of me for a moment as his shirt fell to the floor. I think his penis was fully erect.

I looked up into those baby blues, "Mr. Sean, I am a little concerned. There seems to be something in your trousers. Perhaps I should investigate."

He looked concerned, "Oh no! I think you should."

I dropped to my knees and quickly had his pants on the floor. His boxers were tented. Oh my Elly! Jackpot!

I pulled his boxers off, "Oh, I like this."

Oh my god this is wonderful! His penis was about as hard as it could get. His skin pink. His pubes red. He was larger than other penises I had seen in person, but then again I hadn't seen very many. He didn't seem too big. A Goldilocks penis - just right! I ran my fingers through his pubic hair. He had a lot of it, but he had a lot of hair period. I had never considered whether or not I had an opinion on a man's hairiness. I was now fully in approval.

I ran my finger up and down his shaft. His skin was so soft. I started kissing his penis, then I ran my tongue all over it. Oh my god this was wonderful! Suck on him! I looked up at Sean and took his penis into my mouth. There was something tasty coming out. I milked it out then sucked some more. Take him into your mouth like those porn videos. I immediately gagged, so I just moved his shaft in and out of my mouth. Sean looked down on me like he was awestruck. I am going to make you so happy.

Sean said, "Elly, my beautiful friend, perhaps we should retire to my bedroom where I can have my dessert."

"Oh, I like that idea."

He helped me to my feet, took my hand, and led me to his bed. I climbed up and placed a pillow behind my head. Sean knelt beside me and looked down at me. He seemed to be taking me all in. Tonight, I am all yours.

I grabbed his erection, "Like what you see?"

"Love what I see. Has Hugh Heffner seen you?"

Yes, the old Playboy Bunny thing. "Thanks for the compliment, but I wouldn't go near that old geezer."

Sean laughed. Then began one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Initially, I felt like Sean was worshipping my body with his mouth, every inch of me except my vulva. Every nerve was driven to a heightened sense of anticipation. Juices flowed from my opening like a river. My nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. Sean seemed to be everywhere. My thighs, my pubes, my neck, my toes, my anus. Eventually, he began tonguing and kissing my breasts. When his tongue finally touched my nipples it was as if a bolt of lightning shot down my spine. I grabbed his head and pressed his mouth to my breast. Each delicious suck made my body quiver just a little. He moved back and forth between my nipples. I arched my back to force his mouth further onto my nipple, as if there was somewhere he could go.

Then he slid down my body. I watched him as he circled my vulva. He stopped to lap up my juices. I felt his tongue on my anus. He parted my labia, probing into my vagina with his tongue. He circled my clitoris driving my anticipation into overdrive.

I placed my hand on his head, fingers entwined in his hair. And then it began. He slowly worked my clit, his fingers rolling my nipples, I felt a finger in my opening, probing into my womanhood. He began rubbing inside me and then my world exploded. A wave of pleasure washed over me, beginning at my vagina. I tried to catch my breath, but it was impossible. Bolts of electricity arched between my nipples and my clit. I could feel my vagina clenching at his finger. My mind became overwhelmed with pleasure. Rainbows of color flowed through my mind. I realized my back was arched and I had Sean firmly by the hair. His tongue was unrelenting on my clit. My sensitivity level shot past tolerable, but I wasn't going to make him stop licking me. His finger inside me was firing off wave after wave of pleasure. He was pinching one of my nipples. I grabbed the other one and pulled as hard as I could. The waves continued. I realized my body was trembling. I could no longer feel my clit or my nipples. Time seemed to stop and simultaneously go on forever. Eventually, I found the strength to roll onto my stomach. I clamped my legs together. I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly I was laughing and gasping for breath, "Oh, Sean! Give me a moment."

It took me a while to regain my senses. My vagina finally stopped contracting, but I was numb from pleasure.

I looked over and Sean was lying back on a pillow. He had his erection in his hand, gently stroking it.

I smiled at him, "Round two."

I crawled over and straddled him. I gently kissed him then took his penis and placed it at my opening. I slowly pressed myself down onto his manhood. The stretch! Oh my god, he felt so good filling me. Divine! My vagina gripped him as I slowly pulled off. Then back down again. I began experimenting with ways to move my hips. Sean cupped my breasts then held my hips. I tried to keep my eyes on his, but a wave of pleasure would distract me. I felt his erection hit something that sent a shock through me. Find it!

