My Gran and Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Has Threesome with Gran and Mum.
2.1k words
4.53
19.2k
24
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

The next morning mum and Jack had a fantastic session; they woke at seven, they got out of bed at nine-thirty, mum made breakfast, Jack messaged gran saying he would be with her at eleven. He then showered. Over breakfast, mum didn't mention gran. Jack told her he would be home around twelve-thirty as he had some work to do for University. Mum seemed happy with this, she was going into town for shopping but didn't mention when she would be back, they both knew that they had a table booked for seven at a nearby restaurant.

Gran was so hot when Jack arrived; her ass was lubed. Jack knew what she wanted. Three vaginal orgasms later Jack slid inside gran's dripping pussy doggy style, gran was purring with pleasure as Jack pounded into her, Jack said, "Gran, I slept with mum last night, I told her that I was seeing you this morning, she didn't have a problem with that. She has suggested that all three of us go out for dinner tomorrow night. I think that's a good idea; lets us see if we all get along together, what do you think?"

Gran replied, "Jack, that's a great idea, we must go to the Hotel restaurant as I know the baby alarm we have for grandpa that the WiFi works there. Then if anything happens, we can be back in the house in a minute or so. Yes, let's do it; we are all adults. I'm sure that we all want it. Then we can all come back here as I'd feel better being here than at Jo's. Jack, I'm close, fuck me harder and deeper, I'm so close."

Two minutes later gran had a body-shaking climax, gran said, "Jack, I needed that, I think everything will fall into place tomorrow night. I was thinking of giving Jo a call; she knows what's happening so tomorrow night we can relax over a nice meal then come back to my place. I'm looking forward to it. Why don't you and Jo come here for a drink at six-thirty? I'll chill some champagne."

Jack agreed to this, they chatted for a while, gran was now completely relaxed, she was glowing. Jack then left telling gran that he was looking forward to tomorrow night. Jack showered when he got home, he made himself an omelette for lunch then started on his University work. Just after three mum came home, she had been shopping, she had found a boutique and had bought a couple of outfits. Mum didn't ask about gran; she was happy that Jack had a massive hard-on. Five minutes later, they were in bed. Mum was hot; Jack loved it when she was like this, the similarly between gran and mum and their sexual appetites was terrific, they both loved sex so much. That night they went out for dinner, mum looked stunning, the outfit she was wearing showed her figure to perfection. Over dinner, Jack told mum that gran had suggested they meet at gran's for a drink before they went out. They would eat in the local Hotel restaurant; mum said, "We will do that Jack, I think that gran will be a little nervous about tomorrow, gran likes to eat in the Hotel's restaurant, her alarm WiFi works there, so she's comfortable when she's there."

Jack was surprised mum hadn't asked anything about his visit to gran's this morning, he thought that was a little strange. They had an enjoyable meal then walked home. Mum was completely relaxed; this was their first meal out as lovers; they were both so comfortable in each other's company.

They arrived at gran's just before six-thirty on Sunday evening, gran opened the door, she like mum had on a risqué outfit, they both had the figures to carry it off. Gran was excited; she kissed Jack on the lips as she gave him a welcoming cuddle. Then she did the same with mum, except with mum, it was a long tongue kiss. Gran said, "Nurse came a little earlier tonight, grandpa is fast asleep, he's been watching television all day. Jo, that's a lovely outfit that you're wearing, did you buy it locally?"

"I bought it last week, I found this super little boutique, they are very reasonable with their prices, and they have an online shop. I was impressed with them; I'll use them again. I like what you're wearing too, that suits you, mum, Jack will love it as it shows your big tits to perfection."

That little conversation broke the ice, any tensions that might have been just disappeared. They finished a bottle of Champagne then left for the Hotel, gran said, "I have lots of Champagne in the fridge when we get back."

The meal at the hotel was excellent; all three of them were so relaxed. Gran said, "It is so good to get out, grandpa's fast asleep, the buzzer will go on the baby alarm if he wakes up, we should do this more often as I for one feel the benefit of just being out."

Mum said, "Jack and I were out last night; it was like our first date. It was great when we got home. We will do this more often; I wish that we had started earlier, then I wouldn't have been wasting my time on those online-sites."

Gran said, "Don't knock them, Jo, you had some fun on those sites, it was risk-free for you as it was all online, now we all can have fun in reality. Let's get home and get comfortable."

As they walked home, mum said, "When we get home should we put on a little show for Jack? We can make each other very wet for him; that way, he can get aroused watching us playing."

Gran replied, "Yes, we can do that, but I would like you to lube my ass because I want Jack to ass fuck me first, the orgasms he gives me when he ass fucks me are amazing."

Mum replied, "Of course I will do that mum, I want you to lube my ass too, I think that we both enjoy the same things with Jack's magnificent cock, I'm hungry for it already."

