My Grams was Always Willing

Story Info
Short story about the pleasure of family loving.
1.5k words
4.42
15.1k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here goes, I'm fifty years old and married with three grown children. Sadly current medical issues hamper my sexually activities with my wife but we are still going strong thanks to toys and my talented tongue. While that is going on erotica has became a bigger part of our sex life. We read to each other. Which in turn got me wanting to write my own stories. I understand there is no excuse for poor grammar but I'm not a professional writer. I just enjoy writing smutty short stories.

With that said, here is hoping you enjoy my stories and that they get your juices going. I'd love to hear what you think about them beyond my poor grammar.

On to the story.

Long story short, my grandfather passed away when I was eighteen and I was asked to stay with my grandmother to help her to sort things out. I was still a virgin and played with myself every chance I got.

Angela, my grams, was out visiting a friend and I knew from previous times she would be gone for at least two hours. So I decided to masturbate and I was into it and didn't hear Angela return home. I was in my room at the time. She had gone straight to the kitchen and once she had put the kettle on, she then came to see, if I wanted anything.

She opened the door and caught me cock in hand, just as I started cumming. I was shocked at getting caught. She simply stood there and calmly told me when I was done cleaning up to come down for a snack and then she left. I cleaned myself up and went down to face the music.

She didn't say anything about it and only said, her friend had taken ill and was in the hospital which was why she was home earlier than normal.

I waited for her to say something about what she had seen but she didn't and after our snack, I helped her clean up the dishes and sat in the garden under the tree.

About an hour or so later, Angela called me inside and asked if I would help put some boxes of grandad's things in the attic.

I agreed and we shifted the boxes to the attic. It was a very dusty place and we both got dirty. After finishing I headed off to the bathroom to clean up but Angela asked me to give her hand moving some furniture in her bedroom first.

So I went to her bedroom and shifted the furniture around as Angela wanted and then she said, she was going to have a bath.

I turned to go to the other bathroom to clean up and she then said, if you want to stay, we can bathe together.

I was shocked by that and she added, I can play with you so you can give your hand a rest.

I just said, Sure, ok.

With that she took my hand and led me into her bathroom, where we were both undress. I had never been with a naked woman, so I took in my Grams. Her face, neck, shoulders, upper chest and arms were a deep tan, but the rest of her body was much lighter. I guessed it because she was always in a dress. there was a slight sag to her soft tits and her belly area. Her hips and legs were the tightest part of her body as she was always taking long walks. There was a light triangle of hair above her slit and over her pussy lips.

I noticed her nipples were already hard as she told me that she hadn't sex for five years and missed it a great deal.

I didn't expect to be excited but I was and already hard as I got into the bathtub with her. We sat facing each other and started washing each other with a washcloth. When I started to wash her tits, she took the washcloth away and told me to use just soap and my hands. I soaped and washed her tits and noticed as my fingers caressed over her nipples, they got harder. She played with my cock. Her touching my balls and cock felt so much better than when I did it. When I began to moan, I was close to cumminh, she just kept going unitl I was shooting my load.

After that she said, let's get dry and take this to my bed, after drying each other we got onto her bed.

She went down on me. It didn't take long for me to get hard again, as I experienced my first blow job. As my Grams began to bob and suck on my cock, i suddenly understand why guys at school with on and on about blow jobs. It felt a hundred times better than jerking off. Suddenly I was there and was blowing a load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all and told me it was my turn to go down on her, which I did. Following her instructions, I got her off. When I lifted my head up from her thighs to tell how much I loved the taste of her pussy, she said, Good, Don't Stop.

She reached down and pushed my face back into her crotch. After lapping my way to giving my grams two more orgasms, my cock was ready for more action. I was allowed to mount her. If I thought a blow job was a hundred times better then a hand job, a wet pussy was easily a thousand times. After a bit of thrusting, I blew my load inside her.

As we laid together, I told her that I hoped we could do this again. Grams responded with, anytime you want just not right now. let's enjoy the afterglow of a good fuck.

Secretly I was very pride to hear I was a good fuck.

From that night on I slept with her every night with both of us sleeping in the nude. Twice a week, we'd fuck and just about every day Grams would treat me to a blow job or let me go down on her or most of the time, both. I returned home three months later, a much more knowledgeable young man about women.

A month, after I got home Angela came for a visit. When my Grams hugged me, she whispered to me, I've missed your cock, young man.

As soon as everyone else was out of the house Grams was offering me one of her sweet blow jobs or hiking up her dress for either a licking or a quick fucking. It was pretty exciting knowing the wicked things we had done sometimes only minutes before my folks or siblings came home.

After I graduated from high school, I got work in the same city as Angela, moved in with her and straight back into bed with her. The first night back, I was treated to a ball drain blow job not once but twice. The first one was to insure I would last once I was up again and began dicking her. After a good slow fuck that lasted a good thirty minutes, I was treated to my second ball draining blow job with Angela informing me, her cunt juice gave my cock some extra tang.

I would still date girls my own age and had some success with that but I never had to worry about getting into their panties as I could always fuck Angela, anytime I came home with a case of blue balls.

Then I met Gale, who was five years older than me. We got along well, which grew into a relationship and shortly after our relationship became a sexually one, we were married and got our own place. I would still go over to Angela's place to do little jobs she wanted to be done or mow her yard for her. of course, after the work was done I would fuck her. Gale never suspected anything and still doesn't know now.

Angela had a heart attack at 68 and passed away, my mother Lorraine moved into Angela's home after she and my father divorced three years ago. Lorraine confronted me after she found Grams dairy that had some very graphic details about our relationship. I noticed my mom began looking at me differently after I told her it was all true.

Feeling things out over the next month, I finally began making small moves on my own mother. Finally fucking her when Gale was away with the children. It was clearly Dad had been neglecting Lorraine sexually needs. My mom climaxed quickly and hard from me tonguing her. I lapped at the very cunt I had come from until the bed sheets below my mom's ass were wet. It was a good thing I spent some much time getting her juices going as her cunt was tight. It took three hard thrusts to go balls deep in her. By the time Gale returned with our children, three days later, mom was a lot looser and smiling a lot more.

That was two years ago now and I'm still fucking Lorraine every chance I get. Gale is seven months pregnant with our third child so fucking Lorraine is all the sex I'm getting at the moment, not that is a problem.