My Granddaughter and Zack

Story Info
My granddaughter's boyfriend joins the family.
11k words
4.58
21.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since my daughter and I had introduced my granddaughter to the joys of my cock and here I was back at their house just finishing up fixing their garage door which she had managed to back her car into yesterday, dragging it off its rollers.

"All fixed, Dad?" Sam asked coming out into the garage.

"Almost," I replied not looking up from my job as I greased the last few rollers whilst perched on a small ladder to reach.

"Thanks so much, I can't really go out with the door wide open can I," she continued.

Before I could reply I felt her hand on my crotch, stroking my cock through my jeans. "Now how can I properly thank you?" She purred up at me.

I looked down at my daughter's face smiling back up at me. "Do you have time for a proper thank you?" I asked. "Don't you have an appointment to get to?"

"I do, yes," she replied. "But I don't want you to go unrewarded for all your efforts this morning."

My cock was solid under her hand and I felt her give me a squeeze. "When I get back maybe?" She said, looking more than a little disappointed.

"Invite me for lunch and I'll still be here when you get back then," I said, helpfully.

A huge grin swept her face. "Stay for lunch daddy?"

"I'd love to Sam, I've nothing on today."

Her fingers moved to the zip on my jeans pulling it down and deftly popping the waistband button. Her hand quickly dived into my jocks and returned with my engorged cock wrapped in her fingers. "Hmmm, just a pre lunch taste," she said taking me into her mouth.

"Fuck Sam, I'm on a ladder here!" I chastised her.

She gazed up at me with her mouth full of my cock, bobbing her head to take me down her throat without looking away. She held me there for a moment before the need to breathe meant she had to release me.

Gagging and spitting she said, "I want you cock daddy!"

She licked my shaft and sucked up all the droll she had left on me. "So good."

With that she tried to return my cock to my jocks', but it wasn't going to happen up a ladder. Giggling she said. "You'll have to put yourself away daddy, sorry."

I stepped down and finished tucking my cock back into my pants and straightened my shirt.

"I have to go," Sam said stepping into me and pressing her mouth to mine. She kissed me hard and I allowed her tongue to slip into my mouth as my hand grabbed her ass and pulled her tight in against me.

We broke apart, her face all flushed and her eyes wanton. She smiled and turned away. "See you later, must dash." I watched her ass sway as she walked back inside.

Ten minutes later I had just finished, and I heard her yell out she was leaving. Her V8 Jeep burbled into life and she was gone, a whirlwind of energy my daughter.

I packed away my tools into my car and figured I needed a shower if I was staying for lunch so headed inside. Sam's bedroom had an en-suite at the back of the house, so I picked up a water from the fridge and headed upstairs.

As I got to the top of the stairs my granddaughter Maddie yelled out to me from the spare bedroom where the family computer was. "Granddad Nick!"

"Yes sweetheart?" I answered as I pushed opened the door and walked in.

"This dam computer keeps freezing on me," she said looking cross at me as if that'd make it work properly.

I looked at her sitting in her chair, a spitting image of her mum. She was nearly 19 years old, with longish blonde hair. Today she was wearing a tight-fitting White top that clearly showed off that her breasts weren't encased in any bra, and a dark Blue short skirt.

I looked over her shoulder pretending to look at the computer screen, while secretly staring at where her shirt finished on her lap. Sam and I had agreed that post our fuck fest, nothing further could happen between Maddie and I if she wasn't present and of course only if Maddie was so inclined to join in.

Even though I knew it was wrong for me to try to peek up Maddie's short skirt given my agreement with her mum, there was no harm in looking I thought. Looking over her shoulder it was apparent that I couldn't really see anything, so I gave up pretending and said to her. "Okay, let me sit down and try to work out why it's not working properly."

Maddie stood up and as she did so, the chair rolled backwards and I sat myself down in it, preparing to have a look at the computer. However, instead of moving away from the computer desk, Maddie surprised me by dropping herself down onto my lap.

"I'm heavy, aren't I granddad?" she said giggling.

Feeling my cock squashed against my thigh inside my underpants by her cute arse, it took me a moment or two to answer her.

"Just a little." I laughed, holding her by the hips.

