My Gran and Mum Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack is fucking gran now fucks mum.
2.4k words
4.56
20.5k
35
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,540 Followers

The next two days flew in; mum had also suggested that Jack should flirt with gran. Mum also wanted him to call her Jo when they went out for meals. Mum's haircut and highlighting suited her, she looked ten years younger. Jack had also studied the videos gran had sent him; they had been filmed in mum's bedroom.

Mum had forgotten to start the dishwasher when she left on Monday morning; she asked Jack to drop by the house and start it for her. Jack did this on his way to gran's one afternoon. Jack checked mum's bedroom; the filming had been done there, so many dirty things had been done on mum's bed. Jack had the opportunity to look through mum's things, but he didn't do it, he knew if he asked mum anything she would be honest with him.

Gran was a sex machine; she had an insatiable sexual appetite. Jack loved having sex with her; she had taught him so much. He knew that he would have no problem satisfying mum sexually. Gran was now addicted to Jack's cock; hopefully, mum would be equally addicted. On Thursday night, mum messaged Jack to tell him that her meeting had been changed to a video conference, she would be home around four on Friday afternoon. Gran now realised she wouldn't see Jack on Friday night. Jack had suggested that he could visit gran on Saturday morning to check her laptop, then he would give her a quickie.

Mum had also been asking how Jack was getting on with gran? Had they been flirting? Jack had told her now at night; gran was giving him cuddles and kisses. Mum asked, "What kind of kisses?"

Jack replied, "Tongue kisses mum."

"Did you enjoy them?"

"Yes mum, gran did too, she wanted more."

"How do you know she wanted more?"

"She just kept kissing and touching; in the morning, she would come earlier and lie on top of the bed with me."

"Did you touch her?"

"Yes, mum, I think that she wants me? I think that we could be lovers, but I want you to mum."

"It is not a problem, Jack; we can talk about it on Friday. I was thinking; I've had a craving all week for a Curry, why don't we stay in on Friday, have an Indian takeaway then go out on Saturday. I will wear something sexy for you on Friday when you get home, but please let me get home first so I can shower and be fresh for you."

They both agreed on this. Friday morning, gran woke Jack early; she was so hot. He pounded her for ninety minutes; she came a lot. After breakfast, Jack told gran that he would keep her updated on what was happening. On his way to University, Jack went to mum's house and put three bottles of Champagne into the fridge. At his first break he messaged mum, "Mum, I don't know how your feeling but I'm a little nervous about this afternoon. I went home and put three bottles of Champagne in the fridge. I'm looking forward to seeing you this afternoon. I love you, Jack xx."

Jack's only afternoon lecture was cancelled as the lecturer had to go home sick. Jack was toying whither to visit gran then be back at four for mum then his phone beeped, mum wrote, "Jack, I'm so nervous too, that was so thoughtful chilling the Champagne. Kay messaged me this morning; she has some very sexy house wear. I bought two of them; I have the feeling that you'll like them. My conference call has been brought forward; I'll be home just after one. When will you be home? Let's take our time this afternoon. I love you, mum, xx."

Jack replied, "I'll be home at two, if you are still in the shower then don't rush, I'll wait for you in the lounge, I'll be sipping Champagne. All my love Jack, xx."

Jack arrived home just before two; mum was still in the bathroom, the bathroom door was open, that was unusual, Jack could hear the shower running. He went into his bedroom and stripped naked. He put on a towelling bathrobe, if mum were going to be wearing something accessible, he would do the same. As he walked past the bathroom door, Jack said, "Mum, I'm home, I'll be in the lounge drinking Champagne, take your time, there's no rush."

"Darling, I've already started, there's an open bottle in the fridge. I'll be with you soon."

Jack sat in the lounge, drinking his Champagne. It had been quite a week, he was thinking of gran, she had been good this morning, for her age, she was terrific, so much stamina, he had given her four vaginal orgasms this morning when he ass fucked her. He wondered how mum would be; he thought that she would be like gran; he was the same; they all loved sex.

Jack was excited, but he was also nervous, he knew that he would fuck mum this afternoon, but mum was the same as gran, he wanted, as he did with gran, to make love to her, he wanted to give her pleasure, he knew then the great fucks would come naturally.

Mum came into the lounge; she looked stunning in a fawn chemise, she was naked underneath, her massive tits were gently swaying. Jack stood up, mum put her glass on the coffee table, just before they kissed, Jack said, "Mum, you look gorgeous."

Their mouths touched then opened, mum buried her tongue in Jack's mouth. They kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes, both their hands were exploring, there was no urgency in their kissing, Jack found mum's tits, they felt so good they were so similar to gran's, mum was purring with pleasure. Mum said, "It feels so good to kiss you; I was wondering what it would be like; it is wonderful."

They were still standing when mum undid the belt of Jack's bathrobe; her hand soon found Jack's erect cock, mum gasped when she felt it then said, "That's huge, it's so long and so thick, I can't believe that it's so big."

Jack took off his bathrobe, mum then knelt in front of him, her tongue teasing the bulbous head of his cock, it felt beautiful, both mum and gran knew how to suck a cock. Soon mum was taking Jack's full length; it looked amazing as her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, there was so much pleasure in mum's eyes. Jack moved the shoulder straps and mum wriggled out of her very sexy leisurewear.

Mum's naked body looked fantastic; her vulva looked perfect. Jack then laid mum on the carpet; he positioned her in a way that would allow them to 69. Jack admired mum's perfect pussy before he went down on her. He spread her cunt lips open with two fingers, out popped her very suckable clit, Jack thought it might be slightly bigger than gran's, Jack said, "Mum, you have a beautiful pussy, it's perfect."