Gran and mum were kissing and touching; both were giving attention to the other's massive tits. Just watching them, Jack could feel his cock stirring. Mum and Gran were taking off each other's clothes; soon they were both naked, gran lay on the carpet, positioning herself in a way that they could 69. Both of them were slow and deliberate in what they were doing, they both knew how to give the other pleasure, both of them were purring with enjoyment, gran said, "Jo, I'm so close, keep sucking my clit, I am going to cum."

Jo kept sucking on her mum's clit she was fisting her now as she sucked, gran was pushing her dripping cunt against her daughter's mouth then gran shouted out, "I'm cuming."

Mum kept sucking on gran's clit; several minutes later, her mouth was full of gran's sweet cum. Mum then cum kissed gran, their tongues busy transferring gran's cum to hee mouth. Mum then cum kissed Jack. Jack instantly recognised gran's cum; it was so sweet. Then mum said, "Mum, let me lube your ass then Jack can fuck you first, I can't wait to see his big cock slide up your tight ass."

Gran smiled then said, "Jo, you have done a great job, my pussy is so wet, I'm glad Jack will do me first, I am so horny that seeing him fuck you first would have been too much for me. Lube me, well darling; I want all of his magnificent cock up my ass, I love it when he hits my G-spot."

Jack was so aroused now; it excited him to hear his mum and gran talk like this; he was now going to have both of them at the same time. Individually, they both gave a great fuck; Jack was sure that together they would both add to this. As Jack watched his mum lube gran's ass, he sensed that they were both so hot, his cock was rock hard as mum lubed Jack's massive cock, mum said, "Gran's ready for you."

Jack then positioned gran on all fours on the carpet; her ass was high in the air when Jack went behind her, her ass hole was glistening with all the lube mum had put around it. Jack then positioned the bulbous head of his cock on gran's ass hole, with a gentle push he slid right up her tight ass, gran was purring with pleasure, gran had taken his full length with the first thrust, gran said, "Jack, it feels so good, my G-spot loves to be teased when you go deep, it feels so good."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; Jack knew what gran enjoyed; he knew that he was giving her what she liked. Mum was surprised how hard and deep was going so early on but then realised this is what gran loved; she loved to be fucked hard. Mum said, "It looks so good, Jack, you are going so deep, mum's like me, we both love to be fucked hard."

Mum had got her fingers on gran's dripping cunt, she was stroking gran's hard clit, gran loved this. Mum's other hand found Jack's heavy balls; mum was massaging them gently then said, "Jack, your balls are so heavy, you have so much spunk there, do not shoot it in gran's ass, she wants it all in her cunt, she wants and needs it there."

In the next ten minutes, Jack gave gran three powerful vaginal orgasms by stimulating her G-spot with the head of his cock anally, gran loved this, Jack then pulled out of gran's ass, he then slid inside her very wet cunt doggy style, it felt good, gran was gripping at the base and head of each thrust, she was so similar to mum, both had very strong cunt muscles, both knew how to give a great fuck. Mum was still massaging Jack's balls as he fucked gran, mum was also still stroking gran's hard clit, gran said, "This feels so good, I'm so close, Jo, I feel your fingers banging against my pussy. I'm so used to Jack's balls doing that when he's fucking me, it feels so good that we're doing this together, I am so glad to be doing this."

Jack kept pounding away then gran had a massive body-shaking orgasm, it took her over two minutes for gran to compose herself. Jack had pulled out of gran's pussy, gran had turned around and was kissing Jack tenderly with so much affection, gran said, "Jack, that was amazing, you did me there, what an orgasm, to be honest, I've been thinking about it all day, now let me lube Jo's ass then you can give her the same."

Mum went down on Jack's still hard cock as gran started to lube mum's ass. Mum was caressing Jack's balls as her tongue and lips did their magic on Jack's magnificent cock, mum said, "Mum, Jack's cock tastes wonderful, I love the taste of fresh cum, I love how you're lubing my ass, I can't wait to feel Jack's cock in there."

Jack did the same with mum as he had done with gran, three incredible vaginal orgasms, they both loved to be ass fucked, Jack then went up mum's pussy doggy style, this time gran was massaging Jack's balls as he was riding mum. Gran was also stroking mum's hard clit; they were all playing their part, gran said, "Watching you two do it is making me hot again, Jack, you're going so hard and deep into Jo, it looks wonderful."

Mum replied, "Mum, I love it, it's amazing, my son gives me the best fuck of my life, nothing else I've had compares with him, he wants to give me pleasure, and you can fell that, I think that's what makes it so good. Jack, go deeper if you can, you're hitting my cervix, and I love that."

Twenty minutes later Jack and mum climaxed simultaneously; Jack emptied his balls inside mum's hungry cunt, gran said, "That was amazing to see you both cum at the same time, I've done it several times with Jack but to see it happen is a wonderful sight."

They then went to bed, Jack lying in the middle with gran and mum on either side, Jack said, "That was fantastic, I think that the three of us are going to have a lot of fun."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers