My Graduate School Romance - Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two. I nodded, "Oh, yes. Some good. Some bad."

"If you are like me, there is something about being intimate with another person that draws you in. Draws you toward loving them."

"Would that be so bad?"

"I don't know. I suppose a question for me, is how would being intimate with one woman in our group affect my relationship with the other women in our group?"

"What if the others didn't know?"

"Good question."

*****

All that afternoon and evening I hoped that I hadn't blown it with Sean. What the hell had gotten into me? Telling him I would let him into my pants! Yes, in a heartbeat, but you don't come out and say it you stupid ninny!

When I arrived at Sean's library spot on Wednesday, the woman that was assaulted at Smitty's was there. Sean introduced us. I found out her name was Astrid and that she was pursuing a doctorate in writing. The three of us walked over to the dining hall for lunch. I got the impression that something was going on between them, but it was very subtle. She wasn't exactly clingy, but she did seem to be a bit possessive.

We had a very nice lunch. I learned that she was from Iceland and had traveled a lot. She was into music and had played the flute in high school. About halfway through lunch I remembered Sean's head wound. I called over and blocked out a half hour of my schedule so I could remove the sutures.

After lunch I went back to the clinic. Sean showed up at the appointed time and I had him sit in the examination chair.

I thought I would get just a little unprofessional with him. His wound was on the right side of his head, so I stood on the left side and had him lean his head toward me. I pressed his head against my breasts as I took out the sutures.

When I had them out I kept his head there for a minute or two as I faked examining the wound. Rock my soul in the bosom of Kathleen. "I think you should be fine. It has healed nicely."

"Thank you for caring about me."

"You're welcome." I kissed him, "I'll see you tomorrow for lunch."

*****

That evening as I was eating dinner I resolved to take my relationship with Sean up one level. I showed up at the library a little early. I gave Sean my full-frontal hug and he seemed very happy to see me. I sat down next to him.

Go for it Kathleen. Don't chicken out. "Sean, I have an idea."

"Do tell."

"Would you like to come over to my apartment tomorrow morning?" He obviously didn't have a clue where I was taking this. "I can make you some breakfast and then we can have some non-romantic sex."

His eyes went wide, "Have you thought about how that would change our relationship?"

"Yes. I am determined that nothing will change between us. Well, except the fact that we will know what each other looks like naked."

"You need to know that what happens between us is something I will never share with anyone."

I remembered my first and only time with Simon, "Oh, I like that. I remember when I lost my virginity after my senior prom. The next day the entire school knew about it. I think I will adopt that idea. No kiss and tell."

*****

For Thursday's gig I decided to just wear whatever I wanted. I had a cute short skirt and matching blouse with a flowery pattern on it. I dug out my Chuck Taylor's, a throwback to my punk and grunge days.

As I was parking, Sean appeared and walked over. I gave him a kiss. He picked up my amp and I grabbed my guitar case. A light rain started.

I whispered in his ear, "I'm excited for tomorrow."

"Me too."

When we got to the tiny stage, Elena directed me to set up between her and Sean. I liked this set up because I could see everyone and as part of the rhythm section I could easily turn around to see Pete.

I'm sure Pete was going to love this set up with three female butts right in front of him. He said he liked looking at us older women. I knew his hormones were still raging. I would give him a little show.

Once everyone was set up we did a quick sound check.

Looking at the five of us I realized we had made some interesting fashion decisions. Pete and Sean were just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, classic rock wear. Elena and Lindsey on the other hand oozed sexuality. Elena had some skin tight jeans and a form fitting Nirvana t-shirt. She had a bra, but her nipples were screaming to be free. Lindsey had gone all the way back to the seventies with hot pants and a tube top. The woman's pokies and camel toe were on display through the fabric.

When we started our first set, there were maybe fifteen people in the bar. By the time we got to the fourth song, the place was packed. I saw Astrid and a tall blonde take a table next to the dance floor.

In the middle of the first set, Elena handed the singing off, "I'm going to pace myself and let Sean take over for a bit."

He said, "This goes out to all the brown-eyed girls."

Was that directed at me? Could be Elena. Could be Astrid. Oh Katie calm yourself!

I heard Astrid yell, "Go Sean!"

In seconds the dance floor was packed. Was that because Sean was singing? He sang his scheduled three songs and everyone was dancing. When we returned to Elena singing, the number dancing was halved. Hmm.

At the break I followed Sean over to the bar where we both got some water. I thought he would sit with me, but instead he went over and sat with Astrid and the blonde.

I felt a little put out, but I figured he had his reasons.

Elena came over and sat with me, "Our new bandmate is popular with the ladies."

We watched as two women came over and spoke to him, "I guess so."

We followed Sean as he moved toward the restroom. He was intercepted by a woman on his way in and on his way out. The last one kissed him.

Elena seemed to be thinking aloud, "He's like a babe magnet, but he's not even trying."

I broke into her reverie, "I wonder if you and I would have a chance."

"I wonder."

Well, at least Elena was thinking like me. She still had that stupid rule. Sounds like it was going to go away soon. Pete and Lindsey were nowhere to be found, I'm sure they were in the back fucking like rabbits.

As we gathered for the second set, Sean came over to Elena and me, "If you don't mind, when we're done for the night, can you make sure some woman doesn't latch onto me? I asked Astrid and Lori to watch out for me too."

I smiled, "Sure."

Elena touched his arm, "Be our pleasure."

The rest of the evening went really well. I was impressed by what Sean brought to the band, a solid singer and excellent guitar work. He also had a bit of stage presence. It would be interesting to see if Elena would shift more of the singing onto Sean.

When we wrapped things up, Elena and I didn't need to worry about Sean. Astrid got very clingy, sending out a clear message that he was taken. I wondered if that was true. Well, he was coming to my apartment in less than seven hours.

Sean and Rich helped us lug our equipment out to our cars. The rain had stopped and it was unseasonably warm. On my way out I spotted Lindsey on her knees in front of some random dude she had picked up. She had her tube top around her waist and was yanking on her nipples as she sucked on his dick.

I pulled out behind Sean. He stopped with Lindsey in his headlights. She let go of her nipple long enough to flip him off. Something inside of me wished I could be that casual about sex.

*****

Sean was supposed to show up around eight that morning. I got up at 6:30 and took a shower. I shaved my labia and trimmed my pubic hair. I started walking around the apartment naked, but I was so excited, my juices were flowing down my thighs. I put on a pair of panties and a robe.

Just before eight, the doorbell rang. Before I answered it, I arranged my robe to show off my cleavage. I tied it so that the robe came together just above my panties.

I opened the door and Sean looked very appreciative. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and gently kissed him, "Good morning."

"Good morning. You look fabulous."

"Last night was great, wasn't it? The longer we played together the better we got. You were pretty popular with the ladies."

"I just want to be popular with my friends."

I kissed him again, "Let me take your jacket, then we can get some breakfast."

I started walking toward the kitchen and pulled my robe off without stopping. Okay, tease him a little. I tossed it with his jacket over the back of a chair. Don't turn around.

I walked over to the stove, "I hope you like pancakes."

"Love 'em"

Okay, give him a peak. I turned sideways and looked at Sean. His mouth was slightly open.

I had to laugh, "Oh, you didn't get to see me!"

I struck a fashion model on the runway kind of pose. I held it so he could take me in.

He was grinning from ear to ear, "You are stunning Nurse Katie."

"I'm glad you like. Please help yourself to the coffee. There's cream and sugar on the table."

He grabbed some coffee, but quickly returned to lean against the counter. I could feel his eyes drinking me in. At that moment every fiber of my being was alive with anticipation. I was glad I was wearing panties, because my juices were flowing like a river.

As I worked on breakfast, I would subtly turn to give Sean a partial or full view of my breasts.

He said, "I haven't had a breakfast treat like this in quite a while."

"It's the least I could do for a bandmate and friend. How many pancakes?"

He looked into the pan, "How about three?"

"Perfect."

They were soon done and I brought two plates over to the table.

When we sat down I touched his hand, "If you don't mind me asking, how many women wanted to go home with you last night?"

We started eating, "I don't know about going home with me, but I left with five phone numbers."

"Are you going to take any of them up on it?"

"No. Right now I am focused on a beautiful, buxom brunette who knows how to make terrific pancakes. Did you happen to see Lindsey as you were leaving the parking lot?"

"I saw her in your headlights. She really is obsessed with sex. Have you been with her yet?"