Not wanting her to move, I learned around her with my right hand and took hold of the computer mouse and began to work out why it'd frozen on her.

Maddie made no attempt to remove her arse off my cock and knowing that only the thinnest of material was now separating my cock and her naked vagina, I felt it starting to respond to the sensual weight of her arse.

Try as I might, there was no way in hell that I could stop my cock from becoming fully erect under her. I willed my attention to focus on the computer, and not her arse pressing against my cock, but to no avail. As my cock swelled to its full length, I knew full well that she had to have felt it growing beneath her.

Maddie however, she stayed right where she was, and I wondered why that was.

I'd kept my left hand still on her left hip, but I really wanted to reach upwards and cup her breasts but was doing a great job talking myself out of it as I remembered what Sam and I had agreed.

I was taking my time sorting out the problem on the computer because I didn't want to break the spell that was my granddaughter sitting on my lap with my rock hard cock bare millimetres from her pussy, stopped only by the thinnest of fabrics in whatever choice of panty she was wearing today.

"This is the reason why it's playing up, Maddie." I told her after a few more minutes of time wasting, pointing with the cursor at what had caused the problem, knowing as I did so, that this wonderful position I'd found myself in, was about to end.

"Thanks grandad," she replied getting up from my lap. This freed my cock for a breather, but it was now pointing straight up towards her cute little ass.

Instead of moving away from in front of me to allow me to get up from the chair, Maddie surprised me by leaning forward onto the desktop and staring at the computer screen.

"Oh, now I see," she said. "I'll try and remember that for next time it happens."

Because of the way she was now leaning across the desk I had a clear and uninterrupted view up her short skirt, and instead of seeing an expanse of white or pink panty covering her ass what I got was a bright red strip running between her ass cheeks. Holy fuck, my granddaughter was wearing a tiny thong.

My eyes drilled into her ass and I thought that I could see some dampness on the crotch of her thong but wasn't quite sure if I was seeing things properly.

"Yes, we'll turn you into a computer wizard before too long aye," I replied staring intently at her crotch, and wishing that the thin piece of material stopping me from seeing her vagina would just disappear.

I was about to get up from the chair so that she could again sit down in it when Maddie surprised me again by placing herself back down onto my lap. This time however, her thighs were either side of my left leg so that her entire panty covered vagina was pressing right along the stiff shaft of my cock.

This was no mistake; Maddie had done this quite purposely.

"Am I too heavy, granddad?" Maddie asked me, looking at me over her right shoulder.

She had a smile on her face that told me that she knew full well that she was sitting right on top of my stiff cock.

"No young lady, I'd say that you were just about the right weight," I replied, smiling back at her and not quite believing that this was actually happening, but knowing it couldn't continue without Sam being here to make things right.

"Good," she replied, turning to look at the computer screen once more.

I could feel the intense heat coming from within her pussy as it covered the top of my shaft beneath her. I twitched my cock beneath her, and Maddie gave out a small giggle.

"What's the matter, Maddie?" I asked, knowing full well why she'd giggled.

"Nothing granddad," she replied without turning her head towards me.

I twitched it a couple more times, each time causing Maddie to giggle then, I upped the ante when I placed my hands on either side of her hips and rocked her back and forward slightly knowing my cock would be dragging across her cunt lips. I could feel her thigh muscles trembling slightly, either side of my leg.

Maddie leaned forward, keeping her pussy pressed firmly against my stiff cock and she began to go to different sites on the internet as if nothing unusual was going on between us.

I twitched myself against her crotch a few more times, just to let her know that I knew what was going on. Then, I felt Maddie's hips begin to gently and slowly rock back and forth in response to my rocking, further increasing the friction on her cunt. Fuck me I thought, my granddaughter was starting to get herself off on top of my cock.

As we continued to both rock in the chair and because I still had both of my hands on her hips, I could feel her breathing start to quicken noticeably and as her sexual tensions grew, so did her movements along the shaft of my cock.

I could feel some wetness seeping from within her onto me, soaking my leg with her juices. God, what I'd give right now to have been buried to the hilt inside her.

"Grandad?" She said.

"Yes sweetie," I replied.

"Before mummy left just now she told me to make sure I thanked you properly for fixing the garage door."

My mind tried to compute that sentence, was my granddaughter saying what I thought she was saying!