As Jack went down on, her mum said, " Your cock is magnificent. I can't wait to feel him inside me. Jack, it's a long time since I had a cock inside me, take it easy until I get used to it. I went on the pill this week for you; you can cum inside me."

Jack started to suck mum's clit as he finger fucked her, mum was teasing Jack's cock with her lips, tongue and fingers. A couple of minutes later, Jack felt the warmth of mum's cum in his mouth; she had her first orgasm, it tasted so sweet, mum was pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth, Jack said, "I love the taste of your cum mum, it's so sweet, I want you to cum again for me."

"Baby, I'll do that so easy for you, I love what you're doing me, it feels so good."

Fifteen minutes later, mum had cum three times; Jack held her last orgasm in his mouth, then he cum kissed mum. Mum's tongue was transferring her cum from Jack's mouth to her own. Mum said, "Baby, I have never cum kissed before, you are right, my cum is sweet. Mummy wants to taste your cum, but not tonight, I want you to empty your balls in mum's hungry cunt tonight. Can mummy go on top of you? I want to fuck you cowgirl then I can control how much I take of your magnificent cock. I'm so hot; you arouse me so much."

Jack lay on the carpet; mum squatted over him, she was stroking her hard clip with the bulbous head of his cock. Mum said, "Baby, how do you want mummy to fuck you? Do you want mummy to go fast and deep once she gets used to your huge cock or do you want mummy to ride you slowly and tease your cock into cuming? Let's just play it by ear."

Mum then pushed down on Jack's massive cock; she was gently moving up and down on it, with every push she was taking more and more of him. Then finally, her cunt lips were at the base of Jack's cock. Mum said, "It feels so good, you're filling me, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I've never had that before. It's great for me, how's it for you, darling?"

Mum had now developed a steady rhythm; she was gripping Jack's cock at the head and base of each push, she, like gran, was giving Jack a fantastic ride, Jack said, "Mum, it's unbelievable, your cunt is tight, I love it when you grip my cock, I love how your beautiful big tits are bouncing as you ride me."

Jack was stroking his mum's clit as she rode him. Mum then took her left breast in her hand and brought it to her mouth, she then started licking and sucking her hard nipple, it looked so sexy. Mum didn't need to strain her neck to do this as her tits were so big, mum said, "I'm so close, cum for me, cum inside mummy's cunt."

Mum had raised the tempo; she was now going faster and deeper, it felt so good, mum was now arching her back as she pounded his cock. Jack was so close too. As if by magic, they both climaxed simultaneously, mum kept riding him until she had emptied his balls of all his cum then mum leaned down, and they kissed so affectionately for several minutes. Then mum said, "I'm glad that we have done this Jack, it was so beautiful and loving, how do you feel about having just fucked your mum?"

"I feel the same mum; we must do it more often, I feel so at home when I am inside you."

"That could be a good possibility; I did a report on how much my travelling is costing. In the next weeks, I'll be working from my office so I won't be travelling as much. I will be doing lots of video conferences; I'm happy about that. Darling, I've had nothing to eat since breakfast. I'm a little hungry, let's order the takeaway."

They both stayed naked; Jack put on his bathrobe when the takeaway arrived. They had a marvellous afternoon and evening of lovemaking; mum had never had anal with a cock, she had now, she loved it just like gran. Mum said, "Jack, I have lost my anal virginity to you, I'm happy about that, the orgasms you give me when you ass fuck me are so strong, I never realised that they could be so good. I wish that we had done this earlier."

In the evening they had used mum's bedroom, Jack was thinking of gran and mum doing it there, he hadn't confirmed with gran if and when he would visit her tomorrow. In an ideal world, it would be wonderful to have gran and mum. He was now under pressure as mum wouldn't be travelling as much, which would mean that he wouldn't be seeing gran as much. Mum was in the bathroom when Jack's phone beeped; he had a message from gran, it read, "Jack, I miss you so much, when can you come tomorrow? The morning is great for me. Are you flirting with Jo? It would be great if we could all get together, I want to be with you, but I feel that I'm letting Jo down. We must be discreet until we think of something. Let me know if you can make it tomorrow. I love you, gran xx."

Mum came back into the bedroom; Jack was lying on top of the bed with a glorious erection, mum said, "Jack, does your cock ever go soft? It's amazing; it is hard all the time."

Jack took mum in his arms and kissed her, then said, "It will always be hard when you're around, mum."

"Jack, take me again, please do me doggy style again, I want you so deep."

Jack was running his fingers up and down mum's very wet sex slit, Jack said, "Mum, I want to be honest with you, I will do anything that you want if it gives you pleasure. Last night, gran and I had been flirting, one thing led to another, and we ended up in gran's bed. Gran loved it; she wants to see me tomorrow. I don't want to do anything behind your back. You are my mum; gran is my gran. I love both of you with all my heart. Have I shocked you by telling you this?"

"Did you fuck gran?"

"I did mum; she loved it, she wants more."

"I can understand that gran and I are very similar; we both have a massive sexual appetite. I'm glad that you've been honest and told me this. I wonder how we can sort this out?"

Jack kissed mum, then he said, "Mum, how would you feel if you and mum shared me? I'm sure that I can satisfy both of you. How do you feel about that?"

"Jack, I want you, would you spend some nights with gran then some nights with me?"

"Mum, we could do that, but we could also spend some nights together, would you be comfortable with that?"

"Jack, I wouldn't have a problem with that, to be honest, the thought of it excites me."

"Mum, tomorrow morning. I'll visit gran. I will suggest to her that we all go out for dinner together on Sunday evening then spend the night together. That way if she wants it, then she will do it. I think that she'll do it."

Mum began stroking Jack's cock then said, "I think that she will do it too."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,540 Followers