"Remember, I don't kiss and tell even if I've never kissed."

"That's fair."

We ate in silence for a bit. I hadn't planned it, but my breasts hovered just above the table. I kept my head sort of down and observed Sean through my eyebrows. He was trying hard to be a gentleman and not stare, but I could tell he was struggling. About every ten seconds he would steal a glance at my breasts.

"Katie, I hope you won't mind, but I have been subtly observing your breasts."

"Subtly? I don't think you have been very subtle."

"Sorry, they are simply amazing."

"Thank you. You should know that I wore this outfit specifically for you."

He laughed, "I very much appreciate it. In the navy everyone always wanted to go out with the nurses. Rumor had it that they taught you some amazing sexual techniques in nursing school."

Hmm. That's interesting. "Just basic anatomy. I do know how a man's body works. I suppose I know more than the average girl on the street." I took my last bite and noticed his empty plate, "Are you done?"

He nodded.

"Perhaps I could show you what I know in the privacy of my bedroom."

"Wonderful idea." He drained the rest of his coffee, "Please lead on my dear."

I stood and took his hand. What could I do that would make this morning memorable? Think Kathleen! When we got to my bedroom I turned and began to undress him. Think woman!

I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my fingers through his red chest hair. Just like Tom, except I never got to touch his. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his trousers, letting them drop to the floor. Sean's boxers had a nice tent from a very promising erection. I pulled them off of him. Oh my god! He was probably slightly above average. Certainly bigger than Dave or Simon. I petted his penis and gave the head a kiss. His prostate Kathleen! His prostate!

Sean pulled me up and dropped to his knees, "Let's finish the undressing."

He pulled off my panties and I could tell he liked what he saw.

I smiled down at him, "If you make yourself comfortable, I remembered something from anatomy class that I could try on you."

Sean climbed on the bed, "How would you like me?"

"Lean back on the pillows so you can see me. I think that we will need to take turns pleasuring each other. I pleasure you first."

I knelt between his legs and started teasing him - a kiss to the head, a lick, a little suck. I took my fingers and ran it along his soft skin. He was circumcised so I focused on his scar for a bit.

I needed better access so I laid down on my stomach. I was on my elbows with my breasts touching his thighs. I ran my tongue the length of his shaft. His penis was just lovely. I know a guy would hate to think he had a lovely penis, but it was beautiful. I worked him with my tongue and got down to his scrotum. There was a small bald spot. That's got to be good.

I looked up at him and smiled, "How about this spot?" I lifted his balls and licked him. He groaned appreciatively. Remember to look at him!

I moved back to the head and there was a generous drop of pre-cum, "Oh! Look what I found!"

I moved his leg so that I could gain access to his ass. I took the drop on my finger and rubbed it on his anus. "I need more of this." I milked him for a few more drops.

Sean observed, "You know, vaginal fluid is also a good lubricant."

"Excellent idea. I'm really wet." I buried two fingers into my vagina and began rubbing his asshole. I looked up at him. His eyes were glued to mine.

I said, "Just so you know what I'm doing, they say that massaging a man's prostate during a blow job will greatly enhance his pleasure."

"Sounds wonderful."

I moved my mouth all over his penis, sucking and licking. I took each ball into my mouth and hummed. Each time I looked to see what kind of reaction I was getting. I was determined to make this unforgettable for Sean.

How about just a little fucking. I climbed up and straddled Sean, his erection lying on his stomach. I placed it between my wet labia and began sliding back and forth. Each time the head of his penis struck my clit, sparks flew up my spine. Oh my! That's good!

Sean cupped my breasts, "Could you lean forward for me?"

He raised his head and circled each nipple with his tongue, then sucked on them sending a shiver down my spine.

I closed my eyes and arched my back, "Ummm. That's nice."

He moved back and forth several times between nipples. Pleasure radiated from my breasts. Focus Katie! You'll get your turn. I reached down and placed his erection at my opening, "Just a little bit of fucking then I'll get back to sucking."

I slowly pressed him into my vagina. Oh my god! He filled my most intimate place. I felt the walls of my vagina stretch to accept him. I bottomed out and he was completely inside me, "Oh that feels so good." I leaned forward and kissed him.

Sean took my nipples between his fingers and began rolling them. Shivers flew from my breasts.

He whispered, "Wonderful."

I began slowly moving my hips back and forth, my clit rubbing on his pubic hair. My vagina gripped him, pulling on him. What a wonderful feeling! I moved so that his erection was nearly out of me, then I reversed, taking his entire shaft into my womanhood.

I slowed a little as I felt an orgasm approach. I couldn't cum before Sean. Oh but the pleasure!

I heard myself groan. I was getting close. I arched my back and threw my head back. Kathleen! This is supposed to be about Sean, "I'll get back to work in a moment."

"No rush. This is heavenly."

I was losing myself. I moved my hips vertically, allowing his erection to piston my vagina. Kathleen! Back to work! I came off him, "Now where was I?"

I laid back down between his legs and took his penis into my mouth. Several hard sucks. My juices! "Oh. I taste good!" I decided that I could lick a woman, but I preferred a man, especially this man!

I looked up into his eyes and pushed his legs so I could get to his ass. I lubed up my fingers with my juices and probed his anus. He's so tight. Ah, there it is. I felt his wrinkly walnut of a prostate. I gently rubbed it for a minute or so.

"Oh god Katie! I'm going to cum."

I stopped and pulled out, "Oh no you don't." This is going to work! I smiled up at Sean, "We have to make this last."

I returned to his less sensitive areas, licking his shaft and balls, "Promise me you'll tell me when you're going to cum?"

"I will."

I kept working him, I'd probe into his ass and I'd back off when he was about to cum. Twice I brought him to the edge. What was I missing? Maintain eye contact! Guys love that. How about deep throat? Try Kathleen.

I started bobbing up and down on his shaft, trying to take as much of him as I could. Each time I gagged, "How do those women swallow a man whole?'

"I am not the person to ask."

I laughed, "Do you like that?"

"It's all amazing Katie. You don't have to deep throat me."

"I know, but as a medical professional I should understand the mechanics of gagging." Mechanics of gagging! "I have an idea."

It's all about the gag reflex. I had to get the tip of his penis past that point in my throat. Watch him! I locked my eyes in on those baby blues and slowly took him into my mouth, I swallowed and pressed a little further. I tried humming and pressed even further. I pulled off. Try again. I took him a little further on the next try. Control the gag reflex.

I pulled off and smiled at Sean, "I got this."

The third time I swallowed his entire shaft. A combination of swallowing and humming controlled the gag reflex. I was sure the swallowing action was doing wonders for him.

I pulled off him. There was a rope of saliva dripping from my mouth, just like in the porn videos, "How was that?"

"Amazing."

"I took every inch of you."

"I'm just an average-sized guy."

"And I know I can swallow an average-sized guy's penis. I'm feeling proud of myself. Bring your legs up. I need better access."

I took him into my throat while probing his ass. It didn't take long.

"Here it comes."

I stopped and smiled at him. Katie you could torture this man all morning. You've got him in the palm of your hand. "You'd like to cum, wouldn't you?"

"If you don't mind."

"Next time."

I gave his balls a lick and ran my tongue up his shaft, "Ready?"

I locked in on his eyes and began licking the head. A couple of gentle sucks, then some slow bobbing. Let him have it. I extended my neck and slowly swallowed his entire shaft. I licked his balls. I looked up and he was locked in on me. Slowly up and down. Lick his balls on the down stroke. Up then down. Swallow and hum. Time for your orgasm Mister Sean. I put my lubed finger in his ass and began rubbing his prostate.

"Oh god Katie! Cum!"

I pulled off of him and held his shaft straight up. I kept my finger moving on his prostate. What happened next was nothing short of amazing. Sean's back arched and his sphincter began contracting. A string of cum shot in the air and fell across my face. He pulled his legs toward his chest and his body began shaking uncontrollably. I started sucking on his penis again. His body bucked and I felt a shot of cum in my mouth. I kept rubbing his prostate.

You've got to swallow. Oh, this isn't so bad. I was expecting Sean's cum to taste like Dave's. His cum was bitter and after I while I refused to swallow. Sean's was just salty. I liked it.

Keep him going. I bobbed on his shaft as quickly as I could. Sean was panting. His body in the throes of an intense orgasm. I'd never seen anything like it before. The prostate was the key. As long as I rubbed it, his body trembled, his sphincter pulsing on my finger.