I placed my feet on either side of his torso started pumping his penis into my womanhood. With just the right angle he was striking something that I knew would send me back over the edge. I was moving as fast as my thighs would let me. Then the wave of pleasure hit me again. My body was trembling. My vagina gripping him. My thighs were beyond the point of pain from bouncing, but I worked through it.

Then I couldn't do it anymore. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, "Hard! Do me hard!"

I felt Sean behind me, slamming me. I arched my back, but needed more. I moved to the headboard and put my hands on the top. His penis was striking me just right. Every thrust firing rockets in my mind.

"Elly, I'm cumming."

"Yes!"

I felt his seed deep inside me. Time and again he shot into me. I needed to keep him hard.

I pulled myself from his penis and pushed him onto his back. I mounted him one last time while he was still erect, burying his erection as far as it would go into me.

I placed my hands on his chest and didn't move. I could feel my vagina contracting on him. I struggled to catch my breath and I realized my head was thrown back. I felt his hands on my hips.

Finally, everything stopped. I was able to breathe. I looked down at Sean. He had a wide grin on his face.

I leaned forward and kissed him, "That was so much fun. It feels like I'm been cumming for hours."

*****

When I emerged from sleep, I could hear breathing and I remembered I was at Sean's apartment. There was a dim light from the windows and I decided to snuggle up to him. He was sleeping on his back, but no snoring. That was nice. I put my arm around his waist and pulled my body next to his, my breasts against the side of his torso. He gave an appreciative groan, but then he was fast asleep again.

What an amazing evening! I tried to remember the last time a man had brought me to an orgasm, and I couldn't remember one. Plus Sean was such a nice man. No demands, just giving. Giving pleasure to me! I could see myself making a life with Sean. It sounds like he wanted to become a professor somewhere. Moving is easy. I don't have deep roots here. Yes, we'd have to dissolve the band, but we could start a new one in our new place.

I must have drifted off to sleep. I heard a radio come on and Sean kissed my forehead.

"Hmmm." I rolled onto my back. I could feel cool air on my boobs, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Can I make you some breakfast?"

"Sure. What are the options?"

"I have eggs, sausage, I could whip up some pancakes. Toast."

I thought for a moment, "Coffee."

"That goes without saying."

Breakfast sounded good. I rarely ate breakfast, "How about an egg with some toast?"

"Very well. You're free to use the shower if you so desire."

"I do."

Sean put on a robe and disappeared. Where's the bathroom? Oh, on the other side. What a strange layout. I decided I would walk around naked.

I took a shower and came back through the kitchen naked. Well, you just have the bodycon to wear. It will probably look out of place, but oh well.

I came into the kitchen and kissed Sean, then poured a cup of coffee. We were both quiet, but it was a companionable silence. We were just enjoying each other's presence.

Sean brought two plates over, kissed me again, and sat down. "Thank you for a very pleasant evening."

I smiled, "No thank you. It was wonderful."

I decided that I should explain my alimony situation to Sean, "I told you about how I get a nice chunk of my ex's salary, right?"

"Yes."

"Just so you know, there is a clause in our settlement that if I get remarried I would lose that."

"Sounds like you don't want to get remarried. Well at least while he's an active player."

"I'm glad you understand."

"Elly, just so you know, I'm not looking to settle down again right away. I've got to finish this program. That's probably about four years."

"That's okay. I'm not really looking to settle down either. Although I did have an interesting idea for down the road."

"What's that?"

"I'm not tied to this town. Being financially independent means I can move wherever I want to. If we decided we wanted to be together it would be simple for me to move to whatever university you end up at. I'm an accountant and we're always in demand. We could always make music as a duo too."

"That's an interesting possibility."

For some reason I thought he wasn't impressed with the idea. Well, four years is a long time.

We finished our breakfast and Sean retrieved the Sunday paper. I sat around drinking coffee and catching up on the news while Sean got cleaned up.

I stayed until eleven or so, then I decided I should get on with my day. I kissed Sean and saw myself out. As I was getting into my car I saw Astrid drive up and park across from me.

I could tell she recognized me and she looked a little shocked. Hmm. I wonder what's going on between her and Sean.

As I drove away, I could see Astrid march across the street. Looks like she was going to give him a piece of her mind.