"That's ok Maddie, you don't need to do that. Me and your mum can sort that out later."

"But mummy said!" Maddie pleaded, grinding her cunt even harder onto my leg.

She was no longer pretending to be doing something with the computer; instead, she had placed both palms on the desk edge and was using this to push herself back and forth along the entire length of my cock beneath her.

"Well I don't want to get you into trouble with you mum, how about you make me a coffee with a biscuit?" I asked her.

"Grandad! That's not what mummy meant at all, is it!" She said, feigning anger.

"I don't know Maddie, me and your mum spoke about this and decided nothing could happen without her being with us," I explained.

"Grandad!" Maddie pleaded again, only this time she reached down to her hips and took both my hands and brought them up to her chest. As she did she managed to grab the hem of her shirt so that was dragged up to, so by the time my hands reached her young breasts both were naked. Giving in I gently cupped both her tits in my hands.

Then as she continued to bring herself off along my shaft, I began to gently squeeze her hard nipples with my fingertips. This brought forth small gasps of pleasure as she worked herself towards an orgasm on top of my erection.

I knew she wasn't all that far from achieving her orgasm, but she clearly decided she needed more.

Rising from my lap, she once again leaned across the computer desk and presented me with the view of her near naked ass and tiny red thong. The material was completely darkened between her legs where her pussy had leaked cunt juice into the fabric, and I could smell her arousal. Her hands reached down and flicked her tiny skirt up around her waist revealing her entire ass and exactly just how tiny her underwear really was.

She turned her head back to me and locked eyes as her fingers snaked into the waistband of her thong and started to draw them down. The tiny scrap of material reached her knees and then pooled to her feet and she shrugged them off completely. Still keeping my gaze, she bent over again and spread her legs as far as she could giving me a complete view of her cunt, her lips were puffed and red and she was leaking girl goo all down her thighs.

"Mum says thank you for fixing the garage door grandad, and to please fuck me!"

"Maddie!" I hissed to her grabbing her hips once more.

"Yes grandad?" Came Maddie's reply. She turned her head round to again meet my gaze. "Mum says to use me as a cum dump as she wants to eat all your jizz from me when she gets home, so please hurry up and fuck your little girl!"

My hands left her hips and I quickly released my jeans and jocks which hit the floor in rapid succession and my cock now stood straight out pointing at Maddie's waiting cunt.

"Oh god!" Maddie groaned softly as she felt her now naked pussy come into contact with my naked cock.

She pushed her ass back and then settled herself firmly down along the shaft of my cock and started to rock herself back and forth along its full length. The juices that were flowing from within her, covering the shaft of my cock had to be seen and felt to be believed. Maddie was so wet!

She slid back and forth easily along my shaft thanks to her juices now covering my cock and as she neared her orgasm, her pace became frantic and she was now grinding herself downwards hard onto my cock shaft. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened, and I knew that she was about to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck me!" Maddie cried out, and in that instant I plunged my cock balls deep into her soaked fuckbox.

"FUCK!!!" She cried out in pleasure as wave after wave of pure pleasure flowed through her entire body, a river of girl goo flooding from her cunt and running down her legs and all over my balls. I felt her whole-body shudder as she rode her orgasm towards its final conclusion.

"Oh god!" She groaned softly as her whole body appeared to collapse onto the desk, my cock still embedded inside her.

I reached one arm around her slim waist and held her while I slowly fucked my cock into her, with my other hand I sought out her heavily swollen clit and began to tease that.

"Oh, please granddad, I don't know if I can take much more of this," she moaned through the arrival of her second orgasm.

I ignored her protests and started to lightly pinch and tease her clit pushing her over the edge and into another orgasm, all the while still fucking her.

As she started to shake and moan loudly from my fingers, I looked down and could not believe the amount of fuck juice Maddie was producing. As her lips parted each time I fucked in and out of her hole you could her the wetness above her moans.

I suddenly felt Maddie's small fingers push themselves into her cunt beside my cock, filling her completely and causing my cock shaft to press hard up against her G spot.

"Grandad, I need your cum, fill me up, NOW!" She screamed as the beginnings of her third orgasm rushed through her body like an express train.

I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and releasing the shaft of my cock as she rode the waves of both pain from the combined invasion of my cock and her fingers and the pleasure of her orgasm.

It was all too much for me, with a shout to wake the neighbours my cock exploded inside my granddaughter and I began to coat her insides with so much cum I didn't think I was going to stop cumming.

"Fuck! Cumming!" I bellowed.

"YES, I can feel your cum!" Maddie screamed back as her orgasm matched mine.

As our orgasms washed over us I had to hold her up, her young legs giving out after three orgasms in such a short space of time proving too much.

Finally, she started to come down from her high and half turned towards me and said, "Grandad, that was an awesome fuck, but I need to lay down!"

I could still feel her muscles gripping the shaft of my cock like a vice inside her, a mixture of my jizz and her girl goo coating everything from our waists down. I eased back and watched my cock slide from within my granddaughter's pussy, bringing with it let more passion juices.

Quickly she grabbed her thong from the floor and covered her cunt. "It can't leak out grandad, mum wants to taste us when she gets home!" She told me.

With her tiny panties pressed tightly against her now well fucked cunt we padded to the Master Bedroom and collapsed onto her mum's bed.

In five minutes, Maddie was fast asleep cuddled up against my chest, her breathing slow and relaxed in a just fucked manner.

It must have been about a half hour later when my phone pinged with a text. It was from Sam, saying on my way home, be there shortly. I replied with a thumbs up.

It quickly pinged again, this time Sam asking was everything ok.

I repeated the thumbs up.

Another text from Sam, this time straight to the point.

Did Maddie say thank you properly dad? Have I got something to look forward to when I get home?

I was tempted to give another thumbs up but then a better idea popped into my head. Moving Maddie slightly so I could tug her thong out from her cunt I reached down with my phone and took a picture with her legs semi wide open. I reviewed the result and there was Maddie, her cunt all swollen and red with trails of cum and fuck juice everywhere, perfect.

I sent it to Sam with a note. This what you're hoping for baby girl?

The reply was almost instantaneous. YES!!

I laid back and waited for Sam to arrive.

About twenty minutes later I heard the garage door go and I knew Sam was home. I hadn't disturbed Maddie as my plan was for Sam to wake her up.

Footsteps on the stairs and then there was my gorgeous daughter standing in the bedroom doorway looking at me and her daughter, a smile from ear to ear.

I raised my fingers to my lips in a sign to be quiet, and then pointed to Sam and then to Maddie's pussy. Sam got the message and stared at me as she started to undress.

Her top and bra quickly discarded, leaving her tits naked with her nipples already on stalks in anticipation of what was to come. Her skirt zipper followed and her panties, fully naked she walked over to me.

Still making no sound she bent down and kissed me on the mouth and whispered into my ear, "thanks for giving me a creampie to eat daddy!"

Before I could reply her lips left my ear and her mouth engulfed my cock in one swallow. I bit my lip to stop myself shouting out and Sam proceeded to clean all the fuck juices from my cock, her eyes never leaving mine.

Finally, my cock was squeaky clean, and she allowed me to pop from her mouth. Licking her lips, she walked around to the other side of the bed so she could reach Maddie. She knelt on the floor and still with her eyes fixed on me lowered her head between her daughter's open thighs and began to eat her creampie.

Maddie stirred in her dreamy sleep as Sam's tongue went to work. First lapping up and down her inner thighs getting all the leaked cum that had dried on her legs off before starting on her soaking wet cunt which was still full of my cum.

"Mmmmm, what's happening," Maddie said without really opening her eyes.

"Grandad, haven't you had enough."

"Oh, that's not me darling," I replied.

Her eyes opened and she looked down between her spread thighs to see it was her mum who was eating her out. Sam must have hit a good spot as Maddie arched her back with a long drawn out, "Fuucccckkkkkk!"

"My creampie is so tasty," Sam told us both, her voice half muffled by Maddie's pussy. "Fresh and creamy!"

"I kept it all for you mum," Maddie said, bringing her knees up to her chest and giving her mum even more access to the insides of her young cunt.

I watched Sam slide a finger into Maddie's ass as her tongue reamed out her pussy, trying to get every drop of our union into her mouth. Watching this my cock was quickly standing to attention and there was only one spot available.