All Comments on 'My Grams was Always Willing'

by rayandcarrie1999

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off, congrats on posting your writing! I think it's such an important step in the creative process to put your work out for public consumption.

Your story was fun! I think, per your description and summary, you delivered exactly what was promised. There were some things I wished you'd done differently. For example, there was little to no 'seduction', but rather an immediate assumption of reciprocal interest. The anticipation is just as important as the erotica! A big reason why this category is so popular is because of the forbidden aspect. I would have liked to see that embraced a bit more.

Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, Grammer comments aside I will mention spelling as an item which might be of interest to yo this brings up Proof Reading. I pass along a suggestion read, here on literotica.com, made by another commentor. It is really effective so: record yourself while Proof Reading and then read your story as you listen to your recording. Easy enough to do and quite effective for finding items requiring attention.

As for your story . . . GREAT STORY !

This is the envy of a tremendous number of men and boys. Thanks, we'll done.

steve437steve437over 2 years ago

Great story. Is mommy too old to get pregnant?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous